差点把这场胜利扔掉~~
当渣科高高跳起接住这个球之后,我就放心了,湖人赢了
老科:家嫂的双球再高,我都能搞的他很爽!
加嫂抛出的爱 无论多难 无论多少人抢科比:亲爱的 我都会稳稳地接住
老科又吹牛逼了
又出来秀恩爱了,羞,羞~
地板流老科弹跳还不错
只有篮筐能抢走我的球
慈世平高调球给科比,詹姆斯从背后冒出来拍下气球!快攻入前场,把球抱入怀中突破上篮,前面是家嫂和火花的高高跳起准备封盖!猩猩看到了左边的底料的阿伦,大力传给阿伦,科比扑救补防,阿伦直直跳起,三分……打手球进!!??
只有嫂子知道你的G点
夫妻间的默契。。不就是高射么
明显是绣球~
@ 阿伦加罚球进 比赛最终以89比90收场 湖人险胜一分
。。。。。。
我很纳闷怎么最后篮网不砍霍了?
24小时新闻排行榜有一次,一个同学不知是有意还是无意没接住球,而他的位置正好在窗口边上,那球飞向窗外。
Whether accidentally or intentionally, the ball suddenly bounced off of the student and out of the window.
当研究人员向他投球时,贾斯丁会用眼睛盯着球然后移动他的手臂接住球。
Justin followed it with his ‘eyes’ and moved his arm down to grab it when a researcher threw it in his direction.
亨特快速向前带球,帕尔默跑过来企图截住他,亨特闪过身,迅速把球传给斯马特,斯马特接住球。
Hunt takes the ball forward quickly. Palmer comes across, tries to intercept him, but Hunt slips past and quickly pushes the ball to Smart.
在一方打出球,而另一方没有接住球之前,被口哨停止。
Dead ball: Occurs whenever the whistle blows to stop play and after a field goal, but before the opponent gains possession of the ball.
你能接住球吗?
Can you catch the ball?
因为他没有接住球。
Because he missed the ball.
在网球中,球是朝你飞过来的,然后你做出相应的动作接住球。
In tennis, the ball is coming at you and you are reacting to it.
他没有接住球,便破口咒骂。
He missed the ball and cursed violently.
弗朗西斯穿过去,把球传给姚明,姚明跳起来,接住球投进篮里。
Francis slips past, passes the ball to Yao Ming, who jumps, catches and shoots it into the basket.
球弹起两次我才接住球。
The ball bounced twice before I caught it.
《21世纪大英汉词典》
来吧,接住球,大力扣篮吧。
Come on, take the ball, now dunk it.
一些过去的伟大门将们到了今天会感到很困难,因为他们并没有被赋予踢球的责任,他们只是接住球和阻止进球。
Some of the great goalkeepers of the past would struggle these days because they weren't brought up with playing football, just catching it and stopping it.
发球员把球发过网,另一组的一个球员在球落地之前,接住球,并把球投回来。
A player on the other team had to catch the ball before it touched the ground and throw it back.
球来回弹起两次我才接住球。
The ball bounced bout twice before I caught it.
汤姆,接住球!
Catch the ball, Tom.
一个全力以赴的运动员会不惜一切地接住球,即使让自己置身于危险之中,也要帮助团队。
An athlete who hustles will dive on the ground to catch the ball and put himself at risk to help his team.
左侧球或右侧球要尽量从球后方来牢牢地接住球, 魔域私服,一旦接住了球,就要赶快把球抱住。
Left or Right Always try to get both hands behind the ball and hold on tight. As soon as you've caught it, bring the ball quickly into the safety of your body.
第二个球员跳跃,在空中接住球,在他落地前扣篮或者躺在球上面。
The second player leaps, catches the ball in midair, and dunks it or lays it in before he lands.
玩过的人都知道游戏规则,很简单,控制球棒接住球并把所有的方块打掉,就可以进入下一关。
Played all knew the rules of the game is very simple to control the bat to catch the ball and knock down all of the box, you can enter the next level.
使自己或队友接近垒位——要在防守方接住球、击球手出局之前从一垒跑到二垒,三垒,直到本垒,为球队得分。
To bring himself or his teammates around the bases - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, then Home, scoring a run for his team, before the defenders can catch the ball recording the out.
我把球扔给约翰,但汤姆接住了球。
I threw the ball to John but Tom caught it.
那天哈丁打出一个本垒打 坐在他父亲肩膀上的基斯接住了球。
That day Hardin hit a home run and Keith on his father's shoulders had caught the ball.
球从墙上弹回来,他接住了球。
The ball bounced off the wall and he caught it.
他利落地接住了球。
He caught the ball cleanly.
他利落地接住了球。
He caught the ball cleanly.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
接住球的英文
英文翻译catch the balltrap:&&&&co come ...:&&&& accommo ...:&&&& globe:&&&&miss:&&&& trap:&&&& trapping the
...:&&&& soldered up:&&&&answering calls athome:&&&&will catch my tears:&&&&ride a tackle
例句与用法That ain ' t no catch . - i couldn ' t see it没有接住球-我没能看到- that ain ' t no catch . - i couldn ' t see it-没有接住球-我没能看到He caught the ball and flung it back他接住球,然后把它扔回去。 Lamar odom missed six layups in the first half , by jackson ' s count奥多姆上半场就有6次没有接住球。 Get under it ! get under it接住球!接住球! Francis slips past , passes the ball to yao ming , who jumps , catches and shoots it into the basket弗朗西斯穿过去,把球传给姚明,姚明跳起来,接住球投进篮里。 George takes the ball forward quickly . john comes across and tries to stop him , but george quickly pushes the ball to jack . now jack gathers the ball乔治快速向前带球,约翰跑过来,企图拦住他,乔治飞快把球传给杰克,杰克接住球。 Left or right always try to get both hands behind the ball and hold on tight . as soon as you ve caught it , bring the ball quickly into the safety of your body左侧球或右侧球要尽量从球后方来牢牢地接住球,一旦接住了球,就要赶快把球抱住。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
接住球的英文翻译,接住球英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译接住球,接住球的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 对方接住了你扔的狗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信