请你告诉我你在哪里英语怎么说买的包的英语

英语翻译请你告诉我多少个手提包/多少个墨镜/多少个皮带?这样我可以给你一个最好的价格._百度作业帮
英语翻译请你告诉我多少个手提包/多少个墨镜/多少个皮带?这样我可以给你一个最好的价格.
英语翻译请你告诉我多少个手提包/多少个墨镜/多少个皮带?这样我可以给你一个最好的价格.
hello!Please tell me how many handbags,glasses,and belts?So I can give you the best prices,thanks!
How are you! Please tell me how many handbags/sunglasses/belts you need. Accordingly, I can offer you a proper price. Thank you!
不是已经问过了吗?求翻译成英语:请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?_百度作业帮
求翻译成英语:请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?
求翻译成英语:请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?
请你告诉我你要的这些东西将要用在哪里?Would you please tell me what you want these things will be used where?
please tell me what these things you use for?请再说一次译成英语请你告诉我在哪儿停车行吗译成英语_百度作业帮
请再说一次译成英语请你告诉我在哪儿停车行吗译成英语
请再说一次译成英语请你告诉我在哪儿停车行吗译成英语
may I beg your pardon?或者Pardon?,后者较为口语化。Could you please tell me where I can park?
请再说一次:Excuse me, 最简单了哈,或者用 pardon请你告诉我在哪儿停车行吗:Could you please tell me
where I can park my car?英语翻译我有这个产品请你告诉我你要的款式,颜色,尺寸.你可以直接购买,我会发给你所需要的产品.你可以告诉我你的paypal,我给你发账单_百度作业帮
英语翻译我有这个产品请你告诉我你要的款式,颜色,尺寸.你可以直接购买,我会发给你所需要的产品.你可以告诉我你的paypal,我给你发账单
英语翻译我有这个产品请你告诉我你要的款式,颜色,尺寸.你可以直接购买,我会发给你所需要的产品.你可以告诉我你的paypal,我给你发账单
i have the produceplease tell me the style,colour and size u wantu can buy it directly,i'll send u the produce u needalso,u can tell me ur paypal and then i'll send u the bill打的单词简单,不过楼主也不是正式书面函吧~)
I have this product.Please tell me the style,colour,and size you want.You can buy directly.I will mail you the product you want.You can tell me your Paypal and I will send you the bill.我自己翻译的,希望答案对你有用。
I have this productPlease tell me you want to style, color, size.You can directly purchase, I will give the products you need.You can tell me your paypal, I'll give you fat bill
I have this product with my hand. 我手上有这个产品(如果不在手上就去掉“with my hand”)。Please tell me the style, color and size that you want. 请你告诉我你要的款式,颜色,尺寸。We can deal directly, I will send you t...
1.i hace the produck2.please tell me the style,color and sizes you need3.you can buy it directly,i'll release it to you4.you can tell me your paypal,i'll send your the bill}

我要回帖

更多关于 你在哪里英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信