写家人或亲戚 作文800的英语作文 带翻译 80词

查看: 4425|回复: 3
Travel作文英语作文带翻译40词50词60词70词80词90词100词120词作文
以Trave|为标题写一篇80字左右的& && &Travel
&&Last week I had a trip. I went to Hangkong and
Guangzhou. Now let me tell you.
I took the Chang long Circus and so on in Guangzhou.
Wow! That was so wonderful.
At first, there were many people in the beautiful
clothes. They looked pretty. So we stood up. They
smiled then walked away. When we finally got in the
theater, the lights went down. We felt scared. After a
while, the lights was getting bright. I smiled. Wow!
There were many many animals at a wonderful stage of
world. There were bears, monkeys, elephants and so on.
Second, the monkeys rode bikes. They were so
happy. We looked at them, then we were so excited!
The bears were playing the ball. And the elephants
were playing the balloon. Wow! The crowd erupts in
cheers of approval.
At last, the other people were jumping into the
swimming pool together. So cool! And we also got
pictures with them. They showed wonderful!
We went to the Disney! We saw the many
animated characters. And we also played some
games. We were so excited! In the evening, we
went to the Vitoria Harbor. Wow!
&&This is my trip. What do you think of it ?
&&译文:& && &&&
&&上周我有一次旅行。我去了广州与香港玩,现在让我一
一告诉你们。
&&我去广州看了长隆大马戏还有许多地标。哇哦!太棒了!
&&首先,那里有很多穿着漂亮衣服的人们,他们看起来很美丽。
因此我们站了起来。他们微笑着走开。当我们坐下的时候,灯光
暗了下来。我感觉有点害怕。不一会,灯光又亮了起来。我笑了笑,
好棒呀!一些动物在世界的舞台上表演。熊呀,猴子,大象等等。
&&然后,猴子在骑着自行车,狗熊在玩皮球,大象在用鼻子拍气球。
哇!现场传来阵阵赞叹声。
&&最后,其他的人们一起跳入游泳池中。太酷了!我们还跟他们合
了影。他们表演的很精彩!
&&我们还去了香港迪士尼,我们看到了许多动画人物。我们玩了很
多游戏设施!我们感到很兴奋。在晚上,我们去了维多利亚港。好
&&这就是我的旅行,你觉得怎么样?
Tangled&&travel
Hello,everyone!&&I&&have&&a&&happy family. There&&are&&five&&people&&in&&the home.&&My&&grandmother,&&my&&father,&&my mother& &&&my& &uncle& &and&&I.&&We&&have&&a&&common&&hobby, That& &is&&what we&&all&&like to travel.
Now&&my& &family& &are& &talking& &about&&out&&trip.& &My& &Grandmother&&wants&&to&&visit Kunming. Because&&Kunming&&is both&&warm&&and&&beautiful.&&It’s&&beautiful&&place. My&&father wants to go to&&Qingdao. Because&&that&&is&&his&&houmetown. He likes&&there&&very&&much. My&&mother&&wants&&to&&go&&to&&Guilin. Guilin&&mountins&&and waters are very famous, she is going to see&&the&&Elephant Trunk Hill&&and& &go&&boating.&&My&&uncle&&wants&&to&&go&&to&&Chengdu . He&&is&&going&&to visit the panda. Panda& &is& &not& &only& &a& &national& &treasure& &in& &China,&&or&&messengers of peace,&&happy star.&&I want to go to Hainan.&&Because&&there&&is sunny and&&warm,&&I’m&&going&&to swim&&in the&&sea.
I&&hope&&we&&can&&have&&a&&good&&trip. But we are not the same idea. I don't know where we should go!&&
Oh!&&Really tangled!
翻译——&&《纠结的旅行!》
嗨,大家好!我有一个快乐的大家庭,家中共有五名成员:姥姥、爸爸、妈妈、舅舅还有我。大家有一个共同的爱好,那就是旅行。
这不现在我们正在商讨去旅行的地方呢。我老爸想去青岛,因为那是他的故乡,他很喜爱那里。我老妈喜爱去桂林,桂林的山水可是很出名的,她想去游览象鼻山,还想去划船。我舅舅想去成都参观大熊猫,大熊猫不仅是我国的国宝, 还是和平使者、快乐明星。而我想去海南,那里不仅有阳光还很温暖,我想在大海里游泳。
我希望我们能有一个美好的旅行,但是我们大家的想法都不一样,我真不知道我们将要去哪里!
唉,真纠结!
& && &I like travelling
& &Hello,everyone!My name is Sun Yumeng.I am ten&&
years old.I have a-month holiday every summer.It
starts in August. During this summer holidy,I went
to Shan Xi by car with my parents.Shan Xi is a
beautiful place!There are many mountains ,trees and
flowers.I like Shan Xi very much!
&&We had a good time in Shan Xi. My classmates were all at home.They did their homework and watched V.&&They like travelling very much, too.But they had
to did their homework.
& &译文:& && && & 我爱旅行
&&嗨,大家好!我的名字叫孙雨萌.我十岁了.每个夏天我都有一个月的旅行.它在八月份开始.在今年旅行的时候我和我的父母乘车去了山西.山西是个漂亮的地方!那里有许多山,树和花.我非常喜欢山西!
& &我们在山西玩得很快乐.我的同学们都在家里待着.他们在家写作业和看电视.他们也很喜欢旅行.但他们必须在家写作业.
Traveling by Train or by
When we go on a business trip, we will be faced with the choice of traveling by train or by plane. Before making the right choice, we had better make a close comparison and contrast of them.
  First of all, a train will take us to our target railway station. Also, a plane will take us to the target airport. Second, in a train we can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the countryside. Likewise, in a plane we can command a good view of fields, buildings, mountains and even plains of clouds. Despite these similarities, they differ in the following aspects. First, a train ticker is cheap. Most of us can afford it. However, a plane ticket is about twice as expensive as a train ticket. Most of us grudge paying for it. Besides, it is safer to travel by train. If the train gets some trouble, we survive by jumping out of it. On the contrary, if we travel by plane, we have to ask God to bless us. However, it takes us longer time to travel by train than by plane.
  Therefore, it depends which transportation tool we should choose. If we just want to save money, we will travel by train. But if we want to save time, we will turn to the plane.