本站不参与评论!()
自觉遵守:爱国、守法、自律、真实、文明的原则
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
严禁发表危害国家安全,破坏民族团结、国家宗教政策和社会稳定,含侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的评论
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
您在本站发表的评论,本站有权保留、转载、引用或者删除
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款您当前所在位置:
2016七年级期末英语作文预测:The Exciting Movie
这篇关于2016七年级期末英语作文预测,是精品作文网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!2016七年级期末英语作文预测:The Exciting MovieLast week, I went to the theater with my friends, we wanted to see the hot
movie, The Fast and the Furious7, many of my friends suggested me to see, they
said it was so awesome. I was looking forward to seeing it. As the plot went
into further, the cars drove so fast, the characters fought so strongly with the
bad guys. I was very impressed by the fighting scenes, especially the characters
drove their caring dropping off the airplane. The technology was such developed,
the director and his team shot the good movie, which caught people’s eyes. I
never see cars can flying in the sky, the movie broadens my vision.上周,我和朋友们去电影院,我们想要去看热门的电影――速度与激情7,我的很多朋友都建议我去看,他们说电影棒极了。我很期待看到。随着剧情的深入,车开得很快,里面的人物和坏人斗得如此激烈。对于里面斗争的场景,我印象深刻,特别是演员们开着车从飞机上跳下来。科技是如此的发达,导演和他的团队拍出了一部好电影,吸引着人们的眼球。我从来没有看到车子在空中飞,电影开阔了我的视野。2016七年级期末英语作文预测就到这里了,是不是对同学们有所帮助呢?希望同学们认真阅读,祝大家学业有成。相关推荐:&
本文标签:
关于七年级英语作文相关
精品作文热门推荐[][][][][][][][][][]
精品作文最新推荐
最新发布作文精选初中英语作文:刺激的电影 The Exciting Movie
来源:  【】 
Last week, I went to the theater with my friends, we wanted to see the hot movie, The Fast and the Furious7, many of my friends suggested me to see, they said it was so awesome. I was looking forward to seeing it. As the plot went into further, the cars drove so fast, the characters fought so strongly with the bad guys. I was very impressed by the fighting scenes, especially the characters drove their caring dropping off the airplane. The technology was such developed, the director and his team shot the good movie, which caught people’s eyes. I never see cars can flying in the sky, the movie broadens my vision.  上周,我和朋友们去电影院,我们想要去看热门的电影――速度与激情7,我的很多朋友都建议我去看,他们说电影棒极了。我很期待看到。随着剧情的深入,车开得很快,里面的人物和坏人斗得如此激烈。对于里面斗争的场景,我印象深刻,特别是演员们开着车从飞机上跳下来。科技是如此的发达,导演和他的团队拍出了一部好电影,吸引着人们的眼球。我从来没有看到车子在空中飞,电影开阔了我的视野。      1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-高中英语周记100字:The Exciting Movie
【网络综合-高中英语周记100字:The Exciting Movie】:无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的 高中英语周记100字:The Exciting Movie,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。刺激的电影 The Exciting MovieLast week, I went to the theater with my friends, we wanted to see the hot movie, The Fast and the Furious7, many of my friends suggested me to see, they said it was so awesome. I was looking forward to seeing it. As the plot went into further, the cars drove so fast, the characters fought so strongly with the bad guys. I was very impressed by the fighting scenes, especially the characters drove their caring dropping off the airplane. The technology was such developed, the director and his team shot the good movie, which caught people’s eyes. I never see cars can flying in the sky, the movie broadens my vision.上周,我和朋友们去电影院,我们想要去看热门的电影――速度与激情7,我的很多朋友都建议我去看,他们说电影棒极了。我很期待看到。随着剧情的深入,车开得很快,里面的人物和坏人斗得如此激烈。对于里面斗争的场景,我印象深刻,特别是演员们开着车从飞机上跳下来。科技是如此的发达,导演和他的团队拍出了一部好电影,吸引着人们的眼球。我从来没有看到车子在空中飞,电影开阔了我的视野。刺激的电影 The Exciting Movie_英语短文_英语阅读-英语文章网
当前位置: >
> 刺激的电影 The Exciting Movie
刺激的电影 The Exciting Movie
Last week, I went to the theater with my friends, we wanted to see the hot movie, The Fast and the Furious7, many of my friends suggested me to see, they said it was so awesome. I was looking forward to seeing it. As the plot went into further, the cars drove so fast, the characters fought so strongly with the bad guys. I was very impressed by the fighting scenes, especially the characters drove their caring dropping off the airplane. The technology was such developed, the director and his team shot the good movie, which caught people’s eyes. I never see cars can flying in the sky, the movie broadens my vision.
上周,我和朋友们去电影院,我们想要去看热门的电影――速度与激情7,我的很多朋友都建议我去看,他们说电影棒极了。我很期待看到。随着剧情的深入,车开得很快,里面的人物和坏人斗得如此激烈。对于里面斗争的场景,我印象深刻,特别是演员们开着车从飞机上跳下来。科技是如此的发达,导演和他的团队拍出了一部好电影,吸引着人们的眼球。我从来没有看到车子在空中飞,电影开阔了我的视野。
本文编辑:
Copyright & 2011 - 2014
声明:如无意冒犯原作者,请联系:5267409
- 大量最新英语文章,英语作文阅读资料,在线阅读! }

我要回帖

更多关于 name dropping 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信