小学英语作文my day《my day》约25个词数

假如你是Mary,请给你的美国笔友Mike写一封e-mail告诉他你在中国是怎样过春节的,词数约60个,英语作文._百度知道
假如你是Mary,请给你的美国笔友Mike写一封e-mail告诉他你在中国是怎样过春节的,词数约60个,英语作文.
提问者采纳
I am so glad to hear from you.
In your letterDear Mike. Well.
If you are intereted in this, we have an official week off for this festival, and we can get new clothes, warmth and good wish for the next year.
With regards, too. During the Spring Festival. In a word, I may tell you more next time, this is a festival of happiness, all the family members will get together and stay at home to enjoy the moment of reunion with warmth, play the fireworks--which is a symbol of good luck and happiness. We can eat various delicious food, you asked me how do Chinese people celebrate the Spring Festival
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
mops and vacuum cleaners are laid to rest for fear of &quot, and turn the entire country into ahello&quot. in china. families plaster their walls with Chinese New Year couplets, from that point onin china, shops, weeks before Chinese Lunar New Ygong xi fa cai&quot, the wholsweeping away&quot, every phone call is answered with & instead of &quot, A new year is not a new year without the ver. brooms. the tradition if started out with married couples giving young children a trifle of pocket money as a holiday treat, restaurants and public transports Eve. on New Year&#39
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语作文词数一百左右,谢谢!_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,593贴子:
急求一篇英语作文词数一百左右,谢谢!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
假如你叫李华,是一名高一学生,家住农村。最近得知有些村民要拆除村中的古庙时,你心急如焚。拆除古庙的理由是建一个新工厂,发展本村经济。保留古庙理由,古庙是村史的重要组成部分。建意另寻别处建工厂。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语作文…Top Meal of the Day词数不少于80_百度知道
英语作文…Top Meal of the Day词数不少于80
原因1晚上学习太晚;速求;结果1课上想睡觉2记忆力变差要求用到以下提示,不吃早饭可以多睡会2家长太忙无法照顾:最近一项研究表明大约有百分之二十的学生有不吃早饭的习惯,给钱让孩子自己解决3一些女生为了保持苗条不吃早饭,导致成绩下落
Some of the girls said that they don&#39.As for the parents,they often too busy to take care of their children so they always give money to their children instead.Breakfast is always neccesary cause it offer 30% energy we needed a whole day and it is helpful to thinking.It is harmful to people who don't eat breakfast because people may want to sleep in class and theirt eat breakfast because they want to keep fitThere is a result showed that there are about 25% students have a habit of not eating breakfast and the total reasons are the students always study too late so they want to sleep more.So we must form a habit of eating breakfast
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
&lt,&lt. Therefore.纯手工输入. Such a bad habit is caused by a couple of reasons. Students may fail to focus in t表示换行. C HoweverTp&gt. S&#47, parents are too busy to take care of their children, as the top meal of the day, eating breakfast is the most essential thing, not eating breakfast will cause countless negative problems. &lt. Also: Breakfast--Top Meal of the Day: A recent research showed that there are about 20% students do not have a custom of eating breakfast. They may also memorize things slower and lead their grad Fp&&#47。有问题追问, many students stay up late because of their heavy studies, a lot more girls want to keep fit and skinny and hence they refuse to eat breakfast, so that they prefer sleeping a bit more instead of /p&gt, so they just give their kids money for food
A recent study suggests
that about 20% of the students don't have the habit of eating the breakfast, which is regarded as the top meal of the day.
The study also pointed out many reasons. One of them is that if they don't have breakfast , they can sleep for a longer time because they study too long and stay up late at night. Besides, the parents are too busy at their work to take care of the children. Instead, they often give some money for the children to solve the problems of meals. What's more, some girl students prefer not to eat breakfast in order to lose weight and keep a fine body shape.
Further more, there are some bad results of not eating breakfast. For example, the students are easy to fall asleep in classes. And their memory ability will turn bad, leading to poor performance in studies.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文100词数
求一篇英语作文100词数 100
假设你是李华,TIM是你笔友,一直希望来中国教英语。得知前进中学需要一位英语老师后,你写信搞术他相关情况,主要为(1时间为一学期2教两个班英语口语,每周十节课3负责学校的英语课外活东,每周一次。待遇每月4000元,另提供往返机票、免费住宿
&& How are you?How are you getting along with your work?I am very gald to hear from you.You have said that you hope to teach English in China.Now I get a piece of news that the Qian Jin Middle School needs an English,I think you can do the job so I write to you.The school has an English&teacher who can teach oral English for two classes one term,and there are ten lessons a week,and take charge of the English activities outside of the English class once a week.If you get the job,you can earn 4000 yuan every month,and the school provides the plane tickets for your coming and returning,and free living confitions.Hope you come to China soon!
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
其他回答 (1)
这行吗&& 你看看&&& 希望对你有帮助 谢谢
&& How are you?I am very gald to hear from you.You have said that you hope to teach English in China.Now I get a piece of news that the Qian Jin Middle School needs an English,I think you can do the job so I write to you.The school has an English&teacher who can teach oral English for two classes one term,and there are ten lessons a week,and take charge of the English activities outside of the English class once a week.If you get the job,you can earn 4000 yuan every month,and the school provides the plane tickets for your coming and returning,and free living confitions.Hope you come to China soon!
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best wishes!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇旅游的英语作文是去北京旅游的景点有故宫博物馆天安门广场长城北京胡同词数大约是七十至八十。_百度知道
求一篇旅游的英语作文是去北京旅游的景点有故宫博物馆天安门广场长城北京胡同词数大约是七十至八十。
there were many antiques which we could espy the great culture .  From the great wall  This summer holiday I have been to BeiJing for a travel. it was a great journey. what a great grandeur,it was a well-known wonder in the world.it is made of big stones which was too heavy to bring even uesing it to buil a construction of ruggedization! we have went to see the Imperial Palace and the great wall and them let me feel that I was proud to be a Chinese.  The Imperial Palace noted the history
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my happy day英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信