_(stay)stay in shapee for football这个空应该怎么写

Access denied | www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3ecb5ad45f0d6e62-ua98).Get Better In Football With 3 NFL Athletes | Come Train Like The Pros欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 学年高二英语新人教版选修6课时同步君:Unit 3《healthy life》(第4课时)(含解析)
学年高二英语新人教版选修6课时同步君:Unit 3《healthy life》(第4课时)(含解析)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:49次
资料类型:
文档大小:78KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
绝密★启用前
人教版选修六 Unit 3 A healthy life
4. Using Language
一、用适当的代词填空
1.The doctor thought ________ would be good for you to have a holiday.
2.The cost of buying a house in Beijing is higher than ________ in most of the cities in China.
3.________ looks as if it is going to rain. We'd better put off our picnic.
4.The doctor had warned him not to have so much fat, but ________ didn't help.
5.Keep on trying, and you'll make ________ sooner or later.
6.My father bought me a gold watch for my birthday last week, ________ that I will treasure all my life.
7.We can depend on ________ that he will help us collect enough money for the project.
8.Where is my dictionary? I left ________ here just now.
9.You have helped me a lot. I will never forget ________.
10.________ is no good living alone without keeping in touch with others.
二、.根据提示完成句子
11.________________(这使我很高兴) to hear you have recovered.
12.________________(好像) everyone has known the news.
13.We found ________________(是不可能的) to get there before July.
14.The field research will take Joan and Pa ________________(很长时间后) we meet them again.
15.________________(已经三年了) since she went abroad.
16.Everyone knows that ________________(是危险的) to play with fire.
17.He ________________(讨厌) when people use his bike.
18.________________(据报道) a heavy earthquake hit the area yesterday.
19.________________(他们表明) to the public that they are doing an important and necessary job.
20.________________(这是第六次) that she has rung me today.
三、阅读理解
All forms of tobacco — cigarettes, pipes, cigars, and smokeless tobacco — are dangerous. It doesn't help to substitute products that seem like they're better for you than regular cigarettes,such as filtered or low-tar cigarettes.
The only thing that really helps a person avoid the problems associated with smoking is staying smoke free. This isn't always easy, especially if everyone around you is smoking and offering you cigarettes. It may help to have your reasons for not smoking ready for times you may feel the pressure, such as “I just don't like it” or “I want to stay in shape for soccer (or football, basketball or other sport)”.
The good news for people who don't smoke or who want to quit is that studies show that the number of teens who smoke has dropped evidently. Today, about 23% of high school students smoke.
If you do smoke and want to quit, you have lots of information and support available. Different approaches to quitting work for different people. For some, quitting cold turkey is best. Others find that a slower approach is the way to go. Some people find that it helps to go to a support group especially for teens. These are sometimes sponsored by local hospitals or organizations like the American Cancer Society. The Internet offers a number of good resources to help people quit smoking.
When quitting, it can be helpful to realize that the first few days are the hardest. So don't give up. Some people find they have a few setbacks before they manage to quit for good.
Staying smoke free will give you a whole lot more of everything — more energy, better performance, better looks, more money in your pocket, and, in the long run, more life to live!
21.What will be the best title of the passage?
A.Live a long life
B.Staying smoke free
C.The smoking problems
D.The good news for smokers
22.What makes it difficult to keep away from smoking?
A.Sports activities.
B.Finding no reasons.
C.Cigarettes offered around you.
D.The pressure from your work.
23.How can you effectively quit smoking?
A.Walking slowly.
B.Eating cold turkey.
C.Staying in hospital.
D.Finding a suitable approach.
24.We can conclude that after stopping smoking you
will ________.
A.have no cancer
B.be more attractive
C.run for a long time
D.get more opportunities
Feeling depressed? Try laughing more. Some researchers think laughter just might be the best medicine, helping you feel better and putting that spring back in your step.
“I believe that if people can get more laughter in their lives, they are a lot better off,” says Steve Wilson, MA, CSP, a psychologist and laugh therapist(临床医学家). “They might be healthier too.”
We change physiologically when we laugh. We stretch muscles throughout our face and body, our pulse and blood pressure go up,and we breathe faster,sending more oxygen to our tissues.
People who believe in the benefits of laughter say it can be like a mild workout—and may offer some of the same advantages as a workout. “The effects of laughter and exercise are very similar,” says Wilson. “Combining laughter and movement, like waving your arms,is a great way to promote(提升) your heart rate.”
And laughter appears to burn calories, too. Maciej Buchowski,a researcher from Vanderbilt University, conducted a small study. It turned out that 10~15 minutes of laughter burned 50 calories.
While the results are interesting, don't be too hurried in carrying them out. One piece of chocolate has about 50 at the rate of 50 calories per hour, losing one pound would require about 12 hours of concentrated laughter!
Yet researchers aren't sure if it's actually the act of laughing that makes people feel better. A good sense of humor, a positive attitude,and the support of friends and family might play a role, too.
“The definitive research into the potential (潜在的) health benefits of laughter just hasn't been done yet,”says Robert R. Provine, professor of psychology and neuro-science at the University of Maryland.
But while we don't know for sure that laughter helps people feel better,it certainly isn't hurting.
25.The main idea of the passage is supported by ________.
A.authoritative researchers' discoveries
B.the theory that has been proved
C.experiments that were carried out in the past
D.the careful day-to-day observation
26.The underlined word“workout” in the passage means ________.
A.job  B.exerciseC.rest
D.treatment
27.Which is NOT a proper description according to the passage?
A.Waving your arms and laughing can promote your heart rate.
B.10~15 minutes of laughter has the same effect as eating a piece of chocolate.
C.A harmonious family might be good for your health too.
D.We know for sure that laughter does no harm to one's health.
四、七选五。
From my experience, there are three main reasons why people don‘t cook more often: ability, money and time, __28._Money is a topic I’ll save for another day. So today I want to give you some wisdom about how to make the most of the time you spend in the kitchen. Here are three tips for great cooking on a tight schedule: 1.Think ahead. The moments when I think cooking is a pain are when I‘m already hungry and there is nothing ready to eat. So think about of the coming week. When will you have time to cook? Do you have the right materials ready? _29.__
Make your time worth it. When you do find time to cook a meal, make the most of it and save yourself time later on. Are you making one loaf of bread? __30.__ it takes around the same amount of time to make more of something. So save yourself the effort for a future meal.
_31.__This may surprise you, but one of the best tools for making cooking worth your time is experimentation. It gives you the chance to hit upon new ideas and recipes that can work well with your appetite and schedule. The more you learn and the more you try, the more ability you have to take control of your food and your schedule.
Hopefully that gives you a good start. __32._ and don‘t let a busy schedule discourage you from making some great changes in the way you eat and live!
A. Try new things.
B. Understand your food better.
C. Ability is easily improved.
D. Make three or four instead.
E. Cooking is a burden for many people.
F. A little time planning ahead can save a lot of work later on.
G. Let cooking and living simply be a joy rather than a burden.
五、短文改错。
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺单词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
It is Mother’s Day today.Though it’s a western festival, it’s popular in China now.
Mom has a full-time job,so she has to do most of the houseworks.She is a great mother.Both Dad or I planned to do something on Mother’s Day.We get up early in the morning.Dad cleaned the house,and then went on shopping.When he came back,I found a bunch of flowers in her hand.I asked Mom to stay in the sitting room and I cooked in kitchen.The dishes what I cooked were Mom’s favoritiest.At dinner,we said to her,“Happy Mother’s Day!”Mom was grateful and moving.
六、书面表达。
43.假定你是李华,你的同学王林最近沾染上了吸烟的毛病,请你给他写封信,劝他戒除掉这一坏习惯,信的内容包括:
1. 吸烟的危害;
2. 戒烟的方法;
1. 词数100左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Wang Lin,
I’ve heard that you’ve got into the habit of smoking, which I think does great harm to your health. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
人教版选修六 Unit 3 A healthy life
4. Using Language
参考答案及解析
一、用适当的代词填空
【答案】1.it 2.that 3.It 4.it 5.it6.one 7.it8.it 9.it 10.It 
二、.根据提示完成句子
【答案】11.It makes me delighted 12.It seems as if/that 13.it impossible 14.it will be long before 15.It's 3 years
16.it's dangerous 17.hates/dislikes it 18.It is reported that 19.They make it clear 20.This/It is the sixth time
三、阅读理解
【答案】21.B 22.C23.D24.B
【解析】本文是一篇记叙文。文章讲述了吸烟的危害、戒烟的难度及目前青少年烟民人数的下降,并提出了戒烟的方法以及不吸烟的诸多好处。
21.B主旨大意题。本文讲述吸烟的危害、戒烟的方法等,由此可知本文重在戒烟:Staying smoke free为最佳答案。
22.C细节理解题。由第二段...especially if everyone around you is smoking and offering you cigarettes.可知,当别人将香烟递过来时,拒绝是一件很难的事情,由此可得出答案。
23.D细节理解题。由第四段Different approaches to
quitting work for different people.可知,戒烟的方法很多,关键要找到适合自己的办法。
24.B细节理解题。由最后一段中的more energy,better
performance,better looks...可知答案。
【答案】25.A
26.B 27.B
【解析】本文讲述的是关于笑的作用的实验。
25.A根据倒数第二段第一句可知关于笑的作用的实验还没有做,因此不是靠实验,靠的是研究者的发现。
26.B根据后文中的The effects of laughter and exercise are similar.可知workout的意思是exercise。
27.B根据文章可知10~15分钟的笑消耗掉50卡热量,吃一块巧克力可以补充50卡的热量,因此两者不同。
四、七选五。
【答案】28.C
【解析】这篇文章主要讲的是作者给那些生活中抽不出空来做饭的人提的一些建议。
28.C:考察对上下文的理解。由前文可知,人们不喜欢经常做饭的原因主要有3个:ability,money、time,而后文又说money这个话题他想过段时间再谈,今天所要谈的重点是time,那么这个空就是说的ability,所以选C。
29.F:考察对关键词的把握。第一点是think ahead,也就是要先计划安排好时间,与F中的planning ahead相呼应,因此选F。
30.D:考察对上下文的理解。我们看这个空前面的一个问句的意思是你是在做一块面包吗?而这个空后面的句子的意思是花一样的时间去做更多的事情。这段的主题又是让你的时间变得有意义,显而易见,作者的意思是我们应该在这段时间里做更多的面包,3块或者4块,而不是一块。因此选D。
31.A:考察对关键词的把握。这题是选小标题,那么我们就要结合这段的内容来做分析。由这段中的new ideas和the more you try可知这段主要讲的是尝试新的事物。所以选A。
32.G:考察排除法的运用。这题可用排除法,首先排除A、C、D、F,那么就还剩下B、E、G。由于最后一段讲的是对人们的美好祝愿,而E则是陈述的一个事实,所以排除E。然后这篇文章主要讲的是怎样在繁忙的生活安排中抽出空来做饭,所以主要是讲的cooking和living的关系,排除B,选G。
五、短文改错。
33.so→but
34.houseworks→housework
35.or→and
36.get→got
38.her→his
39.在in和kitchen之间加the
40.what→that/which(或去掉what)
41.favoritest→favorite
42.moving→moved
33.so→but 句意:妈妈有一个全职工作,但是她不得不做多数的家务。此处表示转折关系,故把改为but。
34.houseworks→housework
“housework”是不可数名词,故把 houseworks改为housework。
35.or→and 固定搭配:both…and…,两个都……。故把 or…and。
36.get→got 句意:在母亲节我们起床早。根据句意可知用一般过去时态,故把get改为got。
37.去掉on 固定词组:go shopping 去购物。可知去掉on。
38.her→his 句意:在爸爸手里。故把her改为his。
39.在in和kitchen之间加the 句意:我在厨房里做饭。此处特指在厨房里。故在in和kitchen之间加the。
40.what→that/which(或去掉what) 此处考查引导定语从句的关系代词。句意:我做的菜是妈妈最喜欢的。The dishes 做先行词,指物,定语从句缺少引导词,从句缺少宾语,可知引导词在定语从句中作宾语,故把what改为that/which(或去掉what)。
41.favoritest→favorite “favorite”本身就是“最喜欢”,故把.favoritest改为favorite。
42.moving→moved 句意:妈妈即感激有感动。故把moving改为moved。
六、书面表达。
Dear Wang Lin,
I’ve heard that you’ve got into the habit of smoking, which I think does great harm to your health. You may not know that smoking can do terrible damage to your heart and lungs. What’s worse, smoking can affect the health of non-smokers. Even your classmates wouldn’t like to make friends with you.
Here’s some advice on how to quit smoking. First, be determined. Every time you want to smoke a cigarette, do something else. In fact, do anything to keep your mind and especially your hands busy. Second, keep trying. Don’t be disappointed if you have to try several times before you stop smoking. If you have a cigarette again, don’t feel ashamed. Just try a second time. You will succeed eventually.
I do hope you will live a happy and healthy life.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站Gkxx.com | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.Summer Training for Football (with 8-Week Program) / Elite FTS
JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
888-854-8806
Summer Training for Football (with 8-Week Program)
Summer Training for Football (with 8-Week Program)
American Football is undoubtedly the most popular sport in this country. The violent, physical nature of the game played at high velocity is responsible for attracting so many viewers. It is also the reason that physical development is so imperative for football players. Football is one of the few sports that cannot be played year-round, but must be trained year-round in order to be competitive. No other sport places off-season training at such a high level.
The ultimate two goals for any off-season training program for football, or any sport for that matter, is:
Enhance the athletic performance
Decrease the potential injury of the athlete.
In other words, train to improve performance on the field and to stay as healthy as possible should be the main two goals of every program.
The off-season is not only a crucial period fo team development is also as important. Creating a competitive culture with a tenacious work ethic in the off-season is just the beginning of improving as a team. Developing leaders within the team, ensuring accountability with teammates, and providing a setting that facilitates competition should be the cornerstones of the off-season program.
To compete at the highest level possible, coaches must commit to instituting a strength and conditioning program that will improve the overall physicality of the football program. This will not only keep a team healthier, but also enable that team to practice at a much more intense level on a more consistent basis.
Needs Analysis
Before writing any program, all coaches should conduct a needs analysis before any set, rep, or percentage should be prescribed. The two major components that need to be analyzed are the demands of the sport and the characteristics of the individual athlete.
Football is one of the most physically demanding sports in this country and it is important to understand the movement patterns, the energy system utilized, and the most common injuries football players are susceptible to. Another key attribute that can further complicate this process is the number of different positions in the game of football and the variety of the demands of those positions. The second phase of a needs analysis is identifying the individual player’s training age, history of injury, movement analysis, muscular imbalances, and baseline performance testing.
Pre-Habilitation: Reducing the Potential of Injuries on the Field
There has been an exceptional amount of research recently on concussion prevention programs for athletes. The combination more stringent baseline testing and return-to-play protocols, along with more emphasis on specific training regimens, has served to protect our athletes. Head and neck training has been proven to not only reduce the chance of catastrophic head it has also been proven to reduce the chance of concussions. By strengthening the muscles that control the movement of the head, athletes are able to withstand greater forces upon impact during a game or practice.
Although ACL injuries can be eight times more likely in female athletes, ACL prevention protocols can help reduce the chance of not only ACL and other related knee injuries but also reduce the occurrence of hamstring pulls (tears) and all other non-contact lower extremity injuries. Coaches can incorporate specific exercises such as posterior chain exercises to address glute and hamstring weakness, hip abduction to reduce knee valgus and internal rotation of the knee, and drills for neuromuscular control.
Wear and tear on the entire shoulder girdle is a forgone conclusion in the game of football. One method of reducing the chance of shoulder injuries is to address muscular imbalances, specifically addressing weakness in the upper back, posterior shoulder girdle by way of increasing scapular retraction and external rotation.
Photo courtesy Denison University Sports Information
Force Training and Armor Building
Strength training has multiple benefits for a football player. The two most obvious are increasing maximal strength and increasing
both are imperative for football players at every position. Organizing strength training by movements and not muscles can assist in developing the overall player and curtail muscular imbalances that can lead indirectly to injuries. By creating an exercise pool, we characterize strength lifts into four variations for upper and lower body. These categories include:
Double Leg Push (Knee Dominant)
Double Leg Pull (Hip Dominant)
Single Leg Push
Single Leg Pull
Horizontal Push
Horizontal Pull
Vertical Push
Vertical Pull
Training for maximal strength can improve a player’s performance. Consequently, increasing muscle mass, or Armor Building as coach Dan John states, can help football players withstand the physical nature of the game.
The game of football undoubtedly has the longest off-season of any sport, especially at the high school and small college level. This, combined with the physical demands and violent nature, places off-season training in the highest priority. Dr. Mel Siff and Yuri Verkoshansky in the book have divided training into two preparatory phases: General Physical Preparation and Specific Physical Preparation. James "The Thinker" Smith has been credited to adding the term General-Specific Preparation to bridge the gap between the two. Here is a look of what specific exercises and drills fit into what category for the game of football.
Mobility and Flexibility
There are three different times in a typical training session to accomplish better mobility and flexibility. The first is usually a dynamic warm-up routine at the beginning of the session. The second method can be some sort of soft-tissue work such as myofascial release using a foam roller, stick, PVC pipe, or ball. This can be done both before and after a workout. The last and most common method would be some variation of static stretching. Typically this is done at the conclusion of a training session and can have several categories such as active, passive, and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretching.
Linear Speed and Acceleration
Unless you have never watched football, it is obvious that speed is one of the most sought-after qualities for a football player regardless of position. The ability to cover as much of the field in the shortest time possible is just one of the many advantages of possessing speed on the football field. Linear speed is defined by a very simple formula: Stride Length x Stride Frequency. In other words, the more ground you cover on each step and the more steps you can take in a given time, the better. As coach Buddy Morris has stated stride length is a bi-product of speed and not the reverse.
A positive fact about speed training is stride length is a more trainable quality than stride frequency. This half of the equation is enhanced by improved anterior chain flexibility and increased posterior chain and torso strength. Basically, the more force you apply to the ground, the more ground you will cover. Strength = Speed.
Speed Mechanics
There are three basic areas we address: posture, arm action and leg action. Posture is simply addressed by having the athlete execute a forward lean without breaking posture, especially at the hips. With arm action, athletes should keep the elbow locked and move at the shoulder joint by pushing the elbows back. Finally, leg action is divided into front-side mechanics and back-side mechanics. An integral part of front side mechanics is triple flexion of the hip, knee, and ankle joints. Triple extension in the hip, knee, and ankle joints involves how the back leg strikes the ground with the most optimal force. Front side mechanics are highly dependent on flexibility, whereas backside mechanics are dependent on strength.
It is very rare for a football player, regardless of position, to reach top-end velocity during an actual game.
The game of football is rarely played while running in a straight line for longer distances. For this reason, it is advisable to train football players in the 10 to 40 yard range. The latter distance is usually synonymous with performance due to combine testing.
As a general rule, if an athlete is not running at full speed, they are not developing speed. An athlete sprinting at less than full-speed is usually not attributed to effort, but rather fatigue due to condensed rest intervals or inappropriate volume.
Determining rest intervals can be as simple as understanding the applicable work to rest ratio. We have adapted a formula from Charlie Francis for non-track athletes. Normally, at least 30 seconds of rest for each second a sprint lasts. For example, if an athlete is sprinting a 40 yard dash in approximately 5 that rest interval should be about two and a half minutes. Total volume should usually be about 200-300 yards for all combined sprints. Here is an example for a typical session:
Specific Volume can be adjusted by position or in an auto-regulatory fashion. One idea that I learned from Martin Rooney was to base the volume of sprints on performance. This concept would provide a "cut-off" point on sprints once the athlete's time becomes slower.
Lateral Speed and Agility
The ability to move laterally and change direction is imperative for any football player regardless of position. The combination of being able to explosively brake, change direction, and accelerate defines agility on the football field. There are many factors that contribute to agility. Strength, mechanics, reaction time, and balance are just a few of the many qualities that enhance agility. The most trainable qualities from a coaching standpoint are mechanics and strength.
Change of Direction Mechanics
Changing direction is a teachable skill that football players need to work hard at during the off-season. Having a basic and fundamental understanding of how the athlete should decelerate by using proper posture, changing the center of gravity, correct foot placement is all extremely important.
Relative Strength
Lack of lower body and core strength can be detrimental to a football player for obvious reasons. More specifically, lack of strength can negatively affect an athlete’s ability to effectively change direction. There is an estimated 2-8 times an athlete’s bodyweight which is applied when changing direction at full speed.
This is why absolute strength is vitally important for football players even on non-contact plays. It is imperative that the athlete not only posses enough yielding strength to stop their momentum while maintaining good posture, but also have the inter-muscular coordination to recruit the proper motor units in the correct sequences. Muscular imbalances can be as detrimental to COD mechanics as lack of overall strength, specifically in the posterior chain and torso.
Conditioning
Depending on the team, game situation, and level the game is played at, the average football play is around four to eight seconds with approximately 25-35 seconds rest between plays. It is important that football teams are conditioned to perform at the highest level specifically to this ratio. The off-season is an optimum time to develop a larger range of these energy systems for more comprehensive development.
Although football is generally believed to be an alactic sport, because of the evolution of the no-huddle/spread offense, the speed of the game has increased. Rest intervals between plays are diminishing and lactic acid (fast glyocolysis) energy systems are more relevant. The gap between ATP-PC and the aerobic energy systems is closing in football. It is also the author’s belief for teams to train in all of these energy systems during different times in the off-season.
When teams like the University of Oregon snaps the ball every 16 seconds, offenses stretch the defenses horizontally as well as vertically, and any rest between plays is done by running back to receive the call from the sidelines. The game of football is different now.
There are two crucial points that I want to reiterate on off-season conditioning. These points are where I will undoubtedly receive the most disagreement. Due to 13 years of college football coaching experience, I may have a different perspective on conditioning than a strength-only coach. It is my personal belief that:
The purpose of off-season (winter, spring, or summer) training is not to prepare the athlete for the game of football but for fall football camp. With offenses running two huddles at one defense, simultaneous team sessions, and special teams circuits in every practice, the rigors of camps exceed the physical demands of in-season practices.
It takes no talent to be in shape for football. Not being prepared for camp means an increase in injuries during that time.
It is inadvisable for a coach to train at the intensity of a drill like Repeat-40s early in the training session. A funnel down approach with training volume of conditioning (usually 600 total yards) with descending work to rest ratios is advisable. This combined with an inverse relationship with sprint distances over time is ideal.
The goal for any coach concerning conditioning should mean the least effective dose in order to accomplish the fitness goal. How can we get the athlete in the best conditioning for his sport while minimizing ground contacts throughout training?
The Off-Season Training Session
Below is a typical training session for the off-season. There are three basic time blocks which include pre-lift, lift, and post-lift segments. More specifically, they are broken into these groups:
Pre-Lift Circuit 1 (5 min)
Pre-Lift Circuit 2 (5 min)
Pre-Lift Circuit 3 (10 min)
Reactive Method (10-15 min)
Force Training (25-30 min)
Commitments (10 min)
Pre-Lift Circuits
Soft Tissue Work (Self MyoFascial Release)
The problem with having enough foam rollers at your facility to accommodate all of your athletes is storage and progressions. This is one of the reasons we would use multiple implements for addressing tissue quality in a circuit fashion. A typical three station rotation would look something like this:
Pre-Lift Circuit 1
Movement Prep (Two Sets of Hurdles/30 seconds per mobility station)
Our movement prep would consist of a hurdle drill coupled with a mobility exercise. We would typically focus on hip, ankle, and thoracic spine mobility. This eight station rotation would address log-jams and keep athletes active. On some occasions we would do a modified version of the Parisi Warm-Up.
Pre-Lift Circuit 2
Pre-Habilitation
The term pre-hab may be overused in our industry. Coaches understand that they cannot prevent injuries but rather reduce the risk of those injuries from happening.
Specifically non-contact soft-tissue injures. We would try to give our athletes equipment based circuits to address key areas of concern while providing some autonomy with specific drills within the template. The advantage was that we could utilize as much space and equipment as possible to allow for an expedited training environment. The four areas we would focus on included:
Posterior Shoulder Girdle
Posterior Chain and VMO
This template allows for five different groups to perform similar movements with multiple equipment. Daily rotation should be schedule to allow athletes to address all components of the overall template.
Pre-Lift Circuit 3
Warm-Up Before MDSAP Sessions
The warm-up before multi-directional speed, agility, and plyometric sessions will be more specific to the training session for obvious reasons. The first two sections will cover about five yards, dynamic flexibility between 10-20 yards, with the last section between 20-40 yards (5-15 yard bound with 15-30 yard sprint).
Incorporating some plyometirc drills within the warm-up significantly reduced the amount of lower-extremity soft-tissue injuries during speed and practice sessions.
Warm-Up Complexes for Olympic Lifts
Using warm-up sets of olympic lifts to reinforce squatting patterns is a concept we would implement. This would allow our athletes to perform squats at least three days per week to reinforce proper motor patterns.
Auto-Regulatory Parameters
There are two separate methods we would use to auto-regulate the training sessions during the off-season. They involve adjusting the training load by rep performance and adjusting the volume of the exercise by the load parameters.
Adjusting Load by Rep Performance
This method is often utilized during the first week of a training cycle
or the first week after a deload, depending on your program. This particular example would allow the athlete to accurately find a rep max while still accumulating volume within the session. The load for each set is based of the repetition performance of the previous set.
Adjusting Volume by Load Parameters
This particular example is more commonly utilized on a week to week basis during a linear or non-linear periodization scheme. In this case, the athlete will adjust the subsequent sets by the rep performance of the max set. In collegiate athletes, a two-rep drop off was standard and provided the best opportunity to auto-regulate based on anecdotal evidence. The training age of most college athletes were lower than competitive lifters, although some more advanced athletes could incorporate a one-rep drop-off utilizing the same system.
Basically, if an athlete was short one rep of his percentage-based rep max, he was training at a percentage higher than what was prescribed. This system allowed for reduced or increased volume that would follow closer to Prilepin's parameters.
For a more detailed look at auto-regulatory training, there are more concepts listed in .
8 Week Off-Season Training for Football
Week 1: Monday AM
In-place/ Linear Plyometrics*
Pogo Jumps
Vertical Jumps
Squat Jumps
Agility (COD)
4 Cone Drills#
I, N, X (4) each
Speed (Acceleration)
(6) 10s w/ 30s RI
(6) 20s w/ 60s RI
Conditioning
Super Gassers x2
55/60/66(Target times)
Week 1 : Monday PM
Pause Hang Clean
Batwing Plate RDL x 50 reps
Glute-Ham Raise
Single Leg Pull Circuit (choose 1):
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL Plate RDL - 55, 45, 35, 25 x10
OH Walking Plate Lunge 55, 45, 35, 25 x5
SL RDL ( 1DB) - 3 x 8-12
Goblet RFE Split Squat 2x10
SL RDL (2 DBs) - 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 1: Tuesday
BB Hang Snatch
Bench Press
80% x8,6,4,(-10%x10)
Underhand Grip Chin-Up
Ladder -10 sets
Incline DB Press 2x10-15
Chest Supported
100 reps of (choose one):
Up-the Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Manual Resistance Towel Row
Week 1: Thursday
(10-15 jumps)
Prone Starts
(10) 10s w/ 30s RI
Back Squat
80% x8,6,4,(-10%x10)
Glute-Ham Raise
SL Plate RDL
25, 35, 45, 55 x10
Week 1: Friday
Fat Gripz DB Clean & Press:
Max reps for time
DB Bench Press
of Body weight for 1min, 45sec, 30 sec
Choose 1 exercise for 3 sets of 10-15:
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Choose 1 for 20-30 total reps:
1-2-3-4 Board Press
Swiss Bar 4-Grip Bench Press
Mini-Band Stability Press
Stability Ball Press - 25%
of BW for 1min, 45sec, 30 sec
Conditioning Circuit (Varied)
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers,
Wall-Walks
In-Place/ Linear Plyometrics
Pogo Jumps
Vertical Jumps
Squat Jumps
Tuck Jumps
Agility (COD)
40-yard Shuttle, 5 back, 10 back, sprint 10
Linear Speed
(2) 10s w/ 30s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI (4)
30s w/ 90s RI
Conditioning
300yd Shuttles x2
Week 2: Monday PM
Halting Clean
Barbell RDL
80%x8 6, -10% x10
Weighted Glute-Ham Raise
Single Leg Pull Circuit (Choose 1)
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL Plate RDL — 55, 45, 35, 25 x10
SL RDL (1DB) — 3 x 8-12
SL RDL (2 DBs) — 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 2: Tuesday
Barbell Snatch from Blocks
Bench Press
85% x6,4,2,(-10%x8)
Wide Overhand Grip Pull-Up
Ladder -10 sets
Incline DB Alternating Press 2x10-15
Head Supported DB Row 2x10-15
Up-The Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Week 2: Thursday
(15-20 jumps)
Back Squat
85% x6,4,2,(-10%x8)
Supine Starts
(6) 10s w/ 30s RI
(4) 15s w/ 45s RI
Glute-Ham Raise
Weighted 40 reps
SL RDL (1DB)
Week 2: Friday
Atlas Stone over Bar:
Max reps for time
BB OH Press
85% x5,3,2,(-10%x8)
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
1-2-3-4 Board Press
of BW for 1 min, 45sec, 30 sec
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers
Wall-Walks
Week 3: Monday AM
In-Place/ Linear Plyometrics
Stair Hops
Stair Jumps
Stair Depth Jumps
Agility (COD)
3 Cone Drill x 4 per side
Speed (Acceleration)
(2) 10s w/ 30s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI (3)
30s w/ 90s RI
(3) 40s w/ 2m RI
Conditioning
Gassers x 3
36/40/44/48
Week 3: Monday PM
Hang Clean
Trap Bar Deadlift
88%x 5,3,2
Eccentric Loaded Glute-Ham Raise
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL RDL (1DB) - 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 3: Tuesday
Barbell Snatch from Floor
Bench Press
90% x4,3,2,1,(-10%x6)
Neutral Grip Pull-Up
Ladder — 10 sets
DB Duo Press 2x10-15
Chest Supported DB Row 2x10-15
Up-The Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Week 3: Thursday
(10 jumps)
Depth Jump
(12-15 jumps)
Kneeling Starts
(6) 10s w/ 30s RI
(4) 15s w/ 45s RI
Back Squat
90% x4,3,2,1,(-10%x6)
SL RDL (2 DBs)
Week 3: Friday
Axle Clean & Press:
max reps for time
185/205/225 Bench Rep Test
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
1-2-3-4 Board Press
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers
Wall-Walks
Week 4: Monday AM
Lateral Plyometrics
Skater Jumps
Band Resisted Skater Jumps
Agility (COD)
Pro Agility 5-10-5
Testing x 5 each side
Speed (Acceleration)
(6) 10s w/ 30s RI
(8) 20s w/ 60s RI
Conditioning
15-yard Shuttles x 4
Week 4: Monday PM
Clean from Rack
Barbell RDL
83%x7,5,-10%x9
Glute-Ham Raise
Single Leg Pull Circuit (Choose 1)
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL RDL (1DB) - 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 4: Tuesday
1 Arm DB Snatch
Fat Bar Bench Press
85%x5,3,2 -10% Board Press x max reps
Fat Grip Pull-Up
Ladder -10 sets
Incline DB Press
Chest Supported DB Row
Up-The Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Week 4: Thursday
Box Squat w/Bands 8x2 w/60%
Seated Box Jump
(20 jumps)
Parallel Starts
(4) 10s w/ 30s RI
(4) 15s w/ 45s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI
Glute-Ham Raise
SL Band RDL
Week 4: Friday
Farmers/ Prowler Medley
Set distance for time
DB Push Press
90% x4,3,2,1,(-10%x6)
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
1-2-3-4 Board Press
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers
Wall-Walks
Week 5: Monday AM
In-Place/Linear Plyometrics
Stair Hops
SL Stair Hops
Stair Bounds
Agility (COD)
4 Cone Drills
I, N, X, (4) each
Speed (Acceleration)
(2) 10s w/ 30s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI
(6) 30s w/ 90s RI
Conditioning
3/4 Gassers x3
27/30/33/36
Week 5: Monday PM
Hang Clean
Trap Bar DL
90%x 4,3,2,1
Glute-Ham Raise
Single Leg Pull Circuit (choose 1)
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL RDL (1DB) - 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 5: Tuesday
BB Hang Snatch
Bench Press
88% x5,3,2,(-10%x7)
Mixed Grip Pull-Up — 50 total reps
Incline DB Alternating Press 2x10-15
Head Supported DB Row 2x10-15
Up the Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Week 5: Thursday
(10 jumps)
Depth Jump
(10-15 jumps)
Back Squat
88%x5,3,2,(-10%x8)
Staggered Starts
(4) 10s w/ 30s RI
(4) 15s w/ 45s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI
Glute-Ham Raise
SL Plate RDL
25, 35, 45, 55 x10
Week 5: Friday
Log Clean & Press:
Max reps for time
185/205/225 Bench Rep Test
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
1-2-3-4 Board Press
Stability Ball Press (25%
of BW for 1 min, 45sec, 30 sec instead of reps)
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers
Wall-Walks
Week 6: Monday AM
Linear Plyometrics
Single Leg Sprints
10(10)10 yards x 8
Agility (COD)
40-yard shuttle, 5 back, 10 back, 10 sprint
Speed (Acceleration)
(2) 10s w/ 30s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI (2)
30s w/ 90s RI
(4) 40s w/ 2m RI
Conditioning
75-yard Shuttles x 6
Week 6: Monday PM
Clean from Floor
Barbell RDL
85%x6,4,-10%x8
Glute-Ham Raise
Weighted 60 reps
SL Band RDL x50 reps
Band TKEs 2x25
SL RDL (1DB) — 3 x 8-12
SL RDL (2 DBs) — 3 x 8-12
DB Reverse Lunge 2x10
Week 6: Tuesday
Barbell Snatch from Blocks
Bench Press
93% x3,2,1,1,(-10%x5)
Neutral Grip Pull-Up
4RM then 20 total reps
Incline DB Duo Press 2x10-15
Chest Supported Alternating DB Row 2x10-15
Up-The Rack Push-Up
Suspended Push-Up
Stability Ball Push-Up
Med Ball Push-Up
Chain Push-Up
Band Push-Up
DB Incline Push-Up
Partner Push-up
Supersetted With
Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Blast Strap Row
1 Arm Band Pull-Down
Diesel Row w/ Chains
Flexed Arm Hang
Inverted Rack Row
Week 6: Thursday
Back Squat
93% x3,2,1,1,(-10%x5)
(10 jumps)
SL Box Jump
(10 jumps)
Testing Starts
(4) 10s w/ 30s RI
(4) 15s w/ 45s RI
(2) 20s w/ 60s RI
Weighted Glute-Ham Raise
SL RDL (1DB)
Week 6: Friday
Tire Flip Medley
350x2, 450x2, 550x2, 650x2 for time
BB Push Press
93% x3,2,1,(-10%x5)
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
1-2-3-4 Board Press
Prowler Push
Relays, Ropes,
Sledgehammers
Wall-Walks
Week 7: Monday AM
Linear Plyometrics
Power Skips
25 yards x 8
Agility (COD)
3 Cone Drill x 5 per side
Speed (Acceleration)
(6) 10s w/ 30s RI
(6) 20s w/ 60s RI
Conditioning
Half Gassers x8
Week 7: Monday PM
Clean from Rack
Trap Bar DL
93%x 3,2,1
Week 7: Tuesday
1 Arm DB Snatch
Fat Bar Bench
Press w/ Chains
70%x 5,3,2 -10% Board Press x max reps
Wide Overhand Grip Pull-Up
3RM then 20 total reps
1 Arm Incline DB Press 2x10-15
1 Arm Chest Supported DB Row 2x10-15
Week 7: Thursday
Box Squat w/Chains 8x2 w/60%
(10 jumps)
SL Depth Jump
(10 jumps)
Testing Starts
(10) 10s w/ 30s RI
SL RDL (2 DBs)
Week 7: Friday
STRONGMAN GRAND PRIX AWARDS
Dynamic Bench Press
60% x8x3 w/ Mini-Bands
1 Arm DB Row
1 Arm KB Row from Floor
Renegade Row
Diesel Row w/ Chains
NO CONDITIONING
Week 8: Monday AM
Pro Agility 5-10-5 Testing
40-yard Sprint Testing
Week 8: Monday PM
Clean from Floor
Week 8: Tuesday AM
Bench Press
95% x2-4RM
Cadence Chin-Up Rep Test
Week 8: Thursday
Vertical Jump Test (Vertec)
Back Squat
95%x2,1,1,(-10%x4)
Friday Medicine Ball Circuit
The typical medicine ball throw circuit would consist of approximately 40-50 throws including extension, flexion, and rotational throw drills. A standard breakdown would look something like this:
Extension Throws: 10-15 reps
Flexion Throws: 10-15 reps
Rotational Throws: 20-30 reps
Further Explanation on Hypertrophy Circuits
This was especially easy to implement with bodyweight exercises and provided an easy way to adjust volume by position, time of year, and sport. The goal is to give the athlete a total rep goal for an exercise. For example, with 25 glute-ham raises prescribed, athletes would be responsible for 25 reps in a few sets as possible. This is always coupled with another antagonistic exercise.
Rep Ladders
This works best with a partner or a group of three or fourth at the most. The athlete will perform a certain number of reps for the first set. Each additional set would add that same number of reps. This was a way to build volume while minimizing fatigue. To control volume, the athlete can work their way up the rep range or up and then down. Here are some examples:
Pull-Ups 1 rep, 2 reps, 3 reps, etc.
Blast Strap Rows 3 reps, 6 reps, 9 reps, etc.
Push-Ups 5 reps, 10 reps, 15 reps, etc.
With this method, if a group can work up to five pull-ups and then back down to one, they would have performed 25 pull-ups.
Standardized Drop Sets
These work well for most facilities because of the abundance of plates and bumpers compared to other equipment.
Basically, this is a normal drop set, but more athletes can perform these at the same time. Here are two basic examples:
SLRDL 25kg, 20kg, 15kg, 10kg on one leg then switch
Triceps Extension 45 pounds, 35 pounds, 25 pounds, 10 pounds
In-Season and Spring Ball
During the season and spring practices, the training cycle typically follows a more non-linear model with intensities and volume relatively standardized through-out the cycle. There will be more variety in movements incorporated during this time.
Order Online or Call
888-854-8806 or
740-845-0987}

我要回帖

更多关于 android shape 空心圆 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信