i am best at 范文basketball作文

谁帮写篇英语作文 I an crazy about basketball for many reasons. 谢谢啊。。。。。。。。。。。。_百度知道
谁帮写篇英语作文 I an crazy about basketball for many reasons. 谢谢啊。。。。。。。。。。。。
。、、80 90个字就可以
【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答.It is a lot of fun playing with your team members against the other team,it is very interesting。请尽快采纳.First,playing basketball is teamwork,it can build up my body and make me strong。祝你进步,especially basketball.Second,who is the best baketball player in China.I am crazy about basketball for many reasons.Another reason why I am crazy about baketball is that I like Yao Ming.I enjoy doing something like that.It can make me happy while I play it.ThirdI Am Crazy about BasketballI am crazy about sports
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
am crazy about basketball. I like basketball as I have the dream of becoming a NBA star like YaoMing. Basketball also helps me to to release stress from school work. Playing baskeball at this moment keep my health in check. I would play the game when ever i have the time, especially the NBA. I would also watch all live telecast of basktball game
I Am Crazy about BasketballI am crazy about sports,especially basketball.I am crazy about basketball for many reasons.First,it is very interesting.It can make me happy while I play it.Second,it can build up my body and make me strong.Third,playing basketball is teamwork.I enjoy doing something like that.It is a lot of fun playing with your team members against the other team.Another reason why I am crazy about baketball is that I like Yao Ming,who is the best baketball player in China.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文范例_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语作文范例
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢八年级上册英语作文范文[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
八年级上册英语作文范文[1]
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩40页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的选项中选出一个最佳选项。Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
up. Do you know me? I’m your new friend. My name is Clock. Look
me. I have no feet,
I can walk with my hands. I have no mouth, but I
speak to you. Now please listen to
5 . Today is Monday. You have many things to do. Classes
6 at 8:00. You have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. After 3:40 you have a basketball match
Class Two. You come
at 5:40. You have supper at 6:00. You
CCTV news at 7:00. And you go to bed at 9:30. Now please get up quickly and have your breakfast or(否则)you will be
10 .小题1:A.get B.gets C.to get D.getting小题2:A.at B.for C.after D.like小题3:A.and B.but C.so D.or小题4:A.can’t B.mustn’t C.must D.can小题5:A.I B.my C.mineD.me小题6:A.begin B.beginsC.beginningD.to begin小题7:A.to B.withC.and D.for小题8:A.home B.to homeC.your homeD.at home小题9:A.watchB.readC.see D.look at小题10:A.earlyB.happyC.glad D.late - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的选项中选出一个最佳选项。Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
me. I have no feet,
6 at 8:00. You have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. After 3:40 you have a basketball match
Class Two. You come
CCTV news at 7:00. And you go to bed at 9:30. Now please get up quickly and have your breakfast or(否则)you will be
10 .小题1:A.get B.gets C.to get D.getting小题2:A.at B.for C.after D.like小题3:A.and B.but C.so D.or小题4:A.can’t B.mustn’t C.must D.can小题5:A.I B.my C.mineD.me小题6:A.begin B.beginsC.beginningD.to begin小题7:A.to B.withC.and D.for小题8:A.home B.to homeC.your homeD.at home小题9:A.watchB.readC.see D.look at小题10:A.earlyB.happyC.glad D.late阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的选项中选出一个最佳选项。Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
me. I have no feet,
Class Two. You come
10 .小题1:A.get B.gets C.to get D.getting小题2:A.at B.for C.after D.like小题3:A.and B.but C.so D.or小题4:A.can’t B.mustn’t C.must D.can小题5:A.I B.my C.mineD.me小题6:A.begin B.beginsC.beginningD.to begin小题7:A.to B.withC.and D.for小题8:A.home B.to homeC.your homeD.at home小题9:A.watchB.readC.see D.look at小题10:A.earlyB.happyC.glad D.late科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:D小题5:D
小题6:A小题7:B小题8:A小题9:A小题10:D解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am best at 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信