求翻译下面这句伤感英文句子带翻译

求下面这几句的英文翻译。。谢谢!_百度知道
求下面这几句的英文翻译。。谢谢!
三次获得校三等奖学金参加世博志愿者为上海发展出力积极参加学校组织的文艺活动积极参与各个晚会的举办暑假曾去敬老院奉献爱心
提问者采纳
I have been engaged in the amusement activities organized by our schoolI have won our school the third-class scholarship three times.I have joined in all kinds
of parties actively and gone to the nursing home to show our care during summer.I have worked as a volunteer the Expo for the development of Shanghai
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
I have won the school third-class scholarship three timesParticipate in the Expo as volunteers for the development of ShanghaiParticipate in cultural activities actively organized by the school Participate in each party
held activelyWent to the nursing home bring my love in summer
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Three times three school scholarshipParticipate in the Expo volunteers for the Shanghai development effortsActively participate in the school organization of literary activitiesActively participate in various party held a summer vacation to homes for the dedication of love
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:求翻译下面这个句子:_百度知道
英语翻译:求翻译下面这个句子:
the newsalmost incidentally&quot, Amy MPeople go toFacebook mainly to share personal moments - and they discover &quot, director of journalism research atPew,&quot
提问者采纳
人们去Facebook主要是分享个人的一些时刻 - 并且他们发现“新闻几乎是偶然地,”艾米·米切尔,皮尤新闻学研究部主任在一份声明中说。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下面的这句话要怎么翻译成英语,求高手指教.文化是没有商量余地的,交易达成或达不成,都不会使人们为了商业目的而改变他们的文化,因此对于谈判人员来说,接受存在于他们之间的文化差异并试图去理解它,将是十_百度作业帮
下面的这句话要怎么翻译成英语,求高手指教.文化是没有商量余地的,交易达成或达不成,都不会使人们为了商业目的而改变他们的文化,因此对于谈判人员来说,接受存在于他们之间的文化差异并试图去理解它,将是十
文化是没有商量余地的,交易达成或达不成,都不会使人们为了商业目的而改变他们的文化,因此对于谈判人员来说,接受存在于他们之间的文化差异并试图去理解它,将是十分有益的.此外,在文化方面,美国是一个不拘礼节的社会,因此,在第一次会面时,美国人就可能直接用名字来称呼他人
翻译需要把字里行间的意义充分准确的表达出来,不是字词的简单堆砌,楼上两位朋友的“negotiable” 为错用;本人翻译如下,如有不妥请高手和各位老师不吝赐教:文化是没有商量余地的,交易达成或达不成,都不会使人们为了商业目的而改变他们的文化,因此对于谈判人员来说,接受存在于他们之间的文化差异并试图去理解它,将是十分有益的.此外,在文化方面,美国是一个不拘礼节的社会,因此,在第一次会面时,美国人就可能直接用名字来称呼他人Culture does not smack of compromise. Whether a transaction is concluded or not, people will not change their culture for the sake of business purposes. So, it is favorable for negotiators to accept the cultural gaps between and try to understand them. In terms of culture, Ameica is a country valuing little formality. As a result, you can call an American his name directly when you meet for the first time.
Culture is not negotiable. Whether a deal can be done or not would not make people changing their culture for business purposes. So, for a negotiator, it is good to accept and try to understand the cu...
Culture is not negotiable……
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求大神帮忙翻译一下这句英语,程序翻译的太美,我快被他蠢哭了_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译一下这句英语,程序翻译的太美,我快被他蠢哭了
If the deviation for the revisit from theprevious measurement(s) exceeds these uncertainty levels, a further investigationinto gross errors and falsely estimated integer ambiguities should beconducted. Since the uncertainty levels are computed based on a diagonal variance–c旦畅测堆爻瞪诧缺超画ovariancematrix in the law of error propagation, with no temporal correlation, therevisit should be performed with an appropriate time separation between the measurements.
提问者采纳
如果偏差从以前的测量访问超过了这些不确定性的水平,进一步的调查,严重的错误,并错误地估计整周模糊度应该进旦畅测堆爻瞪诧缺超画行。由于不确定性的水平是基于一个对角线方差 - 协方差计算,基质中的错误传播定律,没有时间相关性,therevisit应与测量之间的适当时间间隔来执行。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文整句翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信