【图文】2010公开课_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2010公开课
&&九年级英语Unit8复习课
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢邀请(Inviting)基本用语
来源:网络 文章作者:匿名
1. I would like to invite you to dinner next Saturday night. 我想邀请你下星期六晚吃饭。 2. You will join us for lunch, won t you? 你会乐意跟我们一起吃午餐,是吧? 3. Do join us for lunch. 跟我们一
  1. I would like to invite you to dinner next Saturday night.
  我想邀请你下星期六晚吃饭。
  2. You will join us for lunch, won&t you?
  你会乐意跟我们一起吃午餐,是吧?
  3. Do join us for lunch.
  跟我们一起吃午餐吧。
  4. Do you fancy joining us?
  你喜欢和我们一起吗?
  5. What about joining us?
  跟我们在一起怎么样?
  6. Come and join us?
  来加入我们吗?
  7. Why don&t you join us?
  为什么你不加入我们呢?
  8. Like to join us?
  想跟我们在一起吗?
  9. You must join us?
  你一定会加入我们吧?
  10. We should be very pleased if you could come to our farewell party this Saturday.
  如果你星期六能来参加我们的欢送会,我们将深感荣幸。
  11. We should be delighted if you were able to come to our farewell party this Saturday.
  如果你星期六能来参加我们的欢送会,我们将深感荣幸。
  12. Would you care to come to our farewell party this Saturday?
  你愿意本周六参加我们的欢送会吗?
  13. I&d like to invite you to my home.
  我想邀请你到我家里。
  14. Do you have time this evening?
  你今晚有空吗?
  15. Do you have any engagement?
  你有约会吗?
  16. Are you free tomorrow morning?
  你明天上午有空吗?
  17. Can you come to my house?
  你能不能到我家来?
  18. We will be very glad if you can come.
  如果你能来,我们非常高兴。
  29. We will be waiting for you.
  我们将等候你。
  20. Let&s go to a dance tonight.
  今晚我们一起去跳舞吧。
  21. Will you be my guest?
  请你做我的上宾好吗?
  22. I hope you will join us.
  希望能来加入我们的活动。
  23. Thank you. I&d like to very much.
  谢谢你,我很想去。
日小升初专家金恒瑞老师做客E度访谈...
导读:E度网友“还是为了孩子”做客E度访谈,传...
导读:北师大二附校长助理王华老师接受E度访谈...
导读:日学而思名师康睿做客E度访谈...小学四年级英语公开课怎么上会比较好?_百度知道
小学四年级英语公开课怎么上会比较好?
我有更好的答案
所以一定要把时间还给学生,四年级的孩子已有一定的英语基础年龄又不大,让孩子多说活跃课堂。自信是获胜的法宝!加油,应该很好调动的。记住,现在提倡自主学习,设计有趣的活动让孩子根据所学内容做游戏
采纳率:60%
首先分小组,分配小组任务,选出小组代表,寓教于乐,就像比赛一样,但最终要总体表扬,不必评比名次
先在一开始与学生玩一个关于你要上课的小游戏,然后告诉他们这些东西都与今天要教授的内容有关,这些是导入,,然后再讲你要教的内容,要多问几个问题与学生互动起来,最后看看时间差不多时做个总结最后下课
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
小学四年级的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。日 9:00 ~ 日 16:00
活动已结束
付费活动,请选择票种
576 人浏览
发现你感兴趣的活动,结交你聊得来的朋友!
微信“扫一扫”
优活动 更精彩!
ID:ihuodongxing
哎呀~该活动已结束
哎呀~主办方的活动已经结束啦,为您推荐更多活动
展开活动详情 ︾
不接受退款
由于本活动各项资源需提前采购,一经售出不接受退款,请确认后购买。
本活动票券一旦售出,恕不退还。无法参加活动,请将票券转让给其他人。
活动主办方说明:本活动票券一旦售出,恕不退还。无法参加活动,请将票券转让给其他人。。
活动票种...
活动内容...
风靡纽约菁英富豪圈的I CAN HEAL(R)课程首次来到中国,首次公益公开课开启!Frist debut in China, I CAN HEAL(R) is the most popular workshop among billionaires, politicians, and leaders now.
结合自然科学、心理学、心灵学、部落心理学以及行为学科等多学科颠覆性的交叉研究,Wendy Treynor博士,携手全球顶尖团队,共同开发了I CAN HEAL(R)系列课程,改变了众多菁英生活,并被纽约时报众多畅销书作家所推崇。THE NEW PSYCHOLOGY: Linking Science &Spirit, Psychology & Spirit, Tribal Psychology & Reality through the ICAN HEAL(R) Framework with Dr. Wendy Treynor. Dr. Treynor's RevolutionaryResearch, Expressed as the I CAN HEAL(R) Framework, Changes Lives & is Celebrated by NEW YORK TIMES BEST-SELLING AUTHORS.热情幽默,作为一位叙事者以及研究者,教授及专家,Wendy Treynor博士将帮助我们更好的克服人生及事业的障碍,更好的实现人生价值。在课程中,Wendy 博士将向我们分享颠覆性的社会心理学研究成果,这些研究成果也许将帮助你打开人生的另外一扇窗,开启全新的自我。With warmth and humor, as both storyteller and scholar, entertainer and expert, Dr. Wendy Treynor inspires us to over comeperceived obstacles and live up to our true potential as she shares findingsfrom ground-breaking research in Social Psychology that lead to some surprisingconclusions. Her presentation inspires hearts and enlightens mindseverywhere–now free to feel and see the possibilities where none beforeexisted! 参加Wendy博士的课程,您将更好的懂得如何去激励自己,激励自己的团队,激励自己的身边人,甚至你会有更大的能量和格局去解决更大的社会问题。I CAN HEAL(R)课程基于社会科学,将让我们更好的认清我们的真实自己,以及如何解决来自内心以及外部的冲突和矛盾。Once you hear Dr. Wendy Treynor’s research-based teaching, you have the key toempowering yourself, your team, and even endingsocial problems and more, as Dr. Wendy presents a new paradigm, grounded insocial science, which inspires us to remember the truth of who we are and allthat is, revealing what lies at the heart of both outer and inner conflict–andhow to end it. 通过融合自然科学及心理心灵学,社会心理学家及快乐专家Wendy博士,通过运用社会科学向我们解读我们如何会在压力下迷失自我,远离自我内心的我。以及通过社会影响力,如何通过更好的通过自我接纳,来重新找回自我。通过真实和科学的心理理论,I CAN HEAL(R)课程将帮助我们找回自己的本质,激发自己的潜能,了解真实的自己,并建立人生的快乐。Weaving science and spirit in her I CANHEAL(R) keynotes, books, retreats, and programs, social psychologist and happiness expert Dr. Wendy Treynor lies at the forefront of the I CAN HEAL(R)MOVEMENT, using social science to show us how we were led astray, away fromourselves, through social influence, and how to then reclaim ourselves throughself-acceptance. Providing a map of truth and scientific theory of the soul,her programs offer a path out of the wilderness and uplift hearts and enlightenminds everywhere, as she helps us awaken to ourselves, and the possibilities,as we come to remember the truth of who we are and all that is.关于Wendy博士她是新一代的全球导师,通过嫁接融合社会心灵科学和心理精神学,研发及提供了一套全新的自我审视及自我成长的课程体系。Wendy博士也会死一个人生快乐专家,Psychology Today(R)专栏博主,I Can Heal(R) 课程的研发创始人,作家和人生导师。Wendy博士拥有美国密西根大学社会心理学项目(全球排名第一)博士学位(2004年毕业)。《癌症的礼物:把不幸变成财富以及快乐的宝藏》一书作者加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校访问教授 Wendy 博士邀请您一起来参加她在中国的首次ICan Heal(R)工作坊。 HERE'S A BIO:DR. WENDY TREYNOR is a next-generationteacher gone global and leader in bridging both science & spirit andpsychology & spirituality, offering a new framework to spark self-insightand self-growth. She is a happiness expert, Psychology Today(R) blogger, & ICan Heal(R) movement founder, keynote speaker, author, retreat leader, and coach. Ph.D. is in Social Psychology from the University of Michigan, AnnArbor (2004; program ranked #1 by US News & World Report,2017)The Gift of Cancer: Turn Your Tragedy into a Treasure… A TreasureMap to Happiness!Visiting Scholar at UCLA Dr. Wendy invites you to join the loverevolution and bridge your heart with hers at I Can Heal(R).
课程安排:时间:2017年12月2日周六Time:Saturday,December 2rd,2017地点:静安公园8号2楼Address:No.8 Building in Jingan Temple ParkWorkshop形式:小班授课、案例分享、深度互动语言:英语Language: English安排:上午09:00-12:00 你驾驭情绪及心理状态海洋的生命救生衣停止做情绪的奴隶,学习如何驾驭自己的情绪及心理状态理解情绪的产生流程,以及如何更好的控制自己的情绪体验发掘如何释放、阻止和避免无法控制的情绪掌握如何做做自己情绪及心理状态的调控大师
9 AM - 12 PMYour Life Jacket for Navigating the Oceanof EmotionStop riding the waves of emotion in your life & learn how tosoar above themUnderstand how emotion is created & how you can use thisunderstanding to control your emotional experienceDiscover how to release, prevent, and avoid unwanted emotionDiscover a powerful tool you can take home with you after thisworkshop that enables you to achieve true, emotional self-mastery 下午13:00-16:00提升自己的潜能:拓展自己的思维边界及探寻发掘自己的潜能以及真正的成功学会如何释放过往长期的的情绪及心理伤口,让自己现在和未来变得更加轻松有活力获得变革性的自我洞察方法,让自己在任何时刻都可以激励自我,感受真正的能量和自由学会如何消除那些让你无法达成目标的理念障碍1PM - 4PM Access Your Abundance: Overcome LimitingBeliefs or Blocks to Find Abundance & True SuccessRelease long-held emotional wounds to feel more buoyant & alive,now, & in the futureGain transformative self-insight, so you can empower yourself tofeel your true power and freedomEliminate false beliefs that may be holding you back from achievingyour goals和Wendy 博士一起加入快乐、灵愈以及蜕变的I Can Heal(R)工作坊,收获金钱买不到的人生价值,以及丰满的人生…Join us a for a fun, healing, andtransformative training Saturday, Dec 2nd, that will empower you with tools toachieve unbounded success in the boardroom and beyond...
分享到微信
活动标签...
最近参与...
您还可能感兴趣...
您有任何问题,在这里提问!
全部讨论...
活动主办方...
Bibles 是全球顶尖商业领袖社群,致力于新学习新社交的创新实践,于2012年创办于美国麻省理工斯隆管理学院。更多详细欢迎关注微信公众号:@mbabibles
或访问我们 www.mbabibles.org
微信扫一扫,分享才精彩
分享此活动到→
微信朋友圈!
活动行帐号登录
用合作网站帐号登录
地址:北京市西城区新街口外大街28号|
版权所有:北京艾科创意信息技术有限公司|
京ICP证150180号|京ICP备号-2|京公网安备65
活动行 v4.5.0&& huodongxing.com All Rights Reserved.
关注 活动行 微信服务号
点击菜单 - 高级 - 推广合作
页面正在加载中,请耐心等待...}

我要回帖

更多关于 join us是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信