拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求翻译:请告诉我你需要多少,我会根据你需要的数量的多少给你一定的优惠
星辰是神_002
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
您的问题很简单.百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题.原句:请告诉我你需要多少,我会根据你需要的数量的多少给你一定的优惠 翻译:Please tell me how much you need,and I'll according to the number of how many of you need to give you certain preferential thank you.百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Please tell me the quantity you need, I will give you a discount according to your quantity.
楼主的问题很简单。原句是:请告诉我你需要多少,我会根据你需要的数量的多少给你一定的优惠翻译后:Please tell me how much you need, and I'll according to the number of how many of you need to give you some discount望楼主采纳!!!
Please tell me how much you need, I will light you need the number of give you a discount, thank you!
Please tell me how much you need, and I'll according to the number of how many of you need to give you some discount
Please tell me how much
(或many,看情况),I will give you a discount according to how much (many) of this you need.
Please tell me how much you need, and I'll according to the number of how many of you need to give you certain preferential thank you
翻译为:please let me know that how much you need and i will give you some discount according to your quantity~~~
请告诉我你需要多少,我会根据你需要的数量的多少给你一定的优惠 谢谢Please tell us the quantity you request, I will offer a good price to you according the quantity. Thanks!
Please tell me how many xxx (or how much xxx) you need.I will give you a certain discount according to the amount you order.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:既然我们都有诚意来一起合作,为了配合你给予你1%的折扣,但是订单的数量要大是什么意思?
既然我们都有诚意来一起合作,为了配合你给予你1%的折扣,但是订单的数量要大
问题补充:
Since we have the sincerity to work together with you to give you a discount of 1%, but the number of orders
Now that we are sincere to cooperate together with you, in order to give you 1% discount, but the order of the number you want to.
Since we all have the sincerity to cooperate together, in order to coordinate you to give you 1% discount, but order form quantity must be big
Now that we all have to work together in good faith, to tie in with you to give you a discount of 1%, but the number of orders
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 订单数量 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信