before lunch is think it over before, the cat rushes int

当前位置: & 试卷详情
学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:初二试卷类型:月考试卷试题总数:23浏览次数:162上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:单项选择【题文】—What do you think of the book ? —It is so __________ , and I feel ___________.A. excited, boringB. boring , excitedC. boring , bored来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】 —I’m sorry to keep you ____ too long.The bus was ____crowded that I couldn’t take the first bus.—It doesn’t matter.A. to wait,so&&&&&&&&&& B. waiting,so&&&&&&&&&& C. waiting,too来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】 —My brother works______ —Yes , so he ____________ ever plays computer games.A. hardlyB. hardC. hard来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】I have ____rules in my home and my mother asks me to do_____ homework, so I’m ______ tired now.A. too much,much tooB. too many,much tooC. too much,too much来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—Why was he late, Tom ? —He was late _______ he was ill, not _______ the bad weather .A.because, because ofB. because of , becauseC. because , because来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】---How often does Lara play the trumpet? --- _____ once or ________ a week, I’m not sure.A.May be, twiceB. Maybe, twiceC. May be, two times来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Tara and her sister _______quiet and they _______sports.A. both are, both likeB. are both, like bothC. are both, both like来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—____ do the students exercise a week? —Once or twice.A. How often&&& B. Hong long&&&& C. How many times.来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】I’ll give the boys_______to eat. --Oh, I know fish and salad.A.something healthyB. healthy somethingC. anything healthy来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】–The boy is ______ than I.A. very shortB. more shorterC. much shorter来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】--- Did you decide ____________ a bicycle to school ? —SureA.ride&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. riding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to ride来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】___ it was very cold, ___my friend still went swimming in Jialing River this morning.A. A/B. A butC. B although来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第二部分:补全对话【题文】补全对话。根据对话内容,从对话后的方框中选出适当的选项补全对话。(共4小题,每题1分,计4分)A: Hello, You look happy.&【小题1】B: I went to China with my sister,Alice as exchange students.A: Really? Wow!&&&&【小题2】B:I go to China once a year.This time we went to Jiangyou,sichuan.A:&&&&&&&【小题3】&&?B:Yes,we watched Middle Autumn Evening Party called The Round Moon of Jiangyou. .A:Oh, Why it was held in Jiangyou? How was it?B:Because it’s Li Bai’s hometown.Many stars joined in the party,such as Hua Chengyu.A:Great,Hua chengyu,what is he like?B: Well, &&&&【小题4】&& .A:Thanks very much.B:You are welcome.A.How often do you go to China?B.Why did you go there?C.Where did you go on Middle Autumn Day?D.He is quiet,but he is special.E.Did you do anything interesting?来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第三部分:完形填空【题文】Now in China,some children are very lucky.They can &&&&their vacation in many different ways. &&&&&&the vacation,parents often take them to many &&&&&places,like parks,zoos and museums.Some of them even have the chance (机会) to travel in other contries ,&&&France,the US,the UK and Australia.They will meet different people and&&&friends there.&&&&&&vacations are colorful and interesting.However, some other children are not so lucky.They have&&&&&&&money to travel.They even have no time to &&&&&&&&or play with their friends,because they have to help their parents&&&lots of housework.Some families are too poor(贫穷的),so the children&&&&&go to school and begin to make money.【小题1】A.take&&&&&&&&&&B.bring&&&&&&&&&&C.spend【小题2】A.During&&&&&&&&B.before&&&&&&&&&C.after【小题3】A.interested&&&& B.interesting&&&& C.boring【小题4】A. like&&&&&&&&&B. such as&&&&&&&C.for example【小题5】A.makes&&&&&&&&&B.making&&&&&&&&&C.make【小题6】A.His&&&&&&&&&&&B.Their&&&&&&&&&&C.Her【小题7】A.no&&&&&&&&&&&&B.many&&&&&&&&&&&C.much【小题8】A.eat&&&&&&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&&&C.visit【小题9】A.do&&&&&&&&&&&& B.does&&&&&&&&&&&C.did【小题10】A.can&&&&&&&&&& B.must&&&&&&&&&&&C.can’t来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】&How often do you exercise? I’m sorry to say that I exercise &&&&&&than once a week. I knowit is not a&&&&&way of living for a &&&&&&boy.&&&&,I don’t have much time to exercise.I lovesports I used to be (过去是) a member of the swimming team and the&&&&&&&&team in school. I &&&&&&every Monday and Thursday,and I played volleyball every day after school. But I&&&&&&the teams inSeptember last year, because I had to spend much more time on my study. Now I have &&&&time todo sports or have fun. I hardly watch TV or play computer games,&&&&&&.My father says &&&&&&&is very important. I hope I have time to exercise with him.【小题1】A. less&&&&&&&&&B. more&&&&&&&&&&C. better【小题2】A. bad&&&&&&&&&&B. healthy&&&&&&&C. wrong【小题3】A. 17 years old& B. 17-year-old&&& C. 17-years-old【小题4】A. So&&&&&&&&&&&B. Although&&&&&&C. However【小题5】A. basketball&&&B. Tennis&&&&&&&&C. volleyball【小题6】A. played football& B. went swimming& C. went online【小题7】A. joined&&&&&&&B. disliked&&&&&&C. left【小题8】A. little&&&&&&&B. few&&&&&&&&&&&C. a few【小题9】A. too&&&&&&&&&&B. also&&&&&&&&&&C. either【小题10】A. play sports& B. playing sports C. played sports来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第四部分:阅读理解【题文】A man has a cat. He likes her very much. At mealtime the cat sits at the table with him. The man eats with a knife and a fork(叉), but the cat eats from her plate.Sometimes, when she finishes her dish, her master(主人) will give her a little his food. He shares(分享) his meal with her. One day the cat is not at the table at mealtime.“Ah! Where is my cat?” asks the man. His wife says, “Can’t you eat without her?”So the meal begins without the cat. Before lunch is over, the cat rushes(冲)into the room and jumps into the chair quickly. She has two mice in her mouth, and before anyone can stop her, she drops(扔下) one into her own plate, and the other into her master’s plate.“Dear me!” cries the woman, “A mouse is in your plate!”“Hush(安静)!” says her husband. “This shows that she is a nice cat. She knows what friendship is.She hopes I share her dinner as I often share mine with her.【小题1】The master loves his cat very much.【小题2】The cat never shares her food with her master.【小题3】One day the cat is not at the table at mealtime.【小题4】The cat hurries(匆忙)back home with one mouse in her mouth when the master and his wife are having lunch.【小题5】The story tells us the cat also loves her master.来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Zhou Yan, a Junior 2 student, wishes he never got a mobile phone. Last week, he went to see a doctor because his arms and fingers(手指)were injured.The doctor told him that he had “mobile phone disease(疾病)”. A growing number of teenagers are getting “mobile phone disease” because more and& more are using mobile phones.Zhou got his mobile phone five months ago.He sent(发) messages to his friends with it all the time, even when going to bed. Zhou started to do badly in exams because he& spent too much time playing with his mobile phone. His mom got very angry with him, but he didn’t stop playing with the mobile phone until his arms got injured(受伤).Yang Ling, a doctor, says that if someone uses his mobile phone too much,like Zhou Yan, he might get “mobile phone disease”.If teenagers find their arms or fingers hurt(疼痛), they should go to see adoctor as soon as possible. Yang says teenagers should try to use their mobile phones less, especially& (尤其) at school.【小题1】Zhou Yan wishes he never got a mobile phone because _______________.A. his mother got angry with himB. it doesn’t work wellC. it made his arms and fingers hurt【小题2】Zhou Yan didn’t do well in exams because _____________.A. he argued with his motherB. he was ill and didn’t go to schoolC. he spent much time on the mobile phone【小题3】If someone has “mobile phone disease”, it means ______________.A. the mobile phone brought him a diseaseB. something is wrong with his mobile phoneC. he can’t live without the mobile phone【小题4】Yang Ling thinks teenagers should ______________.A. go to see a doctor very oftenB. not use mobile phones any moreC. use mobile phones less and less【小题5】The writer wants to tell us ___________in the article.A. only a few teenagers have mobile phonesB. using mobile phones too much is bad for teenagers’ study and healthC. mobile phones can help teenagers get out of trouble(麻烦)来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】 On National Day ,Tom wanted to visit foreign museums,so he went online to look for some information about the museums. Here are the results:MuseumPlaceIntroductionThe LouvreParis,France(法国)The art museum was opened in 1793 in the Louvre Palace.Its
famous show,of course,is Leonardro da venci’s painting of the Mona Lisa.British MuseumLondon,Britain(英国)It is one of the world’s greatest museums of human history
and culture. It was opened on Jan 15, 1753. And now it has about 7 million things,This
makes the British Museum one of the biggest museums in the world.Egyptian MuseumCairo,Egypt(埃及)The Egyptian Museum has at least 120000 shows.There are
two main floors in the museum:the first floor and the second floor,On the 1st
floor,there is a collection Egyptian ,On the second floor,there are antifacts
of ancient Egypt(古埃及).Hermitage MuseumSaint Peters-burg,RussiaThe museum opened in 1794.It is a museum of art and culture,with
a collection of over 3 million shows from all over the world.At last ,On National Day , he went to the oldest museum. Please guess which museum he went to.【小题1】The British Museum is a museum of __________.A. history and cultureB. natural historyC.science【小题2】If you want to see the Mona Lisa ,you should go to the ________.A. Hermitage MuseumB. LouvreC. British Museum【小题3】The number of shows of the British Museum is _______million larger than of the Hermitage Museum.A.4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.7【小题4】Three of the museums are in ___________A. Asia&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Africa&&&&&&&&&&& C. Europe【小题5】Which museum opened the earliest (最早)according to the passage ?A. The LouvreB. British MuseumC. Hermitage Museum来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第五部分:短文填空【题文】完成对话 在对话空格中填上适当的单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Hi ,Lisa and LiLy.Thanks for coming to the interview. Did you enjoy &&&【小题1】&&&on National day?B:Yes, we did something interesting. We &&&【小题2】&&have so much fun.A:So ,What did you do?B: we &&【小题3】&back to my hometown,Guangan.A:Oh,that’s great.How &&【小题4】&do you usually go to Guangan?B: &&&【小题5】&times a year,on summer vacation,winter vacation and National Day.A: What did you do there ?B:We visited my old classmates and we saw a movie called Lost in Hongkong. The &&&【小题6】&&is Zhaowei and the actors are excellent, such as xuzheng. It is a comedy movie.It makes people laugh a lot. I suggesst(建议)you seeing it if you aren’t &&&【小题7】A: OK.I know you are both 12 years old.You have the same parents.You are twins. Can you tell me the &&&【小题8】&&between your habits?B: I like exercise but Lily hardly ever exercises. I like to eat healthy food but Lily likes to eat&【小题9】&food,She eats it 3 to 4 times.A:I hope you both have good habits.B: Thanks very much.A:&&【小题10】&at all.来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第六部分:选词填空【题文】短文填空 用下面方框中选出10个单词,将其正确形式填写在答题卡相应题号后,使短文意思正确通顺。(每词限用一次)(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)travel&&& eat&&&&&&
health&&&&& difference&&&& one&&&&&
oldexercise& anything&& little&&&&&&
another&&&&&& program& drink&John’sgrandpa,Mr Smith, is 93 years old. Although he is 93 years old, he looks much &&【小题1】 than his friends of the same age . The health program interviewed him why he is so healthy.Here are the results of the interview.First,He has a good mind .He is friendly to&&【小题2】&and often smiles.He often helps others.Second,He&&【小题3】a lot. Every morning,he takes his bird to the park.He exercises at &【小题4】&one hour and goes home.He thinks exercise is good for health.After breakfast he goes to the market on foot and buys vegetables and&【小题5】&else. Sometimes he uses the Internet to watch video&【小题6】&&after breakfast .Third,He has a good eating habit .He eats vegetables every day. He doesn’t eat meat for dinner.He only eats it for lunch &&【小题7】&a week. He says &【小题8】&&too much meat is bad for health.At last,he likes to go to【小题9】&&places to travel. He likes enjoying the nature. He can breathe the fresh air.He says he decides【小题10】&&twice a year. We should keep healthy.来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第七部分:任务型阅读【题文】 补全对话 根据短文内容,从短文后的A-F选项中选出5个适当的选项补全短文,并将代表句子的字母填写在答题卡相应的题目后。(共5题,每小题1分;计5分)How many men do housework? Recently a European commission(委员会) tried to find out people’s ideas about it .They made a survey.&&【小题1】&&The men answered very differently from the women!The housework they asked people about was: preparing meals, washing dishes, cleaning the house and babysitting. 48% of British husbands said they did these things. 37% of Danish(丹麦的) men helped in the house.&&&【小题2】&&&The Italian and British men did not tell the truth! The Commission found that Danish men were the most truthful (诚信的) &&&【小题3】&&&.Do the men you know help in the house? &&&&&&【小题4】&&&&?& Do you want to know Chinese men help with housework?&&&&【小题5】&&&&.A.their answers are the same as their wives’ answers.B.Go online and find some information.(信息).C.As part of their survey(调查), they asked many men and women the
question, “Who does the housework?”D.British people are very helpful in doing housework?E.Do you think the survey gives a true picture
?F.&But only 15% of Italian men said th many of them said
they never helped at all!来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】完成表格 阅读下面短文,根据其内容,完成表格中所缺的信息,并将答案填写在答题卡相应的题目后(共10题,每小题1分;计10分)Traveling(旅行) is one of the most important activities and people were interested in it many years ago. Modern traffic develops(发展) fast, so traveling to different places has become much faster than before.Staying healthy while traveling can make your trip happier. But do you know how to keep healthyduring a trip? The following advice may be useful to you.Before leaving1.Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses.2.Take some medicine that you need with you. They can be used when you get ill or have other&&&&& problems.3.Do some exercise for weeks or months before you leave if you plan to do lots of walking or cli&&&& mbing during your trip.4.Prepare(准备) proper (适当的)food. Take bread, biscuits and some fruit for a long time. Theydon’t go bad quickly.Bring meat, fish, eggs, milk and even salads and vegetables for a nearer one.While traveling1.Be sure not to eat dirty food or bad fruit.2.Have enough time to take a rest during your trip.Itcan help you become more relaxed.3.Tap(水龙头)water is not safe, so drink bottled water and always clean the cover of the bottle.4.Keep food in good condition(状态). Remember: If you travel with food, keep hot food hot and&&&& cold food cold.The titleHow to keep in good &&【小题1】&&during a trip【小题2】What to doBefore leavingWear &&【小题3】&&shoes, a hat and sunglassesDon’t take some medicine &&&【小题4】&&with youDon’t wait to exercise for weeks or months &&&【小题5】&&&you leave【小题6】&&proper (适当的)food.【小题7】Try to eat &&&【小题8】&&&food or good fruit.【小题9】&&can help you become more relaxed.Drink bottled water and always clean the coverKeep food in good condition.& Don’t &【小题10】&hot food hot and cold food cold.来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次第八部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达。 (共15分,请直接书写在答题卡相应的题目后)同学们进入初二,身体和心理健康非常重要,这是父母和老师非常关心的问题,希望每个人都有一个健康的生活方式。请根据下面提示以Have a healthy lifestyle为题写一篇短文。1.简述以下现象:(1)健康之重要人尽皆知,请谈2条优点。(2)许多青少年不注重健康问题,特别是假期。长时间看电视,通宵上网聊天、玩游戏。导致的危害如:影响视力,身体不好,不能和人友好相处。并写出你在国庆节的做的不利于健康的活动。2.简述你的看法,怎样有一个健康的生活方式,提出你的2条建议。要求:(1)内容完整,层次清楚,语言流畅。(2)词数100左右,标题已给出,不计入总词数。(特别是,especially)Have a healthy lifestyleAs we all know, health is important.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________来源:学年四川成都七中实验学校八年级上10月月考英语试卷(带解析)次Unit 6 Food and lifestyle--comic strip & welcome to the unit
1. He always has rice _________ breakfast.
2. Would you like ___________________________?
A. some orange juices
B. any oranges juices
C. any orange juices
D. some orange juice
3. He wants __________________.
A. two kilos of meat
B. two kilo of meat
C. two kilo of meats
D. two kilos of meats
4. The boys seldom play badminton _________ the girls often play it.
D. because
5. ____________can help you stay healthy.
A. Do exercise
B. Doing exercise
C. Does exercise
D. Exercise
6. One of the dishes _________ sweet, do you want __________________?
A. taste, taste
B. tastes, taste
C. tastes, to taste
D. taste, to taste
7. ---Do you know the boy under the tree?
--- _________ one?
8. _________do you have _________ breakfast?
A. What, at
B. Where, for
C. When, at
D. What, for
二.翻译下列短语
1. 我的生活方式
3. 对……有益
4. 使……远离……
5. 一些土豆
6. 许多西红柿
7. 喜欢胡萝卜
8. 我们的健康根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。1. 六点半了,咱们吃早饭吧。It’s
2. 锻炼对我们有益。Doing sports
3. 给我们一些糖果。Give
4. 要使孩子们远离不良书籍。the children
from bad books.
5. 谈谈你的食物和生活方式。Talk about your
四.阅读理解
A man has a cat. He likes her very much. At mealtime the cat sits at the table with him. The man
eats with a knife and a fork, but the cat eats from her plate. Sometimes, when she finishes her dish,
her master will give her a bit of his food. He shares his meal with her. One day the cat is not at the table at mealtime. ―Ah! Where is my cat?‖ asks the man..His wife says, ―Can’t you eat without her?
So the meal begins without the cat. Before lunch is over, the cat rushes into the room and jumps into
the chair quickly. She has two mice in her mouth, and before anyone can stop her, she drops one into
her own plate, and the other into her master’s plate.
―Dear me!‖ cries the woman, ―A mouse is in your plate!‖
―Hush(安静)!‖ says her husband. ―This shows that she is a nice cat. She knows what friendship(友谊) is. She wishes me to share her dinner as I often share mine with her.
1. The master loves his cat very much.
2. The cat always shares her food with her master.
3. One day the cat is not at the table at mealtime.
4. The cat hurries home with two mice in her mouth when the master and his wife are having lunch.
5. The story tells us the cat also loves her master.
参考答案:
一. ADABB CCD
二. 1.my lifestyle 2.half past two 3.be good for 4.keep …away
5.some potatoes
6.many tomatoes
7.like carrots
8. Our health
三. 1.half past six,have breakfast
2.are good for
3.us some candies
4.Keep,away
5.food and lifestyle
四.TFTTT \
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.Unit 6 Food and lifestyle--comic strip..Unit 6 Food and lifestyle--comic strip & welcome to the unit一.单选题1. He always has rice _________ breakfast.A. for
D. on2. Would you like ___________________________?A. some 相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信}

我要回帖

更多关于 lunch怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信