您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
“苏报杯”征文阶段小学组公示作文
10:46&&作者:&&来源:&&字号:|
“苏报杯”征文阶段小学组成绩揭晓
42名小学生有望晋级现场决赛
172名选手获优秀作文奖
晋级作文即日起网上公示一周
过去两周,苏州日报组织的评阅组对第五届“苏报杯”英语作文赛的来稿进行了评选,小学组1742篇来稿的评选结果已于昨天(18日)产生,24所学校的42名小学生在其参赛作文网上公示一周无异议的情况下,将晋级现场作文决赛,另有46所学校的172名小学生获得优秀奖。
征文评选于11月4日开始,每位小选手的作文在抹去学校、班级、姓名只余编号的情况下,经3名评委过目。评阅时,各评委在互不知情的情况下给作文评定YES或NO(通过或不通过),得到1个YES即得1分。工作人员最后汇总了每篇作文的得分,最终有12名选手得到3分,30名选手得到2分,这42名选手的作文将于即日起在网上公示一周,有望晋级现场作文决赛。另有172名得到1分的小选手获得优秀奖。
现场作文决赛将于12月8日在苏州新东方学校进行,晋级的42名选手和获得优秀奖的172名选手将于12月1日左右收到组织方的邮件。晋级的作文将于即日起在新浪认证的苏报杯英语作文赛博客和苏州新东方学校的网站公示一周,公示结束后,晋级决赛名单将在《苏州日报》、苏报杯作文赛新浪博客和苏州新东方学校的网站公布。初、高中组征文的评选工作也接近尾声,比赛结果将于近日揭晓。
主办方已初步确定了征文阶段的晋级作品名单,现予以公示。欢迎网友对作品进行监督,如发现有抄袭等情况,请通过电子邮件向主办方举报。
举报邮箱:。
——————————————————————
(以下作文排名不分先后)
A&Wonderful&Friend
Everyone&has&friends.&A&wonderful&friend&who&can&really&help&you&seems&to&be&an&angel&sent&by&God.&I&am&very&lucky&because&I&have&such&a&good&friend&called&Yao&Zhenglei.
Yao&Zhenglei&is&my&desk&mate.&We&have&known&each&other&for&five&years.&As&we&live&closely,&we&go&to&school&together&all&the&time.&Why&do&I&take&her&as&my&best&friend?&Firstly,&we&have&the&same&hobbies,&like&swimming,&writing&and&playing&cheese.&Secondly,&we&often&discuss&our&homework&together&when&it&is&hard.&And&we&were&happy&when&we&worked&it&out&finally.&This&experience&really&promotes&our&friendship.
I&am&glad&to&be&her&friend.&I&believe&we&are&the&best&friends&forever.
沧浪新城第一实验小学&陈嘉晔
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&a&friend.&Her&name&is&Emily.&She’s&a&wonderful&girl.&She’s&in&Class&one,&Grade&six.&We&are&in&the&same&class.
First,&she’s&very&pretty.&She’s&slim.&She&has&big&eyes&and&long&black&hair.&She&has&two&dimples.&Her&smiles&are&sweet.
Second,&she’s&good&at&many&subjects.&Her&spoken&English&is&great.&She&can&draw&beautiful&pictures.&Besides,&she&can&work&out&difficult&math&problems.
Third,&she&is&very&kind&and&helpful.&When&someone&is&in&trouble,&she&always&tries&her&best&to&help&the&person&as&much&as&possible.&Beyond&that,&she&is&considerable,&she&always&thinks&about&others&and&puts&herself&last.
In&a&word,&she&is&a&wonderful&friend&of&mine.&I&learn&many&things&from&her.&I&am&proud&of&her.
山塘中心小学校&张钮文星
An&interesting&day&
It&was&a&sunny&Sunday&afternoon.&I&went&to&the&park&with&my&parents.&We&took&a&walk&quietly&in&the&park.&The&flowers&beside&the&path&were&smiling&at&us.&The&birds&were&singing&in&the&trees.&I&felt&very&happy.&
Suddenly,&I&saw&a&lot&of&people&in&the&square&over&there.&What&are&they&doing&there?&I&asked,&Shall&we&go&and&have&a&look?&OK,&Let’s&go.&They&were&skating.&I&want&to&skate,&Dad.&I&said.&But&I&can’t.&It&doesn’t&matter.&You&can&learn.&Answered&Dad.&I&put&on&the&skateshoes&and&started&to&try.&I&tried&and&tried&for&a&long&time.&Come&on,&Come&on.&I&believe&in&you,&dear.&Dad&said&over&and&over&again.&Finally,&I&could&skate&by&myself.&I&was&so&excited.&
It&was&a&very&interesting&day,&wasn’t&it?
枫桥实验小学&胡月蕾
An&Interesting&Day
The&twenty-second&of&August,&2011&was&my&tenth&birthday.&Mom&decorated&my&room&and&arranged&a&birthday&party&for&me.&&My&room&looked&so&beautiful&with&all&those&colorful&balloons&and&ribbons.&&
All&of&my&good&friends&came&to&my&house&that&morning&and&gave&me&many&birthday&presents,&including&story&books,&stationery,&and&dolls.&&We&played&games,&played&cards,&and&watched&Japanese&cartoons.&&We&laughed&and&shouted.&&Everyone&was&excited.&&In&the&afternoon,&mom&took&out&a&birthday&cake&with&Hello&Kitty’s&face&on&it.&&It&was&so&cute&that&we&all&loved&it.&&My&friends&sang&the&birthday&song&for&me,&and&I&made&three&wishes&before&we&ate&the&cake.&&
What&an&interesting&day&it&was!&&I&will&always&remember&it.
沧浪实验小学&周诺一
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
An&Interesting&Day
On&November&3&last&year&my&parents&and&I&went&to&Shanghai&to&attend&a&special&event.&We&joined&Adidas&China&2012&Family&Day.&The&theme&of&the&Family&Day&was&“Run&for&Love”.&
My&family&first&went&for&a&race.&People&set&off&together&to&run&or&walk&for&3&km.&When&people&met&on&the&way,&they&would&say&‘hello’&and&encouraged&each&other&to&go&on.&
After&the&race,&my&parents&and&I&went&for&some&interesting&games.&I&played&a&game&called&‘Speedy&Recycling.’&My&father&went&for&the&game&‘Bucking&Rodeo’.&He&had&to&keep&balance&on&the&back&of&an&angry&electronic&bull.&It&was&so&funny&that&people&laughed&on&and&on.
At&2&pm&that&day,&we&were&on&a&bus&to&go&back&to&Suzhou.&What&an&interesting&and&meaningful&day!&I&had&so&much&fun&on&that&day.&And&I&learned&it&is&love&that&keeps&the&world&warm.&
沧浪新城第一实验小学&朱杰西
An&interesting&day
It&was&a&fine&day.&Dad&and&I&went&to&a&park.&We&listened&to&the&birds&singing&and&watched&the&butterflies&dancing.&We&took&part&in&a&lot&of&activities,&such&as&fishing,&boating.&It&was&fun.&&
“Shall&we&go&rock&climbing&over&there?”&asked&Dad.&“Oh,&no.”&I&said.&“It’s&scary.”&Just&then,&an&old&man&with&white&hair&began&to&climb.&He&was&trying&to&climb&higher&and&higher.&I&was&greatly&shocked.&Immediately,&I&decided&to&have&my&first&rock&climbing&experience.&At&first,&I&found&it&easy&and&I&reached&one&third&of&the&height.&Soon,&I&felt&tired,&and&the&rest&part&of&the&climbing&seemed&rather&dangerous.&I&wanted&to&give&it&up.&“Come&on.&Come&on”&A&large&crowd&of&people&kept&shouting.&Encouraged&by&them,&I&bravely&overcame&the&difficulties&one&after&another.&Finally,&I&got&to&the&top&of&the&wall.&“Hooray.”&I&enjoyed&the&success&so&much.&“Nothing&is&difficult&to&a&willing&heart.”&I&said&to&myself.&What&an&interesting&day&I&had!
苏州市实验小学&陈玺安
An&interesting&day
“My&dear,&all&the&presents&get&ready?”&Mum&asked.&“Yes.”&“Then,&let’s&go!”
After&a&while,&Aunt&Ping,&Mum&and&I&went&to&the&welfare&house.&We&saw&the&children&sitting&in&the&classroom,&clapping&their&hands&to&welcome&us.&They&invited&us&to&go&into&the&classroom.&After&I&went&in,&I&gave&the&presents&to&them.&They&were&very&happy.&Aunt&Ping&asked&me&to&do&some&performances&for&the&children,&so&I&played&the&piano.&After&the&piano&music,&some&children&danced&for&us,&and&others&sang&for&us.&Also,&some&showed&us&their&drawing.
Time&flied&in&our&laughter.&We&said&goodbye&to&the&children.&Although&they&are&disabled&children,&they&are&as&lovely&as&us.
相城实验小学校&侯欣怡
An&Interesting&Day
It&was&a&spring&holiday.&We&went&to&the&zoo&to&have&a&break.&The&sun&was&shining.&In&the&bus,&some&students&were&singing,&some&were&listening&to&music,&some&were&playing&games.&Everybody&was&very&happy!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Entering&the&zoo,&we&ran&to&watch&the&tiger.&“Wow,&the&king&of&animals!&How&beautiful!”&Lynne&watched&it&carefully.&“Oh,&Lynne,&do&you&know?”&Said&Jack.&“The&tiger&likes&girls!&It&wants&to&eat&you!”&Lynne&was&frightened.&Jack&said:&“Sorry!&I’m&joking!”&We&all&laughed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Later,&we&went&to&see&seals.&Jack&took&out&some&cookies&to&feed&them.&“Oh,&Jack!&Can’t&you&see&the&sign&over&there?&It&says&‘NO&FEEDING.’”&“I’m&sorry&!”&Said&Jack.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Happy&time&went&quickly.&With&some&funny&gifts,&we&went&back&home.&We&felt&a&little&tired&but&happy.&What&an&interesting&day!
沧浪实验小学&滕星越
An&Interesting&Day
Our&school&held&an&autumn&trip&yesterday.&We&went&to&the&Wuxi&zoo.&I&saw&many&kinds&of&animals.&It&was&an&interesting&and&exciting&day.
On&the&trees,&there&were&many&monkeys&jumping&up&and&down&happily.&I&wanted&to&take&some&photos&with&them,&but&they&just&couldn’t&stop.&How&funny!&So&I&gave&up&and&went&to&see&our&national&treasure&--&the&pandas.&They&were&so&lovely&when&they&ate&the&bamboo&leaves&that&they&made&us&laugh&a&lot.&And&the&peacocks&were&pacing&back&and&forth&in&the&field.&Their&feathers&were&shiny&like&gold&in&the&sun.
When&it&was&picnic&time,&we&sat&on&the&green&grass.&Everyone&took&out&his&nice&food&and&chatted&with&each&other.&We&all&had&a&good&time.
It&was&an&interesting&day.&I&would&never&forget&it.
木渎中心小学&六()班&顾澄婕
A&Wonderful&Friend
In&a&huge&forest,&there&are&many&trees,&and&a&little&bush&with&beautiful&flowers.&The&forest&is&my&life&which&includes&that&little&bush&–&Sarah,&my&friend.
On&the&first&day&of&school,&I&was&very&excited,&when&I&rushed&in&the&classroom,&I&bumped&my&head&into&a&small&girl&who&has&dark&skin&and&straight&hair.&She&was&Sarah,&my&best&friend.
Sarah&has&the&same&hobbies&that&I&do.&We&both&like&doing&sports,&drawing&and&painting.&We&take&walks&around&the&school&together&during&our&free&time.
We&also&share&secrets&during&the&break&time&and&help&each&other&a&lot.&There&is&a&saying,&“A&friend&in&need&is&a&friend&indeed.”&When&I&have&problems&with&my&studies,&she&helps&me.&When&she&feels&miserable,&I&try&to&make&funny&jokes&to&cheer&her&up.
We&have&been&friends&for&four&years&now.&Sarah&is&a&ray&of&sunshine&in&my&life,&a&blooming&flower&on&the&bushes&of&my&forest.&I&love&her&very&much&and&think&she&is&a&wonderful&friend&to&have.&
苏州外国语学校&唐艺菲
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&many&good&friends.&They&are&the&extracurricular&books.&There&are&more&than&two&hundred&books&in&my&house.&I&like&reading&them&very&much.&They&are&my&best&friends.
Gerd&once&said:&Reading&a&good&book,&is&like&talking&to&a&lofty&person.&These&days,&I&am&reading&a&book&named&Seven&Days.
This&story&describes&four&children&and&a&man.&They&fell&into&a&cave&in&a&rainy&day.&In&seven&days,&they&met&many&difficulties,&but&overcame&them&at&last.&Seven&days&later,&they&walked&out&of&the&cave,&and&faced&the&beautiful&sunshine.&This&book&is&very&wonderful,&which&lets&me&know&a&truth--&Human&being&can&not&destroy&the&nature.&
Do&you&like&the&books&--&the&wonderful&friends?
御窑小学&査昶玮
A&wonderful&friend
Everyone&needs&a&friend.&A&friend&is&like&a&lamp&that&gives&out&light&and&warmth.&A&true&friend&can&cheer&you&up&when&you&are&sad&and&share&your&happiness&when&you’re&joyful.
I&have&a&wonderful&friend.&Her&name&is&Jiang&Zixin.&She&is&a&warm-hearted&girl.&She&is&always&willing&to&help&others.&Every&day,&we&solve&Math&problems,&have&lunch&and&play&together.&Once,&I&got&up&late&in&the&morning&and&was&late&for&school.&I&hurried&to&the&classroom&only&to&find&that&I&left&my&pencil-box&at&home.&I&could&not&do&my&school&work.&At&that&time,&my&wonderful&friend&lent&her&pencils&and&rubber&to&me.&So&I&was&deeply&moved.
Jiang&Zixin&is&my&wonderful&friend.&Her&kindness&teaches&me&that&helping&others&is&a&virtue&and&we&should&always&give&a&hand&to&the&people&in&need.&
平直实验小学&宋祎一
A&wonderful&friend
My&grandmother&lives&in&the&countryside&by&herself.&Last&Saturday,&I&brought&a&special&friend&for&her.&It&is&a&lovely&dog.&When&grandmother&saw&it,&she&liked&it&very&much.&Now&the&dog&always&follows&my&grandmother.&When&my&grandmother&goes&for&a&walk,&the&dog&follows&her.&When&grandmother&says&something,&the&dog&is&always&listening.&When&grandmother&has&a&meal,&the&dog&will&lie&on&the&floor&near&grandmother.&When&it&is&dark,&the&dog&sleeps&in&the&bedroom&with&my&grandmother&.So&my&grandmother&can&sleep&well&too.
I&think&the&dog&is&a&wonderful&friend&for&my&grandmother.
车坊小学&张瑞
My&wonderful&friend
Kathy&is&a&kind,&witty&and&clever&girl.&And&she&is&my&best&friend&too.
She&has&short&hair,&just&like&a&cartoon&character&that&she&likes&very&much.&She&has&two&big&eyes&just&like&me.&They’re&brown&and&a&little&black&if&you&come&close&enough.&She&is&as&tall&as&I&am.&She&is&good&at&singing.&Her&voice&is&loud&and&clear.
She&is&my&wonderful&friend&because&we&can&understand&each&other&a&lot.&We&share&the&same&hobby.&We&read&the&same&books&and&watch&the&same&movies&and&we&even&listen&to&the&same&songs.&It&feels&like&that&I&have&a&twin&sister.&We&talk&as&much&as&we&can.&
She&is&my&wonderful&friend.&We&help&each&other&when&the&other&needs&help.&I&hope&we&can&be&friends&forever.&
苏州外国语学校&宋宛星
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&a&wonderful&friend.&She&is&a&very&important&part&of&my&life.&She&is&helpful.&I&can&learn&from&her.&
She&teaches&me&a&lot&of&knowledge.&Sometimes&she&makes&me&laugh,&and&at&the&same&time&she&also&makes&me&think.&When&I&am&sad,&she&can&make&me&happy.&When&I&feel&bored,&she&can&bring&me&enjoyment.&If&I&lose&her,&I&will&feel&lonely.&She&is&my&true&friend&and&I&can&talk&with&her&face&to&face.&She&makes&my&life&lively&and&colorful.&
Can&you&guess&who&she&is?&Aha,&she&is&a&book.&She&is&a&good&buddy,&a&wonderful&friend&and&she&is&a&good&teacher,&too.&I&think&I&will&stay&with&her&forever.
平江实验学校&&杨怡纯
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&many&friends.&One&of&them&is&my&classmate,&Chen&Jieyi.&She&is&my&wonderful&friend.&
Chen&Jieyi&is&a&pretty&girl.&She&has&long&black&hair,&so&she&often&wears&her&hair&in&ponytail.&With&a&pair&of&big&eyes&and&a&small&nose&on&her&face,&she&looks&lovely.&
She&has&a&pet&dog.&She&loves&her&dog&so&much&that&she&always&plays&with&it&when&she&is&free.&After&supper,&she&often&takes&it&for&a&walk.&When&I&see&it,&I&always&say&to&her,&“Hey,&Chen&Jieyi,&you&are&walking&your&brother&again.”
Chen&Jieyi&likes&reading.&She&has&a&lot&of&books&and&often&reads&in&her&spare&time.&She&goes&to&the&school&library&quite&often,&too.&So&she&knows&a&lot&about&nearly&everything.&
Chen&Jieyi&is&an&outgoing&girl,&too.&She&likes&dancing&and&she&is&good&at&singing.&She&always&takes&part&in&all&kinds&of&contests&at&school.&She&is&just&a&superstar,&I&believe.&
That’s&my&wonderful&friend,&Chen&Jieyi.&Don’t&you&like&her?&
东山中心小学&顾晴瑶
A&wonderful&friend
My&wonderful&friend&is&Xu&Weilan.&She&and&I&are&the&same&age.&With&two&bright&eyes&and&a&small&nose&on&her&face,&she&looks&so&beautiful.&
Xu&Weilan’s&hobbies&are&reading&and&listening&to&classical&music.&In&her&spare&time,&she&always&reads&books&in&the&library.&So&she&knows&a&lot.&In&the&evening,&she&usually&downloads&some&classical&music&to&listen&to.&And&she&often&plays&it&on&the&zither.&
Xu&Weilan’s&favourite&colour&is&blue.&So&her&things&are&all&blue.&Her&school&bag&is&blue,&her&lamp&is&blue&and&her&water&bottle&is&blue.&Even&her&bedroom&wall&is&blue,&too.&She&is&just&crazy&about&blue.&Her&favourite&sport&is&badminton.&She&loves&it&so&much&that&she&always&plays&it&with&her&father&after&school.&&
Wu&Weilan&is&a&quiet&girl.&She&never&runs&in&the&classroom&or&argues&with&others.&She&doesn’t&make&a&loud&noise.&She&seldom&breaks&class&rules.&She’s&a&good&student.&
This&is&my&wonderful&friend,&Xu&Weilan.&We&all&like&her!
东山中心小学&刘沁阳
A&wonderful&Friend
I&have&a&wonderful&friend.&We’ve&had&a&good&time&for&more&than&three&years.&But&this&friend&never&says&a&word.&It’s&my&unicycle,&a&one-wheeled&vehicle.&
Unicycle&is&good&for&my&mind&and&body.&Though&I&often&fall&down&from&the&unicycle&and&even&get&hurt,&I&never&give&up.&After&plenty&of&practice,&I&can&master&the&every&new&trick&easily.&&So&it&makes&me&braver&and&stronger.&&
Unicycle&promotes&my&self-confidence.&When&I&ride&the&unicycle,&I&feel&so&good,&like&flying&in&the&sky.&If&possible,&I&will&take&my&unicycle&with&me&and&practice&no&matter&where&I&go.&
I&believe&that&unicycle&is&good&not&only&for&me,&but&also&for&you,&for&everyone.&I&want&to&say&loudly,&“unicycle,&my&wonderful&friend,&I&love&you!”&
新升实验小学&徐晋乾
A&Wonderful&Friend&&
I&have&many&friends,&but&the&most&wonderful&one&is&Xie&Tianhao.&He&isn’t&tall&and&he&is&thin.&He&has&small&eyes&on&his&round&face.&He&is&very&popular&in&our&class&and&everyone&likes&him.He&always&brings&happiness&to&us.&
He&likes&folding&paper.&During&the&break&time,&he&often&folds&paper&into&different&animals.&Sometimes,&even&when&the&bell&rings,&he&doesn’t&notice&it.&And&he&also&likes&drawing.&He&can&draw&very&well&and&his&drawings&are&all&well-known&among&us.&Everyone&asks&for&his&pictures&as&a&present.&The&flowers&on&his&pictures&are&so&beautiful&and&the&animals&are&so&lively.&Sometimes&the&teacher&even&asks&him&to&teach&us&how&to&draw&traditional&Chinese&painting&in&Art&lesson,&and&he&always&teaches&us&carefully&and&patiently.&I&think&he&has&great&talent&in&art.&Maybe&he&can&be&an&art&teacher&one&day,&or&if&he&works&hard&enough&I&believe&he&can&be&an&artist.
How&wonderful&my&friend&is!&I&like&him&very&much.&
平江实验学校&姚骧
An&Interesting&Day
One&sunny&day,&my&parents&took&me&to&the&Yangcheng&Lake&where&my&father’s&friend&raises&crabs.
As&soon&as&we&got&to&his&house,&we&immediately&started&to&catch&crabs.&&When&my&father&caught&a&crab,&I&put&it&into&a&basket&while&my&mother&was&taking&photos.
Each&crab&has&two&large&pincers,&and&they&will&grab&your&fingers&and&make&you&painful&if&you&are&not&careful&enough.&Once&my&father&saw&a&crab,&he&first&moved&to&it&very&slowly&and&then&held&its&back&very&quickly&and&threw&it&into&my&basket.&After&two&hours&of&hard&work,&we&were&very&tired&but&very&happy.&We&cooked&all&the&crabs&for&dinner&and&they&were&very&delicious.&
What&an&interesting&day!
沧浪实验小学&刘是骥
An&interesting&day
That&day&was&Halloween.&It&was&such&an&interesting&day&that&I&think&I&would&never&forget.&
On&that&day,&a&lot&of&my&classmates&put&on&scary&costumes&and&masks.&You&could&see&ghosts,&pirates,&zombies&and&skeletons&everywhere&in&the&school.&But&I&was&frightened&by&one&of&my&friend.&He&dressed&up&like&our&Chinese&teacher!&
We&said&“trick&or&treat”&to&each&other.&And&I&was&afraid&so&I&gave&them&some&sweets.&Not&only&me,&I&saw&that&our&Math&teacher&was&frightened&too.&Maybe&she&didn’t&want&to&get&“tricked”,&so&she&gave&them&some&sweets&too.
Frank&“painted”&the&Jim’s&desk&and&chair&with&the&soap&from&the&washroom.&And&Mike&threw&toilet&paper&into&someone’s&schoolbag.&When&Jim&found&his&slippery&desk,&at&first&he&was&cross.&But&when&we&all&shouted&“Happy&Halloween”&to&him,&he&began&to&laugh.&
After&school,&we&enjoyed&the&sweets&we&got&from&each&other.&
It&was&an&interesting&day!
苏州外国语学校&吉胡杰
An&interesting&day
Today&is&Sunday.&It’s&sunny&and&warm.&I&get&up&early,&I’m&very&excited,&because&I&will&learn&how&to&ride&a&bike.
My&new&bike&is&pink,&it’s&mini&and&nice.&My&father&spends&six&hundred&yuan&to&buy&it&for&me.
At&first,&I&dare&not&to&ride&it.&I’m&afraid&to&fall&on&the&ground,&but&my&father&encourages&me.&When&I&step&on&the&pedal,&I&totally&lose&control,&I&try&my&best&to&solve&the&problem,&but&I&fell&on&the&ground.&I&climb&up&and&try&again.&Finally&I&have&known&how&to&keep&the&bike&balance&and&how&to&ride&it.
Oh,&my&god,&learning&how&to&ride&a&bike&is&very&hard,&but&finally,&I&succeed!&My&father&and&I&feel&happy.&It’s&an&interesting&day.
金色小学&金雯琪
An&interesting&day
At&my&birthday&party,&it’s&always&very&interesting.&
Last&birthday,&I&was&very&excited,&so&I&got&up&very&early.&After&breakfast,&I&bought&a&big&and&nice&birthday&cake&with&six&flowers,&lots&of&grapes&and&oranges.
Listen,&my&friends&was&coming.&“DingDing”.&The&doorbell&was&ringing.&Wow!&The&panda&was&here!&She&gave&me&a&big&box.&I&opened&it&quickly.&Oh,&there&was&a&teddy&bear&in&it!&Then&the&panda&took&off&her&costume.&She&was&Zhou&Yang.&What&a&surprise!
After&that,&my&friends&sang&the&birthday&song&to&me&and&we&blew&out&the&candles&together.&
I&had&an&interesting&birthday,&an&interesting&day!&I&would&remember&the&day&forever.
临湖第二中心小学&&沈郑娱
An&Interesting&Day
In&a&sunny&hot&day,&my&family&and&my&good&friends&drove&to&a&wetland&park.&
The&wetland&park&is&beautiful&and&large,&so&we&had&to&ride&tandem&bicycle&around&the&park.&We&were&so&happy&that&we&sang&songs&excitedly&as&we&rode&the&bicycle.&When&we&rode&through&a&bridge,&our&bicycle&was&out&of&control&suddenly&and&we&couldn’t&keep&the&balance.&At&that&moment&the&bicycle&took&all&of&us&into&the&river.&Then&we&had&a&wash&in&the&river.
“Help!&Help!”&,we&shouted&after&that.
One&minute&later,&several&people&came&and&helped&us&up&to&the&river&bank&safely.&
“What&a&bad&day!”&my&sister&said.
“No,&how&cool&we&are!&That&was&an&amusing&moment!&It’s&an&interesting&bad&day,”&I&said.&“And&we&are&lucky&girls!”
苏州外国语学校&吴诗琪
An&interesting&Day
It&was&a&sunny&day&today.&I&felt&very&happy&because&I&went&to&Suzhou&Amusement&Land&with&two&of&my&classmates.
First,&we&played&CS&games.&The&game&excited&me&a&lot.&When&it&began,&I&ran&to&the&enemy’s&camp.&Then&I&shot&at&the&enemy&and&tried&to&dodge&their&shooting.&I&needed&to&wear&special&coat&to&play&the&game.&I&felt&so&hot&for&the&coat&was&too&thick.&But&I&said&to&myself,&‘Hang&in&there.&You&can&do&it’.&In&the&end,&I&won&and&I&became&very&happy.
After&that,&we&played&‘Luxurious&Big&Waves’,&rode&the&Paradise&Small&Train&and&went&fishing.&Of&the&three&games,&I&like&fishing&very&much&because&it’s&a&quiet&sport.&I&caught&eight&fish&in&half&an&hour.&How&great&I&was!
What&an&interesting&day&it&was!
平直实验小学&奚望
A&Wonderful&Day
The&feeling&of&being&a&brother&is&very&wonderful.&I&can&also&remember&that&day&I&had&my&little&sister.
I&can&remember&mum&say&to&me.&“John,&you&can&have&another&brother&or&sister&to&grow&up&with&you&one&day.”&“Really?&That’s&brilliant!”&I&said&with&a&joy.
The&day&was&coming&soon.&I&was&very&nervous.&“Will&my&young&sister&or&brother&be&very&cute&or&chubby?&Will&he&or&she&like&to&play&with&me?”&
Two&hours&later,&my&father&passed&my&little&baby&sister&to&me,&she&was&thinner&than&when&I&was&a&young&baby.&When&I&looked&at&her,&she&was&laughing&a&lot&and&chewing&her&fingers.&Maybe&she&thought&the&fingers&were&very&delicious.&I&touched&her&face,&and&was&very&smooth.&I&liked&her&very&much.
That&day&was&the&most&wonderful&day&in&my&life.&“That’s&so&fabulous!”&I&shouted.
苏州外国语学校&徐梓越
An&interesting&day
It&was&Sunday&today.&But&I&was&at&school&because&my&father&is&a&teacher.&He&was&on&duty&today.&I&was&very&happy&I&could&stay&with&my&father&when&he&was&working.&I&was&also&excited&because&I&could&play&in&the&playground.&There&is&a&big&sand&pitch.&I&like&playing&sand&there.
I&ran&in&the&playground.&I&lay&on&the&grass.&See!&The&sky&was&so&blue&and&bright.&Then&I&played&on&the&sand.
BUMP!&I&jumped&into&a&sand&hole.&I&made&some&sand&balls&and&made&a&sand&house.&
I&felt&I&was&at&the&beach.&I&could&play&in&the&waves&and&played&with&shells.
Wake&up!&I&opened&my&eyes&and&I&saw&my&father.&
What&a&fantastic&day!
苏州外国语学校&张锡林
An&Interesting&Day
Last&National&Day&I&went&to&Thailand&with&my&family.&On&the&first&day&in&Thailand&we&experienced&a&lot&of&adventures.&The&most&exciting&one&was&kayaking.&
We&had&an&instructor,&who&taught&us&how&to&paddle.&After&we&learned&that,&we&were&divided&into&ten&teams.&Each&team&had&two&or&three&people.&My&dad&and&I&were&in&one&team.&We&sat&on&a&pink&boat,&it&was&very&pretty.&We&rowed&around&a&big&circle&and&went&down&on&a&long&and&wide&river.&There&were&lots&of&trees&and&mountains&around&us.&The&trees&had&plenty&of&long&branches&and&roots.&
When&we&got&closer&to&the&mountains,&the&wind&started&to&blow&very&strong&and&we&saw&very&high&waves,&we&needed&to&row&very&hard.&We&rowed&for&a&long&time&and&finally&reached&our&destination.&I&felt&so&happy&to&complete&this&adventure.&
It&was&a&very&interesting&day&and&I&will&remember&it&for&a&long&time.&
苏州外国语学校&&张心慈
An&interesting&day
In&my&eyes,&an&interesting&day&must&be&exciting&and&meaningful.&
Now&let&me&tell&you&about&my&interesting&day.&During&the&holiday,&I&went&to&Beijing.&
When&I&first&saw&the&Great&Wall,&I&marveled&at&its&grandeur.&I&couldn’t&see&its&end.&Because&the&height&made&me&dizzy,&so&I&moved&very&slowly.&My&goal&was&to&reach&the&Monument&to&the&People's&Heroes.&There&was&an&uphill&slope&leading&to&it,&I&felt&tired&and&began&to&complain.&But&mum&said,&“Don’t&be&upset,&I’ll&challenge&with&you.”&I&became&braver,&so&I&climbed&and&climbed.&Finally,&I&got&to&the&Monument.&I&did&it!&At&that&moment,&I&just&couldn’t&find&any&suitable&words&to&express&how&happy&I&was!&
That&day&makes&me&excited&and&confident,&I&could&never&forget.&
苏州外国语学校&周炜
An&Interesting&Day
Last&winter,&there&was&a&heavy&snow&outside&and&was&also&very&cold.&I&stayed&at&home&with&my&litter&sister,&Anna.&
We&felt&very&boring.&I&looked&out&of&the&window,&the&white&snow&covered&the&ground,&the&trees&were&white,&the&houses&were&white,&outside&all&were&white,&how&beautiful!&“Why&don't&we&go&out&to&make&a&snowman?”&I&said&to&Anna.&“Great!”Anna&answered.&We&put&on&out&coat&and&quickly&ran&out.&There&were&many&children&playing&outside.&We&made&a&lovely&snowman&together.&We&found&a&carrot&as&the&snowman’s&nose.&How&funny&it&was!&We&also&had&a&fight&with&snow.&We&ran&and&shouted.&How&happy&we&were!&We&took&some&photos&to&remember&this&wonderful&moment.&
金阊实验小学&陈米琦
An&interesting&day
One&day,&my&father&and&I&went&to&a&farm&in&Zhangjiagang&near&the&Yangtze&River&by&car.&As&soon&as&we&got&there,&the&farm&workers&gave&us&a&warm&welcome&and&the&head&of&the&farm&showed&us&here&and&there.&We&found&that&the&crops&and&vegetables&were&growing&well.&They&told&us&that&technology&played&a&very&important&part&in&agriculture&and&we&should&work&hard&at&our&lessons.&At&noon&we&had&a&picnic.&After&that&we&played&a&game&of&chess.&We&were&so&happy&that&we&didn’t&realize&the&sun&had&set&in&the&west.&We&had&to&say&good-bye&to&the&workers.
What&an&interesting&day!
沧浪实验小学&黄天宇
An&interesting&day
In&my&memory,&there&are&many&wonderful&days.&Among&them,&I&always&remember&a&special&day.&
Last&year,&a&sunny&day,&my&classmates&and&I&decided&to&visit&the&aged&in&the&nursing&home.&On&the&way,&we&bought&all&kinds&of&fruits.&Besides,&we&took&some&biscuits&and&milk&with&us.&
When&we&arrived&there,&the&aged&were&so&happy&to&see&us.&We&called&them&‘dear&grandpa&and&grandma’&and&they&called&us&‘good&boy&and&good&girl’&gently.&We&gave&the&gifts&to&them&and&they&were&moved.&After&that,&we&cleaned&the&rooms&for&them.&After&the&cleaning,&the&windows&looked&clean,&the&room&was&so&tidy.&Then&we&sang&many&beautiful&songs&for&them.&At&last,&we&took&some&pictures&with&them.&
I’ll&remember&the&interesting&day&forever.
山塘中心小学校&谈婕
An&interesting&day
It&was&a&sunny&Wednesday.&I&went&to&the&Taihu&Wetland&Park&with&my&friend&Lily.&I&like&to&play&with&her&because&she&is&a&sunny&girl.&
We&went&to&the&open&air&quickly.&The&air&there&was&very&fresh.&We&rode&our&bicycles&and&played&interesting&games&there.&After&a&few&minutes,&we&came&to&the&panda&base&by&boat.&We&saw&two&pandas.&Lily&said&‘Look!&One&is&dirty,&the&other&is&clean.&They&are&both&lovely&pandas.&‘Yes,&I&think&so.’&I&said.&We&had&a&picnic&in&the&picnic&area.&There&was&a&lot&of&food&in&our&bags.&At&half&past&twelve,&we&went&home.&We&were&happy.&
It&was&an&interesting&day!&We&had&a&very&good&time&together!
苏州市实验小学&虞文骞
An&interesting&day
The&first&of&June&is&Children’s&Day.&For&me&this&Children’s&Day&was&an&interesting&day.
In&the&morning,&we&had&a&lot&of&school&activities.&In&the&afternoon,&our&teacher&organized&a&class&show&for&us.&At&first,&one&of&my&classmates,&LE&Tao&sang&a&song&sung&by&Michal&Jackson,&“This&is&it.”&It&was&exciting.&Then,&Tow&boys&played&the&guitar.&They&brought&us&a&solo&“Love&romance.”&It&was&beautiful.&We&were&affected.&After&that,&I&played&a&magic&show.&I&just&put&a&coin&in&my&hand.&Then&it&disappeared.&When&everyone&doubted&about&where&the&coin&was,&it&appeared&from&my&arm.&My&classmates&shouted&“wonderful!”&And&I&won&a&lot&of&applause.&
I&really&had&an&interesting&day&this&Children’s&Day.&
园区二实小&顾奕恒
An&Interesting&Day
I&went&to&Malaysia&with&my&family&this&summer&holiday.
In&the&second&day&when&we&were&in&Malaysia,&we&left&the&hotel&in&the&morning.&&&We&bought&tickets&in&the&wharf.&After&waiting&for&a&while,&we&went&to&the&island&by&boat&at&nine&thirty&and&arrived&at&around&ten&o’clock.&
The&first&activity&was&the&dray&parachute.&With&the&yacht&speeding&up,&we&were&raised&in&the&high&sky.&It&was&so&high,&really&exciting&and&pretty&cool.&
In&the&afternoon,&we&moved&to&the&other&island&nearby.&We&had&some&BBQ&buffets&as&lunch.&&The&roast&fish&is&quite&tasty.&I&saw&many&big&lizards&there.&I&dived&into&the&sea&after&the&lunch.&I&could&see&and&touch&many&tropical&fish&and&coral&reef.&It&was&really&awesome.&
In&the&evening,&I&collected&some&beautiful&shells&in&the&sunset.&
Finally,&we&camped&on&the&island.&This&is&my&first&camping&experience.&I&really&enjoy&the&interesting&day.&&
星海小学&何佳骏
An&interesting&Day
I&went&to&Xiamen&with&my&parents&last&summer.&It&was&the&first&time&I&went&there.&It&is&famous&for&its&beach&and&seafood.&There&are&a&lot&of&neat&and&nice&houses&there.&What&a&beautiful&city!
It&was&a&sunny&day.&The&wind&was&soft.&The&sky&was&blue&and&the&clouds&were&white.&I&went&to&the&seaside&first.&The&seaside&is&near&Zhongshan&Road&where&there&were&waves&on&the&surface.&I&collected&shells&on&the&beach&and&the&shapes&were&strange.&Some&of&them&were&smooth&and&some&were&rough.&Walking&on&the&golden&beach,&I&was&relaxed.&There&was&fish&joyfully&leaped&from&the&water.&Stepping&on&soft&sand,
We&had&a&good&time&today.&It’s&an&interesting&day!
东中市实验小学&马奕昀
An&interesting&day
October&2nd&is&my&8th&birthday.&I&had&a&birthday&party&at&home.
In&the&morning,&my&parents&decorated&the&living&room&with&a&banner,&many&triangular&flags&and&balloons.&Mom&booked&a&double-layer&cake.&It&was&big&and&nice.&
At&3&o’clock&pm,&my&friends&all&came.&They&gave&me&presents.&My&parents&brought&out&lots&of&food&and&drinks&for&us.&We&ate&the&cake&and&took&photos.&Then&we&sang&songs&and&danced&together.&Mary&played&the&piano.&Jimmy&did&the&magic&show.&Lisa&danced&Latin.&My&two-year-old&brother,&Unicorn,&he&was&so&cute.&And&he&cheered&all&the&time&“Today&is&MY&birthday&party”!
Everyone&had&a&joyful&time.&It’s&an&interesting&day&for&me.
枫桥中心小学&王子琪
An&interesting&day&&&&&&&
Today&is&Friday.&It&is&a&sunny&day.&My&teachers,&classmates&and&I&went&outdoors&in&autumn.
On&the&bus,&we&were&very&excited.&Some&students&looked&out&of&window,&some&students&listened&to&music,&some&students&ate&things.&Soon&we&arrived&at&our&destination&--&The&cowboy&Resort.
The&autumn&wind&blew&upon&us,&we&felt&comfortable.&“Let's&ride&horses!”&Gao&Wenjing&said.&Look,&these&horses&are&very&nice:&red,&brown,&white......&We&rode&these&horses,&we&felt&very&happy.&How&interesting&it&was!
Near&the&race&course&is&a&piece&of&land.&There&were&many&students.&I&went&to&have&a&look.&Oh!&It's&a&climbing&game!&I&went&and&joined&them.&What&an&interesting&game!&
At&about&two&o'clock.&We&went&back&to&school&together.&It&was&an&interesting&day!&
碧波实验小学&徐瑶
An&interesting&day
An&interesting&day&for&me&was&that&day&I&spent&all&my&time&in&a&park.&I&rode&my&bike,&played&tennis&with&my&mum,&and&fished&with&my&dad.&
The&park&near&my&home&is&not&a&large&park,&but&with&many&cozy&open&spaces&covered&with&grass.
The&most&interesting&place&in&the&park&is&the&fishing&zone.&It's&a&small&river&with&many&fish&in&it.&I&think&it&is&interesting&because&I&can&catch&some&tricky&fish.&
I&was&usually&beaten&by&my&dad&on&fishing.&But&this&time,&I&was&going&to&use&my&own&plan.&I&found&a&quiet&place&away&from&these&noisy&kids.&I&waited&and&waited,&but&there&was&no&fish.&
I&began&to&think&my&plan&would&not&work.&I&felt&a&little&sad.&Just&that&moment,&I&felt&something&biting&my&hook.&Then&I&l&lifted&my&arms&quickly.&Hell&yeah!&What&a&big&fish!
I&will&never&forget&that&funny&day.&&
东中市实验小学&杨景行
An&interesting&day
As&the&summer&holiday&went&past,&the&beautiful&autumn&comes.&I&like&autumn&best,&for&its&soft&sunshine,&cool&wind&and&colorful&leaves.&It’s&the&best&time&for&us&to&go&out&and&enjoy&the&beautiful&scenery.&
It&was&a&Saturday&noon&with&comfortable&weather.&I&went&out&for&a&barbecue&with&several&of&my&classmates&at&Yangcheng&Lake.&We&were&happy&as&clams!&The&moment&we&arrived&there,&we&found&a&flat&land&and&assigned&tasks.&Yang&Chen&got&the&grill&prepared.&Lingling&and&Xiaofang&were&in&charge&of&collecting&our&food.&Lily&spread&a&cloth&on&the&grassland.&I&took&out&my&tent&and&put&it&up&very&skillfully.&Everything&was&well-prepared.&It&was&time&for&cooking.&I&put&some&chicken&on&the&grill&and&waited.&When&the&tempting&smell&came&out,&we&all&started&drooling.&With&other&tasted&food&into&our&stomachs,&we&were&too&full&to&sit&down.&
In&the&afternoon,&we&went&boating&and&fishing.&The&lakeside&resounded&with&our&laughter.&What&an&interesting&day!&
青剑湖学校&张正梁
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&a&friend.&His&name&is&Pei&Gaoqing.&He&is&not&tall.&But&he&is&quite&a&tall&boy&in&my&heart.&I&am&really&happy&to&have&a&friend&like&him.
One&day,&I&was&sick.&The&doctor&told&me&that&I&couldn’t&go&to&school&for&a&week.&So&I&had&to&stay&at&home.&And&every&day,&Pei&would&bring&the&homework&back&for&me.
On&the&fifth&day,&it&rained&heavily.&I&saw&the&heavy&rain&out&of&the&window&and&I&thought:&would&he&come&today?&And&just&then,&the&doorbell&was&ringing.
I&opened&the&door&and&saw&him!&He&was&all&wet.&The&rain&dropped&from&his&face.&I&was&so&touched.&Then&when&he&gave&me&the&homework,&I&was&so&surprised&that&it&was&all&dry!&I&didn’t&know&what&to&say.&I&asked&him&clumsily:&“Do&you&need&an&umbrella?”&He&smiled&and&answered:&“It&doesn’t&matter.&My&house&is&nearby!”&I&thanked&him&and&he&answered&me:&“That’s&ok.&We&are&friends.”
Then&he&disappeared&in&the&rain.&
He&is&a&wonderful&friend!
苏州外国语学校&袁昊然
A&wonderful&friend
I&have&a&wonderful&friend.&Her&name&is&Xu&Jiaying.&She&is&very&tall,&and&she&is&a&lovely&round&girl.&
One&day,&Xu&Jiaying&and&I&were&at&school.&Some&flowers&on&the&grass&caught&my&eyes.&They&were&so&beautiful,&yellow,&red,&orange,&and&there&were&some&beautiful&butterflies&dancing&in&them.&I&looked&around.&There&was&no&one&nearby.&I&walked&to&the&flowers&and&picked&one&of&the&prettiest&ones.&At&that&time,&Xu&Jiaying&came&up&to&me,&she&said,&‘You&shouldn’t&pick&any&of&the&flowers,&everyone&in&our&school&should&take&care&of&our&trees&and&flowers.’&
My&face&turned&red&with&shame.&I&said,&‘I&am&so&sorry&about&this.&I&will&cherish&the&environment&from&now&on.&If&I&see&other&people&damage&it,&I&will&stop&them&at&once.’&
Xu&Jiaying&is&such&a&protector&of&our&environment,&I&should&learn&from&her.&
越溪实验小学&张丝琪
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读}

我要回帖

更多关于 happytreefriends 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信