六年级下册第一课翻译一下

求翻译一下,谢谢〒_〒&
lcfgzzdn928
如果你没有电或电池,你将如何使用收音机或电话?这些问题困扰英国发明家特雷弗贝利斯。因此,在1996年,他发明了装有发条的收音机,不需要电或电池。你用手搅动发条,它可播放大约一个小时,然后,你再搅动。现今,在南非制造。然后在1999年,贝利斯发明了用鞋供电的手机。鞋子内装有小型电池,当你走路的时候发电,这电池连接到手机上。这两个简单的发明能把现代通信带到世界各地。贝利斯没有工程专业大学学位。事实上,他高中还未毕业就辍学了。他只是喜欢制做东西来帮助人。他从来不知道什么时候会想法突而其来。这个电话的构思是在睡梦中想到的。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:How would you use a radio or a telephone if you had no electricity or batteries? These problems bothered British inventor Trevor Baylis. So in 1996 he
invented a wind-up radio. It doesn't need electricity or batteries. You wind it up by hand. It plays for about an hour. Then, you wind it up again. Today it's made in South Africa. Then in 1999, Baylis invented a mobile telephone that is powered by shoes. The shoes contain
a small battery that is powered when you walk. This battery is connected to a mobile phone. These two simple inventions can bring modern communications to all parts of the world. Baylis doesn't have a university degree in engineering. In fact, he left high school before graduating(毕业). He just loves making things to help people. He never knows when
ideas will come to him. The idea for the telephone came to him in a dream.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码翻译一下_百度知道
Ms. Several former teachers were on ands to tell storiet tell you how pleased I am to be here. Many started looking at their watches and coming up with excuses to be anywhere instead of preparing to listen to a lecture from and old woman who had few kind words for her students and made them workharder than all the other teachers combined.YateI can&#39, in my imagination, the English teat seen many of you since your graduation, was wheeled to the Park. I have a large collection of newspaper photographs of my students. Then she continuedBarditch High School decided to an All-School Reunion. Regardless of our motives. Although I haven&#39.&quot. Mabel Yates. I haven&#39. Yates paused and started crying a bit. Therewere tours of the old school building and a picnic at Confederate Park, I can see that you have all beensuccessful in you chosen path.
Then Ms. Yates started to speak. Ms;It was my belief that if I pushed you as hard as I could, butI have followed your careers and enjoyed your victories as well as crying for your tragedies, some of you would succeed to please me and others would succeed to annoy me.
Some eyes rolled and there were a few low groans(嘟囔声)when Ms, Ihave attended your college graduations:
&quot:&t appeared in person, weddings and even the birth your children.&quot. Over 450 people came to the event
提问者采纳
婚礼甚至出生的孩子,我听了你的大学毕业典礼,五十年的英语老师。然后她接着说。超过450人来了,我可以看到你都在你选择的路是成功的,老妇人有几种词她的学生,但我已经跟随你的职业生涯和享受你的胜利以及为你哭泣的悲剧。许多人开始看自己的手表和想出借口是不是准备听讲座,尽我所能,有几个很低的呻吟声(嘟囔声)当Yates说的话:“耶茨小姐我无法告诉你我是多么高兴能在这里,在南方公园野餐。有导游的旧校舍。几个前教师对和讲述过去的故事。然后开始说话了,使他们更加努力工作比所有其他的老师结合的地方,在我的想象中。无论我们的动机。梅布尔Yates:“这是我的信念,你们中的一些人会成功请我和其他人会成功来烦我,被推到公园。”耶茨停了下来barditch高中决定所有同学聚会。我收集了大量的学生报纸照片,开始哭泣一点。一些眼睛滚动:如果我推你。虽然我还没有出现过的人。我没有因为你的毕业看到你很多
提问者评价
其他类似问题
”耶茨女士停顿了一下,我是多么高兴到这里来,如果我推动你。梅布尔耶茨小姐。自从你们毕业我很久没见到你们。不管我们的动机,婚礼。我有大量的报纸登着我的学生的照片,你尽我所能努力地学习。许多人开始看他们的手表和想出借口任何地方而不是准备听讲座。超过450人来到了这个聚会,有几个低呻吟(嘟囔声),我可以看到,可是我跟随你的事业和享受你的胜利以及在哭你的悲剧,你会通过成功请我和其他的一些会成功激怒我,哭了起来:“这是我的信念!从老女人几乎没有对她的学生好过,也参观旧教学楼,在南方公园野餐。”如满意.Yates正要说话,在我的想象中。几位前教师说过去的故事细节。然后,我参加你的大学毕业典礼。。然后耶茨小姐开始讲,你都是成功的在你选择的道路,被推到公园。虽然我还有没出现的人。当Ms,让他们辛苦学习比所有其他教师的总和Barditch高中决定举行一个学生会团聚:“我不能不告诉你们,这位五十年的英语老师,甚至教育你的孩子,她继续说,一些人眼睛睁大
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁尝试一下的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:谁帮我翻译一下
谁帮我翻译一下
The red kangaroo is a famous special Australian animal. It moves by jumping on its long hind legs. Its long, heavy tail helps it keep its balance(平衡). If it is run after, a large kangaroo can reach a speed of 40 kilometers an hour. One jump may be 8 meters long and up to 3 meters high. The red kangaroo is found mainly in the dry grasslands of Australia. It usually travels in small groups. Each group has about 12 kangaroos. When a baby red kangaroo is born, it weighs only 28 grams! After being born, it crawls(爬行) through the mother's fur(毛皮) to her pouch. In hard times, the mother kangaroo can stop the baby from being born till there is enough grass for her to eat. The mother feeds the baby called a "joey" with milk from her body. The joey will spend at least a year in the pouch. If a kangaroo is being run after and cannot run away, it will turn and fight. It will lean back on its tail and kick with its hind legs. These legs are very, very strong and have large claws. The front legs are used to hold, not to box with, as you often see in cartoons. Kangaroos can live for up to 20 years. A kangaroo never stops growing bigger, so an old kangaroo can be very large. There are probably millions of kangaroos of all types in Australia. They were a very important food for Aborigines.(土著居民
红色袋鼠是澳大利亚著名的特殊动物。它正就其长期后腿跳跃。它的长,重尾巴帮助它保持平衡。如果它运行后,一个大袋鼠可以达到40公里每小时的速度。可能是一个跳跃8米,长到3米高。 红色袋鼠是主要分布在澳大利亚的干旱草原。它通常在小团体旅行。每个小组大约有12袋鼠。 当一个婴儿出生红袋鼠,它的重量只有28克!出生后,它爬过通过母亲的毛皮,以她的邮袋。在艰难的时期,袋鼠妈妈的婴儿可以停止从持续到她有足够的草吃出生。 母亲送入婴儿所谓的“袋鼠从她身上奶”。在乔伊将花费至少一年的邮袋。 如果一只袋鼠正在运行后,不能逃跑,它会变成和斗争。它将往后靠其尾巴和后腿球。这些腿是非常,非常强大和有大爪子。前腿用于保存,而不是框,就像你经常在漫画看到的。 袋鼠能活到20年。甲袋鼠永远不会停止壮大,使老袋鼠可能非常大。有可能是在澳大利亚袋鼠所有类型的数以百万计。他们是非常重要的,原住民的食物。
其他回答 (2)
这么长,. 没谁会帮你翻译的。
红袋鼠是一种有名的澳大利亚特有动物。它通过后腿的跳跃来移动.它又长又大的尾巴可以帮他保持平衡。如果它正在追赶什么东西的话,一只大袋鼠可以达到时速40公里。它能够跳8米远,3米高。
红袋鼠主要在澳大利亚的干燥草原上被发现,常常是成小群体移动,每个群体大概有12只红袋鼠。
红袋鼠幼崽出生时,只有28克重,出生后,它会通过母亲的毛皮爬到育儿袋中,在艰难时代,红袋鼠妈妈能够阻止红袋鼠宝宝出生直至有足够的青草供他食用.
红袋鼠妈妈用体内产生的乳汁喂养幼兽,幼兽将花费至少一年呆在育儿袋中。它会向后倾斜依靠自己的尾巴,用后腿踢敌人。他们的腿很强壮,有着大爪子。前腿不想你在动画片上看的那样用来和后腿一起使用,而是不经常用。
红袋鼠最多可以活20年。红袋鼠在存活期间,不会停止生长,因此一个老的红袋鼠会很大。澳大利亚可能有各种各样的袋鼠数百万只。他们是当地土著居民的一种很重要的食物。
如果一只红袋鼠正在被追赶而且不能逃脱,它会转身战斗。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!Contract Translation from English to Chinese1.WHEREAS, XYZ desires to purchase from ABC and ABC desires to sell to XYZ such products development projects, together with all their attendant ri WHEREAS, XYZ has agreed to assume from ABC certain liabilities and undertake certain obligations on behalf of ABC.2.Technical Meanings.
Words not otherwise defined herein that have well known and generally accepted technical or trade meanings are used herein in accordance with such recognized meanings.
Unless otherwise agreed to by the Parties, all units of measurement shall be stated in the metric unit (SI) system.3.Force Majeure Event means war, flood, lightning, drought, earthquake, fire, volcanic eruption, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, explosion, civil disturbance, act of God or the public enemy, terrorist act, military action, epidemic, famine or plague, shipwreck, action of a court or public authority, or strike, work-to-rule action, go-slow or similar labor difficulty, each on an industry-wide, region-wide or nationwide basis.4.Assignments.(a) No Assignments. No party may assign any of its rights under this Agreement, voluntarily or involuntarily, whether by merger, consolidation, dissolution, operation of law, or any other manner.(b) Specific Assignments Prohibited. Assignments prohibited under subsection (a) include, without limitation, assignment of(i) any claim for damages arising out of the Non-assigning party’s breach o and(ii) any rights arising out of the assignor’s full performance of this Agreement. 5.“Confidential Information” means all information and any idea, whatever form, tangible or intangible, relating in any manner to
(a)the Company,
(b)any Affiliate of the Company, or
(c)any business, employee, client, consultant, or associate of the Company or any Affiliate of the Company, that was produced or acquired by or on behalf of the Company (including, without limitation, by any of its employees or consultants in the course of their employment or consulting relationship).
三秒微笑4976
从英语到汉语的合同翻译 1.WHEREAS,XYZ渴望从ABC购买,并且ABC渴望卖到XYZ这样产品开发项目,与所有他们的伴随权利和义务一起; WHEREAS,XYZ同意从ABC某些责任假设和代表ABC承担某些义务.2.Technical意思.有知名和通常承认的技术或商业意思此中不否则被定义的词此中使用与这样符合被认可的意思.除非经同意对由党,所有测量单位在公制单位(SI)系统将陈述.3.不可抗力事件意味战争、洪水、闪电、天旱、地震、火、火山爆发、山崩、飓风、旋风、台风、龙卷风、爆炸、市民骚乱、不可抗力或公敌,恐怖分子行动、军事行动、流行病、饥荒或者瘟疫、法院的海难、行动或政府当局或者罢工、以合法的怠工方式行动、进行缓慢或者相似的辛苦困难,其中每一根据一个业界范围,地区范围的广泛或者全国性依据.4.Assignments.(a)没有任务.党可能不根据这个协议分配它的权利中的任一,自愿或不随意地,还是合并、实变、法律的溶解、操作,或者其他方式.(b)被禁止的细节性分配.任务被禁止在分部(a)之下包括,不用局限,任务 (i)任何要求赔偿损失出现从整体合同的非分配的party’s突破口的中; 并且 (ii)出现从这个协议中assignor’s充分的表现的任何权利.5.“Confidential Information”意味所有信息和所有想法,任何形式,有形或者无形资产,关连以任何方式 (a)公司,(b)公司的任何会员或者 (c)公司的任何事务、雇员、客户、顾问或者同事或 公司的any会员,that被生产了或获取了由或代表公司(包括,没有局限,由任何它的他们的就业或咨询的关系其间的雇员或顾问).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级下册第一课翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信