初一英语完形填空专练形

初一英语完形填空练习题及答案_百度作业帮
初一英语完形填空练习题及答案
初一英语完形填空练习题及答案
一、ABC Radio Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the program.Most of the girls___1____ boys like the program. They ___2___like Jim Green. Some of them often make phone calls to him and thank him ___3___ his work. There are lots of ___4___ to him every day,too. Jim Green gets up at 6:00 every morning.He has bread and a glass of milk ___5___ breakfast. He leaves home at 6:30 and ___6___ his office at 7:15. The program ___7____ at 7:30.He plays the new records (唱片)of the pop songs and modern music for his listeners. At 8:00 it's time ____8____ the news. Jim finishes work at 10:30. He goes home ____9____ his car.He ___10___ newspaper and listens to music after supper. He thinks his life is very interesting. ( )1.A and B with C but D about
( )2.A too B to C also D so ( )3.A to B for C fo D and
( )4.A letter B letters C friends D words ( )5.A at B with C for D to
( )6.A goes B gets C gets to D gets up ( )7.A begins B finishes C over D start
( )8.A to B for C of D in ( )9.A by B in C on D takes
( )10.A looks B reads C sees D watches 二、You\'ll see a new _1_at a hospitai near London if you go there.He is very clever,_2_he never speaks.He can work 24 hours a day and never gets _3_.He is one metre tall and has a face_4_a TV screen.He is Dr.Robot. Doctors often need to ask their patients a lot of questions._5_ doctors can only spend a few minutes with such patient.But Dr.Robot,a human doctor can_8_a lot of uesful information(信息)when he meets his patient. How can Dr.Robot do this? A computer \"tell\" him what to do.Dr.Robot can do a lot of things people can do,though he can\'t completely_9_the place of _10_ doctors. ( )1.A.sick person B.nurse C.chemist D.doctor
( )2.A.so B.if C.but D.because ( )3.A.tired B.off C.up D.woounded
( )4.A.like B.on C.as D.in ( )5.A.Kind B.Busy C.Free D.Tall
( )6.A.late B.impossibleC.necessary D.interesting ( )7.A.With B.For C.Behind D.Under
( )8.A.spend B.have C.send D.speak ( )9.A.bring B.give C.take D.lead
( )10.A.puter C.women D.human 三、Mike is an Englishman. He lives in a __1___ building in the __2___ London. There are eighteen floors in the building and he lives on the fifteenth floor. He__3___ a lift (电梯)to go up and down. He works very hard. He__4___ to work early. Every day he leaves his__5__and walks to the lift. He gets into the lift. It __6___him down to the first floor. He gets out of the lift. Then he walks to __7___bus stop. The bus stop is in front of a station. It is about two hundred meters from ___8___home. Usually, he catches the number 11 bus to work, but sometimes he goes__9___. He works in a factory about ten__10___ from his home. His work starts at half past eight, and finishes at a quarter to five. He gets back home at half past5. ( ) 1. A. tall B. shot C. small D. large
( ) 2. A. country B. town C. city D. village ( ) 3. A. makes B. uses C. does D. mends ( ) 4. A. begins B. wants C. runs D. goes ( ) 5. A. home B. building C. office D. room ( ) 6. A. costs B. spends C. takes D. brings ( ) 7. A. an B.a C. the D. /
( ) 8. A.his B. he C. him D.himself ( ) 9. A.by plane B. by train C. on foot D. by air ( ) 10. A.meters B. kilometers C. minutes D. hours 四、A Diary
Great weather! It was _1__ and hot all day. We __2__ to a beautiful beach. We had great fun __3__ in the water. In the afternoon, we went __4__. On the way, I found a little boy __5__ in the corner. He was __6__. I helped __7__ find his father. That made me __8__ very happy. I didn’t have __9__ money __10__ a taxi. So I walked back to the hotel. ( )1.A. wind B. cloud C. sunny ( )2. A. go B. got C. went ( )3. A. play B. played C. playing ( )4. A. shop B.shopping C.shopped ( )5. A. cries B. cried C. crying ( )6. A. lose B. lost C. crying ( )7. A. he B. his C. him ( )8. A. feel B. feeling C. felt ( )9. A. some B. any C.a few ( )10. A. with B. on C. for 五、Dear Dr Know, I’m not happy. I have too __1_ rules in my family. I have to __2___ at 6:00 every morning. I can’t __3__ my friends after school __4__I have to __5__my dog for a walk. I can’t watch TV on school nights. And I have to __6_ in bed by ten o’clock. _7__ weekends, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. Then I have to help my mother __8__ dinner. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace __9__ the piano. I never have any fun. __10__ can I do? ( )1. A. many B. much C. a few ( )2. A. go to bed B. get up C.go home ( )3. A. watch B. look C. meet ( )4. A. so B. then C. because ( )5. A. bring B. take C. carry ( )6. A. be B. is C. am ( )7. A. In B. On C. At ( )8. A. make B. making C. do ( )9. A. learn B. to learn C. learning ( )10. A. Why B. What C. How 六、On Christmas Eve a few days ago, an English couple, the Hardens, got a very special call. It was only a 20-second call but it was very ____11____. The Hardens’ 15-year-old daughter has gone ___12____ six months before. On Christmas Eve she rang them. “I’m phoning to wish you a happy Christmas, ”she said, “I love you.” Ronals and Edwine Harden were so ______13_____ that they started a special telephone service (服务)called“Alive and Well”. The service helps ______14______ to get in touch with children who have run away from home. Young people can phone“Alive and Well”and leave a message for their parents. The telephone are answered by answering machines. So ______15_____ can speak to the child or make him return home. Parents of runaway children who are _______16_______ eighteen can ask the police to bring their children home. So children do not want to tell their parents where they are. Through “Alive and Well”they can telephone their parents and they do not ______17______ about this or giving out their addresses. The Hardens and their helpers ______18______ the telephone messages and connect(联系)the addresses given. About 30,000 British teenagers have left home and many of them are probably in _______19_______. For only two pence(便士)they can go into a telephone coin box and call their parents. They can dial 5675339 and ______20______ a parent worry: Is he dead or alive? 11. A. interesting B.important C. difficult D. exciting
12. A. away Bout C. back D. along 13. A. angry B. happy C. sad D. kind
14. A. teachers B. people C. parents D. friends 15. A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. no one
16. A. at B. above C. over D. under 17. A. think B. worry C. talk D. hear
18. A. ask for B. listen to C. look up D. write down 19. A. Pairs B. Tokyo C. London D. New York
20. A. stop B. make C. feel D. leave 一、
1 A 在肯定句中表示并列 2 C also是"也"的意思,A是太……的意思 3 B thank sb. for sth. 为了什么感谢某人 4 B 每天他都有很多的来信 5 C 作为他的早饭 6 C 到达 A是走 B是得到 D是起床 7 A 开始 D的时态不对,应该是第三人称单数 8 B 该是新闻时间了,A是time to do sth. 9 B in one's car ,A是 B by car 10 B 看报纸是 read newspaper二、DCAAB
CABCD 四、1-5CCCBC 6-10BCABC 五、1-5ABCBB 6-10ABBBB 六、11. B 12. A 13. B 14. C 15. 16. D 17. B 18. D 19. C 20. A
/information19/98799.htm里面有下载的
晚上找吧,一堆一堆的,都有答案和解析
扫描下载二维码初中英语完形填空_百度知道
初中英语完形填空
D.A; people
in the shop.A.wore
B;What BWhat do you &lt.TheG2&
&quot.A? It looks very &lt.
Brad also bought some school things. But it&#39.want
B! I&#39, chicken and &lt?&quot. His mother bought a lot of food like tomatoes.Where
C.&quot. &3&gt.glasses
B.A.reading
C;6&gt.made(
It was Sunday morning.A.terrible(
)10; asked Brad.put
)8.practice
C;A lot of things.take
D;asked Brad.shopping
There were &lt.quite a little(
)5; a shop assistant answered.&quot.quite a fewD. Brad looked for a white shirt and at last he &lt.&
&150 ;.How
C;s only 60 yuan.&quot. Brad did some &lt, &quot.long
)1;9&8&gt.A.beautiful
D,&ll &1&gt.A.cleaning(
D;5&gt.clothes and school things.&&quot.
&10& &lt.speak
D.expensive
C; with his mother.How much
D. Then they took a bus back home.saw
&4&gt?& answere.much
B.swimming
)4;You can &lt, the things like food.&quot.play(
&That' s too &s weekend.maps
DHow was your last weekend.What color(
)7? Here was Brad&#39
顺便一起翻译下吧!(全文)
提问者采纳
AADCCCBCCB
为什么这样选,原因!
Ado some shopping 去购物AWhat do you want ?是常见的询问想买什么东西的口语D店员回答的句中,后面都是商品,那么动作应该用“买”CAD两个选项是用来形容不可数名词的,people是可数名词,所以排除ADB选项应该用为a lot of ,选项本身错误,故也排除Csaw表示最后看到了C店员回答的是价格,说明问的也是价格,用how much 提问B从后文中,店员给介绍了一件更便宜的衣服可以看出,他是嫌贵,所以用expensiveCABD三个选项都是贬义的,只有C是褒义的,意思是 好看的CI 'll take it 这是口语中常用的句子,意思是 就买它了Btomatoes, chicken ,跟他们同类的只有B,都属于菜类
提问者评价
太快了!慢慢的来
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
2?7?3,所以应该是你这儿卖什么、A,所以只能选鱼?但是这里asked Brad, How much,是问这件衣服多少钱,商店里有相当多的人,nice ,看到一件很好的衣服;5、B,人们通常会这么说,所以选D、C,所以回答便宜或者贵,根据shop知道是去买东西,前面问价格,好,相当多”、B,先问要什么、C、B;41。6。8、C,在购物时,买东西的时候,take
表示带走,是买的人先问,expensive,quite a few 是“不少,这里回答贵。10、D,因为前面说了是food (食物)、C、C?9,所以才推荐给客户,因为是买
A & &因为下面提到去商店,所以是去购物B & 因为是Brad问售货员,所以应该是问卖什么D & &售货员应该是回答他可以买什么什么东西,只能用buyC & &因为people可数,所以AD不能选,因为a lot of才能加名词,所以选CC & &最后他看到了一件蓝色的衣服C & &问价钱用How muchB & &因为刚问完价钱,觉得不合适,应该是觉得太贵了,用expesiveC & &因为最后买了这件,说明这件也很好看C & &I'll take it固定搭配,表示我会买的B & &因为前面说食物,所以只能选fish
为什么这样选,原因!
为你解答。1、A.shopping2、B.sell3、D.buy4、C.quite a few5、C.saw6、C.How much7、B.expensive8、C.nice9、C.take10、B.fish
A由后一句&They came to a new shop.“可知他们是去购物了,所以是do some shoppingB第二题是Brad问售货员的,所以应该选sellD Brad问售货员这里有买什么东西,售货员说有很多东西,比如你可以”买“......所以选buyC much 修饰不可数名词 &a lot 后面要加介词of再加名词,如果是” a lot of &就是对的,little 修饰不可数名词,所以选CCCBCCB
其他 的 勒?
你哪一个空不懂........?
你的周末过得怎么样?下面是布兰德的周末。
星期天早上,布兰德和它妈妈一起去购物(由下文看出)。她们去了一家新店。
“你们卖(因为是布兰德问的,后面售货员也有回答,所以是sell)什么?”布兰德说。“很多东西”,一个商店的售货员说,“你可以得到(地道的英语是不说buy,而说have)很多东西,像食物、饮料、衣服和学习用品。”
商店里有很多人(固定词组)。布兰德在寻找一件白色的短裙最后它看到(see表看到的结果,watch表示专心的看,不对)了一条不错的。
“这条短裙多少钱(问价钱的用法)?”布兰德问。“150元。”售货员回答。
“这太贵(150元太贵了,所以后来买了60元的)了。”
“那条绿色的怎么样?它看起来很不错(nice形容一样都系很好,前文中也可以看出),但是...
1.A(后面有说shop)
2.B(想要就是问问卖啥)
3.D(买东西)
4.C(可数名词复数用few)
5.C(看见)
6.C(问价格)
7.B(太贵了)
8.C(很好)
9.C(买下来)
10.B(食物类的)
你的上周周末怎样?这是布拉德的周末。
这是星期天早上。布拉德和妈妈一起去购物。他们去一个新店。
“你们卖什么?”布拉德问,“很多东西。”一个服务员回答。你能买一些像食物,饮料,衣服,学校用品的东西。
有很多人在店里,布拉德找到了一件白色衬衫并且最后他看见了一个很漂亮的。
“这个衬衫多少钱?”布拉德问。“150元。”服务员回答道。
“那太贵了”
“这件绿色的怎么样?它看上去很好,但是只要60元。”
“太好了,我会买它。”布拉德开心的说。
布拉德还买了一些学校用品。他的妈妈买了很多食物,像...
ABDCA,CBCCB同学,我保证你全对,希望采纳下,O(∩_∩)O~
ABDCCCBCCB第二题明显是Brad问营业员,你这卖什么
ABD&BCCBCCB
AADBCCBCCB
1-5 AADCC6-10 CBDCB
初中英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁例谈初中英语“完形填空”的解题思路和技巧--《读书文摘》2015年06期
例谈初中英语“完形填空”的解题思路和技巧
【摘要】:本文通过对"完形填空"产生的理论依据和特点进行阐述,进而对"完形填空"的解题思路、过程和技能进行剖析。让学生充分注重在解题过程中应注意的事项,最终提高解题的准确性,达到事半功倍的效果
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G633.41【正文快照】:
“让每一位学生成功”,是新课程改革的基本理念之一,著名美种能力包含对猜词线索的敏感性(即固定词汇搭配、句子结构、特国心理学家布鲁姆把人们在认知领域中的教育目标分为六个层别是语篇中的连贯线索)、提高利用猜词线索进行信息加工与分析次,即记忆、理解、运用、分析、综
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【共引文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
王惠霞;;[J];阿坝师范高等专科学校学报;2012年01期
李平;;[J];安徽工业大学学报(社会科学版);2005年06期
葛媛娣;;[J];北京工业职业技术学院学报;2009年03期
刘森;刘莎;王中雨;;[J];边疆经济与文化;2011年03期
郭飞燕;;[J];毕节学院学报;2008年03期
宗小捷;;[J];毕节学院学报;2011年11期
矫永芹;;[J];山东工商学院学报;2008年06期
覃敉;;[J];才智;2009年32期