我们将要爬山,看树,看花关于爬山的英语作文

关于你近期决定要做什么事的英语作文加翻译
Plan for Free Time休闲计划When I have free time, I would like get up early to walk in the forest in the morning, because I want to breathe the fresh air.I think it's a good way to keep healthy.在我空闲的时候,我喜欢早早的起床去树林里散步,因为我想呼吸新鲜空气.我认为这是一种保持健康的好方法.In the afternoon, in order to embrace our nature, I'm going to take a ride around the countryside.Since everything comes from our nature, nothing is more beautiful than our nature.We must learn how to appreciate her.下午,为了回归自然,我打算在乡村附近骑车.既然一切都来自大自然,那就没有什么比大自然更美的了.我们必须学会如何去欣赏她.In the evening, I want to get together with my friends who I talk and play with.At night, I would like to make some beautiful pictures on computer.And then I will send them together with my best wishes to my best friends.晚上,我想同我玩的朋友呆在一起.想在电脑上做一些漂亮的图片.然后我会把它们连同我最好的祝福发给我最好的朋友.On weekends, I usually to go fishing with my friends, for it's not only a good exercise, but also a good entertainment.我通常在周末和我的朋友们一起去钓鱼,因为它不仅可以得到很好的锻炼,也是一种很好的娱乐.What's more, I will climb the mountains and enjoy the beautiful flowers in Guangzhou in spring days.As for summer, I'll go to Zhuhai.There I can enjoy myself at the seaside.It must be a wonderful experience for me.In autumn, I'll go boating on the West Lake in Hangzhou.In winter, I plan to go to Shenzhen.As it's in the tropical zone, it's warm and comfortable all the year round.而且我会在春天的时候去爬山,欣赏广州美丽的花朵.夏天,我会去珠海.我可以在海边好好的享受.对我来说肯定是一个美妙的经历.我会在秋天去杭州西湖划船.冬天的时候我计划去深圳.深圳在热带地区,它四季都是温暖和舒适的.If I can live such a happy life, I will be the happiest man alive.如果我能过这样幸福的生活,我就是世界上最幸福的人了.A Plan of A New Term新学期计划Another new term comes again,so I should have astudy plan to promot myself.新的学期又要来了,所以我应该制定一个学习计划来提高自己.Firstly,I descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the knowledge which I didn't know it clearly.Secondly,I will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge and try to combine thoery to practice.Finally,I will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.首先,我决定做作业要比以前更细心.要多花精力在我不是很清楚的知识上面.其次,我会多读书以扩大我的知识面,并且试着把理论运用到实践中.最后,我要学会调节,使自己更乐观更有用.That's what I plan to do in a new term.这就是我新学期计划做的.Plan for English Learning英语学习计划I’m a middle school student.I love English, but it’s hard for me.Now I have a good plan to learn English.我是一名中学生.我喜欢英语,但是对我来说却很难.现在我有一个很好的英语学习计划.I have a pronunciation problem.I can’t pronounce so well.So I plan to listen to the tape and read after it.I can’t read English passages quickly and can’t write a passage clearly.Now I plan to read more and practice writing often.As for listening, sometimes I can’t understand what others are saying.So I plan to improve myself by listening to the radio and TV.Grammar is the most difficult for me.I have no idea of it, but I think my English teacher can help me with it.我的发音有点问题.我发音不好.所以我打算听磁带并跟读.我不能快速地阅读英语文章,也不能清清楚楚地写文章.现在我计划看多些书,经常练习写作.至于听力,有时候我无法理解其他人在说什么.所以我打算通过听收音机和电视来提高我自己.对我来说语法是最难的.我都不知道怎么办,不过我觉得我的英语老师能够帮助我.With this English-learning plan, I’m hoping for great progress.有了这个英语学习计划,我希望能取得很大的进步.My Plan for Weekend周末计划Usually, I am free at the weekends, but sometimes I also have something to do.This weekend, I will be busy, because at Saturday, I am going to read a magazine in the morning.Afternoon, I will go to the zoo with my grandparents.On Sunday, I will go to the bookstore to buy some books for reading.Afternoon, I will go to the train school to learn Kongfu.At night, I will stay at home and have a good rest.周末我通常很闲,但是有时候我也有些事情要做.这个周末我会很忙,因为星期六早上我要阅读杂志.下午,我要和爷爷奶奶去动物园.星期天,我要去书店买些书来看.下去我要去培训班学功夫.晚上我会待在家好好休息My Plan for Journey to Changsha and Zhang Jiajie去长沙和张家界的旅行计划This month, I will travel to Changsha and Zhangjiajie with my two friends, which is supposed to be a seven-day trip.We will set out on 10th, June.Now, we have prepared many things, snacks and medicines included.Firstly, we will go to Changsha by plane. The tickets are cheap, so it’s a good choice to save time.We will stay there for two days. The main goal staying there is to enjoy the delicious food in Changsha.My friend has prepared a map of must-tries and I believe they must be good.Then we will go to Zhangjiajie by train.It’s not so far from Changsha, taking about five hours to get there.Zhangjiajie is famous for its wonderful mountains. The sceneries there are amazing that no one should miss.But we will have a tough journey for climbing high mountains, which is not easy for us all. This is why we will stay there for longer.In the end, we will go home by train.This is my plan for the journey. I am sure it will be a wonderful and fruitful journey.这个月,我要和我的两个朋友一起去长沙和张家界旅行,为期7天左右.我们会在6月10日出发.现在,我们已经准备了许多东西,包括零食和药品.首先,我们 会坐飞机去长沙,机票很便宜,所以这是节约在路上时间的好选择.我们会在长沙待两天,主要目的是品尝长沙美食.我的朋友准备了长沙美食地图,我想那必定很 诱人.接着,我们会坐火车前往张家界.张家界离长沙不太远,只需5个小时的车程.张家界以奇山闻名,风景十分壮美,我想没人会想错过这样的美景的.但是由 于要爬山,所以在张家界的旅行不会太轻松,这也是我们要在张家界待久一些的原因.最后,我们会坐火车回家.这就是我这次旅行的计划,我确信这会是一个美妙 而又充实的旅程.My Future Plan我的未来计划When I get into a middle school, it means I have grown up.So I will try to do better in everything.当我升入初中时,就意味着我长大了.因此我要尽力在各方面做得更好.First of all, I should learn how to learn. It will help me study easily.Then I will get on well with my classmates and help each other.At last I want to continue my hobbies, such as reading, dancing and playing tennis.首先我要学会怎样学习,这会使我学习的更轻松.其次,我要和同学友好相处,互相帮助.最后,我还想继续我的爱好,例如:阅读、跳舞和打网球.I believe I can.我相信我能行.a plan after junior middle school初中毕业计划When the bell rang again school of time, I will be with my junior high school life say goodbye.At this moment, I felt so tired that I want to go home and have a good sleep.I will be as free as a bird, and can be doing what I love to do.During the holidays, I want to do?Of course, there are many, but I want to do a thing is to improve my English.My English is the worst of all my subjects.当学校的铃声再次响起的时候,我就要和我的初中生活说再见了.此刻我感觉到如此的累,以至于我只想回家好好睡一觉.我将像一只飞鸟一样自由,并且可以做我喜欢做的事.放假期间,我想要干什么呢?当然有很多,但是我最想做的一件事是去提高我的英语.我的英语是我所有课目中最差的.I was hard at it, but I have little progress.I'm not good at reading and writing, so I must be doing something in it more.Every morning I will read aloud three short story, and keeps a diary in English.I will remember my English teacher's advice, "if you want to learn English well, the best way is to use it every day."我在它上面努力了,但我取得的进步很小.我不擅长读和写,因此我必须在这上面多做一些.每天早上我将会大声朗读三篇短篇故事,并用英语记日记.我会记住我的英语老师的建议,“如果你想学好英语,最好的方式是每天用它.”My Career Plan我一生的计划During my high school years, I have found chemistry, physics, and mathematics interesting.Actually, I am interested in many subjects such as biology, history, geography, Chinese, and English.But somehow I cannot remember the historical events or the facts about geography in detail. I cannot remember biological terms well, either.On the other hand, chemistry, physics, and mathematics are easy for me because they seem logical to me.After considering my interests and talents I feel that science or engineering might be the best choice for my career.I would like to study science or engineering in college.After graduation from college I hope to go for higher education overseas.Eventually I would like to return to school to teach.This is my career plan.在我高中的时代,我发现我对化学、物理和数学很感兴趣.事实上,我觉得其他的学科也很有吸引力,如:历史、英语.但是不知何故我不能详细记住历史事件,也不能很好地记住英语单词.相反,化学、物理和数学却容易些因为它们有逻辑性.鉴于我的兴趣所致我感觉到理科或者工科是我未来职业的最好选择.我更愿意在大学里学理科或工科.大学毕业后我希望到海外去继续深造.最后我将回到学校教书.这就是我的事业规划.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我们去爬山过去式用英语说
腐姐控搅基0647
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:We went to climb mountains.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we went to the mountains
we climbed a mountain.
We climbed the hill.
扫描下载二维码(人教版)六年级下册英语课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
(人教版)六年级下册英语课文翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&爬山 Climbing英语作文正文
爬山 Climbing英语作文
爬山 Climbing英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
爬山 Climbing
It's spring now. The weather is warm and comfortable. It's a good time for hiking. Therefore, my teacher organized a climbing for us. There is a beautiful mountain in my city and it's target this time. We took bus there and arrived there at 9 p.m.. After we took off the bus, we started to climb. The mountain is high but the scenery is beautiful. We are so excited that we climbed fast at first. But after a while, some of us were tired,especially girls. They did not want to go on anymore. But some others encouraged and helped them. All of us slowed down our speed, so that no one was left behind. About 11:00 p.m., we got to the top of the mountain. We were so happy that we did it. We feel that all the tiredness were worth it.现在是,天气而舒适,是徒步的好时机,,《》()。所以,我们给我们组织了一次爬山。我所在的城市有一座的山,这个时候它正是人们的目标。我们乘坐公车去,9点到达那里。我们下车后就开始爬山。山很高,但是很美丽。刚开始我们爬得很快,很兴奋。但是过了一会,我们当中有的人就开始感觉累了,特别是女孩子。他们不想继续爬了。但是其他人鼓励并他们。我们都放慢了速度,这样就没有人掉队了。大约十一点的时候,我们就到达了山顶。我们感到很高兴,因为我们做到了。尽管很累,但是我们都觉得这是值得的。  〔爬山 Climbing英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  爬山 Climbing英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “爬山 Climbing英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的爬山 Climbing英语作文由网友原创或转发,若爬山 Climbing英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
爬山 Climbing英语作文相关作文关于爬山的地道英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于爬山的地道英语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 爬山看花好累的句子 的文章

更多推荐