根据实际写一写we are going homefor a sprinng outing

连词成句.1.is ,a ,bookshop ,beside ,supermarket ,there ,the2.is ,going ,outing ,on ,sunday ,Bob ,school ,a ,on 3.are ,going ,on ,do ,you ,to ,Monther 'sDay ,what4.a ,holiday ,long ,in ,summer ,we ,have5.are ,you ,your ,going ,do ,what ,for ,to ,h_百度作业帮
连词成句.1.is ,a ,bookshop ,beside ,supermarket ,there ,the2.is ,going ,outing ,on ,sunday ,Bob ,school ,a ,on 3.are ,going ,on ,do ,you ,to ,Monther 'sDay ,what4.a ,holiday ,long ,in ,summer ,we ,have5.are ,you ,your ,going ,do ,what ,for ,to ,h
连词成句.1.is ,a ,bookshop ,beside ,supermarket ,there ,the2.is ,going ,outing ,on ,sunday ,Bob ,school ,a ,on 3.are ,going ,on ,do ,you ,to ,Monther 'sDay ,what4.a ,holiday ,long ,in ,summer ,we ,have5.are ,you ,your ,going ,do ,what ,for ,to ,holiday6.are ,children ,for ,the ,sports day,practising7.is ,a ,of ,kind ,dish ,that ,special ,there ,at ,restaurant按要求完成句子1.I want to go to the beach.(变为一般疑问句)2.No.3 primary school is 《over there》(对书名号部分进行提问) 3.he's going to 《buy some flowers 》on mother’s day.(对书名号部分进行提问)4.we would like a glass of juice and a cup of coffee.(变为一般疑问句)5.a hamburger is 《12 yuan》(对书名号部分进行提问)6.there is a bird in the tree.(变为一般疑问句)7.《Bob》 is on the second floor (对书名号部分进行提问)8.do you like this white hat?(否定回答)9.I want to go to the supermarket(变为一般疑问句)10.NO 2 Middle school is 《beside the bank of china》(对书名号部分进行提问)11.I'mgoing to buy her some flowers.(改为意思相同的句子)连词成句1 I'm ,do,to,some,going,fishing.2.your,father,would,like,the,to,roast,eat,duck3.the,is,vase,the,belw,bird4.what,tony,do,at,does,christmas5.it's,for,lunch,time6.hamburgers,are,for,not,your,good,health7.the,is,on,fifth,bookshop,the,floor8.birthday,is,sunday,mother's,next9.is,a,and,the,between,ball,the,there,desk,TV10.water,mum.glass,wants,have,a,to,of11.homework,he,himself,writes,his,by12.sport,a,for,good,is,our,swimming,health按要求完成句子1.we have some fried rice.(变为一般疑问句)2.we need some butter to make a cake.(改为否定句)3.you shouldn't eat fast food too much.(用祈使句改写句子)4.Is tim going to come to Pat's birthday party?(否定回答)
同学你太懒了吧?本来这是老师布置的提高你学习能力的题目.为何要到网上让别人代做呢.请自己思考吧.实在不会就去学习课本.
好多,我有点懒呀,呵呵We are going for a spring outing. What are you go_百度知道
We are going for a spring outing. What are you go
We are going for a spring outing. What are you going to wear. 的意思
我有更好的答案
我们准备去春游,你穿什么衣服
我们要去春游,你要穿什么衣服啊。
我们要去春游,你要穿什么?
我们要去春游。你穿什么衣服去?
维阿勾引佛哦视屏奥亭,我踢啊有勾引图沃尔。的意思
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
spring的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我根据内容写一篇对话!your have been working in your company for three years without a holuday.Now you are going to your boss to company about this.帮我写段对话啊!最好能读上两分钟的!_百度作业帮
帮我根据内容写一篇对话!your have been working in your company for three years without a holuday.Now you are going to your boss to company about this.帮我写段对话啊!最好能读上两分钟的!
帮我根据内容写一篇对话!your have been working in your company for three years without a holuday.Now you are going to your boss to company about this.帮我写段对话啊!最好能读上两分钟的!
哥们是不是holuday打错了啊应该是Holiday假期的意思,我先写着,马上给你发消息里面去,一分钟多少单词啊,200行不?
you : Excuse me , boss! I have something to talk with you. Boss: What's Matter? You : My son will finish his study in university of Bejing next
month. He want me to go to Beijin...用 be going to 写一个英语小短文可以是我的星期天_百度知道
Today is the weekend.
We are going to play in the park.We are going to row boat.And we are going to fly kites.
We are going to a restaurant ,and have some ice cream.
We are going to have a best weekend!
求采纳!!!!
l am going to go shopping with my friends tomorrow moring, and I am going to visit my grandmother in the afternoon. After that, I am going to watch a film with my sister.That's my schedule for tomorrow. 我明天早上要去和朋友逛街,下午再去看望我的祖母。之后陪姐姐去看电影。那就是我明天的行程安排。
希望能帮到你。
没有财富值?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Summer holiday iscoming.What are you——to do?We are going to HONG KONG for a———.—— are going to get——?we are going to stay?that sounds great.have a——time!thank you.横线怎么填 ,并翻译在一点九前写给我快—— are y_百度作业帮
Summer holiday iscoming.What are you——to do?We are going to HONG KONG for a———.—— are going to get——?we are going to stay?that sounds great.have a——time!thank you.横线怎么填 ,并翻译在一点九前写给我快—— are y
Summer holiday iscoming.What are you——to do?We are going to HONG KONG for a———.—— are going to get——?we are going to stay?that sounds great.have a——time!thank you.横线怎么填 ,并翻译在一点九前写给我快—— are you going to stay?
Summer holiday is coming.What are you—going—to do?暑假快到了,你们打算干什么啊?We are going to HONG KONG for a—trip——.我们打算去香港旅游—How— are going to get—there—?你们怎么去那里啊?have a—good—time!玩得开心点—where— are you going to stay?你们打算待在哪里?we are going to stay in a hotel我们打算待在酒店
going, visit,暑假就要到了。你打算干什么?我要去香港旅游。
how are you going to get there? where are you
going to stay? that sounds great. have a good time! thank you.你打算怎么去那里 ? 我们打算呆在那里。 听起来很不错, 玩的开心 过得愉快
第一个空going,第二个空填trip。暑假要到了,你打算做什么?我们打算去香港旅游。
Summer holiday is coming.What are you -going- to do? We are going to HONG KONG for a -holliday-.
-Where- are you going to get—to—?we are going to stay ?that sounds great。have a—good—time! thank you。
—— are going to get——?we are going to stay?that sounds great。have a——time! thank you。这呢
我认为What there good/great
—— are going to get——?要根据前后文定夺。
你想在那里买些什么或者是得到什么?我打算待一段时间。很好!祝你玩得愉快}

我要回帖

更多关于 how are you going 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信