为我安排了一场不及时 英文的手术英文

英语翻译Amy对马医生进行了采访.下面请你以马医生的口吻描述一下他的工作.提示:我原来在一家医院工作.每天做2到3个手术.但后来我成为了一名志愿者医生.我的主要工作是为贫穷的国家的病人作手术.我通常在飞机上作手术.我的组织还教授当他的医生和护士新的技术和知识.这样的话,他们就可以帮助更多的人.这是件艰苦的工作但我现在已经习惯了.我们需要的所有东西就是有足够的钱来继续我们的工作.我们希望人们能通过捐献东西来支持我们的工作.
I work at a hospital originally.Do 2-3 surgical operations everyday.But afterwards I became a volunteer doctor.My main work is for poor of the patient of nation make surgical operation.I usually make surgical operation on a plane.My organization still teaches to be his doctor and nurse a new technique and the knowledge.Such of words, they are in aid of more people.This work that is the piece is hard but I have already become accustomed to now.All things that we need have enough money to continue our work.We hope people can pass to make a contribution thing to support our works.我从金山上面翻译的,尽管放心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i worked in hospital ever.In one day ,i used to operation two to three times.And then i become a volunteer .my job is operate on somebody who live in poverty country.usually ,operation in plane.my org...
扫描下载二维码求翻译成英文。她非常勉强地同意让一位年轻医生为她做手术。
''Cherish~
为您推荐:
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码医生正在给一个病人做手术用英语怎么说
The doctor is making an operation on a patient.或:The doctor is operating on a patient.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:人们最后一次见到那位牙医时,他正在给一个病人做手术是什么意思?
人们最后一次见到那位牙医时,他正在给一个病人做手术
问题补充:
The last time I saw the dentist, he is giving a patient an operation
The last time to see the dentist, he is being given to a patient surgery
The people last time saw when that dentist, he is undergoing the surgery for a patient
When the last time I saw the dentist, he was a patient surgery
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!帮我翻译一下下面的英文有中文表示“辉哥谢谢你还记得我!我前段时间回家了.因为我的鼻子小时做过手术没有做好,等天气暖和一点可能要重新做,现在的工作的确是不能做了,我要找份轻松一点的工作,过几天可能会到深圳去的.到时候联系.我的手机号是”
"Brother Hui,thank you still remember me!Me some time ago to go home.Because of my nose-hour surgery is not done well,such as the weather warms a bit may want to re-do work now really can not be done,I'm looking for copies of easier the work of a few days may go to Shenzhen.to the time contact.My phone number is "
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 及时的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信