i came to you 可以翻译成我是谁让你来到我身边你身边么

“我来这里看看” 用英文怎么说? I come there to see 这样对吗?_百度知道
“我来这里看看” 用英文怎么说? I come there to see 这样对吗?
我有更好的答案
i come here to have a look
也就是说不定词做壮语 to . v .后面必须有n对吧?
不是这样的,have a look是固定搭配,这里不能用see
那如果是去吃倒霉的?
to eat dinner ? dinner可以省略吗? 以及可以加两个以上的to eat to play 可以吗吗?
to have dinner
你不能用中国人的习惯来翻译英文
你看第一个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英文 1 我会叫他一回办公室就给你发邮件 2直到半夜他才回到家 3这本书即将被出版 4尽管他_百度知道
翻译成英文 1 我会叫他一回办公室就给你发邮件 2直到半夜他才回到家 3这本书即将被出版 4尽管他
翻译成英文1 我会叫他一回办公室就给你发邮件2直到半夜他才回到家3这本书即将被出版4尽管他在所有选手中年纪最大,但他的成绩最高
1 我会叫他一回办公室就给你发邮件I'll call him back to the office to send you email 2直到半夜他才回到家He come back home until midnight3
这本书即将被出版This book
published 4 尽管他在所有选手中年纪最大,但他的成绩最高 Although
players , but his
achievement
the highest 望满意
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
The boocompetitor&nbsp.He didn'll ask him to send you an e-mail as soon as he comes back to the office.Though he was the oldest &t come back hom, he got the best gradeI&#39
I will ask him to send you a email as soon as he comes back to the office. He didn't come home until midnight. This book will be published soon. Although he was the oldest among all the athletes, he got the highest score/he got the best result.
1 I'll call him once the office email will give you 2 until midnight before he returned home3 the book will be published 4 although he in the oldest of all the players, but his highest achievement
1. I will tell him to send you an e-mail once he arrives the office.2. He came back home until midnight.2. This book is going to publish soon.4. Even though he is the oldest among all the competitors, he has the highest marks.
发邮件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:I know you came to me,would bring me harm.
血影军团CQ
我知道你接近我就会给我带来伤害
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我知道你来见我,会给我带来伤害。
我知道你来见我,会带来我伤害。
扫描下载二维码昨天我顺便去你家,但你不在.(译成英语) Yesterday I came over to your house ,but you ____ in.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.Exhausted/tired out/ worn out, I slid into bed and fell fast asleep.2. of getting the wrong end of the stick.3.burst out crying /burst into tears, the instant/moment/as soon as 4.who are to blame.5.What interested her most6. it is convenient to ( for ) you&略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
句子翻译小题1:……in the afternoon, I’ll show you around and_____________________(带你参观一些名胜古迹).小题2:It would ____________(对我来说很重要) to listen to the tape and learn what is covered in the talk.小题3:I’d like to tell you that our school ______________________(已经做出了一个新的规划).小题4:In short, the students _________________(还没有达成一致).小题5:In my opinion, Jiangcheng should______________________(科学地发展经济).
Translate the following sentences into English, using the word or phrase given in the brackets.小题1:他对那所学校的前途忧心仲仲。(concern)小题2:她是那些女孩中唯一昨天缺席会议的人。(absent)小题3:你多年的努力迟早会得到成功的回报。(reward)小题4:随着生活条件的改善,老百姓拥有私人汽车不再是梦想。 (With…)小题5:我们已经形成规律,每隔一周召开一次班会交流学习经验。 (…it…)
将下列句子翻译为英语,必须用所提示的英语单词或提示单词的派生形式。小题1:病人被交给专科医生治疗。(refer)_______________________________________________________________________小题2:我们的老师从来不允许考试作弊。(tolerate)_______________________________________________________________________小题3:我把成功归功于我所受到的教育。(owe)_______________________________________________________________________小题4:他的言行不一致。(correspond)_______________________________________________________________________小题5:外出忘记带伞是他的特点。(typical)_______________________________________________________________________小题6:你对这部电影感兴趣吗?(appeal)_______________________________________________________________________小题7:他被禁止驾车六个月。(ban)_______________________________________________________________________小题8:他最近被任命为委员会成员。(appoint)_______________________________________________________________________小题9:他对我们总是坦诚相待,他从不灰心丧气。(give way to)_______________________________________________________________________小题10:另一方面,经常处于广告的包围之中,我们的想法有可能随着时间的流逝而发生变化。(be exposed to)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
翻译句子(每题3分,共5小题,满分15分)小题1:无论是霍乱(cholera)的病因还是治疗方法都一无所知。小题2:这条线穿过格林尼治(Greenwich),萍玉就跨着这条线拍了一张照片。(过去分词作宾语补足语)小题3:值得赞扬的是,他们通过努力和平的解决了那场冲突。小题4:千年之后地球的居民可能可以用生态系统(ecological system)来处理垃圾。小题5:很遗憾,你错过了最后的截止日期。
第二节双向翻译(共4小题;每小题2分,满分8分)请根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或英语,并将答案转写到答题卡上。It must have been around nine o'clock when I drove back home from work because it was already dark. As I came near to the gates I turned off the headlights of the car so as to prevent the beam from swinging (摆动) through the window and waking Jack, who shared the house with me. But I needn't have done so. I noticed that his light was still on, so he was awake anyway—(61)______________________________(除非他读书时睡着了). I put the car away and went up the steps.Then I opened the door quietly and went to Jack's room. He was in bed awake, but he didn't even turn towards me.“What's up, Jack﹖” I asked.“For God's sake, don't make a noise,” he said.The way he spoke reminded me think of& someone in pain who is afraid to talk in case he does himself bad injury.“Take your shoes off, Neville,” Jack said.(62) I thought that he must be ill and that I had better give way to him to keep him happy. “There is a snake here,” he explained. “It's asleep between the sheets. I was lying on my back reading when I saw it.(63) I knew that moving was out of the question. I could not have moved even I'd wanted to.” I realized that he was serious. “I was depending on you to call a doctor as soon as you came home,” Jack went on. “It has not bitten me yet but I dare not do anything to upset it. It might wake up. (64) I'm sick of this,” he said.“I took it for granted that you would have come home an hour ago.”There was no time to argue or apologize for being late.I looked at him as encouraging as I could and went to telephone the doctor.61._______________________________________________________________________62. _______________________________________________________________________63. _______________________________________________________________________64. _______________________________________________________________________
第三部分:翻译A.完成句子, 每空填一个单词(每个句子2分,共5个句子,满分10分。)91.另一方面,有些现代艺术的作品如此逼真,看上去就像是照片。 ______ _____ _____ ______, some paintings of modern art are ___ realistic ___ they look like photographs.92. 他对20世纪以前的西方绘画有偏爱。 He ______ ______ _______ _______ pre-twentieth century Western paintings.93. 童谣不一定有什么意义,甚至看来自相矛盾,但是他们容易学也容易背诵。 Nursery rhymes may not ______ ______ and even seem _________, but they are easy to learn and recite.94. 在青春期,我也吸过烟,而且还上了瘾。During adolescence, I also smoked and _______ _________ ________ cigarettes.95. 尽管他已竭尽全力,但仍然失败了。 _______ ________ _______all his efforts he failed.
题型:写作题
请你用英文写一篇介绍班主任王老师的文章。必须包含以下要点。年近40,工作努力,多次受表彰。知识丰富,教学有方,上课生动有趣。与学生关系融洽,但要求严格。在他的鼓励帮助下进步很快。温馨提示:词数100左右。不必依序描述,不要逐词翻译。可以合理增加细节
题型:阅读理解
小题1:如果你努力,我相信你一定会成功的。 (bound) If you work hard, I believe _______________________________________.小题2: 能认识你我真是非常荣幸。 ____________________________________________ to know you. 小题3:就英语的语法而言,它不仅仅是一些规则。 ___________________________________________, it is more than rules.小题4: 走了将近一个小时, 我渴望好好睡一觉。(desire) Having been walking for nearly an hour, I ____________________ a good sleep. 小题5:她住在屋顶是红色的房子里。 在那片区非常显眼,你一定找得着的。(stick)She lives in a house ________________________. It __________________ in that area and you can’t miss it..}

我要回帖

更多关于 送你来到我身边 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信