开头是iamahigha day at school作文student的关于广场舞的英语作文

热门排行榜
广场舞中国歌美
一键收藏,永不丢失
广场舞中国歌美迅雷高速下载-中国歌美扇子广场舞-关于广场舞中国大妈的英语作文
求 舞动中国 广场舞MP3 谢谢刘荣广场舞舞动中国 广场舞MP3,请点击下载。怎样下载广场舞中国丈母娘的歌mp3上传广场舞《中国丈母娘》舞曲与大家分享。茉莉广场舞中国范儿音乐茉莉广场舞第六辑《中国范儿》MP3下载试听 信宜生活网广场舞舞动中国mp3下载,求助信宜生活网广场舞舞动中国mp3下载,信宜生活网舞动中国mp3广场舞下载,求助,谢谢。你好,请在此点击下载舞曲。舞动中国,广场舞的歌曲叫什么名儿?你是不是要刘荣编的排舞《舞动中国》舞曲?现上传给你听听,应该就叫这个名吧,不过在QQ音乐中好像查不到。广场舞《中国歌最美》优秀舞团精选视频?关于广场舞中国大妈的英语作文这个真不晓得了。广场舞舞动中国这是刘荣广场舞排舞 舞动中国 mp3舞曲,请在此点击下载。中国广场舞怎么流行的这个估计得从跳忠字舞的年月开始说起了。你明白的。急求动动广场舞最美中国人完整舞曲 谢啦这是动动广场舞最美中国人完整舞曲3分零6秒,上午那个没注意看,少了几秒,在下面----点击就可下载,从速查收 有问题,请追问啊,
柏景湾姐妹广场舞 中国歌最美
金溪湖曦儿广场舞《中国歌最美》
制作:曦儿
青儿广场舞 中国歌最美
贺月秋广场舞 中国歌最美.flv
诚信广场舞 中国歌最美
魅之缘广场舞 中国歌最美(双人舞) 流行版广场舞大妈被驱逐The Dancing Lady is Being Expelled
We can see lots ladies dancing in the square or open spaces after dinner time. It was a very harmonious scene not until someone fire guns and release his dogs to threaten these ladies to escape, just because their music is too loud. Some people think this lousy music has seriously affecting their life, so that the dancing lady should be expelled from public place. While I can’t agree with them.
在晚饭之后我们能看到很多大妈在广场或者空地跳舞。这是个非常和谐的画面,直到有人明枪放狗威胁她们逃走,就单单因为她们的音乐太大声。有些人这吵闹的音乐严重地影响了他们的生活,所以该把这群大妈驱逐出公共地方。我无法认同这种说法。
I have two reasons to support my views. In the first place, most dancing ladies are retired woman, they finally have extra time to do something they like to do, and get together to dance, making more new friends who are share the same habit with them, and build up their body as well. As a matter of fact, some dancing lady is a loner with on family member at home, dancing group is like their second home. We should not deprive them of dance right.
我有两个观点来支持我的观点。第一,很多跳舞大妈都是退休女士,她们最终有多余的时间来做她们爱做的事情,聚在一起跳跳舞,交一些有共同爱好的新朋友,同时锻炼锻炼身体。事实上,有些跳舞大妈是孤家寡人,舞团就像她们的第二个家。我们不能这么剥夺她们跳舞的权利。
In the second place, square and open s everyone can use it for any actions of entertainment or relax. If someone complain the lousy music, they can go straight to the dance group and ask them to turn it down. We don’t have to solve this problem by an extremely way.
第二,广场和空地都是公众地方,每个人都能用来进行任何的娱乐活动和放松。如果有人抱怨音乐太吵,那么他们可以直接地跟舞团的人说,让她们关小声点。我们可以不用这么极端的方法去解决问题的。
As a consequence, we cannot expel the dancing lady, because it is a public place, and why can’t we show some mercy to a group of retired lady who are just need a place to dance together?
总之,我们不能这么驱逐跳舞大妈,因为这是公众地方,还有为什么我们不能对这群只是想找个地方一起好好跳个舞的退休女士们好点呢?
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文近年来广场舞日渐流行……_百度知道
英语作文近年来广场舞日渐流行……
提问者采纳
[创新作文网]进入初中版。 创新作文网 是杂志《创新作文》的官网。就是说在网上投稿也可能被杂志采用然后拿稿费哟 [我就这样骗到了好几篇文章的稿费呢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名. 自拟你对广场舞现象的看法。5. 语句通顺. 所写内容必须包含以上信息。Square dancing is becoming popular and popular in recent years, parks or even open spaces赞
成:● 是健康的生活方式:● ……要求. It is often seen at squares:1,可适当发挥,条理清楚:● 音乐声音太大,不少于两点。4。3. 文章不少于90词,开头已给出,语法正确,不计入总词数,字迹工整. Last week Helping Hands Club made a survey on square dancing, 跳舞能锻炼身体● 可以结交有共同爱好的朋友● 人人都有权利(right)在广场和空地等公共场所开展活动反
对。2,影响附近居民的正常生活● 媒体报道噪音扰民引起打架伤人你的看法
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广场舞噪音污染 英语作文_百度知道
广场舞噪音污染 英语作文
the areas and the musical equipment, it is necessary to take some measures to solve the problem. According to this. Some citizens hold the view that the loud noise is unbearable. However, which has been controversial because of the noise pollution it creates, they have their own right to dance on the square as it is also one of the recreational activities like playing chess or playing cards, thus disturbing the normal life of the people living near the squares and they also hope that the groups can keep the volume down to create a quiet environmentDozens of people, without which their life will be extremely boring, often the retirees, the Guangzhou government has drafted regulations which include details such as the restrictions on the volume, so that we can live in harmony. Besides. In my opinion, the retirees think group dancing brings them health and happiness, turn on the loudspeakers and dance to the music, gather in public parks and squares early in the morning
其他类似问题
噪音污染的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The pollution is from square dancing noise .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广场舞大妈被驱逐The Dancing Lady is Being Expelled_大学英语作文_VOA英语网
广场舞大妈被驱逐The Dancing Lady is Being Expelled
发表时间:内容来源:
We can see lots ladies dancing in the square or open spaces after dinner time. It was a very harmonious scene not until someone fire guns and release his dogs to threaten these ladies to escape, just because their music is too loud. Some people think this lousy music has seriously affecting their life, so that the dancing lady should be expelled from public place. While I can&t agree with them.
在晚饭之后我们能看到很多大妈在广场或者空地跳舞。这是个非常和谐的画面,直到有人明枪放狗威胁她们逃走,就单单因为她们的音乐太大声。有些人这吵闹的音乐严重地影响了他们的生活,所以该把这群大妈驱逐出公共地方。我无法认同这种说法。
I have two reasons to support my views. In the first place, most dancing ladies are retired woman, they finally have extra time to do something they like to do, and get together to dance, making more new friends who are share the same habit with them, and build up their body as well. As a matter of fact, some dancing lady is a loner with on family member at home, dancing group is like their second home. We should not deprive them of dance right.
我有两个观点来支持我的观点。第一,很多跳舞大妈都是退休女士,她们最终有多余的时间来做她们爱做的事情,聚在一起跳跳舞,交一些有共同爱好的新朋友,同时锻炼锻炼身体。事实上,有些跳舞大妈是孤家寡人,舞团就像她们的第二个家。我们不能这么剥夺她们跳舞的权利。
In the second place, square and open s everyone can use it for any actions of entertainment or relax. If someone complain the lousy music, they can go straight to the dance group and ask them to turn it down. We don&t have to solve this problem by an extremely way.
第二,广场和空地都是公众地方,每个人都能用来进行任何的娱乐活动和放松。如果有人抱怨音乐太吵,那么他们可以直接地跟舞团的人说,让她们关小声点。我们可以不用这么极端的方法去解决问题的。
As a consequence, we cannot expel the dancing lady, because it is a public place, and why can&t we show some mercy to a group of retired lady who are just need a place to dance together?
总之,我们不能这么驱逐跳舞大妈,因为这是公众地方,还有为什么我们不能对这群只是想找个地方一起好好跳个舞的退休女士们好点呢?
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News}

我要回帖

更多关于 my school day作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信