改错 After watching English on Sunday on TV in theon friday morningg ,I phoned Li Hua tell her we should go

导读:宁夏银川一中2012届高三年级第一次月考英语试题DearLiMei,Withthemid-termexamcome,youmustgetpreparedforthem.Ithinkthatyouneedisarightstudymethod.Asweallknow,therearethreestageinstudy---preview,studyinclas
银川一中2012届高三年级第一次月考英语试题
Dear Li Mei,
With the mid-term exam come, you must get prepared for them.I think that you need is a right study
method.As we all know, there are three stage in study--- preview, study in class and review, among which review was the most important.You should first make a review plan, then stick to it.
I follow my review plan strictly and have made a progress in my study.It turns out to be good
enough.Of course, there are more than one way to review.So long as you review regular, I’m sure you can find more ways to study well.
If you have any question of subjects, you may ask me I’m glad to help you.We may meet in our
school library every Friday afternoon.
Best regards.
Dear Li Mei,
, I’m sure you can find more ways to study well.
If you have
any question
subjects, you may ask me ∧I’m glad to help you. We
may meet in our school library every Friday afternoon.
Best regards.
银川一中2012届高三年级第二次月考英语试题
I’m a middle school student name Li Ming.I’m writing to tell you something.Recently I have noticed many of my classmates often go to the cyber café near our school.I went there too in the other day.I was surprising to see many students playing computer games, watching films or chat.Some students were even talking about love affairs online.On my opinion, the cyber cafe should be a place which we can find much useful informations.The Internet should be a window to the outside world rather than place for games.The Internet is good if we make good use of them.Otherwise, it will give us great harm.So the local government should take measures to make sure that students use cyber cafes positively.
I’m a middle school student .I’m writing to tell you something.Recently I have
noticed many of my classmates often go to the cyber café near our school.
other day.
Some students were even talking about love affairs online.
.The Internet should be a window to the
information
outside world rather than
place for games..
.So the local government should take measures to make sure
that students use cyber cafes positively.
宁夏银川一中2012届高三第六次月考英语试题
I just come back from Britain last week. I was luckily enough to be one of the student from different countries to visit the UK from Feb.16 to 28. We paid a visit to many places, like London, Oxford or the Lake District. I learned much about British culture and history in London, where was my favorite. I also liked Oxford, in which I saw much more old buildings. The Lake District was beautiful, but it was pity that it rained heavily when they were there. The most excited thing for me in the Britain was that I made a lot of friends there.
the Lake District. I learned much about British culture and history in
more old buildings . The Lake District was beautiful, but it was ∧pity
rained heavily
银川一中2012届高三第一次模拟考试英语试题
When I was an elementary school student aging ten, I took part in a singing competition in our city.This was my first time to be in a singing competition.In the day of the competition, I was asked to enter into a studio room, which there was only one person and a piano.The man asked me to sing in front of the microphone, following his piano playing.My mother was waiting for me outside the studio.I thought that I sang better at the time.So when I finished and walked out the studio, my mother asked, ―What happened to your voices? Why couldn’t we hear you?‖ Then, I realized that I forget to switch on the microphone.
1. aging →aged
2. This →That/It
3. In →On
4. entered into去掉into
5. which →where
6. better →well
7. So →But
8. out后加of
9. voices →voice
10. forget →forgot
银川一中2012届高三第二次模拟试卷英语试题
I think that travelling is a good way to learning about the world. And I like very much. There are many
kinds of transport to choose of when travelling. We may neither take a plane, a train, a bus, a car, a bike, a ship or even take a trip on feet. As for me, I prefer to ride a bike. There are a good many advantages of travelling by a bike. I suppose it is not only cheaply, but also help us take exercise. Compare with other forms of transport, riding a bike causes little pollution, and is better for the environment.
1. to改为 of 或把learning改为learn
2. 在like后加it
3. 把choose of改为choose from
4. 把neither改为either
5. 把feet改为foot
6. by a bike去掉a
7. 把cheaply改为cheap
8. help改为helps
9. Compare改为Compared
10. little改为less
银川一中2011届高三年级第一次月考英语试题
Last weekend we went mountain-climbing.Even the heavy rain in the morning could not prevent us go.Setting off very early, we went along an extreme narrow road, all in high spirits.On every side of the road were green fields and some farm house.We could hear the sound of the rain and our footsteps mixing with our laughter.At noon we reached top of the mountain.That surprised us most was the beauty of the scenes there.After having a short rest and sharing with the food we had brought, we started going down.It rained even harder.We are wet to the skin, and we still sang and laughed happily.
Last weekend we went mountain-climbing.Even the heavy rain in the morning could not
We could hear the sound of
each/ either
.At noon we reached ^ top of the
mountain..After having a short rest
.It rained even harder.We
删除with .
银川一中2011届高三年级第二次月考英语试题
Dear Jin Jing,
Your problem is common one among middle school students.Maybe the following advices can help you.First in all, believe in yourself.Your greatest problem is that you lack self-confidence.The first thing you must do it is to smile at your classmates.One smile speaks loud about your wish to make friends than any words.Your smile will show that you are friendly to him.Next, trying talking with a student who is as
shy as you or who share the same interest as you.You can discuss your studies with a classmate and you can also talk about your hobbies.Unless anyone is in trouble, you should be ready to help him or her.Once you have confidence, you can make as many friends as possibly.
Your problem is ∧common one among middle school students.Maybe the
a ..Your greatest
problem is that you lack self-confidence.
at your classmates.louder
any words.them
can discuss your studies with a classmate and you can also talk about your
hobbies..
银川一中2011届高三年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
After watch ―English TV‖ last Sunday morning, I phoned to my classmate and told him to go to see a film in the afternoon.Before the film was over, we returned to school to do our lessons.While we are having a rest in the corridor, I saw Mr Liu, my head teacher.He told me that we had made some progresses in English, but my Chinese lagged behind, especially my Chinese composition.He suggested I must read more and keeping a diary every day.In the evening my father told me that reading newspapers would do me well for improving composition writing.That was really good idea! What they said was quite right, and I should follow their advice.
答案:就爱阅读www.92to.com网友整理上传,为您提供最全的知识大全,期待您的分享,转载请注明出处。
欢迎转载:
推荐:    当前位置: >>
2013高考英语二轮复习 精品资料专题19 短文改错名校测试(教师版)
2013 高考英语二轮复习 精品资料专题 19 短文改错名校测试(教师 版)【2013 届吉林省吉林市高三下学期期中】短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 下面文中共有 10 处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号∧,并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线\划掉。 修改:在错词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2、只允 许修改 10 处,多者从第 11 处不计分。 I will share with you a true story happened a couple of days ago. One of my classmate bought a bag of snacks from a food store. A few roommates were then invited to enjoy snacks. Unluckily, all of them got poisoned and had stomachaches with our faces pale. They are quickly sent to a nearby hospital. Doctors examined them but gave them some medicine. They were out of danger soon before taking the medicine. This accident should make us to realize the seriousness of the food safety problem. I strong suggest that the whole society pays more attention to food safety.短文改错: I will share with you a true storythat/which 或∧happened a couple of days ago. One happeningof my classmate bought a bag of snacks from a food store. A few roommates were then classmates1 invited to enjoy ∧ snacks. the Unluckily, all of them got poisoned and had stomachaches with our faces pale. their They are quickly sent to(去掉) a nearby hospital. Doctors examined them but gave were and them some medicine. They were out of danger soon before taking the medicine. This after accident should make us to realize the seriousness of the food safety problem. I strong suggest that the whole society pays more attention to food safety. strongly pay 【2013 届河北保定市期末调研】短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 l0 分) 下面文中共有 10 处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号八,并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线、划掉。 修改:在错词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2、只允许修改 10 处,多者从第 11 处不计分。 . Dear Editor, I'm a senior high student in a key school of Banding city. I'm fond of play basketball appr oaching and we should get good prepared for it. Thus I had no choice but play basketball just on holidays. However, I really hope to do it every day, and my parent insist that I give it up. into study. How do you think of it? Could you give me some advice on how to deal with the problem? I am looking forward to your early reply. Li Hua They think learning is their first task and I should throw whole of myself It i s known by us that the college entrance examination is2 8.their―my 考查代词指代一致。此处意为:学习是我的首要任务。 9.whole 前加 the 考查冠词的用法。此处 the whole of myself 意为:全身。 10.How―What 考查固定句型的用法。此处为 what do you think of . . . 。 【2013 届黑龙江大庆铁人中学第三阶段考试】短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 该文中共有十处错误,每句中最多有两处,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线( \)划掉。 修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2、只允许修改十处, 多者(从第 11 处起) 不计分。 John's goal in life was become a successfully doctor.He knew he had to finish high school first,so he put his heart into his studies―in particular,biology, chemistry,and maths.Because he worked hardly at these subjects,John became good at it.However,John forgot that he needed to master some other subjects beside those he had been ch osen.As a result,John fails both English and Latin in the end of the second school year.But he had to repeat these subjects and he was almost unable to graduate like planned.John learned a good lesson.3 6.chosen 前面的 been 考查动词的语态。根据句意应用主动语态,所以去掉 been; 7.fails――failed 考查动词时态。根据通篇的时态可知用一般过去时; 8.in――at 考查介词的用法。学期末应为:at the end of the school year; 9.But――So 考查句间的逻辑关系。此处应为顺承关系,所以用 so; 10.like――as 考查状语从句的省略。此处 as 是连词,连接状语从 句,这里是状语从句 的省略。 【2013 届河北省石家庄市第一次质检】短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文 中共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处 错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修 改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改 l0 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 We senior school students do have some g rowing pains.Take some of my classmate for example,they often feel upset because the expectations from parents,endless hornework and the pressure of exanB.These serious affect their physical and mental well-being.Therefore,I think about it quite necessary to take measures to relieve the pains.First,that is a good idea to have heart-to-heart talks with our parents, tell them we won’t disappoint them .Meanwhile,it's advisable to spare sonic time to take some exercise beside our devotion to the studies so that we will always feel4 relaxing and energetic.As long as we were fully prepared,we are sure to achieve great success in my academic performance.9.were――are 考查动词时态。根据全文内容可知此处用一般现在时; 10.my――our 考查代词指代一致。根据前面的 we 可知用 our,这样代词方能指代一致。 【2013 届黑龙江大庆实验中学期末】短文改错(共 10 小题。每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 短文中共有 10 处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加p删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧) ,并在此符号下面 写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用()划掉。 修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词的下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计。 There is no doubt whether scores are important for students. So today when I saw the score, 90, on my math test paper, my happinesses was beyond words. I believed Mom was sure to praise for me. On getting home, I raised the test paper before her and said proud, “ Mom, look at my score!” Mom had a look at them. Surprisingly, she said calmly, “Good, but I hope you can find out the reason that ten points were taken away.” Heard the words, I stared amazement. Then I realized that it is not important whether we had got high scores. It is whether we know what we have lea rned or haven’t that really matter.5 【2013 届四川雅安中学高三 1 月考】短文改错(共 10 小题;每题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 文中共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误只涉及到一个单词的增加、删 除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧) ,并且在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把 多余的词用()划掉。修改:在错词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1.每处错误及其修改后仅限一词; 2 只允许修改 10 处,多者从第十一处起不记分。 After watch “English TV” last Sunday morning, I phoned to my classmate and told him to go to see a film in the afternoon. Before the film was over, we returned to school to do our lessons. While we are having a rest in the corridor, I saw Mr Liu, my China teacher. He told me that we had made some progresses in English, but my Chinese lagged behind, especially my Chinese composition. He suggested I must read more and keeping a diary every day. In the evening my father told me that reading newspapers would do me well for improving composition writing. That was really good idea! What they said was quite right, and I should follow their advice.6 【2013 届东北三省四市协作体联考】短文改错 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分, 满分 10 分) 假设英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修 改作文, 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中 共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 It was our English teacher’s birthday yesterday. Though English is a hard subject, but I like my English teacher a lot, and so are my classmates. She is nice to us and always tells us stories of the days when she was in her twenty. Sometimes she even stayed in school to help students make up their lessons. She always encourages us and tells us do our best. We are gratefully to her, so that day we bought him a cake and a gift. We even made a big card for her, on it we wrote all our names. Seeing these, she was moving and had a big smile in her face.7 【2013 届全国 100 所名校一诊】短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共 有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 Good morning, e veryone, It's great honor for me to speak here. My name's Li Xiaojun, born of a harmonious family. My father and mother are all high school teachers. Influenced by them, I read widely during my early age, but I've developed a great interest in arts and sports. I'm easy?going, and get along well with my classmates. It is this personality which helps me win over all my classmates' friendships, and also help me overcome many difficulties both in academic and personal life. Being admitted in your university has always been a beautiful dream for me. I dream constantly that I, along with mine classmates, will study happy with the help of the re I dream that I will swim freely in the sea, enjoying the waves of knowledge. I hope all my dream will come true in the near future. Thank you.8 Good morning, everyone, It's ∧agreat honor for me to speak here. My name's Li Xiaojun, born of a harmonious family. My father and mother are __all__both/all/ high school teachers. Influenced by them, I read widely during my early age, butand I've developed a great interest in arts and sports. I'm easy?going, and classmates. It is this personality whichthat helps me win over all my classmates' friendships, and also helphelps me overcome many difficulties both in academic and personal life. Being admitted ininto/to your university has always been a beautiful dream for me. I dream constantly that I, along with minemy classmates, will study happyhappily with the help of the res I dream that I will swim freely in the sea, enjoying the waves of knowledge. I hope all my dreamdreams will come true in the near future. Thank you. 【2013 届宁夏银川二中高三 10 月考】短文改错(共 10 小题; 每小题 1 分, 满分 10 分) 要求: 增加: 在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧) 并在此符号下面写出该加的词。 , 删除: 把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改: 在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 Dear Jim, I am so exciting that you will come to China. I will free from December 18 and will have a plenty of time to be together with you. I’ll meet you at the airport getgetting along well with my9 and then you will take No.8 Bus for my home. You worry about the weather here in your email. In fact, the weather here is quite different from it in your city. It isn’t very cold, but you needn’t bring many clothes with you. During your stay here, I’ll take you to some places of interests and you can taste some local snacks. I am sure we will have greatly fun together. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon. Yours John10
更多搜索:
赞助商链接
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
其他2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
If you are hungry, what would you do? Have your favorite meal and stay quiet after that? 【小题1】 But it never lets you know, because you keep it busy thinking about your friends or fa- vorite stars. So it silently serves your needs and never lets itself grow. When mind loses its freedom to grow, creativity sets a full stop. This might be the reason why we all sometimes think "What happens next?","Why can't I think?"  【小题2】 Why reading but not watching TV? It is because reading has been the most educa-tive tool used by us right from childhood. Since it develops other aspects of our life, we have to take help from reading. Once you read a book, you run your eyes through the lines and your mind tries to explainsomething to you.  【小题3】 Now this seed is unknowingly used by you to develop new ideas. If itis used many times, the same seed can give you great help to relate a lot of things, which youwould have never thought of in your wildest dreams!This is nothing but creativity.  【小题4】 ,Within no time you can start talking with yourfriends in English or any other language and never run out of the right words. So guys, do give food for your thoughts by reading, reading and~reading.  【小题5】 Goand get a book!
A.The interesting part of the book is stored in your mind as a seed.
B.Why not do some reading while you are hungry?
C.Just like your stomach, your mind is also hungry.
D.Now what are you waiting for?
E. Hunger of the mind can be actually solved through wide reading.F. Reading can help you make more friends,too.G. Also this makes a significant contribution to your vocabulary.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】E【小题3】A【小题4】G【小题5】D
解析试题分析:文章介绍我们的思维和我们的胃一样,也会很饥饿。需要思考,需要阅读。提倡大家赶快拿起一本书,开始阅读。【小题1】C 根据下文的But it never lets you know…说明我们的思维和我们的胃一样,我们的思维一直很忙碌,也一直很饥饿。思考着很多事情。【小题2】E 根据下一句:为什么是阅读而表示看电视?说明是阅读解决了我们的思维方面的饥渴问题。故E正确。【小题3】A 根据下一句:这棵种子被你们不自觉地使用来帮助发展我们的思维。说明A正确,因为A部分中提及了书本中的有趣的部分像种子一样被储存在我们的思维中。和下一句刚好连起来了。【小题4】G 根据上一句:正是创造性。说明是创造性在我们的词汇方面也有很大的作用。【小题5】D 根据上两句,说明在提出倡议,我们还在等什么呢?赶快拿起一本书,开始阅读吧!考点:考查信息匹配
单项选择*2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
The person in front of me at ___checkout was using ___card to check out butfound it wasn't working.
A.不填;a
解析试题分析:考查冠词:句意:我前面的人站在收银台的人在使用一张信用卡付账,但是发现没有用。第一空填the,特指“收银台”,第二空还是填A.a card是泛指“一张信用卡”。选B。考点:考查冠词
The monument was built in honor of the explorer who was believed__the big river.
A.to have discovered
B.to have been discovered
C.to be discovered
D.having been discovered
解析试题分析:考查不定式的完成式:句意:这座纪念碑被认为是为纪念发现这条河的探险家而建造的。be believed to have done为认为做过某事,因为探险家已经发现了这条河,用不定式的完成式,选A。考点:考查不定式的完成式
Jennifer is always absent from school,__I suppose is why she is blamed now and then.
解析试题分析:考查非限制性定语从句。句意:詹妮经常上学缺席,这件事是她有时被批评的原因,这里是指代的是事,用which引导非限制性定语从句,不能用That引导非限制性定语从句,所以选A考点:考查非限制性定语从句
-Jenny took the 8:00 bus to Guangzhou this morning.-Really? He__the 9:00 train. It's much more
comfortable and safer to travel by train.
A.could have taken
B.should take
C.must have taken
D.can take
解析试题分析:考查虚拟语气:句意:--Jenny今天早上乘坐8点的公共汽车去广州了。--真的吗?他本可以乘坐9点的火车,乘火车要更舒服更安全。因为是过去的虚拟,排除BD项,Could have done本可以做却没有,Must have done过去一定做了,不符合句意,选A。考点:考查虚拟语气
Junk messaging has been a headache for years, __the action taken by the authori-ties has not yet produced the results expected
解析试题分析:考查连词:句意:垃圾消息是多年以来一直让人头痛的事情,但是政府采取的行动还没有达到预想的效果。两句话是转折关系,用but,as正如,so因此,before在….前面,选B。考点:考查连词
Most museums are just for looking. But today some of them have things for you to touch.The __say,“__”
A. Do touch
B. To touch
C. Be touching
D. No touching
解析试题分析:考查名词辨析和强调。句意为:大部分的博物馆只是供观看的,但是今天其中有一些博物馆里的东西你可以触摸。上面标着“触摸一下!”sign符号,记号,标志; notice通知,注意; signal信号。从上句的But today some of them have things for you to touch. 看出,是让触摸的。Do touch!是祈使句,do用来强调。选A。考点:考查名词辨析和强调
After chatting online for along time, Mary looked up, __that it was 11:00 pm, long past her usual bedtime.
解析试题分析:考查现在分词做状语:句意:在网上聊天很长时间后,玛丽抬头,看见是晚上11点了,超过她平常睡觉时间很长了。这里是伴随状语,因为玛丽和see是主动关系,用现在分词做伴随状语,选C。考点:考查现在分词做状语
He is a strict but kind teacher, __my son loves and respects.
C.the one who
解析试题分析:考查代词:句意:他是严格的但是善良的老师,是我儿子喜欢尊敬的老师。my son loves and respects 和one是修饰与被修饰的关系, one为引导词(先行词)是a teacher的同位语,泛指可数名词的单数用one,the one是特指可数名词复数,选A。考点:考查代词
-I've studied watching birds as one of my interests. Could I make some suggestions?――__
A.You will make it
B.It doesn't matter
C.Go right ahead
D.Take it easy
解析试题分析:考查交际用语: A. You will make it 比会成功的,B. It doesn't matter没关系,
C. Go right ahead请说,D. Take it easy放轻松,句意: ---我把研究观察鸟儿作为我的兴趣。我能给出一些建议吗?---你说吧。选C。考点:考查交际用语
David said that it was because of his strong interest in literature__he chose the course.
解析试题分析:考查强调句:这个句子稍微复杂点。Said that 后面的是宾语从句。然后在这个从句里,有一个it is…that的强调句。整个宾语从句意思是:正是因为他对文学有浓厚的兴趣,他才选择了这个课程。选A。考点:考查强调句
No matter how frequently__,the works of Beethoven still attract people all over the world.
A.performed
B.performing
C.to be performed
D.being performed
解析试题分析:考查状语从句的省略。句意:“无论贝多芬的作品多么频繁地被演奏,它们仍然吸引全世界的人们。”状语从句省略了they are.所以贝多芬的作品是被演奏,应该选过去分词。当状语从句的主语和主句的主语一致并含有系动词be时,可以省略主语和系动词be.选A。考点:考查状语从句的省略
I had wanted to help you last night but I couldn't spare any time, for I___a composition which I have to hand in this morning.
B.was writing
C.had written
D.have written
解析试题分析:考查时态:句意:昨天晚上我本来想帮助你的,但是我腾不出时间,因为我正在写一篇今天早上要交的作文。因为是昨天晚上正在做…,用过去进行时,选B。考点:考查时态
Only ticket-holders were___to the stadium for the concert given by Jay Chou, so many of his fans were turned away.
A.allowed
B.permitted
D.admitted
解析试题分析:考查动词:A. allowed允许,B. permitted许可,允许,C. agreed同意,D. admitted承认, be admited to 被允许进入,句意:只有持票的人才可以参加周杰伦的音乐会,所以很多粉丝被拒之门外。选D。考点:考查动词
The Frenchman pointed to the spoon and asked me___to call that in Chinese.
A.whether
解析试题分析:考查疑问词+不定式做宾语:句意:这个法国人指着勺子,问我用汉语怎么说。Ask me后面接宾语,不定式后面缺少宾语,用what,选D。考点:考查疑问词+不定式做宾语
The hurricane's arrival and its effects___New York's offices being closed for three days.
A.carried out
B.came up with
D.caught up with
解析试题分析:考查动词短语:A. carried out实施,B、came up with提出,想出,C. led to导致,D. caught up with赶上,句意:飓风的到来和它的影响导致纽约办公室关闭3天。选C。考点:考查动词短语
完型填空2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
One day,a man in rags begged from door to door along the street. With an old wallet inhis hanD. he was asking for a few coins to buy something to eat. He kept complaining(抱怨)about his bad fortune and kept 36 why those who had so much money were never 37 and were always desiring more.
"As far as I'm concerneD. if I had only enough to 38 and to wear, I would not want anything more.” Just at that moment Goddess Fortune, who came down the 39 ,saw the beggar and said to him, "Hi, I have wished to 40 you for a long time. Now, open your 41 and I will pour my gold into it. But I will do that only on this 42 :All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the  43 shall become dust. Do you unde stand?""I see.”said the beggar."Then you should 44 !It's obvious that your wallet is a(n) 45 one,so don't to it too heavily,”said the Goddess Fortune.The excited beggar could hardly  46  to have gold He quickly opened his wallet, anc  47 of yellow coins was poured into it. The wallet grew heavier and heavier."Is that enough? Isn't it cracking?" asked Fortune."Never 48 .It's still strong enough now.,’answered the beggar.The wallet was filled with so many coins that the beggar's hands began to  49 . "A if only the golden stream would 50 forever! Just a little more,”said the beggar,“ 51 just a handful or two.” "There! It's full. The wallet will  52 .”warned the Goddess, but the beggar reque teD.“It will 53 a little more, just a little more.”One more piece was added and the wallet split. The 54 fell upon the ground and came dust, The greedy beggar had nowto 55 but his broken bag.
A.showing
B.explaining
C.proving
D.wondering
A.relaxed
B.satisfied
C.worried
D.depressed
B.forgive
D.comfort
A.occasion
B.suggestion
C.situation
D.condition
A.look out
B.look after
C.look up
D.look down
【小题10】
【小题11】
C.breathe
【小题12】
D.variety
【小题13】
A.disturb
B.request
【小题14】
【小题15】
【小题16】
【小题17】
C.disappear
【小题18】
A.attract
C.include
【小题19】
A.present
C.treasure
【小题20】
A.nothing
B.anything
C.everything
D.something
答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】A【小题5】C【小题6】D【小题7】D【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】C【小题11】B【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】D【小题15】A【小题16】B【小题17】B【小题18】D【小题19】C【小题20】A
解析试题分析:一个沿街乞讨的乞丐遇到了财富女神,财富女神给了乞丐许多金币,同时告诫乞丐,金币掉到地上则化为灰尘,贪婪的乞丐不听劝告,导致金币撑破钱包化为灰尘,乞丐又变得一无所有。故事告诫人们面对金钱不要贪得无厌。【小题1】D考查动词辨析。A. showing展示,B. explaining解释,C. proving证明,D. wondering怀疑,根据第一段最后一句,为什么那些人如此有钱却从不满足,还想得到更多。可知乞丐对此百思不得其解,“keep wondering”(一直想知道)符合句意。【小题2】B考查形容词辨析。A. relaxed  B. satisfied  C worried  D. depressed还想得到的更多,所以不满足,“Never satisfy”(从不满足)符合句意。【小题3】C考查动词辨析。由常识可知,乞丐最重要的是要解决吃和穿的问题。eat(吃)对应下面提到的“穿”符合情景,learn“学习”,watch“看、观察”,play“游戏”,均不符合情景。【小题4】A考查名词辨析。根据第一段,乞丐在沿街乞讨,所以财富女神降落到大街上才能看到乞丐。street(街道)符合文意。bridge“桥”,yard“院子”,forest“森林”,均不符合文意。【小题5】C考查动词辨析。根据下文,打开你的钱包,我要给你一些金子,可知财富女神在帮助乞丐。所以选help意为:“帮助”。praise“表扬”,forgive“原谅”, comfort“安慰”,均不符合情景。【小题6】D考查名词辨析。A. coat外套,B. pocket 口袋,C. box盒子,D. wallet钱包,根据第三段中“All that falls into the wallet will be pure gold”(所有进入你钱包的都是纯金)可知乞丐打开的是一个钱包,所以选 wallet,“钱包”。【小题7】D考查名词辨析。A. occasion场合,B. suggestion建议,‘C situation情形,D. condition条件,只有在这种条件下,我才会去做。“All that falls into the wall but every piece falling upon the 8 shall become dust”代指上文提到的这种条件。condition“条件、状况”符合句意。【小题8】C考查名词辨析。A. hand手,B. feet脚,C ground地面,D. corner角落,语境为:每一枚金币掉到地上都会变成尘土,ground(地面)符合情景。【小题9】C考查动词短语辨析。根据下文财富女神告诫乞丐不要装的太重,提醒乞丐注意、当心。所以选look out。look after照顾,look up仰视、向上看,look down俯视。【小题10】C考查形容词辨析。A. large大的,B. empty空的,C worn用旧的,D. full满的,结合上题,财富女神提醒乞丐当心,下文又提醒乞丐“so don’t load it too heavily,”最后一段中告诉我们,钱包坏了,由此可以看出,这是一个旧钱包,所以选worn,意思是:“用旧的”。【小题11】B考查动词辨析,A. stand 站,忍受,B. wait等待,C. breathe呼吸,D. think思考, could hardly wait to do意为:“迫不及待的干某事”。句意:激动的乞丐早已迫不及待的想拿到金子。【小题12】A.考查名词。A. stream小溪,B. piece片,C pair对,D variety种类,根据倒数第三段中提到“golden stream”可知答案。【小题13】C考查动词辨析。A. disturb打扰,B. request要求,C fear害怕,D. insist坚持,通过乞丐告诉财富女神钱包现在还很结实,可知不要为钱包担心。Never fear“不要害怕”。【小题14】D 考查动词。句意为:钱包装了如此多的金币,乞丐的手开始发抖。shake(发抖)符合情景。spread“伸展”,close“关闭”,loose“放松”,均不符合情景。【小题15】A考查动词。A. pour流出,B. end结束,C. dry变干,D. melt融化,乞丐希望金子源源不断的流出,四个选项中只有pour(流出)能形象的描绘出乞丐的贪婪。【小题16】B考查动词辨析。对应前文的“Just a little more,”可知,这里表达的意思是:贪婪的乞丐想再往钱包中多装一两把金子。add(添加)符合句意。take拿、携带”,lend“借出” ,send“送给”,均不符合情景。最后一段的第一句话也有原词复现: One more piece was added and the wallet split。【小题17】B考查动词辨析。A. flow流动,B. burst 突然爆发,破裂,C disappear消失,D. change改变,钱包已经装满了,而且是一个旧钱包,继续装可能会裂开。所以选burst“破裂”。最后一句话中的“split”为同义词复现。【小题18】D考查动词辨析。A. attract吸引,B. permit允许,C include包括,D. hold持有,保存,贪婪的乞丐认为钱包还能多装一点。hold“保存”符合语境。【小题19】C考查名词辨析。treasure(财宝)这里代指金币。钱包破裂后金币自然会掉到地上。present“礼物”, food“食物”,metal“金属”,均不符合句意。【小题20】A考查不定代词辨析。句意:衣衫褴褛的乞丐除了破裂的钱包一无所有。nothing“什么也没有”。考点:考查人生哲理类短文
阅读理解2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
Knowing the best way to study will help you to be a better student. By using your tin7eproperly, you can do your homework snore quickly. Learning to study is not difficult. The first thing to remember is that you must be willing to learn It doesn't mean that yep must always like the subject. It does mean, however, that you must be willing to do whatever is necessary to learn Try to understand why it is important and how it will help you now arid later to do and learn other things. Knowing mathematics facts will be useful in your whole life. Knowing how to spell makes any kind of writing easier. Sometimes the subject that you think is going to be uninteresting will be exciting when you begin to work at it and understand it more clearly. Learning things can be fun if you are willing to work with them Here's have a certain time each day and a quiet place with good lighting for study, so that you can concentrate on your study w have eve- rything ready before you sit down to study, a dictionary, paper, be sure you understand what you should learn before you start;read carefully and pay special attention to the most important things;when memorizing, first find out the main parts and then recite the whole thing,check your homework never forget the importance of review and preview. Don't try to spend a lot of time researching learning methods. There are many students who know many good learning methods but don't study well. They forget that the most useful learning method is to study hard【小题1】The main purpose of the article is to___.
A.prove that learning is not difficult、
B.make parents interested in study
C.tell the importance of self-teaching
D.tell the students how to study well
【小题2】The first thing to remember in studying is that you must___.
A.like the subject
B.follow the teacher
C.enjoy learning
D.study hard
【小题3】The following advice is given in the article EXCEPT___
A.to put a pen, paper and books beside you before study
B.to study at any possible time and place
C.to review and preview
D.to pay attention to the most important things
【小题4】We can conclude the passage with a saying“___”.
A.No pains,no gains
B.Better late than never
C.Study comes first
D.Good methods, good results
答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A
解析试题分析:文章讲述的是告诉孩子学习好的一些方法【小题1】主旨大意题,根据第一段可知,全文的主要大意是告诉学生该如何好好学习,选D。【小题2】事实细节题,根据第二段The first thing to remember is that you must be willing to learn可知,首先要喜欢学习,愿意学习,选C。【小题3】事实细节题,根据第三段have a certain time each day and a quiet place with good lighting for study可知应该确定学习时间不是任何时间,B项是不对的【小题4】推理判断题,文章讲述的主要是没有付出就没有收获的道理No pains,no gains选A。考点:考查教育类短文
【小题1】This passage is______
A.a brief introduction of a book
B.a customer review of a book
C.an example of self-motivation
D.an advertisement for self-motivation
【小题2】The underlined expression "a-ha moment" means a moment when___.
A.new ideas suddenly appear
B.you relax yourself by reading
C.you feel tired and sleepy
D.you share your knowledge
【小题3】The passage most probably appears___.
A.in a newspaper
B.in a magazine
C.on the Internet
D.in a report
答案【小题1】A【小题2】A【小题3】C
解析试题分析:文章是网络上介绍一本书的广告,介绍书的简介,推荐理由,顾客的评论等。【小题1】细节题;从广告的图画和标题以及里面的文章说明,说明这是一本书的简要介绍。选A【小题2】猜词题:这句话的意思是:在读这本书的时候,你可以出现一些新的想法,成为导火线,让它们一直燃烧。还有前面出现的thoughts,可知"a-ha moment" 是一些新的想法。选A【小题3】推理题:从文章的see inside the book可知点击的话,可以浏览书的里面内容,这是网上的电子图书的广告。选C考点:考查广告布告类短文
George Zinunerman's first court appearance before a Florida judge came on Tuesday inconnection with the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The case has caused a national debate in the United States about race, self-defense laws and gun control. It was the first time the public had gotten to see and hear from George Zimmerman. The judge said he had found probable cause to move ahead with the case and told Zimmerman he would be formally charged on May 29th.
Zimmerman turned himself into authorities on Wednesday night,just before special prosecutor(公诉人)Angela Corey announced the charge against him. Corey told reporters she would fight for Trayvon Martin” "It's the victims and justice that we work tirelessly for,”Corey said Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense after spotting the teenager in a gated com-munity where Martin's father lives. He told police Martin attacked him during a conflict. Theshooting caused a national cry led by Martin's parents who insisted their son was murderedThey also accused Zimmerman of targeting their son because he was black. "We just wanted an arrest and we got it.”Trayvon Martin's mother Fulton said.Many in SanforD.Florida-the city where the shooting took place-welcomed the charge."All of us were wanting this to move on and get to this process where it is now into the justice system.”one man said "It~long overdue(迟到的)and I am glad they decided to do something,”another said.Police did not initially charge Zimmerman with a crime because of a Florida law that says a person has a right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force. Prosecutor Coreysays,"I'm prepared to argue the issue if Zimmerman uses the self-defense law in count.” Mark O'MarA. Zimmerman's lawyer, would not make his plan publiC. but he said hisclient(委托人)was worried about the trial. "If found guilty of the second-degree murdercharge, Zimmerman could face up to life in prison,”O'Mara said【小题1】Why did the case draw so much attention around the US?
A.Because George Zimmerman was very cruel when he killed Trayvon Martin.
B.Because Trayvon Martin's father was a famous lawyer.
C.Because the case was related with race, self-defense laws and gun control.
D.Because George Zimmerman would be sentenced to life in prison.
【小题2】What's Angela Corey's attitude towards this case?
A.She showed sympathy for the black people.
B.She wanted to defend justice for the victims.
C.She hated George Zimmerman very much
D.She was against self-defense.
【小题3】Which of the relationships is NOT true?
A.Zimmerman shot Martin during a conflict.
B.Mark O'Mara was Zimmerman's lawyer.
C.Sybrina Fulton was Martin's mother.
D.Angela Corey was the judge of the case.
【小题4】According to the passage, Zimmerman_
A.turned himself into authorities before he。,charged
B.was put into prison
C.shot Martin in self-defense when spotting him
D.targeted Trayvon Martin because he was black
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:文章报道了George Zinunerman枪杀非裔少年Trayvon Martin出庭受审的新闻,还报导了社会对此案件的关注,各方对这件事情的看法。【小题1】细节题:从第一段的句子:The case has caused a national debate in the United States about race, self-defense laws and gun control. 可知这个案子收到全美的关注,因为它涉及到种族,枪支和自卫法,选C【小题2】细节题:从第三段的句子:Corey told reporters she would fight for Trayvon Martin”
"It's the victims and justice that we work tirelessly for,”Corey said 可知Angela Corey要为受害者的正义辩护。选B【小题3】细节题:从第三段的句子:just before special prosecutor(公诉人)Angela Corey announced the charge against him可知 Angela Corey 是公诉人不是法官。选D【小题4】细节题:从第三段的句子:Zimmerman turned himself into authorities on Wednesday night,just before special prosecutor(公诉人)Angela Corey announced the charge against him. 可知Zimmerman 在受指控前把自己变成权威。选A考点:考查新闻报道类短文
The writer Margaret Mitchell is best known for writing Gone with the WinD.first published in 1936. Her book and the movie based on it tell a story of love and survival during the American Civil War. Visitors to the Margaret Mitchell House in AtlantA. GeorgiA.can go where she lived when she started composing the story and learn more about her life
Our first stop at the Margaret Mitchell House is an exhibit area telling about the writer's life. She was born in Atlanta in 1900. She started writing stories when she~a child. She started working as a reporter for the Atlanta Journal newspaper in 1922. One photograph of Ms Mitchell, called Peggy, shows her talking to a group of young college boys. She was only about one and a half meters tall. The young~tower over her, but she seems very happy and sure of herself. The "Now in this picture Peggy is interviewing some boys from Georgia Tech, asking them such questions as‘Would you really marry a woman who works?’And today it'd be‘Would you marry one who doesn't?” The Margaret Mitchell House is a building that once contained several apartments. Now we enter the first floor apartment where Ms Mitchell lived with her husbanD. John Marsh.They trade fun of the small apartment by calling it "The Dump".
Around 1926,Margaret Mitchell had stopped working”a reporter and was at home healing after an injury. Her husband brought her books to read from the library. She read so many books that he bought her a typewriter and said it~time for her to write her own book. Our guide says Gone with the Wind became a huge success. Margaret Mitchell received the Pulitzer Prize for the book. In 1939 the film version was released It won ten Academy Awards, including Best Picture.【小题1】The book Gone with the Wind was___.
A.first published in a newspaper
B.awarded ten Academy Awards
C.written in "The Dump"
D.adapted from a movie
【小题2】The underlined phrase "tower over" in Paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to“___”.
A.be very pleased with
B.show great respect for
C.be much taller than
D.show little interest in
【小题3】Why did Ms Mitchell stop working as a reporter according to the passage?
A.Because she was rich enough.
B.Because she was injured then.
C.Because her husband didn't like it
D.Because she wanted to write books.
【小题4】Which is the best title for the passage?
A.A Trip to Know Margaret Mitchell
B.Gone with the Wind:A Huge Success
C.An Introduction of the Margaret Mitchell House
D.Margaret Mitchell:A Great Female Writer
答案【小题1】C【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】A
短文改错2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
很定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、侧除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。别除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分. After watch "English TV" last Sunday morning, I phoned to my classmate and asked him to go to see a film in the afternoon Before the film was over, we returned to school to do our lessons. While we are having a rest in the doorway, I saw Mr Liu, my head teacher. He told me that we had made some progresses in English, but my Chinese fell behinD. especially my Chinese composition He suggested I must read more and keeping a diary every day.In the evening my father told me that reading newspapers would do the well. That was really good ideal What they said was quite right, and I should follow their advice.
答案【小题1】watch→watching【小题2】去掉to【小题3】Before→when【小题4】are→were【小题5】we→I【小题6】progresses→progress【小题7】must →shuold【小题8】keeping→keep【小题9】well→good【小题10】good前加a
解析试题分析:介绍了作者的中文老师给他介绍怎样提高写作水平:大量的阅读、每天坚持写日记,作者的爸爸建议他每天读报纸可以提高写作水平,作者采纳了他们的建议【小题1】因为前面有介词after,介词跟动名词,所以是watching【小题2】phone是及物动词,后面不要加to【小题3】before表示在…以前;when表示当…时候,由后面的句子we returned to school to do our lessons,可以知道是电影结束了,所以是when【小题4】因为本文时态是一般过去式,所以是were【小题5】由前面的句子He told me,所以是I【小题6】固定词组make some progress in sth意思“在某方面取得进步”,progress是不可数名词,【小题7】主句的谓语是suggest,后面接虚拟语气,用should【小题8】and连接两个并列结构,所以是keep【小题9】固定词组do sb good for doing sth意思“做某事对某人有好处”【小题10】泛指“一个很好的建议”,所以加不定冠词a考点:考查短文改错
书面表达2014届内蒙古赤峰市高三9月统考英语卷(带解析)
假设你叫李华,你所在的城市要为明年署假招聘英语导游,你打算应聘。请根据下列提示,用英语准备一份面试稿。1.爱好英语,口语熟练,经常与英国网友(net-pal)聊天,2.性格开朗,思维敏捷,善于与人沟通,3.本地人,熟悉所在城市历史与文化。注意;1.词数100左右(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数),2.可适当增加细节,以便行文连贯。Hello! My name is Li Hua It's a great honor to be here to have this interview for an Englishguide in the sunnner vacation.
答案Hello!My name is Li Hua. It’s a great honor to be here to have this interview for an English guide in the summer vacation.To begin with, as a senior high student, I’m crazy about English and can speak it fluently. I’m used to practicing speaking English in everyday life. For example, I often voice chat with some English net-pels in my spare time, which really contributes to my fluency in oral English. Besides, I’m open-mindeD. quick in thought and very fond of social practice, which I think is a quality that a good guide should have. Above all, as a native of the city, I know a lot about its history and culture. So I’m sure that the foreigners will appreciate my work and enjoy their stay in our city.If I am given the chance to be a guide, I’ll spare no effort to do it well. In a worD. I’m looking forward to it.Thank you.
解析试题分析:本文是一篇给材料作文,或者说半开放作文,写一份面试稿,实际上就是写一封信。你打算应聘你所在的城市要为明年暑假招聘英语导游,要点已经给出1.爱好英语,口语熟练,经常与外国网友(net-pel)进行语音聊天;2.性格开朗,思维敏捷,善于与人沟通;3.本地人,熟悉所在城市历史与文化和具体要求。在行文中,我们可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。范文中就使用了合理的连词和较高级的语法结构,使文章结构严谨,增色不少。【亮点说明】For example, I often voice chat with some English net-pels in my spare time, which really contributes to my fluency in oral English. Besides, I’m open-mindeD. quick in thought and very fond of social practice, which I think is a quality that a good guide should have. 这两句, Besides表并列,前后两个句子都使用了定语从句。定语从句的使用不仅严谨的表达完整意思,又使文章浑然一体。同时文章中使用了适当的连词,比如:To begin with,Besides,Above all,等,使用文章结构严谨,浑然一体。考点:考查书信类写作}

我要回帖

更多关于 on saturday morning 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信