也许我会变心的英语单词不会读怎么办

谭常芳、我会爱你一生一世、、永不变心。英文怎么说_百度知道
谭常芳、我会爱你一生一世、、永不变心。英文怎么说
Tcf,I will love you, one's whole life, never cease to be faithful个人觉得,名字的话用首字母就可以了。希望被采纳。谢谢。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Tanchangfang ,I love you forever and never change it .望采纳
changfang ,I will love you forever and ever will never change
tcf,I will love
life , with the
faithful heart
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是不会变心的
《我是不会变心的》是作家何达创作的一首诗歌,这首诗表现出对于爱人的忠贞不渝,但又不止于此狭义的理解。歌的主题——“忠诚”,表现了诗人对于祖国、对于理想、对于事业、对于人性的坚贞和不渝。本词条对这首诗歌的原文进行了引用,并介绍了诗歌的创作思想,并对作者的主要生平事迹及作品进行了简介。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
我是不会变心的
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:我从来都没有对你变心,是你先放弃我的..的英文怎么说?_百度作业帮
我从来都没有对你变心,是你先放弃我的..的英文怎么说?
我从来都没有对你变心,是你先放弃我的..的英文怎么说?
I am always faithful to you.But it's you that give me up.求变心金刚3主题曲中英文歌词_百度知道
求变心金刚3主题曲中英文歌词
提问者采纳
Paramoret-Monster Monster Paramore Transformer 3 dark of the moon Lyris By 乱舞纷飞 u were my conscious,so solid now u like water we started drowning,not like we take any further but I let my heart go,in somewhere don’t have the bottom I’ll get the new one come back with the hole and u still there I’ll stop the whole world, I will stop the whole world From turning it to a monster,In there is a lie Don’t u ever wonder,How it survived, Not that u gone, the world is end I only in it,I got this gather tearing me but I ignore the feeling This break what u always bleaching, Call me a trader,I just a connecting ur vitims They r getting stronger,I heard them calling and crying I’ll stop the whole world, I will stop the whole world From turning it to a monster,In there is a lie Don’t u ever wonder,How it survived Not that u gone, the world is end Waiting for this greatest solution But I like detention Not always that we r being tough U r gonna losing, u r gonna losing I’ll stop the whole world, I will stop the whole world From turning it to a monster,In there is a lie Don’t u ever wonder, How it survived, Not that u gone, the world ``` I’ll stop the whole world, I will stop the whole world From turning it to a monster,In there is a lie Don’t u ever wonder How it survived Not that u gone, the world is end Thx!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
变心金刚的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词不会读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信