请问这个工作问题及建议怎么写怎么写

当前位置: &
我不知道该怎样解决这个问题。的英文
英文翻译i don't know how to slove the problem&&&&I; me&&&&a block of wood&&&& be aware of&&&&how&&&& settle&&&& this&&&& problem&&&&i congratulated mrs. jones whose son had won the high jump&&&&i don' i have no idea which way to turn&&&&i dont know how to do that&&&&i don't know what to say&&&&they did not know how&&&&i don’t know what to do&&&&and i, baby, i don't
and i, baby, i don't know what i wo ...&&&&if you want to solve the problem you had better find out the principal contrad ...&&&&to address this problem&&&&i don't know how i can possibly thank you enough&&&&when you do not know what to say&&&&(i don't know what to do) say it wasn't you&&&&this matter cannot be settled in a summary fashion&&&&no one can offer a permanent solution to the problem&&&&we are busiest on mondays&&&&astronomers have not yet fully answered the question of what a black hole is&&&&my suggestions to deal with the problem are as follows. to begin with, it is u ...&&&&we must find a way out
相邻词汇热门词汇
我不知道该怎样解决这个问题。的英文翻译,我不知道该怎样解决这个问题。英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我不知道该怎样解决这个问题。,我不知道该怎样解决这个问题。的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题的英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信