还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢你的位置:
&& 详细内容
英文催款信的三种写法:马上结帐
时间:日 16:45
A Letter to Urge Prompt Settlement
Dear Sirs,
We have received your letter of the 17th July with thanks.
We received payments of $275 on the 2nd July, and $525 on the 9th July respectively. This leaves a debit balance of $320. We would like to remind you that in your letter of the 22nd June you promised to repay before the end of June.
We enclose a statement for the period ending on the 31st July. We would appreciate a prompt settlement of this account.
Yours sincerely,
参考译文:
&&& 我们已收到你们7月17日的来信,非常感谢。
&&& 我们分别在7月2日和7月9日收到275美元和525美元两笔付款。这样还剩下欠款余额320美元。我们想提醒你们,在你们6月22日的来信中,你们答应在6月底前付清欠款。
&&& 随函附上到7月31日为止的结算表。我们将非常感谢你们迅速结清此账。最全英语地址写法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
最全英语地址写法
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​地​址​写​法​,​供​参​考​。​比​较​全​哈​~
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
中级商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之写法问题(3)
23:09:09&&
中级商务英语写作:商务信件全攻略之写法问题(3):8. 请求采取行动:Please could you … We would be grateful if you could … We would be appreciate it if you could …
8. 请求采取行动:
Please could you & We would be grateful if you could & We would be appreciate it if you could &
as soon as possible. without delay. immediately.
注:please could you & 是最直接的方式。在要求一些一般性的事情时,可以使用这种表达。   环境:   You have seen an advertisement in the newspaper for a post as office manger. You want an application form.   I would appreciate it if you could send me an application form.   The photocopier in your office has broken down. You want to have it repaired, quickly.   We would be grateful if you could send a repairman to fix our photocopier as soon as possible.   You have moved your office and you want the post office to forward your letters to your new address.   Please could you forward my letters to my new address.   You want the telephone company to put another telephone in your office. You need it urgently.   We would appreciate it if you could put another telephone in our office immediately.   You have written to a company and you want them to reply quickly.   I would be grateful if you could give us a reply quickly.   9. 抱歉:
We must apologize for & We apologize for & We are extremely sorry for &
注:以上句型后请使用动词ing形式。   以上句型中的for可以换成that,然后用从句表达。   一般来说,解释产生问题的原因,然后在信的结尾处再次表达歉意。   再次抱歉:
Please accept our apologies once again. We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience. With apologies once again.
10. 要求提供信息:
Please could you We would be grateful if you could We would appreciate it if you could
give us further details about .. inform us (about/if) & let us know ( about/if ) &
We would like to know ( about/if ) &
&注:如果需要特别重要的信息,可以在以上句型前使用:in particular。   环境:   You wrote a letter to someone and they haven&t replied. You want to know if they received the letter.   We would be grateful if you could let us know if the letter has reached you.   A businessman is going to your country. He wants you to get a visa for him. You need all the details about his passport (his nationality, date of birth, where his passport was issued, and when it expires).   Please could you give details about your passport. I would like to know your nationality, date of birth, where your passport was issued and when it expires.   You want to know about the same businessman&s flight (flight number, date and time of arrival).   In particular, I would like to know your flight number, date and time of arrival.
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 for循环三种写法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。