So don't praise me,i willbaby don t be shyy 有语病吗?

Alone in the light at the dining room table, surrounded by a nearly dark house, I sat in tears.Finally, I 36 in getting both kids to bed. As a new single 37 , I had to be both Mommy and Daddy to my two little children. With full rights of my children, I 38 to give them a normal and comfortable home life. I 39 a happy face for them.I rose slowly, trying not to 40 even the least sound which might start them up 41 . I tiptoed(蹑手蹑脚地走) out of their room, 42 the door part way, and went downstairs.And loneliness(孤独). I 43 as thought I were at the bottom(底部) of a great sea of loneliness. It all 44 together and I was at once lost. I sat there, 45 crying. Just then, a pair of little 46 went around my middle and a little face looked up at me. I looked down into my five-year-old son’s 47 face.I was shy to be 48 crying by my son. “I’m sorry. Ethan, I didn’t know you were still awake.” I don’t know why, but so many people 49 when they cry and I was no exception. “I didn’t 50 to cry. I’m just a little 51 tonight.”“It’s ok, Daddy. It’ you’re just 52 .”I couldn’t express(表达) how happy he made me, this little boy, who was simple, gave me 53 to cry. He seemed to be saying that I didn’t have to always be 54 , and that sometimes it was possible to allow myself to feel weak and let out my 55 .【小题1】A.succeededB.escapedC.failedD.helped【小题2】A.motherB.workerC.parentD.stepfather【小题3】A.followedB.grewC.joinedD.tried【小题4】A.put onB.took onC.put downD.took in【小题5】A.fillB.stopC.makeD.end【小题6】A.overB.againC.onceD.already【小题7】A.lockedB.fixedC.openedD.closed【小题8】A.feltB.thoughtC.fellD.woke【小题9】A.wentB.affordedC.cameD.agreed【小题10】A.loudlyB.hardlyC.widelyD.silently【小题11】A.armsB.legsC.handsD.eyes【小题12】A.pleasedB.helpfulC.excitedD.angry【小题13】A.movedB.seenC.heardD.touched【小题14】A.explainB.complainC.apologizeD.wonder【小题15】A.wantB.meanC.appearD.prefer【小题16】A.worriedB.specialC.tiredD.sad【小题17】A.a personB.a maleC.terrificD.nervous【小题18】A.decisionB.interestC.rightD.truth【小题19】A.experiencedB.strongC.singleD.able【小题20】A.ideasB.secretsC.wordsD.feelings - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Alone in the light at the dining room table, surrounded by a nearly dark house, I sat in tears.Finally, I 36 in getting both kids to bed. As a new single 37 , I had to be both Mommy and Daddy to my two little children. With full rights of my children, I 38 to give them a normal and comfortable home life. I 39 a happy face for them.I rose slowly, trying not to 40 even the least sound which might start them up 41 . I tiptoed(蹑手蹑脚地走) out of their room, 42 the door part way, and went downstairs.And loneliness(孤独). I 43 as thought I were at the bottom(底部) of a great sea of loneliness. It all 44 together and I was at once lost. I sat there, 45 crying. Just then, a pair of little 46 went around my middle and a little face looked up at me. I looked down into my five-year-old son’s 47 face.I was shy to be 48 crying by my son. “I’m sorry. Ethan, I didn’t know you were still awake.” I don’t know why, but so many people 49 when they cry and I was no exception. “I didn’t 50 to cry. I’m just a little 51 tonight.”“It’s ok, Daddy. It’ you’re just 52 .”I couldn’t express(表达) how happy he made me, this little boy, who was simple, gave me 53 to cry. He seemed to be saying that I didn’t have to always be 54 , and that sometimes it was possible to allow myself to feel weak and let out my 55 .【小题1】A.succeededB.escapedC.failedD.helped【小题2】A.motherB.workerC.parentD.stepfather【小题3】A.followedB.grewC.joinedD.tried【小题4】A.put onB.took onC.put downD.took in【小题5】A.fillB.stopC.makeD.end【小题6】A.overB.againC.onceD.already【小题7】A.lockedB.fixedC.openedD.closed【小题8】A.feltB.thoughtC.fellD.woke【小题9】A.wentB.affordedC.cameD.agreed【小题10】A.loudlyB.hardlyC.widelyD.silently【小题11】A.armsB.legsC.handsD.eyes【小题12】A.pleasedB.helpfulC.excitedD.angry【小题13】A.movedB.seenC.heardD.touched【小题14】A.explainB.complainC.apologizeD.wonder【小题15】A.wantB.meanC.appearD.prefer【小题16】A.worriedB.specialC.tiredD.sad【小题17】A.a personB.a maleC.terrificD.nervous【小题18】A.decisionB.interestC.rightD.truth【小题19】A.experiencedB.strongC.singleD.able【小题20】A.ideasB.secretsC.wordsD.feelingsAlone in the light at the dining room table, surrounded by a nearly dark house, I sat in tears.Finally, I& 36& in getting both kids to bed. As a new single& 37 , I had to be both Mommy and Daddy to my two little children. With full rights of my children, I& 38& to give them a normal and comfortable home life. I& 39& a happy face for them.I rose slowly, trying not to& 40& even the least sound which might start them up& 41 . I tiptoed(蹑手蹑脚地走) out of their room,& 42& the door part way, and went downstairs.And loneliness(孤独). I& 43& as thought I were at the bottom(底部) of a great sea of loneliness. It all& 44& together and I was at once lost. I sat there,& 45& crying. Just then, a pair of little& 46& went around my middle and a little face looked up at me. I looked down into my five-year-old son’s& 47& face.I was shy to be& 48& crying by my son. “I’m sorry. Ethan, I didn’t know you were still awake.” I don’t know why, but so many people& 49& when they cry and I was no exception. “I didn’t& 50& to cry. I’m just a little& 51& tonight.”“It’s ok, Daddy. It’ you’re just& 52 .”I couldn’t express(表达) how happy he made me, this little boy, who was simple, gave me& 53& to cry. He seemed to be saying that I didn’t have to always be& 54 , and that sometimes it was possible to allow myself to feel weak and let out my& 55 .【小题1】A.succeededB.escapedC.failedD.helped【小题2】A.motherB.workerC.parentD.stepfather【小题3】A.followedB.grewC.joinedD.tried【小题4】A.put onB.took onC.put downD.took in【小题5】A.fillB.stopC.makeD.end【小题6】A.overB.againC.onceD.already【小题7】A.lockedB.fixedC.openedD.closed【小题8】A.feltB.thoughtC.fellD.woke【小题9】A.wentB.affordedC.cameD.agreed【小题10】A.loudlyB.hardlyC.widelyD.silently【小题11】A.armsB.legsC.handsD.eyes【小题12】A.pleasedB.helpfulC.excitedD.angry【小题13】A.movedB.seenC.heardD.touched【小题14】A.explainB.complainC.apologizeD.wonder【小题15】A.wantB.meanC.appearD.prefer【小题16】A.worriedB.specialC.tiredD.sad【小题17】A.a personB.a maleC.terrificD.nervous【小题18】A.decisionB.interestC.rightD.truth【小题19】A.experiencedB.strongC.singleD.able【小题20】A.ideasB.secretsC.wordsD.feelings科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】C【小题6】B【小题7】D【小题8】A【小题9】C【小题10】D【小题11】A【小题12】B【小题13】B【小题14】C【小题15】B【小题16】C【小题17】A【小题18】C【小题19】B【小题20】D解析试题分析:本文是一篇记叙文,记叙了一个单亲妈妈她的两个孩子,单亲妈妈在家扮演两个角色:爸爸和妈妈,为了两个还生活更好一点,单亲妈妈很辛苦,某个晚上,单亲妈妈偷偷的流泪,被她5岁的儿子看见了,当时她被儿子发现很害羞,儿子对她说:“您有哭的权利,不要总是显得那么坚强”,单亲妈妈听到这些话后,心里很安慰【小题1】固定词组succeed in doing sth意思“成功做某事”,句子意思“她成功地让孩子上床睡觉”【小题2】由后面的句子I had to be both Mommy and Daddy to my two little children.可以知道是单亲妈妈【小题3】固定词组try to do sth意思“尽力做某事”,句子意思“我尽力给他们一个正常舒适的家”【小题4】考查固定词组,A. put on上演B. took on承担C. put down放下D. took in拿进来,句子意思“我快乐地面对他们”【小题5】固定词组make the least sound意思“制造最小的声音”【小题6】由后面的句子I tiptoed(蹑手蹑脚地走) out of their room可以知道是again【小题7】由后面的句子the door part way, and went downstairs.可以知道是关上门【小题8】由后面的句子as thought I were at the bottom(底部) of a great sea of loneliness.可以知道是感觉【小题9】固定词组come together意思“汇集”,句子意思“孤独感汇集在一起我立刻迷失了”【小题10】由前面说孩子们都在睡觉,所以是无声的哭泣【小题11】由后面的句子went around my middle可以知道是胳膊【小题12】考查形容词辨析,A. pleased高兴的B. helpful帮助的C. excited兴奋的D. angry生气的,句子意思“我低下头看见5岁儿子帮助的面孔”【小题13】固定词组see doing sth意思“看见正在做某事”,句子意思“被儿子看见我正在哭我害羞了”【小题14】由后面的句子and I was no exception.可以知道是道歉【小题15】固定词组mean to do sth意思“打算做某事”,句子意思“我没有打算哭”【小题16】由前面的句子It all& 44& together and I was at once lost. I sat there,& 45& crying.可以知道是sad【小题17】由前面的句子It’s ok, Daddy. It’s okay to cry可以知道是a person【小题18】固定词组give sb right to do sth意思“给某人权利做某事”【小题19】考查形容词辨析,A. experienced有经验的B. strong坚强的C. single单独的D. able有能力的,句子意思“他好像在说我没必要总是很坚强”【小题20】由前面的句子and that sometimes it was possible to allow myself to feel weak可以知道是feelings考点:教育类短文 点评:本大题主要还是考查了词汇的辨析与运用,但更加注重综合语言能力的运用,需要根据故事情节,了解词汇用法的同时,结合语境,做出准确的判断知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough money
B.Enough free time
C.Good grades and praise
D.Enough good food.
小题4:Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.小题5:Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough money
B.Enough free time
C.Good grades and praise
D.Enough good food.
小题4:Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A.Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B.Because she is interested in doing homework.C.Because she has many important things to do.D.Because she can have more energy to do some cleanig in her house.小题5:Which of the following is WRONG?A.Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B.Sally love her mother deeply.C.Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D.Shally wants to make mother happy.
Dear Mum:Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise(赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望)about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!With lots of love Sally 小题1:Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A.Because she doesn’t study hard.B.Because she isn’t good at English.C.Because she doesn’t clean the house.D.Because she doesn’t finish her homework.小题2:What does Sally’s mother think about her?A.She thinks Sally is very lazy.B.She feels frustrated about her.C.She thinks Sally studies very hard.D.She thinks Sally is a bad girl.小题3:What does Sally want?A.Enough money
B.Enough free time
C.Good grades and praise
D.Enough good food.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C
试题分析:这是女孩莎莉写给母亲的一封信。信中她告诉了母亲自己之所以没能打扫房间的原因,并且表达了希望取得好的成绩及努力帮助母亲打扫房间的愿望。小题1:根据Every time you come home and see the messy(杂乱的) house. I know you are very angry with me.可知她的母亲愤怒的原因是因为她没有打扫房间,故选C。小题2:根据I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing 推断可知,她的母亲对她很失望,故选B。小题3:根据I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher.描述,可知选C。小题4:根据I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house.可知选D。小题5:根据短文描述,可知莎莉为了取得好的成绩,每天都能完成作业,故老师不可能对她失望,选项C,描述错误。点评:本文浅显易懂,各个小题都能在文中找到适当依据。只要认真阅读短文,注意前后联系,就能顺利完成阅读。文章所设试题主要考察细节查找,做题关键是找出原文的根据,认真核查小题和原文的异同。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心One day,a man in rags begged from door to door along the street. With an old wallet inhis hanD. he was asking for a few coins to buy something to eat. He kept complaining(抱怨)about his bad fortune and kept 36 why those who had so much money were never 37 and were always desiring more.
"As far as I'm concerneD. if I had only enough to 38 and to wear, I would not want anything more.” Just at that moment Goddess Fortune, who came down the 39 ,saw the beggar and said to him, "Hi, I have wished to 40 you for a long time. Now, open your 41 and I will pour my gold into it. But I will do that only on this 42 :All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the  43 shall become dust. Do you unde stand?""I see.”said the beggar."Then you should 44 !It's obvious that your wallet is a(n) 45 one,so don't to it too heavily,”said the Goddess Fortune.The excited beggar could hardly  46  to have gold He quickly opened his wallet, anc  47 of yellow coins was poured into it. The wallet grew heavier and heavier."Is that enough? Isn't it cracking?" asked Fortune."Never 48 .It's still strong enough now.,’answered the beggar.The wallet was filled with so many coins that the beggar's hands began to  49 . "A if only the golden stream would 50 forever! Just a little more,”said the beggar,“ 51 just a handful or two.” "There! It's full. The wallet will  52 .”warned the Goddess, but the beggar reque teD.“It will 53 a little more, just a little more.”One more piece was added and the wallet split. The 54 fell upon the ground and came dust, The greedy beggar had nowto 55 but his broken bag.【小题1】1 E3 T3 I8 H/ O/ R0 ], C A.showing0 K) e1 M: Y6 _( J
F B.explaining5 A; d2 X8 R1 \' V% \8 P
R$ T" e C.proving5 J& a7 d! Y+ C2 d/ W2 D D.wondering+ B& ^5 H" ^0 V ( H8 b' D- [0 M4 g# _6 ]0 I" i7 ]+ ^ 【小题2】5 H) ^7 _- X% _0 e+ O A.relaxed8 X7 I& S8 D
L- D B.satisfied6 F8 D( C7 ]1 C+ i: B C.worried% Q! j
c1 b: U% f D.depressed: E$ ]' M8 L& b( T8 b - I7 ], Z5 E4 U. h' _3 M$ D 【小题3】% `9 N5 S) I, c9 I A.learn# F( ^9 D
\& D8 _ B.watch/ j" G# ]* c- P. J/ b0 b" S C.eat7 F/ J7 R4 V" ]0 Y: h4 b. S( ?$ W D.play3 Y& E7 b, `7 \/ e- S& e
J9 h% I/ h7 J6 P3 X; E 【小题4】& i& C) B' C
\: ^2 g A.street& ]0 B. g* g+ R1 L1 i2 N B.bridge/ f+ h( ^) `1 _ C.yard! e$ ^8 F! f5 C( i$ P' e D.forest" E! c: Y6 I. @1 a4 Z; d ' G6 V# ]. V4 T$ _ 【小题5】- O- Z: U; h3 V A.praise, I/ E1 c" N- ?) ^# K% B5 d7 K B.forgive) j' b% `; C
g C.help! J+ Q1 D+ X9 ?
Y$ e D.comfort: M5 K+ P+ F! X
R$ B# b" I) ]7 d 6 B8 c: I! a% h1 Q* N" O0 K
j 【小题6】* R+ _+ C% ]! [$ Z6 \" E A.coat$ @+ `
h. C5 L8 R5 Y) B2 N B.pocket0 E/ M
Q% C4 Z. f C.box2 f5 S) M
I# V8 J2 ?" H D.wallet3 R& I5 K& B# ]- E; f# B: S0 C9 L, i 4 E# N9 ]# J: j% B$ Z/ H. L! V) d) @ 【小题7】) C' e( Q2 M& [% E A.occasion* N/ M: c4 ^$ H9 B6 e8 S B. ?5 i! S; L! B) Z1 d C.situation
C7 Y7 Y; `6 ^' h" Y D.condition! R7 W' E3 E! i7 O% F 5 ?0 C" M& [: j3 g$ M! a 【小题8】* ]+ G4 R8 I3 H1 ]' U1 W5 H) S A.hand" R$ M8 @
B7 O, S4 _+ U9 V! ` B.feet. P! ^. e% \" F7 [ C.ground- V8 Q. \6 Z4 f$ P3 E D.corner3 i" B0 A3 C) g ! a6 b8 L: i- D2 A 【小题9】3 @; _% V) I' [" B- D$ i" \ A.look out/ h2 A9 M6 Z2 T B.look after$ c" \$ T( @* h, Y0 e( C C.look up) H3 W8 T$ @( F6 ?% R: d D.look down' f6 h* j% @1 `9 R3 a7 N) F , N7 O4 Y4 B3 j5 A 【小题10】# B1 N3 O( _& f( J7 V7 V* [ A.large8 h+ ]# H5 B8 c' Z, X* G( L% \% f B.empty. e& W" c4 g% d C.worn4 H% a/ L" M; R
I D.full* Y0 P6 H: K7 J ' g+ B" d- H; N+ H1 @: C0 D 【小题11】: U0 i$ C! G& H A.stand$ a9 M) a, ?+ e% j B.wait6 Q6 P
@! H; Q+ W7 Z$ V- \ C.breathe4 @$ Q* _- G, K! X D.think: D8 X& T6 L* M7 a, T; D( Z + K' ^$ M' B0 ], L( e% I 【小题12】0 G; ^+ H, M. G5 h* E4 W1 T: Z- Y A.stream" D8 g) ], I: H" G' c B.piece5 A& b" N: R% e1 `+ [ C.pair$ c! J$ c1 N8 R D.variety) c+ Y4 W2 f" D$ V & ]1 W0 R3 A: S# B 【小题13】% W) F* h4 ^8 M! E
i9 W A.disturb# Q. H5 f: ^5 G5 i B.request' U: Z) R3 H$ d9 f+ J% ` C.fear% P3 K( N3 C
T D.insist/ T6 _+ ?7 f1 `) F+ O " ?5 ]3 @
S" U/ J 【小题14】3 ?! W7 N3 T5 O: b. B9 D0 T A.spread' Y: h$ Q) Q! I% d' ?1 H B. @; j) Z. g. L3 O C.loose8 A( f# a) c2 [& C* M; H& D! B D.shake+ V: f- d. [; i1 K/ L : L0 G9 A7 g' J$ h' ]$ Y) U8 O 【小题15】: g6 f: Q
A8 X: K A.pour: [8 W) Q( ^; [4 H/ R9 W% B B.end
I2 \2 J/ Q; C0 B) C5 L C.dry' Y3 _4 f% L/ K D.melt
W- K" N2 g( G# b ! ]: G! V8 W. I) G 【小题16】! S- C+ E' N: c
[/ F9 @$ R A.take4 c1 R! O( L6 T( L2 ]4 Z7 Y B.add! @# F# d# a, C) U6 W6 T. R7 `4 ` C.lend* I6 V" K3 c/ e/ \: D% _9 A D.send4 D7 c2 K; b+ h/ Q. [* W : U( @3 Y: a. I' c8 `- K8 Q 【小题17】4 O( \: j: _# U8 A" H0 Y- g* F0 W A.flow. P0 X* T' U: P3 A; E B.burst& F; j) \" d& [( S C.disappear: @8 g3 P" B; F D.change/ \) E) h* O- E! Z. _8 G " M) B
f) D5 I2 W( d9 P2 S: Z/ a8 C 【小题18】( i/ N% c5 N4 I
V5 F! D+ H A.attract! U7 ^) Z- ]4 [: g B.permit( N, E. d2 U6 Z% S- B- ?% d+ O C.include2 C1 F( h4 j1 ^ D.hold! @7 U1 \% f' \' N% f/ d4 K& J " A9 f3 Y* W5 H+ J# @ 【小题19】: O! e3 V+ g8 T9 K( \& R A.present
G4 h9 M- \, C
Q2 U, N B.food7 S; M- `7 ^$ c1 J8 T; d" ?! S C.treasure, T0 O5 [3 e9 ?6 V/ Y3 V( ? D.metal. O6 S& V) e5 i9 F# i 9 _. j. X; M8 D$ F- M 【小题20】' ]
S2 h6 P. X* e! Y4 X9 K A.nothing) P; O' f7 R, a B.anything1 ]; _+ a4 K% Y2 [, i$ I C. B, S5 g& J& X1 E6 D7 Q D.something( Z" h' G$ M) `, L # @. O: I: \4 E: a- `) V, O% [
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One day,a man in rags begged from door to door along the street. With an old wallet inhis hanD. he was asking for a few coins to buy something to eat. He kept complaining(抱怨)about his bad fortune and kept 36 why those who had so much money were never 37 and were always desiring more.
"As far as I'm concerneD. if I had only enough to 38 and to wear, I would not want anything more.” Just at that moment Goddess Fortune, who came down the 39 ,saw the beggar and said to him, "Hi, I have wished to 40 you for a long time. Now, open your 41 and I will pour my gold into it. But I will do that only on this 42 :All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the  43 shall become dust. Do you unde stand?""I see.”said the beggar."Then you should 44 !It's obvious that your wallet is a(n) 45 one,so don't to it too heavily,”said the Goddess Fortune.The excited beggar could hardly  46  to have gold He quickly opened his wallet, anc  47 of yellow coins was poured into it. The wallet grew heavier and heavier."Is that enough? Isn't it cracking?" asked Fortune."Never 48 .It's still strong enough now.,’answered the beggar.The wallet was filled with so many coins that the beggar's hands began to  49 . "A if only the golden stream would 50 forever! Just a little more,”said the beggar,“ 51 just a handful or two.” "There! It's full. The wallet will  52 .”warned the Goddess, but the beggar reque teD.“It will 53 a little more, just a little more.”One more piece was added and the wallet split. The 54 fell upon the ground and came dust, The greedy beggar had nowto 55 but his broken bag.【小题1】1 E3 T3 I8 H/ O/ R0 ], C A.showing0 K) e1 M: Y6 _( J
R$ T" e C.proving5 J& a7 d! Y+ C2 d/ W2 D D.wondering+ B& ^5 H" ^0 V ( H8 b' D- [0 M4 g# _6 ]0 I" i7 ]+ ^ 【小题2】5 H) ^7 _- X% _0 e+ O A.relaxed8 X7 I& S8 D
c1 b: U% f D.depressed: E$ ]' M8 L& b( T8 b - I7 ], Z5 E4 U. h' _3 M$ D 【小题3】% `9 N5 S) I, c9 I A.learn# F( ^9 D
\& D8 _ B.watch/ j" G# ]* c- P. J/ b0 b" S C.eat7 F/ J7 R4 V" ]0 Y: h4 b. S( ?$ W D.play3 Y& E7 b, `7 \/ e- S& e
\: ^2 g A.street& ]0 B. g* g+ R1 L1 i2 N B.bridge/ f+ h( ^) `1 _ C.yard! e$ ^8 F! f5 C( i$ P' e D.forest" E! c: Y6 I. @1 a4 Z; d ' G6 V# ]. V4 T$ _ 【小题5】- O- Z: U; h3 V A.praise, I/ E1 c" N- ?) ^# K% B5 d7 K B.forgive) j' b% `; C
g C.help! J+ Q1 D+ X9 ?
I# V8 J2 ?" H D.wallet3 R& I5 K& B# ]- E; f# B: S0 C9 L, i 4 E# N9 ]# J: j% B$ Z/ H. L! V) d) @ 【小题7】) C' e( Q2 M& [% E A.occasion* N/ M: c4 ^$ H9 B6 e8 S B. ?5 i! S; L! B) Z1 d C.situation
C7 Y7 Y; `6 ^' h" Y D.condition! R7 W' E3 E! i7 O% F 5 ?0 C" M& [: j3 g$ M! a 【小题8】* ]+ G4 R8 I3 H1 ]' U1 W5 H) S A.hand" R$ M8 @
B7 O, S4 _+ U9 V! ` B.feet. P! ^. e% \" F7 [ C.ground- V8 Q. \6 Z4 f$ P3 E D.corner3 i" B0 A3 C) g ! a6 b8 L: i- D2 A 【小题9】3 @; _% V) I' [" B- D$ i" \ A.look out/ h2 A9 M6 Z2 T B.look after$ c" \$ T( @* h, Y0 e( C C.look up) H3 W8 T$ @( F6 ?% R: d D.look down' f6 h* j% @1 `9 R3 a7 N) F , N7 O4 Y4 B3 j5 A 【小题10】# B1 N3 O( _& f( J7 V7 V* [ A.large8 h+ ]# H5 B8 c' Z, X* G( L% \% f B.empty. e& W" c4 g% d C.worn4 H% a/ L" M; R
I D.full* Y0 P6 H: K7 J ' g+ B" d- H; N+ H1 @: C0 D 【小题11】: U0 i$ C! G& H A.stand$ a9 M) a, ?+ e% j B.wait6 Q6 P
@! H; Q+ W7 Z$ V- \ C.breathe4 @$ Q* _- G, K! X D.think: D8 X& T6 L* M7 a, T; D( Z + K' ^$ M' B0 ], L( e% I 【小题12】0 G; ^+ H, M. G5 h* E4 W1 T: Z- Y A.stream" D8 g) ], I: H" G' c B.piece5 A& b" N: R% e1 `+ [ C.pair$ c! J$ c1 N8 R D.variety) c+ Y4 W2 f" D$ V & ]1 W0 R3 A: S# B 【小题13】% W) F* h4 ^8 M! E
i9 W A.disturb# Q. H5 f: ^5 G5 i B.request' U: Z) R3 H$ d9 f+ J% ` C.fear% P3 K( N3 C
S" U/ J 【小题14】3 ?! W7 N3 T5 O: b. B9 D0 T A.spread' Y: h$ Q) Q! I% d' ?1 H B. @; j) Z. g. L3 O C.loose8 A( f# a) c2 [& C* M; H& D! B D.shake+ V: f- d. [; i1 K/ L : L0 G9 A7 g' J$ h' ]$ Y) U8 O 【小题15】: g6 f: Q
[/ F9 @$ R A.take4 c1 R! O( L6 T( L2 ]4 Z7 Y B.add! @# F# d# a, C) U6 W6 T. R7 `4 ` C.lend* I6 V" K3 c/ e/ \: D% _9 A D.send4 D7 c2 K; b+ h/ Q. [* W : U( @3 Y: a. I' c8 `- K8 Q 【小题17】4 O( \: j: _# U8 A" H0 Y- g* F0 W A.flow. P0 X* T' U: P3 A; E B.burst& F; j) \" d& [( S C.disappear: @8 g3 P" B; F D.change/ \) E) h* O- E! Z. _8 G " M) B
V5 F! D+ H A.attract! U7 ^) Z- ]4 [: g B.permit( N, E. d2 U6 Z% S- B- ?% d+ O C.include2 C1 F( h4 j1 ^ D.hold! @7 U1 \% f' \' N% f/ d4 K& J " A9 f3 Y* W5 H+ J# @ 【小题19】: O! e3 V+ g8 T9 K( \& R A.present
G4 h9 M- \, C
Q2 U, N B.food7 S; M- `7 ^$ c1 J8 T; d" ?! S C.treasure, T0 O5 [3 e9 ?6 V/ Y3 V( ? D.metal. O6 S& V) e5 i9 F# i 9 _. j. X; M8 D$ F- M 【小题20】' ]
S2 h6 P. X* e! Y4 X9 K A.nothing) P; O' f7 R, a B.anything1 ]; _+ a4 K% Y2 [, i$ I C. B, S5 g& J& X1 E6 D7 Q D.something( Z" h' G$ M) `, L # @. O: I: \4 E: a- `) V, O% [ One day,a man in rags begged from door to door along the street. With an old wallet inhis hanD. he was asking for a few coins to buy something to eat. He kept complaining(抱怨)about his bad fortune and kept 36 why those who had so much money were never 37 and were always desiring more.
g C.help! J+ Q1 D+ X9 ?
I# V8 J2 ?" H D.wallet3 R& I5 K& B# ]- E; f# B: S0 C9 L, i 4 E# N9 ]# J: j% B$ Z/ H. L! V) d) @ 【小题7】) C' e( Q2 M& [% E A.occasion* N/ M: c4 ^$ H9 B6 e8 S B.suggestion; ?5 i! S; L! B) Z1 d C.situation
S" U/ J 【小题14】3 ?! W7 N3 T5 O: b. B9 D0 T A.spread' Y: h$ Q) Q! I% d' ?1 H B.close; @; j) Z. g. L3 O C.loose8 A( f# a) c2 [& C* M; H& D! B D.shake+ V: f- d. [; i1 K/ L : L0 G9 A7 g' J$ h' ]$ Y) U8 O 【小题15】: g6 f: Q
G4 h9 M- \, C
S2 h6 P. X* e! Y4 X9 K A.nothing) P; O' f7 R, a B.anything1 ]; _+ a4 K% Y2 [, i$ I C.everything; B, S5 g& J& X1 E6 D7 Q D.something( Z" h' G$ M) `, L # @. O: I: \4 E: a- `) V, O% [ 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】C【小题6】D【小题7】D【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】C【小题11】B【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】D【小题15】A【小题16】B【小题17】B【小题18】D【小题19】C【小题20】A解析试题分析:一个沿街乞讨的乞丐遇到了财富女神,财富女神给了乞丐许多金币,同时告诫乞丐,金币掉到地上则化为灰尘,贪婪的乞丐不听劝告,导致金币撑破钱包化为灰尘,乞丐又变得一无所有。故事告诫人们面对金钱不要贪得无厌。【小题1】D考查动词辨析。A. showing展示,B. explaining解释,C. proving证明,D. wondering怀疑,根据第一段最后一句,为什么那些人如此有钱却从不满足,还想得到更多。可知乞丐对此百思不得其解,“keep wondering”(一直想知道)符合句意。【小题2】B考查形容词辨析。A. relaxed  B. satisfied  C worried  D. depressed还想得到的更多,所以不满足,“Never satisfy”(从不满足)符合句意。【小题3】C考查动词辨析。由常识可知,乞丐最重要的是要解决吃和穿的问题。eat(吃)对应下面提到的“穿”符合情景,learn“学习”,watch“看、观察”,play“游戏”,均不符合情景。【小题4】A考查名词辨析。根据第一段,乞丐在沿街乞讨,所以财富女神降落到大街上才能看到乞丐。street(街道)符合文意。bridge“桥”,yard“院子”,forest“森林”,均不符合文意。【小题5】C考查动词辨析。根据下文,打开你的钱包,我要给你一些金子,可知财富女神在帮助乞丐。所以选help意为:“帮助”。praise“表扬”,forgive“原谅”, comfort“安慰”,均不符合情景。【小题6】D考查名词辨析。A. coat外套,B. pocket 口袋,C. box盒子,D. wallet钱包,根据第三段中“All that falls into the wallet will be pure gold”(所有进入你钱包的都是纯金)可知乞丐打开的是一个钱包,所以选 wallet,“钱包”。【小题7】D考查名词辨析。A. occasion场合,B. suggestion建议,‘C situation情形,D. condition条件,只有在这种条件下,我才会去做。“All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the 8 shall become dust”代指上文提到的这种条件。condition“条件、状况”符合句意。【小题8】C考查名词辨析。A. hand手,B. feet脚,C ground地面,D. corner角落,语境为:每一枚金币掉到地上都会变成尘土,ground(地面)符合情景。【小题9】C考查动词短语辨析。根据下文财富女神告诫乞丐不要装的太重,提醒乞丐注意、当心。所以选look out。look after照顾,look up仰视、向上看,look down俯视。【小题10】C考查形容词辨析。A. large大的,B. empty空的,C worn用旧的,D. full满的,结合上题,财富女神提醒乞丐当心,下文又提醒乞丐“so don’t load it too heavily,”最后一段中告诉我们,钱包坏了,由此可以看出,这是一个旧钱包,所以选worn,意思是:“用旧的”。【小题11】B考查动词辨析,A. stand 站,忍受,B. wait等待,C. breathe呼吸,D. think思考, could hardly wait to do意为:“迫不及待的干某事”。句意:激动的乞丐早已迫不及待的想拿到金子。【小题12】A.考查名词。A. stream小溪,B. piece片,C pair对,D variety种类,根据倒数第三段中提到“golden stream”可知答案。【小题13】C考查动词辨析。A. disturb打扰,B. request要求,C fear害怕,D. insist坚持,通过乞丐告诉财富女神钱包现在还很结实,可知不要为钱包担心。Never fear“不要害怕”。【小题14】D 考查动词。句意为:钱包装了如此多的金币,乞丐的手开始发抖。shake(发抖)符合情景。spread“伸展”,close“关闭”,loose“放松”,均不符合情景。【小题15】A考查动词。A. pour流出,B. end结束,C. dry变干,D. melt融化,乞丐希望金子源源不断的流出,四个选项中只有pour(流出)能形象的描绘出乞丐的贪婪。【小题16】B考查动词辨析。对应前文的“Just a little more,”可知,这里表达的意思是:贪婪的乞丐想再往钱包中多装一两把金子。add(添加)符合句意。take拿、携带”,lend“借出” ,send“送给”,均不符合情景。最后一段的第一句话也有原词复现: One more piece was added and the wallet split。【小题17】B考查动词辨析。A. flow流动,B. burst 突然爆发,破裂,C disappear消失,D. change改变,钱包已经装满了,而且是一个旧钱包,继续装可能会裂开。所以选burst“破裂”。最后一句话中的“split”为同义词复现。【小题18】D考查动词辨析。A. attract吸引,B. permit允许,C include包括,D. hold持有,保存,贪婪的乞丐认为钱包还能多装一点。hold“保存”符合语境。【小题19】C考查名词辨析。treasure(财宝)这里代指金币。钱包破裂后金币自然会掉到地上。present“礼物”, food“食物”,metal“金属”,均不符合句意。【小题20】A考查不定代词辨析。句意:衣衫褴褛的乞丐除了破裂的钱包一无所有。nothing“什么也没有”。考点:考查人生哲理类短文知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby don t be shy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信