牛津小学英语5b unit6电子版辽宁

新版译林牛津版五年级下册(5B)电子课本和录音下载目录 - 给力英语
您现在的位置: →
新版译林牛津版五年级下册(5B)电子课本和录音下载目录
发布:&&&&时间: 21:44:57 &&&&浏览:14889次&&&&[划词翻译已启用]
最新译林牛津五年级下册(5B)电子课本和录音音频资源。一、新版译林牛津版五年级下册(5B)电子课本: . . . . . . . . . . . .&&&&.&&&&. . 二、各单元课文和单词录音下载地址: Unit 1 Cinderella - 下载地址:Unit 2 How do you come to school? - 下载地址:Unit 3 Asking the way - 下载地址:Unit 4 Seeing the doctor - 下载地址:Unit 5 Helping our parents - 下载地址:Unit 6 In the kitchen - 下载地址:Unit 7 Chinese festivals - 下载地址:Unit 8 Birthdays - 下载地址:
【 】【 】【】
* 您必须遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他有关法律法规。
* 您发表的文章仅代表个人观点,与给力英语网无关。
* 您在给力英语网评论系统发表的作品,给力英语网有权在网站内转载或引用。
Focus 热门专题
新目标英语七年级上册学案及典型例题1-12单元[牛津小学英语5b]牛津小学英语5B_各单元重点短语_句型_知识点和相关习题_牛津小学英语5b-牛bb文章网
[牛津小学英语5b]牛津小学英语5B_各单元重点短语_句型_知识点和相关习题 牛津小学英语5b
所属栏目: &
牛津小学英语5B Unit1词组:1.在星期一上午 on Monday morning 2. 今天下午 this afternoon3 .三节数学课 three Maths lessons 4 .新学期 the new term5. 第一节课 the first lesson 6 .立刻、马上 at once7 .10门学科 ten subjects 8 .一节有趣的课 an interesting lesson 9 .你呢? How about you? 10 .在一周内 in a week11 .欢迎回来 welcome back 12. 我的课程表 my timetable13. 在星期三 on Wednesday 14 .星期天晚上 Sunday evening15 .这个学期 this term 16. 上一堂艺术课 have an Art lesson 17 .每天 every day 18.一个窍门 a trick19 .让我想想 let me see 20 .非常 very much句型:1.我们可以用下列句型来谈论学习的科目、课表,如:What lessons do you have in the morning/afternoon? 上午/下午你们有什么课程? What lessons do you have on Monday/ Wednesday? (注意:在星期几用on) 星期一/星期三你们有什么课程?What subject do you like? 你喜欢什么科目?I like English. How about you? 我喜欢英语。那你呢?I like Science. 我喜欢科学。2.我们想要询问今天是星期几时,可以用;-- What day is it today? -- It’s Monday.-- What day is it? - Today is Wednesday.3. Nice to see you. (同义句) Nice to meet you.词形转换 :China(形容词)―Chinese here(同音词)―hearlesson(同义词)―class good(反义词)―badinterest(形容词)―interesting buy(同音词)―by/byeminus(反义词)―plus she(宾格)―herright(同音词)―write he(宾格)―himright(反义词)―wrong open(反义词)―close一、英汉互译1.第一节课__________________2.在晚上_____________________3.在星期一早上_______________4.一周中_____________________5.一本有趣的书_______________6.上更多的体育课______________7.at once____________________8.have an English lesson_________9.I hope_____________________10.Welcome back to school._______11.两节数学课________________12.新学期第一天________________13.every day__________________14.this afternoon_______________15.let me see_________________16.What’s the trick?____________17.八门科目__________________18.What subject do you like?______19.thirty minus thirteen__________20.多少节课___________________21.寻找______________________ 22.课后_______________________二、按要求写出下列单词1. do(第三人称单数)__________ 2. lesson(近义词) __________3. these(对应词) __________ 4. hot(对应词) __________5. plus(近义词) __________ 6. her(主格) __________7. class(复数形式) __________ 8. parents(所有格) __________9.children(单数形式) __________ 10. write(同音词) __________三、根据单词首字母和句子意思,将对话中的单词补充完整A: Welcome b________ to school, Ben.B: Nice to m________ you, Mr Green.A: There is a n________ subject in this t_______, do you know?B: Yes. It’s S________ S________.A: Do you l________ it?B: Maybe. I t________ it will be i________.A: Of course. When do you h________ this l________? On M________?B: No. It’s on F________. W________ will teach us, Mr Green?A: Mr Zhang. He is a very good t________.六、完成句子.1.你喜欢什么学科? 我喜欢语文.What _______ do you like? I like __________.2.星期二你们有什么课?What _______ do you have ______ Tuesday.3.这是新学期的第一节课.This is the _______ ________ of the new term.4.放学了. 让我们弄点儿吃的.School is over. Let’s go and _______ something to _________.七.句型转换.1. It’s Monday today.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ is it today?2. I like English and Art. (改为一般疑问句)_____ you _____ English and Art?3. her, are, Miss Li, a, and, lesson, having, students ( . ) (连词成句)___________________________________________4.What lessons do you have?(用Tom替换you)___________________________________________ 对划线部分提问)________________________________牛津小学英语5BUnit2词组:1.a telephone call 一个电话 2.at school在学校3.call her(宾格)给她打电话 4.after lunch午饭后5.speak to Helen 和海伦通话 6.speak to him和他说话7.a bad cough 严重的咳嗽 8.a high fever高烧9.be absent缺席 10.stay in bed呆在床上11.stay at home呆在家里 12.get better soon尽快好起来13.still feel ill依然觉得病的 14. take some medicine吃一些药15.feel better感觉好些 16. Classes are over.所有的课结束了。17.School is over .放学了. 18.get some fruit for you给你带一些水果19.See you soon.一会见。 20. Anything else? 还有别的什么吗?21.open your mouth张开你的嘴 22. close the window关窗23.have a lot of rest多休息 24.choose one to call选择一个打25.look at these numbers看这些号码 26..wrong number打错电话27.go to see a doctor去看医生 28.want my mother想要我的妈妈29. love that fat monkey喜爱那只胖猴句型:1. How do you feel now? 你现在觉得怎么样啊?I feel?( tired, hot, thirsty, ill?) 我觉得?(累的,热的,渴的,病的)。I can get a / some ? for you. 我能给你一个/ 一些?。How do you feel now? I feel tired. Sit here and have a rest ..你现在感觉如何?我感觉很累。坐下休息。2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了?(相当于What’s the matter with you?) I’ve got a ?( fever, toothache, cold, cough?) 我得了?(发烧,牙痛,感冒,咳嗽?)。I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这我感到很抱歉。拓展为:? What’s wrong with him? He has got a toothache. 他怎么了?他牙疼了。? What’s wrong with her? She has got a bad cold. 她怎么了?她得重感冒了。3.May I speak to Helen ? This is Helen speaking.我可以和海伦通话吗?我是海伦。4. Why are you absent today? 你今天为什么缺席?(=Why are you not here today?)5.See you soon. 一会见。6. I hope you get better soon. 我希望你尽快好起来。难点解析1.电话用语 Who’s that speaking? 请问你是谁?Is that Helen?你是海伦吗? May I speak to Helen? 我可以和海伦通话吗?This is Helen. / This is Helen speaking. 我是海伦。如果有人打错电话,你应说Sorry, wrong number.2. absent 缺席 → be absent → be absent 你今天为什么缺席(不在)? 许多学生今天缺席了。3. 相关词汇 late → be late 这个男孩上学迟到了。Don’t 不要再迟到了。3. I’m 我听见这些很遗憾。with you? = with you?I’ve got = I have got He’s got = He has got She’s got= She has got)翻译下列词句。1. 午饭以后说英语3. 打电话给我呆在床上5. 重感冒吃些药7. 多休息看病9. Sorry, wrong number. 你怎么了?一、用下面所给的词填空。 For, in, of, at, about, to, on, with1. I’m sorry hear that. 2. What’s wrong you ?3. I can get some apples her.4. We have an English lesson Monday morning.5. ---Is Nancy ? ---No, she’s home.6. This is the first day the new term. 7. It’s three thirty.二、根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空填一词。1. 苏海生病了,她得了重感冒。Su Hai is . She has a .2. 你现在感觉怎样? do you now ?3. 我希望你不久就好起来。I you .4. 服一些药,好好休息。some and have a .三、根据上下文完成对话。A: Hello, may I to Su Yang ?B: I’m afraid you can’t. She is . She a fever.A: I’m sorry that. Is she medicine.B: Yes, a lot. She is a now .A: I’ll see tomorrow.B: Thank you. A: It’s my牛津小学英语5BUnit3词组:1.take photos拍照 2.go shopping(去)购物3.collect stamps集邮 4.make model ships做模型船5.make clothes做衣服 6.grow flowers种花7.draw pictures画画 8.make model planes做模型飞机9.read newspapers看报纸 10.read magazines看杂志11.make cakes做蛋糕 12.cook nice food做美味的食物13.wash clothes 洗衣服 14.do housework做家务15.fly a kite放风筝 16.listen to music听音乐17.water the flowers浇花 18.play football踢足球 19.play cards打牌20.play chess下棋 21.watch TV看电视22.play computer games 玩电脑游戏 23.have many hobbies有许多爱好24.many beautiful stamps许多漂亮的邮票25.show them to his classmates把它们给他的同学看26.show us his stamps 给我们看他的邮票27.Chinese stamps中国邮票 28.animal stamps动物邮票29.Here they are .它们在这儿。 30.write music 写音乐31.make pretty dresses for my doll 给我的洋娃娃做漂亮的连衣裙32.the same hobby相同的爱好 32.use a computer使用电脑33.use chopsticks使用筷子句型:1、关于业余爱好,我们可以问:Do you have any hobbies?你有些爱好吗?Yes, I do. I like ?( taking photos)No, I don’t. 是的,我有。我喜欢。。。(拍照)/ 不,我不喜欢。可以拓展为:Does Ben have any hobbies ? Yes , he does . He likes collecting Chinese stamps . 本有爱好吗?是的。他喜欢收集中国邮票。Does your uncle have the same hobby? Yes, he does.你叔叔有同样的爱好吗?是的。Does she like going shopping? No, she doesn’t她喜欢购物吗?不,她不喜欢。2、也可以问:What’s your hobby ? I like growing flowers . Me , too .你的爱好是什么?我喜欢种花。我也是。What’s your grandmother’s hobby ? She likes making clothes .你祖母的爱好是什么?他喜欢做衣服。3、叙述某人的爱好,我们可以说:He / She likes ?( going shopping ).他 / 她喜欢。。。(去购物)。He / She doesn’t like? ( growing flowers ).他 / 她不喜欢。。。(种花)4、Do you water the flowers every day ? Sometimes I do . Sometimes I don’t .你每天浇花吗?有时我浇。有时不浇。5. Ben’s hobby is collecting stamps.本的爱好是集邮。知识点:一般现在时主要由动词原形表示,但第三人称单数后的动词词尾有所变化。第三人称单数动词词尾的变化有几种形式:1、一般情况加-s reads, says, takes2、以ch, sh, s, x, 或o结尾的词加-es teaches, washes, goes, watches3、 以辅音字母加y结尾的词变y为i再加-es studies, cries, carries一.按要求写单词.1.beautiful(同义词) __________2.family(复数) _______________3.take(现在分词) _____________ 4.grow(第三人称单数)________5aunt(同音词) ______________ 6.come(反义词) _____________7.he(物主代词) ______________ 8.dress(复数) ____________9.Mike(名词所有格) __________10.these(单数) ________________二.词组互译1.拍照_________________ 2.每天______________3.收集邮票____________ 4.做衣服____________________5.在花园里_______________ 6.cook nice food________________7. animal stamps__________ 8.grow beautiful flowers_________9. the same hobby__________ 10.his classmates_______________三.用所给词的适当形式填空。1.My aunt _____(like)_____(grow) beautiful flowers.2. Can you _____(take)a photo for____(I)? Sure.3. Do you ____(watch) TV every day?4. They are all______(listen)to music in the sitting-room.5. Liu Tao _____(have) many beautiful_____(stamp).6. He________(draw) a picture in his classroom now.7. My father_____ (read) newspapers after supper every day.四.句型转换.1. David likes playing basketball. (改为否定句)David ______ _______ playing basketball.2. Show us his stamps.(改为同义句) Show_____ _____ to ______.3. Do you water the flowers every day?(用now替换every day)__4. Does your uncle have any models? (改为陈述句)__五.完成句子.1.-----你妈妈在哪? ------她在花园浇花.------_______ is your mother? ------She’s ________ the flowers in the garden.2.她的爸爸是医生.他的爱好是看报.Her father is a doctor. ______ hobby is ______ newspapers.3.------李老师有什么爱好吗? ------有.她喜欢弹钢琴.------_______ Miss Li _______ any hobbies?------Yes. She _______ ________ the piano.4.你能为我的洋娃娃做顶帽子吗?____you make a hat _____my doll?6.看!那个女孩在仔细地画一只老虎牛津小学英语5BUnit4词组:1.speak loudly 大声地讲话 2.run fast 跑得快3.jump high 跳得高 4.sit quietly 安静地坐着5.dance beautifully跳舞跳的优美 6.walk carefully 小心地走7.swim well 游泳游得好 8.an English friend一位英国朋友9.write an e-mail写一封电子邮件 10.his English friend他的英国朋友11.in the computer room在电脑房里 12.want to play table tennis 想要打乒乓13.play table tennis with Wang Bing 和王冰打乒乓 14. write to me 写信给我15.write an e-mail to my English friend写一封电子邮件给我的朋友16.a letter for me 一封给我的信 17.surf the internet浏览网页18.live in London 住在伦敦19.live in a small town near London住在伦敦附近的一个小镇里20.study Chinese学习语文 swim well 游泳游得好 study well / play well21.from Monday to Friday从星期一到星期五22.every day 每一天 23. every week 每一周 24.under the tree在树下25.in the sea 在大海里 26.do exercise 做锻炼 27. on the beach 在海滩上28.from my Uncle Lee来自我的李叔叔句型:1. Does Mike jump high? Yes, he does. 麦克跳得高吗?是的,他跳得高。2. What does Mike usually do on Sundays? He usually takes photos.他通常星期日做什么?他通常拍照。2.What subjects does he study at school ?He studies English , Maths , Science and Art .他在校学习什么科目?他学英语,数学,科学和美术。4.My mother washes clothes in the evening.我妈妈在晚上洗衣服。5.How does your father go to work ? He usually goes to work by bus .你父亲通常怎么去上班?他一般乘公交车去。5. We’re the same age. 我们是同龄人。知识点:1. 在一般现在时中,行为动词与he, she, it等第三人称单数的搭配时须在行为动词后加s或es,我们来看例句:-He likes English very much. 他非常喜欢英语。2. 将句子变为一般疑问句时要借助于助动词does来帮忙,此时行为动词要用动词原形,如:-Does he like English very much? 他很喜欢英语吗?-Yes, he does. 是的,他很喜欢。3. 第三人称单数的特殊疑问句是在一般疑问句的基础上,再于句首加上特殊疑问词, 如:-What subject does her brother like? 他哥哥喜欢什么科目?-He likes Chinese. 他喜欢语文。1. He ________ to school from ________ to ________.2. He usually ________ ________ in the evenings from Monday to Friday.3. He ________ the violin on ________ mornings and ________ ________ onSaturday afternoons.4. What does he do on Sunday mornings? He ________ ________ ________ stories.5. When(什么时候) does he usually go to the supermarket?He ________ ________ ________ the supermarket on ________ ________.6. When does he usually watch TV and ________ ________ music ?He ________ ________ TV on ________ _____ and ________ ________ music on ________ ________.三、根据单词首字母和句子意思,将短文中的单词补充完整。(5分)Jack is my good f________. He is f America. He likes p________ basketball and t________ photos. We have the s________ h________. He c________ to China to s________ Chinese. His father w________ in Beijing. They in a big .They both like China.牛津小学英语5BUnit6词组:1.at a PE lesson在一节体育课上 2.give orders 发命令3.try to?试着(做某事) 4.follow the orders跟随命令5.stand in a line站成一排 6.do some exercise做些锻炼7.put your feet together双脚并拢 8.put your knees together双膝并拢9.jump up and down上下跳 10. listen carefully仔细地听11.turn left 向左转 12. turn right向右转 13. turn left and right 左右转14.put ?on?把?放在?上 15.touch? with?用?触摸?16.do this ten times这样做十次 17.lie on one’s back仰躺18.lie on his back(他)仰躺 19.lift up your left leg提起你的左腿20.lift up your arms抬起你的双臂 21.stand up起立22.feel tired感觉累的 23.touch the flowers with her mouth用她的嘴触摸花24.move your legs to the left把你的腿移向左边25.move them to the right把它们移向右边26.move the table here把桌子移到这儿27.put the plate on his finger把盘子放在他的手指上28.stand on the man’s shoulders站在那个男人的肩上(复)29.sit on the woman’s knee坐在那个女人的膝盖上(单)30.want to be healthy想要健康句型1、站成一排。 Stand in a line.2、让我们做一些运动。 Let’s do some exercise.3、现在请仔细地听。 Now, listen carefully4、上下跳。 Jump up and down.5、做这个??次。 Do this ? times. Do this ten times.6、把??放在??上面。 Put? on?如:Put the pineapple on your head.把菠萝放在你的头上。Put your hands on your head. All right.把你的双手放在你的头上。好的。Put this rubber on your nose. OK.把这橡皮放在你的鼻子上。好的。Can you put this big grape on your mouth ? Yes , I can .你能把这个大葡萄放在你的嘴上吗?是的,我会。7、用??触摸??touch?with?如: Touch your left leg with your right hand.OK.用你的右手摸你的左腿。好的。 Touch your right shoulder with your left hand.用你的左手摸你的右肩。 ? 用??触摸??多少次 touch?with? ?timesTouch your left leg with your right hand three times.Touch your toes with your fingers three times .用你的手指触摸你的脚趾三次。8. Turn left and right seven times . 左右转体七次。9. Lie on your back and lift up your legs eight times .仰躺,抬起你的双腿八次。10.The boy has two small eyes and a big mouth .这个男孩有双大眼睛和一张大嘴11.It has two heads , two necks , four arms , eight fingers and six legs .它有两个头,两个脖子,四条手臂,八个手指和六条腿。一、按要求写单词。1. foot (复数) _____________ 2. careful (副词) _____________3. left (反义词) ______________ 4. up (反义词) _______________5. child (复数) _______________ 6. right (同音词) _____________7. do (第三人称单数) _________ 8. let’s (完全形式) ____________9. give (现在分词) ___________二、英汉互译。1. 上一节体育课 __________________ 2. 左右转 ___________________3. 八遍 ___________________ 4. 发口令 __________________5. 站成一排 __________________ 6. lie on one’s back ______________7. jump up and down _______________ 8. listen carefully __________________9. follow the orders _________________ 10. do some exercise _______________三、选择填空。 ( ) 1. We like ____________ same colour.A. a B. an C. the D. /( ) 2. Kate ______ blue eyes. Her hair _______ brown.A. have is B. have are C. has is D. has are( ) 3. Many boys in our class like _________ very much.A. play basketball B. playing basketball C. play the basketball D. playing the basketball( ) 4. What ______ Helen’s family usually do?A. does B is C. are D. do( ) 5. Put your hands _______ your head and turn ______ left and right.A. on / B. up / C. on to D. / to( ) 6. Touch your eyes with your fingers _____________A. ten times B. ten time C. for ten times D. at ten times四、按要求改写句子。1. Put your feet together. (改为否定句)__________ put your _________ together.2. The boy is standing on the man’s shoulders. (改为一般疑问句)_________ the boy ________ on the man’s _________?3. They have five lessons every day. (对画线部分提问)_________ __________ lessons _______ they have every day?4. Can you put this pineapple on your head? (否定回答)_______, I _________.5. touch three toes with times your fingers your (连词成句) ______________________________________________________五、根据中文提示,完成下列句子。1.躺下来并举起你的双臂。_______ on your _______ and _______ ________ your arms.2.闭上你的眼睛,用手去摸你的文具盒。Close your _________. __________ your pencil box ________ your hand.3. 站成一排,双脚并拢。__________ in a _______. Put your ___________ together.牛津小学英语5BUnit7词组:1.没有时间休息 have no time for rest 2.没有时间吃早饭have no time for breakfast3.起床 get up 4. 准备be ready for5.准备吃早饭 be ready for breakfast 6.准备吃午餐 (be) ready for lunch7.去学校 go to school 8.洗脸 wash one’s face9.刷牙 brush one’s teeth 10.值日 on duty11.观看足球比赛 watch a football game 12.看电视 watch TV13.真的很热 be really hot 14. 确实忙be really busy15.开始上课 classes begin 16.快点 be quick17.随身带些面包 take some bread with me 18.让我们快点 Let’s hurry19.还没有 not yet 20.在夜间 at night21.该是做某事的时候了 it’s time for sth/ it’s time to do sth22.几点what time is it?/what’s the time?23.在四点一刻 at a quarter past four 24.六点五十 ten to seven25.十二点四十五 a quarter to one 26.十一点一刻 a quarter past eleven27.三点半 half past three 28.在六点半at half past six29.十二点差一刻 a quarter to twelve 30.太迟了it’s late31.忙碌的一天 a busy day 32.吃早饭have breakfast33.吃午饭have lunch 34.吃晚饭have supper 35.吃正餐have dinner36.回家come home go home 37.(去)睡觉go to bed38.需要打扫图书馆need to clean the library 39做家庭作业do one’s homework40.想要看电视 want to watch TV 41. 骑自行车ride a bike42.骑马 ride a horse 43.放风筝fly a kite44.洗衣服wash clothes 45.步行 on foot46.在星星公园at Star Park 47.打排球play volleyball48.打乒乓play table tennis 49.去参加聚会go to the party50.加入我的行列join me 51.看钟look at the clock52.从早上七点到晚上十点from seven in the morning to ten at night句型:1、询问几点了?可以用What’s the time? = What time is it? It’s?2、. ?.的时间到了。/ 该?了。? It’s time to?(动词词组) 如:It’s time to have breakfast.? It’s time for?(名词) 如:It’s time for breakfast.3、想和我一起吗? ?Yes. / No, I’m ?.4、他没时间吃早饭。He has no time for breakfast. (同义句)He doesn’t have any time for breakfast. (no=not any)5、她在十点睡觉。She goes to bed at ten o’clock.注意:在具体的几点钟前面,我们用“at”如:at ten o’clock.在哪一天 如在星期几前面我们则用“on”on Monday在一段时间里我们则用“in” in the morning /in a week一、按要求写单词。1. tooth (复数)____________ 2. doesn’t(完全形式)_________3. me (主格) ____________ 4. wash(第三人称单数)_______5. go (反义词)_____________ 6. sit (现在分词)___________7. good (副词) ____________ 8. quickly(形容词)__________9. hear (同音词)___________二、英汉互译。 1. 值日 _________________2. 刷牙 _________________3. 在夜里 _______________4. 看电视 _______________5. 吃午饭 _______________6. a busy day __________________7. be quick __________________8. a football game _______________9. do homework _______________10. not yet ________________三、用所给介词的适当形式填空。with for past to in at from … to … on1. She comes home at five _________ the evening.2. I’m taking some bread _________ me to school3. Now it’s time _________ supper.4. ― Is it time __________ play the piano now? ― Yes, it is.5. I go to school __________ Monday ________ Friday.6. Now it’s half __________ eleven. We are listening to music at home.7.We usually go climbing __________ Sunday and do our homework __________ the weekends.四、选择填空。( ) 1. His sister __________ school at ten past seven.A. go to B. goes C. goes to D go( ) 2. Ben and Helen usually do __________ homework at seven o’clock.A. his B. her C. our D. their牛津小学英语5BUnit8词组:1.at the weekends 在周末 2.Friday afternoon星期五下午3.talk about谈论(某事) 4.talk about their weekends谈论他们的周末5.talk about our hobbies谈论我们的爱好6.spend one’s weekends过周末7.spend your /my/his/her weekends 度过你的/我的/他的 /她的周末8.surf the Internet上网 9.very interesting非常有趣10.learn a lot from it 从中学到很多 11.learn … from him 向他学习…12.every Saturday and Sunday每星期六和星期日13.like sport喜欢运动 14.how about?怎么样15.of course当然 16.play on the swings荡秋千17.go to the cinema去电影院 18.go to the park去公园19.go climbing 去爬山 20.go swimming去游泳21.go fishing 去钓鱼 22.go skating去溜冰23.go skiing 去滑雪 24.watch TV at home在家看电视25.watch cartoons看动画片 25.listen to music听音乐26. do housework做家务 27.wash the clothes 洗衣服28.read English 读英语 29.draw pictures画画30.clean the rooms打扫房间 31.sing beautifully唱歌动听32.fly high飞得高 33.our good friends 我们的好朋友34. primary school小学35.study at Yu Cai Primary School在育才小学学习36.like insects very much非常喜欢昆虫 37.a lot of insects许多昆虫38.other interesting insects其它有趣的昆虫39.carry big things搬运大东西 40.dance in the flowers在花丛中跳舞41.catch butterflies捉蝴蝶 42.catch fireflies 捕捉萤火虫43.put them in the bottles把它们放在瓶子里句型:询问别人的周末生活,我们可以说:2. 1. How do you spend your weekends? I often?./ Sometimes I ? 你怎样度你的周末呢?我经常?/有时我?如:How do you spend your weekends? I often go shopping.你怎样过周末的?我通常去购物。How do you spend your weekends?I often watch cartoons. / Sometimes I watch cartoons.3. 2、How does ?spend his / her weekends? He/ She often? / Sometimes he/ she?(?怎样度他/她的周末呢? 他/她经常? / 有时他/他?)如: How does Yang Ling spend her weekends? She often does her homework .Sometimes she reads English books .杨玲怎样过周末的?她经常做家庭作业,有时她看英语书。注意:当主语是第三人称单数时,动词也要变成第三人单数形式。通常是在动词后加s或es.一、按要求写单词。1. firefly (复数)___________ 2. left (反义词)___________3. swim (现在分词) __________ 4. we (单数)____________5. quietly (形容词)___________ 6. usually(近义词)___________7. I(宾格) _____________ 8. write (同音词) ____________9. her (主格) ______________ 10. feet(单数)_____________11. fruit(复数)_____________ 12. wash(第三人称单数)______二、英汉互译。1. 在周末 _____________________ 2. 捉昆虫 _____________________3. 去登山 ______________________ 4. 听音乐 ________________________5. of course ______________________ 6. primary school __________________7. watch cartoons __________________ 8. play on the swings ______________三、选择填空。( ) 1. Do you like __________ butterflies?A. catch B. catches C. catching D. catchs( ) 2. Yang Ling and her classmates are talking __________ their homework.A. with B. at C. to D. about( ) 3. ― How do you spend you weekends? ― I often go ____________A. swim B. swims C. swimming D. swiming( ) 4. She sings well. I learn songs from _________A. her B. she C. it D. me( ) 5. He usually __________ grasshoppers in the park.But now he is _________ a kite in the park.A. catch fly B. catching fly C. catches flying D. catches flies( ) 6. How _________ Su Yang spend ___________ weekends?A. do her B. does her C. do she D. does she四、根据中文提示,完成下列句子。(10分)1. 孩子们都喜欢捉昆虫。The __________ all like ________ _________.2. 我喜欢运动,我经常去跑步或者打篮球。I like _________. I often go ________ or play __________.3. 萤火虫很特别,它们在夜里发光。The _________ are very special. They ________ at night.4. 许多女孩子喜欢蝴蝶和蜻蜓。A lot of girls like __________ and _____________.牛津小学英语5BUnit9单词:国家 _____国的 ____国人 (复数) 该国语言China Chinese Chinese (Chinese) Chinese Japan Japanese Japanese (Japanese) Japanese (the) UK British British (British) English (the) USA American American (Americans) English Australia Australian Australian ( Australians) English France French French (French) French 词组:1.the English Club英语俱乐部 2.her American friend她的美国朋友3.talk to him和他说话 4.be from =come from 来自…5.be from Australia来自澳大利亚 6.be from the USA来自美国7.an American visitor一个美国来访者 8.live in New York住在纽约9.live in China住在中国 10.speak English and Chinese说英语和汉语11.what country什么国家 12.the same country同一个国家13.different countries不同的国家 14.Nancy’s brother 南希的兄弟15.a big city一个大城市 16.would like to 想要(做某事)17.I’d like to visit it .我想要参观它。18.talk to her Chinese friends和她的中国朋友交谈19.like teaching 喜欢教书 20.like Chinese very much非常喜欢汉语21.teach English in a primary school在小学教英语22.learn …from 某人(宾格) 向某人学…learn Chinese from me向我学中文 learn English from him向他学英语23.write stories(stroy的复数)写故事write stories about them写关于他们的故事句型:1.Where are you from? I’m from China. I’m Chinese.你从哪里来?我来自中国。我是中国人。2.Where is Nancy from? She is from the UK. She’s British.Nancy来自哪里?她来自英国。她是英国人。3.Where is Ben from? He is from the USA. He’s American.Ben来自哪里?他来自美国。他是美国人。4.Are they from Australia? No, they aren’t . They are from Japan .他们来自澳大利亚吗?不。他们来自日本。5.Do you speak Chinese? Yes, I do. I speak English ,too.你说中文吗?是的,我说。我也说英语。6.Do you speak French? No, I don’t . I speak Japanese and English.你说法语吗?不,我不说。我说汉语和英语。7 . Does he speak Japanese ? No, he doesn’t . He speaks French .他说日语吗?不。他说法语。8、I speak ? 我说? 如:I speak Chinese. 我说汉语。(否定形式) I don’t speak…He/She speaks… 他/她说(否定形式)He/She doesn’t speak…他/她不说一.要求写词。(10分)、1.country(复数)________ 2.right(同音词)_________3.visit(名词)________ 4.same(反义词)________5.don’t(完全形式)_________ 6.have(第三人称单数)_________7.David(名词所有格)________ 8.French(名词)________9.travel(现在分词)________ 10.aren’t(同音词)________二、英汉互译。(10分)1.说日语和法语___________ 2. 一起回家__________3.长城_________ 4.大声说话___________5.教我们英语__________ 6.英语俱乐部_________7.来自美国__________ 8.一些美丽的蝴蝶__________9.go around__________ 10.talk to_________三、选择填空。(10分)( ) 1.This is Mr. White. He is from ______.A. the USA B. American C. usa( ) 2.Does she ______English?A. talk B. speak C. live( ) 3.We're from the UK. We speak_____.A. American B. English C. French( ) 4. Where is your mother______?A. live B. come C. from( ) 5.Do you ________Chinese? No, I _______.A. don't B.don't C. don't( ) 6. I'm from China. I'm_____.A. China B. Chinese C. a Chinese( ) 7. I like travelling. I'd like go ____ China.A. around B. visit C. look( ) 8. I help Jim with Chinese and learn English _______ him.A. from B. for C. to( ) 9. Mr. White is_____ in China.A. travels B. travelling C. travel( )10. Mr. White wants to visit _________ in Suzhou.A. the Great Wall B. the gardens C. Xi'an四.所给词的适当形式填空。(11分)1.There are nine _____(butterfly) in the picture.2.They are ______ (Lin Ping) stamps.3.I have a good friend. ______ (she) name is Mary.4.---Who ______ (be) on duty today? ---Lucy and Lily _______.5.Are ______ (this) your Japanese books?6.Are you in different ______ (class)?7.The _____ (child) are ______ (talk) to their teacher.8.______ he ______ (live) in New York?欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:}

我要回帖

更多关于 牛津小学英语5b教案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信