如何解决Theundefined variablee xxxx of yyy'has not been assigned

Unity3d 异常处理- (二)
程序可运行,but,报错 The variable xxxx of ‘yyy’ has not been assigned
也就是说每次将脚本拖入到物件内,这个组件其实是可以多个同名副本形式出现的。也就像上面。其实报错的是上面之前没有载入资源测试的脚本。
结论就是每次修正完脚本,并且通过编辑器对脚本的成员变量进行赋值,则必须重新将脚本拖入物件,并删除掉之前的脚本。或者在物件的脚本组件上点右键,选择Reset,刷新数据。否则坑的就是你。
[Unity3D]引擎崩溃、异常、警告、BUG与提示总结及解决方法
Unity建立全局异常处理机制
对Unity3d C#产生的异常进行人工处理
两阶段提交协议的异常处理
异常处理(异常捕捉)
unity异常处理的方法
unity3d二连跳的问题
没有更多推荐了,CWZIP6175W The xxxxx virtual machine cannot be migrated from the SN#xxxxxxx compute node to the SN#yyyyyyy target compute node while Resource Monitoring and Control (RMC) is inactive -
Discover IBM
CWZIP6175W The xxxxx virtual machine cannot be migrated from the SN#xxxxxxx compute node to the SN#yyyyyyy target compute node while Resource Monitoring and Control (RMC) is inactive
I tried to increase Virtual Machine memory and it fails. The job log shows the following:
CWZIP6175W The xxxxx virtual machine cannot be migrated from the SN#xxxxxxx compute node to the SN#yyyyyyy target compute node while Resource Monitoring and Control (RMC) is inactive on the aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeee Virtual I/O server (VIOS) or virtual machine.
How do I resolve?
Accepted answer
In this case VM needed to be migrated to another compute node in order to add more memory since the current compute node is getting full.
Check out this dwAnswer first
to make sure the VM is not missing IPv6 local link address first then proceed with the following steps:
1)Check if RMC service is running
lssrc -s ctrmc
2)Restart the RMC connection on the LPAR
/usr/sbin/rsct/install/bin/recfgct
(deletes the RMC database, does a discovery, and recreates the RMC configuration)
/usr/sbin/rsct/bin/rmcctrl -p
2)Verify if RMC service is good on LPAR
lssrc -s ctrmc
/usr/sbin/rsct/bin/rmcdomainstatus -s ctrmc (if there is no output, open a PMR)
Management Domain Status: Management Control Points
fd8c:215d:178e:c51e:6eae:8b71:fa7c:4b05
52 people are following this question.设置 & phpMyAdmin 5.0.0-dev 文档}

我要回帖

更多关于 undefined variable 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信