草莓英文怎么说用英语怎么说strawberry的

草莓冰淇淋 的翻译是:Strawberry ice cream 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
草莓冰淇淋
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry ice cream
Strawberry ice cream
strawberry ice cream
Strawberry ice cream
相关内容&afinancially 财政 & afreccia 箭头 & a我表示没有压力 I indicated does not have the pressure & athe genera Kloeckera and Hansen- 类Kloeckera和Hansen- & aThank you for telling me the truth. 谢谢告诉我真相。 & awant more money! 想要更多金钱! & aSpeed OK? 速度OK ? & a在上一段 In previous section & a新品秋装 New product fall clothing & a不要说你爱我,除非你是真的,因为我可能疯狂的 Do not say you love me, only if you are really, because of me possibly crazy & a你要做到勤字当头 You must achieve the industrious character overhead & a我们相信你一定会成功的、加油。努力拼搏吧,你 We believed you can certainly succeed, refuel.Strives for success diligently & arear fog 后方雾 & awe were several thousand meters high 我们是几一千米高 & a喜结良缘 Happy knot predestined match & aRevive at least 7 incapacitated party members and return to Brynn 复兴至少7名不适于的党员并且回到Brynn & a对于我来说 Regarding me & aWould you sing to me. Will call me Beloved 您会唱歌对我。 将告诉我心爱 & a本人性格稳重、责任心强、为人诚实、专业基本功扎实 Myself disposition steady, the sense of responsibility strong, the manner honest, the specialized basic skills are solid & aThis is a really funny music video "Boysvoice - 12 year old woman". Boysvoice were a
norwegian humor boyband from the year 2000. Download and enjoy!!!!!!!!! 这是一盘真正地滑稽的音乐录像“Boysvoice - 12岁妇女”。 Boysvoice是挪威幽默boyband从年2000年。 下载并且享用!!!!!!!!! & a不放弃也不勉强、是我痴心妄想、还是你没有做好准备、进退两难、不能前进但我不想原地踏步. Does not give up not force but, is I presumptuously thinks, you foolishly has not prepared for, in a dilemma, cannot go forward I not to think in-situ steps. & a研究最多的是几种微生物多糖,如香菇多糖(常用剂型为注射剂);灵芝多糖(多做成胶囊);云芝多糖(胶囊);卡介菌多糖核酸(注射剂)等。 Studies many is several kind of microorganism polysaccharides, like shiitake mushroom polysaccharide (commonly used dosage-form for injection); The ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide (makes capsule); Cloud iris polysaccharide (capsule); Bacille calmette-guerin bacillus polysaccharide nucleic acid (inj & aHi.your.name.please Hi.your.name.please & aappropriate yet 合适 & a是的,我们已经收到你的定单和付款,而且这个项目我们已经为你寄出,你没有收到追踪号吗? Yes, we already received your order form and the payment, moreover this project we already mailed out for you, you have not received the tracing number? & aprimrose oil 报春花油 & a报警联锁 Reports to the police the interconnection & adictatorship 专政 & aI put down my dignity,personality and obstinacy for the sake of you who I am unable to put down.。。。it's too late I put down my dignity, personality and obstinacy for the sake of you who I am unable to put down. .。。it's too late & aThe higher rate of unemployment was cause by the recession. 更高的失业率是起因由后退。 & aGastro-Intestinal: 食道: & amaybe different people have different suggestions maybe different people have different suggestions & aIDoser IDoser & a静态功耗 Static power loss & aYou have to be afraid of side effects 您必须害怕副作用 & a佛山市佛山大道北151号金星大厦307 North Foshan Foshan main road 151 Venus buildings 307 & a有时,我觉得我一点都不重要 Sometimes, I thought I am all unimportant & awant to get married 想要结婚 & a如果不想一起到老,何必煎熬着不放掉。 If does not want to arrive together old, why the suffering is not bleeding off. & ary to buy 买的ry & a上培训班 On training class & aTuschemalerei Tuschemalerei & a香芋冰淇淋 Fragrant yu ice cream & aHAVEthe past, present, no future HAVEthe通过,礼物,没有未来 & ahow lo9ng will it take to get here? lo9ng它怎么将采取这里到? & aWith the past, present, no future 与过去,礼物,没有未来 & aeast and west, gathering or separating, blessings from my heart are always with you-wish you all nice and perfect 东部和西部,汇聚或分离,祝福从我的心脏与总你祝愿您所有好和完善 & aStudy rationale (Medical): 研究理论基础(医疗) : & awhat question is that to which you must always answer yes 什么问题是您必须是总回答的那 & a我一直后悔没有在学校更努力学习。 I always regretted diligently has not studied in the school. & a我当然知道 I knew certainly & abus pass 公共汽车通行证 & a草莓冰淇淋 Strawberry ice cream &当前位置: &
strawberry是什么意思
音标:[ 'strɔ:bəri ]&&发音:&&名词复数: strawberries&&&
中文翻译英英解释百科解释n.【植物;植物学】草莓。 a strawberry blonde 〔美俚〕红发女郎。 strawberry leaves 〔英国〕公爵的爵位象征〔因为用草莓叶做冠饰〕;公爵。 We grow strawberries in our garden. 我们的园子里种草莓。详细百科解释
例句与用法Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .草莓当令时便宜些。Strawberries should have a sunny place .草莓应该种在向阳的场地。I can never resist strawberries and cream .我一看见奶油草莓就非吃不可。Strawberries are never in for long .草莓上市的时间从来就不长。We grow strawberries in our garden .我们的园子里种草莓。Strawberries do not taste nice if they have been frozen .草莓若冷冻就不好吃了。The strawberries have just come in .这是刚上市的草莓。Fresh strawberries are now available -- at a price !鲜草莓现已上市价钱很高!Strawberries are scarce this year .今年草莓很少。Strawberries are
in season now .草莓正在上市。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
strawberry的中文翻译,strawberry是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译strawberry,strawberry的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved你现在的位置 : &
草莓用英语怎么说?草莓英文是什么?
  导读:草莓用英语怎么说?草莓英文是什么?
  strawberry (草莓属 Fragaria 植物的泛称)SFberry
  例句:
  1. He sent his driver to fetch him a strawberry shake. 他让司机去给他买一杯草莓奶昔。
  2. The collar was embroidered with very small red strawberries. 衣领上绣着非常小的红色草莓。
  3. Wash and hull the strawberries. 洗一下草莓,并摘掉花萼。
  4. a bowl of strawberries with lashings of cream 一碗浇了大量奶油的草莓
  5. She sprinkled sugar over the strawberries. 她在草莓上撒了点糖。
  && 更多相关文章导航:
你知道用英语怎么说这些英语口语单词吗?
英语网独家整理,转载请注明出处。
  阅读排行
  论坛活动:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐