你昨天干什么了我的房间英语作文50字字

当前位置: &&
英语作文:我的朋友50字作文
10:25  来源:  作者:王琦  
  my friend is changjie he looks tall ang thin he speas English very good. And he speas a little China.But he likes sports.He can play football very good. We are good friends.  We often play together after school.
关于朋友的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright (C) 2014& All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号&& 英语作文50字范文精选
英语作文50字
第1篇 暑假英语作文450字
this summer over a very meaningful day
I think this summer over a very meaningful day,in addition to the study of computers outside,also tried a new aerobic exercise -YOGA,I love this sport, so I learned an optimistic face life,but also to correct my bad shape,for my future learninglife will be very helpful,I love YOGA,with the hope more people will join me to try this new movement.
今年暑假过得非常有意义
我觉得今年暑假过的非常有意义,每天除了学习计算机以外还尝试了新的有氧运动-YOGA,我非常热爱这项运动,它让我学会了乐观的面对生活,还纠正了我的不良体形,对我今后的学习及生活都有很大的帮助,我爱YOGA,希望有更多的人和我一起尝试这项新的运动。
第2篇 万圣节英语作文范文150字1200字
One story about Jack, an Irishman, who was not allowed into Heaven because he was stingy with his money. So he was sent to hell. But down there he played tricks on the Devil (Satan), so he was kicked out of Hell and made to walk the earth forever carrying a lantern.
Well, Irish children made Jack's lanterns on October 31st from a large potato or turnip, hollowed out with the sides having holes and lit by little candles inside. And Irish children would carry them as they went from house to house begging for food for the village Halloween festival that honored the Druid god Muck Olla. The Irish name for these lanterns was &Jack with the lantern& or &Jack of the lantern,& abbreviated as & Jack-o'-lantern& and now spelled &jack-o-lantern.&
The traditional Halloween you can read about in most books was just children's fun night. Halloween celebrations would start in October in every elementary school.
关于万圣节有这样一个故事。是说有一个叫杰克的爱尔兰人,因为他对钱特别的吝啬,就不允许他进入天堂,而被打入地狱。但是在那里他老是捉弄魔鬼撒旦,所以被踢出地狱,罚他提着灯笼永远在人世里行走。(
在十月三十一日爱尔兰的孩子们用土豆和萝卜制作&杰克的灯笼&,他们把中间挖掉、表面上打洞并在里边点上蜡烛。为村里庆祝督伊德神的万圣节,孩子们提着这种灯笼挨家挨户乞讨食物。这种灯笼的爱尔兰名字是&拿灯笼的杰克&或者&杰克的灯笼&,缩写为Jack-o'-lantern 。
现在你在大多数书里读到的万圣节只是孩子们开心的夜晚。在小学校里,万圣节是每年十月份开始庆祝的。孩子们会制作万圣节的装饰品:各种各样桔红色的南瓜灯。第3篇 中考英语作文范文
春节作英语文(最新中英文版)500字
Spring Festival Composition
Laoqilai dumplings put into the Siwan, in each bowl also take some soup. My mother just can contribute to the promotion soup, I have robbed with relish to eat a bowl of Excitement! As eat too fast, and the tongue are felt.
We all want to eat a mouthful of oil, then happy to see the brilliant television.
Ah, is a happy Spring Festival ah!
Review: If left to eat the Spring Festival, it may become incomplete Spring Festival. In this paper, &do eat, eat music,& as the focus. It can be said, &eat& is a text of this article the word eyes.
More meaningful, in the Office of the eating process, realize the &study what should be assiduously yourselves.& This is also in discussions with concise text of a finishing touch in the role of good.
11, foreign friends, hoping to go to China over the Spring Festival?
The first two (2) classes are Xiang Xin
Foreign children, a few days, the Chinese people is our biggest festival said - the Spring Festival. Do you want us Chinese, the Spring Festival to enjoy the excitement and happy? First of all, I presented to you on January 1 under, we will be in the Spring Festival period generally do.
Before the New Year, we will take some money to their parents and friends to give us the street, bought some of the things they want to buy, but also to the streets and their parents to buy new clothes. At home they do not have to do anything, as much as playing partners and a Huntianheide.
New Year's day, we will paste the couplet, and pasted door god, and then, and grandparents, uncles and aunts who together Qidu reunion meal. Happy to eat the meal is a stress, as we here, generally speaking, there are two three sons, on the eve of his son's day to eat at home turn. My grandfather had three sons, and the general Xiaoshu home in the morning I eat in my home to eat at noon. I Uncle home in the evening to eat. Before the dinner, we will discharge of a long list of the deafening sound of firecrackers, and then started to eat.
During the Chinese New Year, everyone's faces are covered with smiles.
Chinese New Year's, we began to walk home in the West Series owner, Betty. New Year's can also攒point for our New Year's money. The morning, Mom and Dad will also bring snacks such as Apple installed by the hospitality. We went to each child to the New Year. First, the grandparents, Betty, and said to them that some auspicious words. For example, I wish the grandparents in the new year good health and every success. Then, grandparents would say Zhenguai, began with the New Year's money.由大到小, then home to the Baba uncle, Betty. Not only can攒New Year's money, you can do while playing Bianchi snacks.
To the first two days of the first month, we begin Zouqinfangyou. The first is to Waipojia New Year. Then call on January 1. Such activities generally Zouqinfangyou the New Year to continue until the 15th day of the first month, which is the fifteenth day of the Lantern Festival, it is the end of the first month.
Foreign children, after listening to so many, do you Movable? If you want a Chinese Spring Festival, it quickly Action! You will be our most warm welcome and hospitality, you will be in very pleasant to do!
Foreign friends, come! We always waiting!
便把饺子捞起来,分成了四碗,在每碗中还放了一些汤。我妈刚弄好汤,我便抢了一碗津津有味地吃个痛快!由于吃得太快,舌头都火辣辣的。
我们个个都吃得满嘴是油,便欢天喜地去看精彩电视节目了。
啊,真是一个快乐的春节啊!
简评:春节如果离开了吃,那可就成了不完整的春节。本文以&办吃、乐吃&为重点。可以说,&吃&是本文的一个文眼词。
更为有意义的是,在办吃的过程中,悟出了&学什么都应该刻苦&的道理。这也是用简洁的议论在文中起到画龙点睛的作用,好。
11、外国的朋友,想来中国过春节吗 ?
初二(2)班 辛正香
外国的小朋友,再过几天,就是我们中国人最盛大的节曰&&春节。你是否想来我们中国,享受一下春节的热闹与快活呢?首先,我给你一一介绍下下,我们在春节期间一般会做些什么。
过年之前,我们会要父母拿一些钱给我们和好朋友去街上,买一些自己想买的东西,还会和父母去街上买新衣服。在家里什么事也不用做,尽情地和伙伴们玩个昏天黑地。
过年的那一天,我们就会贴对联,贴门神,然后和爷爷奶奶、叔叔阿姨们一起吃顿团圆饭。吃团圆饭也是有讲究的,在我们这里,一般说来,有两三个儿子的,就除夕这天开始在儿子们家中轮着吃。我爷爷有三个儿子,一般早上在我小叔家吃,中午在我家吃。晚上在我大叔家吃。在吃饭之前,我们还会燃放一长串震天响的鞭炮,然后才开始吃饭。
在过年期间,每个人的脸上都挂满笑容。
大年初一,我们就开始走东家串西家地拜年。拜年也可以为我们攒点压岁钱。早上起来,爸爸妈妈就会把点心苹果等装出来待客。而我们小孩则到各家去拜年。先是向爷爷奶奶拜年,向他们说些吉祥的话。比方说,祝爷爷奶奶在新的一年里身体健康,万事如意。然后,爷爷奶奶就会说真乖,就开始拿压岁钱。由大到小,然后是到伯伯叔叔家里去拜年。不仅可以攒压岁钱,还可以边玩边吃点心呢。
到了正月初二,我们就开始走亲访友。第一家是去外婆家拜年。然后再一一拜访。这种走亲访友的拜年活动一般来说要持续到正月十五,也就是过了正月十五元宵节,正月也就算是过完了。
外国的小朋友,听了这么多,你是否动心了呢?如果你想来中国过春节,那就快快行动吧!你一定会受到我们最为热情的欢迎和接待,你也一定会玩得十分畅快!
外国的好朋友,来吧!我们时时恭候!第4篇 中考英语作文范文
有关春节见闻的英语作文500字
Things Happened in Spring Festival Today, I went shopping with my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a rare occasion because we hardly only get together few times in a year as a big family. On the way to the shopping mall, we watched the lion dance. Overall, we had an unforgettable day.第5篇 中考英语作文范文
关于学校介绍的英语作文500字
1.你的学校位于什么地方
2.校园景色如何
3.你对同学和老师们的感受如何
4.请谈谈你对你学校的感觉等..
(在哪自己写吧).First here is our favourite place our beautifui garden many trees and many flowers in it. Then you can go into it .Now,you know why we love it right .we can write red and chat in it.(tell you a secret:I like it because it is cool in summer and warm in winter
Now,I will tell you more about my friends &teachers. Over here teachers are friendly to us,so we never say a bad word about them.Because of these,students can get good grades at my school.(Would you like to come?)
I think my school is one of the best schools in the world.Because we have good teachers good students and everything is beautiful. I like it, every at it likes it.第6篇 中考英语作文范文 关于购物过程的英语作文500字
B: Yeah, Actually I'm looking for a necklace for my girlfriend. Tomorrow's our anniversary.
A: That is so sweet! I'll help you to find the one that she'll love.
B: Really? Thanks!
A: Sure. So do you like a gold one, or a crystal one?
B: I think crystal's better because It's kind of pure, and my girlfriend is very much like crystal.
A: Okay. I think this heart-shaped one is special.
B: Hmmm. Let me take a look. Yeah, it's pretty. but what's so special about it?
A: you see, normally a crystal pendant is on a gold or silver chain. But this one is on a fabric strap. This is what makes this necklace special and standing out of the crowd. It's fashionate, too.
B: Yeah I see what you mean. I think I'll take it. Could you gift-wrap it?
A: No problem. How would you like to pay?
B: credit card please.
A: okay. Here's your package, and here's your receipt. You need to sign this for me also.
B: alright, sign here?
B: there you go.
A: Okay you are all set to go. Happy anniversary.第7篇 中考英语作文范文
“幸运数字 Lucky Numbers500字
最近几年,一直流行幸运花、幸运石、幸运数字等说法,即有些东西与人的命运联系在一起,如果掌握住了,就会使自己生活幸福,你对这种现象有何看法?
要求:①题目:自拟。
②叙述要有条理,观点明确,翻译题目提示不得分。
③词数120词左右。
the lucky-number has become increasingly popular in daily life of mordern socialty. For example, the number eight means big money which people like most, while the number four means death.
Some people believe lucky numbers so deeply that they will afford a telephone with numbers without four and others which is bad in their mind. they argue that the lucky-number really can bring good luck, and, at least, no evidence testify they can not.
As far as I am concerned, there is no such relationship betwwen the numbers and lucky, for the reason that numbers theirself are given certain meaning for the purpose of application of mathmetic. And, In addition, man should not depend on lucky which, in their mind, the numbers gives them.第8篇 中考英语作文范文  怎样学好英语500字
How to Learn English Well
English is one of the most important subjects in middle school.& Almost everyone knows that we should learn English well, but few of us know how to learn it well. Karl Marx has set a good example for us. He once said, &When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language.& In this way, he could use several languages. A saying goes, &Practice makes perfect.& When we learn English, we should read more, speak more, listen to English from time to time and practise writing every day. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Only in this way can we learn it well.第9篇 初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation2000字
How I Spent My Summer Vacation(1)
The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation(2)
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has ended I went swimming many times with my classmates we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work play during the summer vacation derived benefit from this arrangement.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation(3)
I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous summer vacations,this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the last year of my high-school education would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. Though those examinations were still a year away, I had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things I had learned at school this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. At first I was rather dismayed at the thought of later I thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer I could count on endless happy summers to come. With this in mind I then set to work like anything and occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. I was not at all bored by this kind of life, for I was sustained by a hope.第10篇 中考英语作文范文  寒假英语日记500字
Books 书籍
As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.
Reading is a good thing, but we must pay GREat attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good.
如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。
读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益
-第11篇 中考英语作文范文——英语吵架必杀句500字
Just wait and see, I won&t let you get away with that!
咱们走着瞧,我不会让你得逞的!
You&ll be sorry!
你会后悔的!
You are gonna get what&s coming to you!
你会得到报应的!
If you&re looking for a fight you don&t have to look far!
如果你找人打架的话;不用找太远!
Watch your mouth, Do you know who you&re talking to?
说话客气一点 你知道你在和谁说话吗?
I&ll get even with you sooner or later!
跟你的这笔帐 我迟早会要回来的!
Listen you&re picked the wrong person to quarrel with
听着 你找错吵架的对象第12篇 中考英语作文范文怎样学习英语500字
How to study English?
Study English,You do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.
活用英文乐趣多 活用英文乐趣多
你需要常常和英语教师以外的人士用英语交谈。这当然很不容易,因为与母语相同的人自由交谈时,彼此若用英语交谈总会觉得很不自在。亦可参加英语俱乐部或国际会员的俱乐部(至少有时使用英语沟通),这样对很多人而言更有益。如果没有合适的社团可加入,也不妨考虑任何足以提高英语能力的机会。
There are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. Then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I thin,, it is a good way of reading.
Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.
As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable proGREss!第13篇 初一暑假英语作文--乡村游记550字
A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记
One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.
While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).
When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.
有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。
当沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。看见美丽的花儿对微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。
当感觉到疲倦的时候,就回家了。看见母样正在门口等候。第14篇 大学生暑假英语作文2000字
Compared with over 100 days' exhausting school life, summer holiday is definitely a golden time for relaxation entertainment. We can set aside the studies, lock away the textbooks, forget everything about school,greet the new life with our arms open up. During the two months' loose, we enjoy ourselves thoroughly, sleeping till when the sun is high in the sky, playing computer night day, watching TV as long as we want to,traveling around like a tramp. Time rolls by,it is not until at the end of the holiday that we suddenly find our home assignment remaining blank sheets of paper. Then we go mad,devote the last days to fulfilling the homework.
The same summer holidays pass year after year,year after year, we regret when they come to an end. We regret having wasted so time on recreations, instead of our lessons,regret having worn away our 8tth in trifles.
Although it was still the case this summer, I dare say this was the most fruitful holiday I had ever spent. Yes, the summer holiday I enjoyed most is this year's.
At the very beginning of the holiday, our head teacher instructed us to make the most of the summer coming up,then turn ourselves into bookworms. I took heart on hearing it,at once mapped out a long list of hundreds of tasks I was going to perform. I was even in higher spirits in the first days of the summer, dreaming that I stuck to the whole schedule became a super girl the next semester. But my ambition didn't stand the test of time. It was a few days later that my attention was continually attracted by the Internet, novels,shopping malls. Time flew surprisingly fast. When the vacation was already over, I realized in astonishment despair that I had acted on a half of my plan.
However, I am now consoling myself with the thought that it is human nature to have a rest after a long term' hence it is not realistic to keep working hard, even though the horrible Senior 3 was around the corner. Therefore, I am satisfied. I am satisfied with my daily routine in which I spent an average 9 hours in sleeping, 2 hours in eating, 2 hours in surfing the Internet, 6 hours in doing some trivial things which I couldn't even remember,the other 5 hours in studying. After all, I have done my possible. What is more, I did have a precious pause between the intense school days,seized the last chance to relax in my senior life. So, this was a holiday combined with rest work, wasn't it?第15篇 中考英语作文范文
暑假英语日记 July500字
暑假英语日记 July 6th T
Ah ha, when I get up, it was time for lunch. But I really have a lot of work to
do, I must write words and English dairy, then learned &Li yang& English, and then && .
Oh, my god, if I do it in the afternoon, I will ready to dead. So I wrote words, and now
I&m writing my English dairy. Wish I could finish these works today. Bye! 本文地址:/zuowen_a76089.html
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&月推荐排行
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2014 绥棱教育信息网}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的学校英语作文50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信