您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
13:42&&作者:&&来源:新东方网&&字号:|
  看图作文在英语作文中是大家普遍缺乏练习的一种类型,一个提高的方式就是看范例和点评,针对其中的错误进行自我修正。
  网络的“近”与“远”:
  写作原文
  As is shown in the picture the humans (加who are)divided alone keep contact
with each other by internet. Every one owns a computer, which is their
mainly(mainly为副词,用来修饰动词;mean为名词,需要用形容词来修饰,可改为main)
mean(改为way或means,mean为“平均值,意思”;而means为“手段,方法”) to contact out(改为with the outside
world). In addition, there are spider net between everyone(改为it just like a
spider net), which lead the people alone. The picture revealed(时态保持一致,改为reveals)
a current social phenomenon that people dependent(改为depend,从句谓语部分应用动词)
extravagantly on the internet rather than the normal conversation. The spider
net is a great metaphor of the soul-wall(改为the gap between two hearts), which
alienate(改为alienates,保持主谓一致)us, meanwhile, it is a net relate(改为relate to) us.
What’s more(加逗号) worrisome(改为 worrisome为形容词,不能做主语) is that
they not only contact with strangers with(改为by,by表示“通过某种方式”) the net, but also
families. It is a dangerous game! Maybe,it would make the families
destruction(改为destructive,注意make sb./sth. + adj.的正确使用). In my opinion, though
the association in internet itself gives little cause for
criticism(句子表意不清,建议改为the internet itself should not give much criticism), people
should use it in a proper way. Chatting with strangers or distant fellows by
computer is OK, but it is not appropriate for us to use it in(改为with) close
friends. To have a good result,the society should encourage people to focus more
on the real world and the people themselves should enrich their lives and
  总体点评
  本篇文章存在一些简单的语法错误,且说服力不够强。作者在写作完之后若可以花费几分钟时间来回读文章,并查字典或语法书,把自己不确定的都弄清楚,那么便会减少不必要的失分。不管什么问题,只有自己查了,才能更好地掌握,希望你在以后的写作中能够多注重基础知识,比如句子的构成。然后可以积累一些好的词句,并将其运用到自己的练习之中,为自己的文章增彩。
  参考分数(满分20分):10
  英语写作水平的提升需要不断地练习,在改正错误中不断取得进步,不怕犯错误,怕明知道犯错误却不面对。看了范文和点评,希望大家有思考,有提高。
  更多精彩内容 && &
  全国新东方英语课程搜索
(编辑:何莹莹)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
wuliwawa11
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
教育万花筒||||||||||
您的位置:&
考研英语冲刺 看图作文素材经典搭配
考研教育网&&
】【我要纠错】
看图作文一直是作文的热门类型,一味的依赖模板会很难让大家的作文在众多考生中脱颖而出,为此,小编特别为大家总结了看图作文的中间、结尾段落的点睛句型,为大家冲刺复习助力!
1.The most obvious reason for this phenomenon is that______________. Consequently,______________.
2.No matter you like it or not, AAA has become more and more popular and there are many reason for it.
3.It&s an urgent task for us to change this unfavorable situation:______________.
4.The picture can reminds you of some strange, yet familiar phenomena existing in our society.
5.A great number of solutions are being offered.Some people suggest that______________. Others argue that______________.
6.Confronted with AAA, we should take a serious of effective measures to cope with the situation.
7.However,________may cause some problems. First, it is__________. Second,_______. Finally,_____. So,it is clear that______________has its advantages and disadvantages.
8.Although___________has a great advantage of__________, it can&t compete with__________in____________.
9._________may be preferable to___________, but___________suffers from the disadvantages that________.
10.The advantages of____________are much greater that those of___________. For instance, ______________.
11._______may be preferable to______________, but it also suffers from the disadvantages that______________.
12.But I don&t think it is a very good way to solve_______. For instance,______________.Worst of all, ____.
13.There are many ways to__________. First,_____________. Second,______________. Third,____________.
14.On the contrary,there are some people in favor of_______.They believe_________.Moreover, they think_______.
15.There are several measures for us to adopt. First,we can______________, there are a number of advantages of______________.Another solution is to______________.
16.It is high time that something was done about it.For example,______________.In addition,______________. All these measures will certainly______________.
17.There are some other people, who______________.Their reasons are different,something for______________,sometimes for______________, and sometimes simply for______________.
18.______________is necessary and important to our country&s development and construction. First,_____________. What&s more,_____________. Most important of all,______________.
19.However, if not managed properly, ________can create many problems.Sometimes__________. Furthermore, ___________.Therefore, ____________has been gaining public concern.
20.There are probably many reasons for______________. First,______________.Second,______________. Finally,______________.
21.Well, why is there________? I think there might be two reasons. One is_______, and the other is______________.
22.There are, I think, two main reasons for______.In the first place, _______. In the second place, ________.T herefore, _____.
23.Why______________? For one thing,_________. For another, ________. Perhaps the main reason is______________.
24.It is no easy job to find the reasons for this tendency which involves several complicated factors.For some______________. For others______________.
25.Why______________? The first reason is that______________.The second reason is______________.The third is______________. For all this, the main cause of______________is due to______________.
1.The most effective means to solve this problem is that______________. In that case,______________.
2.Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA.For one thing, ______. for another,_________.
3.My experience tells me that to______________needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by the principles mentioned above.
4.On the whole, it is high time that we recognized the significance of______________.
5.As a result, we should take some effective methods to______________.
6.Judging by the figures, we can draw a conclusion that______________.
7.In a word,t he whole society should pay close attention to the problem of_______. Only in this way can______________in the future.
8.In my opinion, we should place much emphasis on the importance of______________.
9.But________and_________have their own advantages. For example,__________,while__________.Comparing those two, however, I prefer to__________.
10.In my opinion,______________is just as common as______________. If______________, it may be very useful.Whatever______________, the key point lies in______________.
11.Are their opinions correct? To my mind, the first idea seems______. As for the second idea,________.
12.As a popular saying goes,______________. In my opinion what really counts is not______________, but______________. I believer that as long as______________, we will______________. So I am for the opinion that______________.
13.In my opinion, both sides are partly right. When we______________,we should take into consideration all aspects of the problems, and then make the right decision.
14.Personally, I believer that_______. Consequently, I&m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because_______.
15.In my opinion, all of the people should be brave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when confronted with______________.
16.People are coming to realize the importance of______________. They have begun to try their best to______________. We believe that______________.
17.All in all, we cannot live without______________. But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with problems that would arise.18. Whatever you do, please remember the saying-______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you&ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
19.With the development of society,______________. So it&s urgent and necessary to______________. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
20.It is difficult to say whether______________is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______________. However, from a personal point of view I find______________.
21.It is essential that effective actions should be taken to end the situation.
22.It is no doubt that special attention must be paid to the problem of______________.
23.But both______________and______________have disadvantages. For example, ______________.Which to choose, ______________or______________? Careful consideration is necessary before you make your own choice.
24.From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that______________.
25.We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of______________is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly lead to______________.
以上的历年作文比较常用的经典靓句,同学们可以借鉴参考。不过除此之后,注意作文中语法以及标点等个别细节问题。
◇&编辑推荐
&& &&&<font color="#ff年考研网上辅导热招!&&&&&历年考研国家线汇总&&
&考研教育网官方微信
微信公众账号cnedu_cn
&网上辅导课程特色
&24小时报名咨询
2014考研英语冲刺 新题型抢分有妙招
2014考研英语冲刺 解读新题型七选五
考研网上辅导课程||||||||||||||||
当前位置:&&&&&&&正文
2015年全国研究生入学统一考试英语一大作文解析
 日   来源:文都教育
  2015考研英语(一)的大作文命题形式仍然为图画作文。图画中描述了一群年轻人正在聚会,但是,他们却没有交谈,取而代之的是每个人都在专注地玩儿自己的手机。图画的下方有一行汉字,上面写着“手机时代的聚会”。
  熟悉历年真题的考生,对这个题目应该不会陌生。2009年,也考了一篇科技利弊型的文章,即“网络的近与远”。另外需要注意的是,在刚刚结束的2014大学英语六级考试中,作文这个题目也考了“合理使用科技”, 再次印证考研英语真题以及四/六级作文真题的重要性。
  那么,对于这种科技利弊型题目应该如何行文布局呢?虽然在文都的课堂上,老师们已经就这个问题给予了回答。这里,就2015考研英语(一)大作文,文都考研高端辅导中心再次为大家梳理一下本篇作文的思路。
  第一段,首先描述图画场景,接下来指出人们过度依赖手机,忽视了面对面沟通,或者指出过度使用手机已经成为了一个严重的问题。
  第二段,解释图意,进行利弊分析。首先,可表明图画的含义就是提醒人们手机是把双刃剑。接下来,详细阐明手机给人们带来的好处和弊端。手机最明显的好处就是给人们的生活带来便利,但是如果使用不当,或者过度使用手机,则会给我们带来健康或友谊等方面的损失。
  第三段,总结并建议。总结手机对人们而言,利弊共存,奉劝人们要合理使用手机,最大化手机的优点。尤其建议青年人过度使用手机的危害。以下附文都教育苗苗老师考研英语小课堂第184期中关于“合理使用手机”的句子(英文共100字), 供大家参考:
  1. 这幅画的本质是显示一个严重的盛行的问题:过分依赖手机
  The nature of this picture reveals a serious and prevailing issue: over-dependence on the mobile phone.
  2. 在过去几十年,手机已成为公众关注的焦点并向我们提供了极大的便利。
  It is universally acknowledged that the mobile phone has become the focus of the public and provided us with great convenience in the past decades.
  3. 没有手机很难想象现代生活。
  Without it, it would be difficult to imagine modern life.
  4. 一方面,比以往的出现更智能和更强大的手机,如iPhone, 我们可以阅读新闻,玩游戏或者在QQ上和微信上交谈。On the one hand, with the emergence of ever smarter and more powerful cell phones, such as iPhone, we can read news, play games or talk on QQ and WeChat.
  5. 但另一方面,过度依赖手机的习惯正在侵入我们的生活的每个角落。
  But on the other hand, the habit of excessive reliance on phones is invading every corner of our life.
】【】【】【】【】【】
{编辑:庄元}
  凡本网注明“来源:中国教育新闻网”的所有作品,版权均属于中国教育报刊社,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。 已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:中国教育新闻网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其相关法律责任。
  凡本网注明“来源:XXXXX(非中国教育新闻网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
  如作品内容、版权等存在问题,请在两周内同本网联系,联系电话:(010)
细览版权信息您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
考研英语看图作文模板作文真题精讲
11:38&&作者:互联网&&来源:互联网&&字号:|
看图作文渐渐成了英语作文中的一个比较热门的题型,今年来的考试都出现了看图作文,由此看出看图作文也是未来出题的一个趋势。但是很多同学不知道这类的作文要怎样写,这时候大家就要英语看图作文模板了。有了英语看图作文模板。大家就可以把看图作文写的非常有条理。
小编认为,看图作文是比较简单的一类作文,因为大家的立意没有太大的限制,只要根据图画,选择一个合理的立意就可以了。一般来说很少有人会把文章立意错误,因为考试中的图画都是比较简单易懂的,大家能够很清晰的看出图片中要表达的内容。大家写作文的时候存在一个共同的缺点,那就是没有逻辑性,很多没有经过训练的同学,写出的作文也是非常混乱的,但是使用英语看图作文模板练习过的同学写出的作文就很有条理。下面就是给大家提供的一个英语看图作文模板:
图画作文:
This illustration depicts_________ (图画中的人物)Ving, with______________(补充说明).
Recently it has become common for people in many walks of life
to_____________(进一步阐释)
It seems to me that the cartoonist is sending a message about _______(图画主题),
which is ______________(进一步的说明). He seems to be saying
that_______________(给出细节). In my opinion, ___________(个人阐述).
This simple picture is a wake up call for ______(所涉群体,如the whole of the human
race). Therefore, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures to put an end
to _____________(问题所在). One the one hand, we must _________________(建议一). It is
clear that the drawer of the illustration is urging us to _________(进一步说明). On
the other hand, ________________(建议二) Only in this way can
we___________(展望前景).
一般来说英语看图作文模板都会分成三段,这个模板的思路也是非常清晰的,大家只要根据题目的要求,进行补充就可以了。下面是一道英语看图作文的真题解析:
2000年英语作文真题解说
Directions:
A. Study the following two pictures carefully and write and essay of at least
150 words.
B. Your essay must be written neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.
C. Your essay should meet the requirements below:
1. Describe the pictures.
2. Deduce the purpose of the drawer of the pictures.
3. Suggest counter?measures.
A brief History of World Commercial Fishing
2000年作文是真正意义上的图画作文考查的开始,这是继1998年之后第二次出现图画作文,也是之后连续考查图画作文的开始。这道题目中所给出的两张图片,形成了鲜明的对比:1900年浩瀚的海洋上只有一艘捕鱼的船只,鱼儿却很多;到了1995年情况正好相反,船只成群,而鱼儿却只剩一条了。这样的差别给人的震撼力是巨大的,显然在多年的商业捕鱼之后,渔业资源遭受到了巨大的破坏。题目中给出的提纲共有三点:第一点是描述图画,第二点是推断绘画者的意图,第三点给出对策,即解决问题的办法。考生应该根据提纲来构建文章的三个段落。
经典范文赏析
A Brief History of World Commercial Fishing
This picture shows a drastic change in the world?s commercial fishing. The
two parts display totally different scenes in 1900 and 1995. In 1900, there were
a large number of fish while only one boat was fishing on the ocean. But in 1995
fishing boats increased sharply while only one fish was left. The fish supplies
have almost been exhausted by overfishing.
Judging from the picture, we can see that within about 100 years, humans have
stripped the sea of her generous offerings. If we don?t put an end to the trend,
then the fish in the ocean could become extinct species in the foreseeable
Therefore, it is high time we took effective measures to solve this problem.
First, we must bring world population under a reasonable control, as overfishing
is largely due to the need to fill the additional mouths. Second, every year in
the fish?s mating season, a "grace period" should be enforced during which the
fish are allowed to reproduce themselves. Third, strict laws should be
implemented. Last but not least, we should enhance the awareness of the public
that the ocean resources are very vital to us. Only when these above mentioned
measures are put into practice can we save the fish from disappearing
completely.
世界商业捕鱼简史
这幅图显示了世界商业捕鱼的一个显著变化。图片两部分显示了两种不同的情况。1900年海里鱼儿很多,但只有一艘渔船在捕鱼。但1995年渔船的数量猛增,但鱼却只剩下一条。由于过度捕鱼,鱼的数量已接近枯竭。
从图中我们可以看到100年的时间中人类已经掠夺了大海的丰富资源。如果我们不结束这已趋势,鱼类可能在不远的将来变成灭绝品种。
因此,我们必须采取有效的措施来解决这个问题。首先,我们应该控制人口数量,过度捕鱼的原因之一是要满足更多的食物需求。第二,每年鱼类的交配期,应该有一段“休渔期”以便鱼类完成自我生产。第三,制定严格的法律。最后,我们应该让公众知道海洋资源的重要性。只有实施以上的措施,我们才能保护鱼类免于灭绝。
This picture shows a drastic change in...
这幅图显示了……的一个显著变化。
The two parts display totally different scenes...
两部分显示了……的不同情况。
Judging from the picture, we can see that...
从图中,我们可以看到
Therefore, it is high time we took effective measures to solve this problem.
First... second...third...last but not least...
因此,我们必须采取有效的措施来解决这个问题。首先……第二……第三……最后……
Only... can...
只有……才能……
通过上面这道题的解析,大家也能看出来,在2000年的时候就出现了这样的看图作文,一直到现在都是连续出现这样的题目。由此大家也可以知道看图作文已经成了考试中的重点,既然是经常出现的,大家就可以做好充分的准备了。大家一定要在复习的时候把考试中经常会用到的一些英语看图作文模板背下来,这样才能在考试的时候真正的运用它们。
相关推荐:
更多考研资讯请点击 &&&
更多考研课程请点击 &&&
点击进入&&&&
温馨小贴士:
 1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
 2.上海新东方官网:&
(责任编辑:马玉婷)
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语看图作文 的文章