高三英语听力, how many exams are there are no manythis week

您所在的位置:
2015山东高密市高三模拟英语试题及答案
15:31:32 &&&&来源: 湖北招生考试网
高密市2015届高三4月模拟考试英语试卷 2015.4本试卷分为I卷和II卷,共11页,满分150分。考试时间120分钟。第I卷(满分100分)第一部分 听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C、三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. How much will the man pay for the tickets?A. £7. 5.&&&&&& B. £15.&&&&&& C. £5 0. 2. Which is the right gate for the man’s flight?A. Gate 16.&&&&&& B. Gate 22.&&&&& C. Gate 25. 3. How does the man feel about going to school by bike?A. Happy.&&&&&& B. Tired.&&&&&& C. Worried. 4. When can the woman get the computers?A. On Tuesday.&&&&& B. On Wednesday.&& C. On Thursday. 5. What does the woman think of the shirt for the party?A. The size is not large enough.B. The material is not good. C. The color is not suitable.第二节 (共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. What can we learn about Mr. Brown?A. He is in his office.&& B. He is at a meeting.&&&& C. He is out for a meal. 7. What will the man probably do next?A. Call back.&&&&&& B. Come again.&&&&&&& C. Leave a message.听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。8. What kind of room does the man want to take?A. A single room.&&&&& B. A double room.&&&&&& C. A room for three. 9. What does the man need to put in the form?A. Telephone and student card numbers. B. Student card number and address. C. Address and telephone number.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. What is the relationship between the speakers?A. Fellow clerks.&&& B. Boss and secretary.&&& C. Customer and salesperson. 11. What does the man like about his job?A. Living close to the office. B. Chances to go abroad. C. Nice people to work with. 12. What do we know about the woman?A. She likes traveling. B. She is new to the company. C. She works in public relations.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. When will the visitors come?A. In March.&&&&&& B. In April.&&&&&& C. In May. 14. How many visitors are coming?A. 8.&&&&&&&& B. 10.&&&&&&&& C. 12. 15. What will the visitors do on the second day?&&& A. Go to a party.&&&&& B. Visit schools.&&&&& C. Attend a lecture.16. Where will the visitors go on the final day?A. To London.&&&&& B. To Scotland.&&&&&&&& C. To the coast.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What is the first word the baby tried to say?A. Truck.&&&&&&& B. OK.&&&&&&& C. Duck.18. How old was the baby when he learned to say that word correctly?A. About 18 months.& B. About 21 months.& C. About 24 months. 19. What did the father do when the baby screamed that word at the airport?A. He corrected the baby. B. He tried to stop the baby. C. He hid himself somewhere. 20. Why did the mother pretend not to know the baby?A. She got angry with the father. B. She was frightened by the noise. C. She felt ashamed about the noisy baby.第二部分 阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)AEditor Henry Slocum,&&&& I read your May 10th article in the local newspaper Honesdale Times about electronic books, or e-books, with great interest. You made several good points about the disadvantages of e-books. You may have overlooked, however, some of the ways in which they are superior to traditional books.Yes,e-books are expensive, but they are also convenient. In addition, due to their environment-friendly nature, e-books have the potential to change our planet for the better.&&&& E-books, for anyone who is unfamiliar with the term, are about the same size and shape as regular books. They have a large screen in the middle, however. This screen shows the reader a page of text that has been downloaded from a computer.Once the reader has finished reading the page on the e-book screen, he or she scrolls down to see a new page. The process continues until the entire book has been read.&&&& As you pointed out, Mr. Slocum,it’s great to lie on a warm,sandy beach with a book.You can do that just as easily with an e-book as you can with a traditional paper book. In fact, because e-books are so light, you can carry them anywhere.Say,for example,that you like to read on the bus.Which would you rather carry with you ― a heavy 800-page novel, or an e-book that weighs only a few ounces?Another important advantage is offered by e-books as well.They are more environment friendly than traditional books.At present,thousands of trees are cut down each year to meet the publishing industry’s demand for paper.Books that don’t sell are eventually returned to the publisher and destroyed.This terrible waste could be avoided if everyone used e-books,which require no paper.Sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& David Eng21. What does Editor Henry Slocum think about e-books?A. Interesting&& B. Expensive&&& C. Convenient&& D. Environment-friendly22. What is mainly talked about in Paragraph 2?A. What an e-book is.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why e-books are popular.C. How e-books have developed.&&& D. Who are the readers of e-books.23. In David’s letter, he thinks that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . A. E-books will come down in priceB. E-books come in various sizes and shapes C. E-books do little harm to the environmentD. E-books are no better than traditional books24. The main purpose of the letter is to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& A. explain how to read e-booksB. honor the person who invented e-booksC. scold publishers for wasting so much paperD. provide evidence that e-books are a good choiceB&“Grandma, Grandma, tell us a story!” Four darling children sat by my feet, looking up at me expectantly.Suddenly, we were interrupted by clapping. "Terrific," the director said, stepping up the stage from the aisle(过道).“Except, could you kids face the audience a bit more?”&The kids shifted to face the empty seats, which would be filled in a few days for the church play. “Perfect,” the director said. “Now, Grandma, read to your grandchildren.” A pan of sadness hit me.If only I could read to my real grandchild!&I had a granddaughter, but I’d never met her.Sixteen years earlier my son was involved in a relationship that ended badly.But out of it came a blessing: a baby girl named Lena.I hoped to be a grandmother to her ― but shortly after the birth, the mother moved without any address left.Over the years, I asked around town to try to find my son’s ex-wife, but it seemed that she didn’t want to be found.&I’d just joined this new church a week earlier and was at once offered the part of Grandma in the play.At least now I could pretend to be a grandma. The rehearsals (预演) went well, and finally the day of the show arrived.The performance was great.“You all looked so natural up there,” one of my friends said.Afterward, I walked over to one of the girls in the play.“How’s my granddaughter?” I joked.“Fine!” she answered.Just then, someone else walked up and asked the girl her name.I wasn’t sure I heard the girl's answer correctly.But it made me ask her another question.“What’s your mother’s name?”She told me, but I was still in shock.“And what’s your father’s name?” I asked. She told me. It was my son.She’d only started going to that church a week before I did.Since that day of the play, we’ve stayed close.Not long ago, she even made me a great grandma.25. What was the author doing at the beginning of the story?A. Telling a story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Playing a gameC. Preparing for a play&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Acting in a movie26. Why did the writer feel sad when she heard the director’s words?A. Because the words were quite out of place.B. Because the words made her think of her lost grandchild.C. Because her performance did not satisfy the director.D. Because the writer’s real granddaughter was in the play.27. This passage is mainly organized in the pattern of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. time and events&&& B. contrast and conclusionC. cause and effect&&& D. questions and answers28. We can infer that when writing the story, the author felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. happy&&&&& B. worried&&&& C. confused&&&&&&& D. anxiousC A San Diego boy Kristoffer Von Hassel has the gaming world’s attention after he exposed a security weakness that let him log into his dad’s Xbox Live account,without permission.&&& Kristoffer’s father,Robert,noticed soon after Christmas that his son was logging into his account and playing games that weren’t appropriate for his age.When he asked how, Kristoffer showed him a hack that seems simple but is fairly impressive considering a 5-year-old found it.Kristoffer would go to his dad’s account and type in an incorrect password.That would take him to a password verifications (确认) screen,where he would simply tap the space bar repeatedly and then press “enter. ”“How awesome is that?” asked Davies, who works in online security himself.“Just being 5 years old and being able to find a vulnerability and getting attached to that.I thought that was pretty cool.” He told KGTV that Kristoffer has figured out three or four other “hacks”,including getting past the lock on a smartphone by holding down the “home” key for long enough.Davies reported the vulnerability to Microsoft.And Microsoft acted,issuing a fix for it.“We’re always listening to our customers and thank them for bringing issues to our attention,” the company said in a written statement. “We take security seriously at Xbox and fixed the issue as soon as we learned about it.”The company has even included Kristoffer’s name on a list of security researchers who have helped make online Microsoft products safer. For his discovery,or more accurately,for reporting it with his father’s help,Kristoffer will receive four games, $50 and a year’s subscription to Xbox Live from Microsoft.29. Why did a San Diego boy attract the gaming world’s attention?A. He is a security researcher.B. He designed a new software.C. He is addicted to playing games.D. He got past the lock of a game account.30. The main idea of Paragraph 3 is how Kristoffer______.&&& A. 1ogged into his dad’s Xbox accountB. managed to set his own passwordC. learned to gain access to the gameD. played computer games on his own31. The underlined word “vulnerability” in Paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to “_________”.A. security failing&& B. system protection& C. system accident& D. data fault32. What is the best title of the text?A. Challenging your father, even at an early ageB. Hacking Xbox, even a 5-year-old could do itC. Microsoft, faced with security charges againD. A 5-year-old boy subscribing to Xbox LiveDA four-wheeled robot,known as Rover,has been tested by a team at Sydney University.It was used to move a herd of cows from a field to a dairy(牛奶场).Researchers were amazed at how easily cows accepted the presence of the robot. They were not disturbed by it and the gathering process was calm and effective.Because the robot moved in a steady manner it allowed cows to move at their own speed,which was important in reducing injuries among cattle,said Dr Kendra Kerrisk,dairy researcher and associate professor.The robot was adapted from one that was already being used to monitor fruit and trees on farms.A team at Sydney University’s Centre for Field Robotics improved the robot so that it could be put in a field with cows in order for the researchers to gather data on robot―cow interaction.The robot needs to be operated by a human but it’s hoped that in the future a version can be developed that will be fully automated.As well as gathering cows a new version could also collect information useful for farmers.Using robots to get cows to the dairy will be better for their well-being.“The research is in its very early stages but robotic technologies certainly have the potential to transform dairy farming,”said Dr.Kerrisk.“When we have discussed this concept with farmers they have been extremely excited and we have had a series of calls and emails asking how they can get hold of one,”she added.The robot could also cut down the number of accidents involving humans on farms.Most dairy farmers in Australia use bikes to round up their cattle and they are one of the leading causes of injury.The team hopes that by using the robot to do the job instead,accident rates could fall.33.The robot Rover was mainly used to _____________. A. milk the cows on the field&&&& B. feed the cows with foodC. round up cows on dairy farms& D. take farmers around the farm34. At present, the robot Rover ______________.A. can go around the farm automaticallyB. can help farmers to gather dataC. has to be operated by a human&& D. has been available in the market35. What can we learn from Dr. Kerrisk’s words in the fifth paragraph?A. The research will soon be finished.B. Dairy farming has much potential.C. Robotic technology has highly developed.D. The robot will be popular among farmers
第二节 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。May the first is an important date in the college admission process in the United States. This is the last day for high school seniors to accept or reject offers of admission in the fall. But according to a recent report, there is a great change. Acceptance rates at the top colleges this year were lower than ever.&&&& 36&&&& . These days, college applicants are applying to more colleges because online and common applications make the process easier.&& 37&&& On the other hand, deciding students for top colleges to accept can be difficult because it takes much time.Students may not like being put on waiting lists. Also,common colleges work more to get the students they accept to accept them.Some colleges hold visiting days that offer a chance to attend classes and stay overnight.Some universities send gifts.&&&& 38&&&& For many families, the most important thing colleges can do is show them the money,
the weak economy makes parents nervous,&&& 39&&& . The recent problems that spread from the housing market to credit markets have even affected student’s loans. So lately, top schools have to spare lots of money to increase their financial aid for students. &&& 40&&& . The Education Department expects the number of high school graduates to start to go down. This will happen as the last of the children of the baby boom generation finish high schoo1. The number is not expected to start rising again until 2015. A. Besides, top colleges are facing changes in the population.B. What contributes to it?C. But a mistake can be costly if it happens.D. But top colleges ignore them.E. They have international students who know English.F. It can mean several acceptances to choose from.G. They cannot afford college as planned.&&& 笫三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Jennifer was halfway down the stairs when she turned and took one last look at her room.& 41& high school and going away to college was like the& 42& pause at the ending of a chapter in a good book, and she was& 43& to turn the page.Jennifer went down the stairs to where her mother and father,& 44& quiet, were waiting. She even felt a sense of guilt deep& 45& her when she admitted to herself how longingly she had& 46& getting away from her home and starting a new life in the college.They went out through the front door. Dad put the suitcases in the back of the& 47&& , and then came forward to hold the front door open. “Sit in the& 48& , dear,” her mother suggested, touching her arm gently, and Jennifer noticed that her mother was& 49& one of those sad-looking smiles. In fact, she was afraid her mother might even& 50& at the train station.Her father pulled out of their driveway and Jennifer turned for one last look at the house.They pulled up at the station then. The train was coming. There were last-minute questions, words of advice, and then& 51 .“Well, I’m on my way. Don’t worry about me, everything will be OK,” Jennifer said& 52&& .When her father took the picture, she noticed her mother wasn’t weepy at all --- the smile on her face wasn’t& 53& sad-looking.Through the window, Jennifer held& 54& with her eyes as the train moved away slowly. They were standing close together, and somehow it& 55& the memory of that day when she was seven ― when she had persuaded them to let her& 56& the big Ferris wheel (摩天轮) all by herself. She had sat still in the& 57& middle of the seat as she did just now in the car, feeling& 58& that even if she fell, even if the Ferris wheel itself fell, she had known they would catch her.Suddenly she felt tears& 59& her eyes. She wiped her eyes and found her parents out of& 60& when she looked back again.41. A. Finishing&&&&&&& B. Attending&&& C. Entering&&&& D. Continuing42. A. frequent&&&&& B. sudden&&&& C. brief&&&&& D. regular43. A. sad&&&&& B. slow&&&&& C. eager&&&& D. quiet44. A. strangely&&& B. badly&&&&& C. normally&&&& D. definitely45. A. from&&&& B. within&&&& C. into&&&& D. of46. A. looked up to&&& B. got used to&&& C. got bored with D. looked forward to47. A. seat&&&&& B. wheel&&&&&&&&& C. car&&&&& D. driveway48. A. middle&&&& B. back&&& C. front&&&& D. side49. A. flashing&&&& B. wearing&&&& C. forcing&&&& D. shaping50. A. arrive&&&& B. escape&&&& C. faint&&&& D. cry51. A. decisions&&& B. hugs&&&&& C. changed&&& D. rushes52. A. proudly&&&& B. sadly&&&& C. impatiently&&& D. heartily53. A. all&&&&& B. even&&&& C. only&&&& D. once54. A. it&&&&& B. her&&&&& C. him&&&& D. them55. A. kept away&&& B. stuck to&&&&&&&& C. wiped off&&&&&&& D. brought back56. A. ride&&&&& B. catch&&&&& C. play&&&&&&&&&&& D. drive57. A. same&&&& B. proper&&& C. exact&&&&&&&& D. similar58. A. afraid&&&& B. certain&&&& C. sorry&&&&& D. peaceful59. A. controlling&&&& B. rolling&&&&&&& C. emptying&&&& D. flooding60. A. sight&&&&& B. mind&&&& C. station&&&& D. memory第II卷(满分50分)第二节(共10小题:每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&& 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。The Internet is an&&&&&& 61&&&&& (amaze) information resource. Students, teachers, and researchers use it as&&&&& 62&&&&& investigative tool. Journalists use it to find information for stories. Doctors use it to learn more about unfamiliar diseases and the&&&& 63&&&& (late) medical development. Ordinary people use it& for shopping, banking, bill-paying, and communicating& 64&& family and friends. People all over the world use it to connect with individuals from__65__&&&&&&&&& countries and cultures. However, while there are many positive developments _____66&&& (associate) with the Internet, there are also certain fears and concerns. One concern relates to a lack of control over&&&&& 67&&&& appears on the Internet, With television and radio there are editors to check the accuracy or appropriateness of the content of programs, and with television there are&&&& 68&&&&& (restrict)on other aspects, for example, what kinds of programs can___69___&&&&&&&& (broadcast) and at what time of the day. With the Internet, parents cannot check a published guide to determine what is suitable for their children&&&& 70&&& (see). 第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两赴,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(八),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Walter's goal in life was become a successful doctor. He knew he had to finish high school first, so he put his heart into her studies―in particular, biology, chemistry and maths. Because he worked hardly at these subjects, Walter became good at it. However, Walter forgot that he needed to master some other subjects beside those he had been chosen. As a result, Walter fails in both English and Chinese in the end of the second school year. But he had to repeat these subjects and he was almost unable to graduate like planned. Walter learned a good lesson from this experience.
语法填空答案:61.__________62.___________63.___________64.___________65.____________
66.__________67.___________68.___________69.___________70.____________
第二节& 书面表达(满分25分)假如你是校报负责人, 急需在学校内聘一位同学任英文版的编辑, 请你用英文以 “An English Editor Wanted” 为题目写一则招聘启事。内容要点如下:1、该工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报刊杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的文章; 二是选择与编辑同学们的来稿。2、希望该同学满足下列要求:1)乐意奉献出一些业余时间为同学们服务;2)英文与皆好; 能熟练使用电脑。3)感兴趣的同学请在本周内与学生会(The Student Union)联系。注 意: 1. 词数100左右; 2. 不要逐字翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文高三英语4月检测参考答案:第一部分: 听力(每小题1.5分, 满分30分)1---5 BCAAC& 6---10 CAACA&& 11---15 BBABB& 16---20 CABBC第二部分:第一节 阅读理解(每小题2分, 满分30分)21---25 BACDC& 26---30 BAADA& 31---35ABCCD第二节:(每小题2分, 满分10分)36---40 BFDGA第三部分完形填空 (每小题1.5分,共30分)41---45 ACCAB& 46---50 DCABD& 51---55 BDBDD& 56---60 ACBDA第II卷: 语法填空:(每小题1.5分,共15分)61. amazing&&&& 62. an&&&& 63. latest&&&&&& 64. with&&& 65. other66. associated&& 67. what&& 68. restrictions&&& 69. be broadcast/be broadcasted&& 70. to see& 第四部分 写作第一节:短文改错(每小题1分,共10分)& Walter's goal in life was^ become a successful doctor. He knew he had to finish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to high school first, so he put his heart into her studies―in particular, biology, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hischemistry and maths. Because he worked hardly at these subjects, Walter became&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hardgood at it. However, Walter forgot that he needed to master some other subjects&&&&& thembeside those he had been chosen. As a result, Walter fails in both English and besides&&& 去掉been&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& failedChinese in the end of the second school year. But he had to repeat these subjects and&&&&&& at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sohe was almost unable to graduate like planned. Walter learned a good lesson from &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& asthis experience.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as第二节 书面表达 (满分25分)An English Editor WantedOur school newspaper is looking for an editor for its English edition. The job mainly includes two parts: One is to choose proper English articles from other newspapers, magazines or the internet for us students. The other is to pick out articles from students in our school and edit them for use.We hope that he/she could meet the following requirements: First, he/she is willing to devote some of the spare time to serving the others. Second, it’s necessary for him/ her to be good at both English and fine art. Needless to say that the ability to use the computer is important as well.Those who are interested in the job, please get in touch with the Student Union this week.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Student Union 听力原文:Text lM: How much are the tickets?W: They are 15 pounds each, but student tickets are half price. M: Could I have two student tickets please?Text 2M: Excuse me, I just want to check the boarding gate for BAl6 to London, is it Gate 22?W: Oh it’s just changed, Gate 25, down that way on the right. M: Thanks. Text 3W: Do you live very far from your school?M: About 8 kilometers, but it doesn’ there is much traffic along this road. It’s great to go by bike. Text 4W: Now, can we get the computer before Wednesday?M: Well, it depends, if it is less than 10 kilometers, we can deliver it on Tuesday, but if it is further away, it will be on Thursday. Where is your office?W: Just around the corner. Text 5W: You can’t wear that John, it’s black. M: What’s wrong with a black shirt? Everybody has a black shirt. W: It doesn’t look like you’re going to a party. Text 6M: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Brown?&&& W: I am sorry, he is out for lunch. Would you like to leave a message?M: En, what time do you expect him back?W: Say, in half an hour. M: Thank you, I’ll try back later. Text 7W: Welcome to Youth Hotel, can I help you?M: I’d like a room for a night. W: Would you like a single room, a double room or a room for three?M: Oh, a single room please. Can I pay by cheque?W: Sure, fill in this form please. M: Need my student card number?W: No, just your address and telephone number. M: Ok, here is the form.&&&& W: Very well, here is your key to room 212. M: Thank you!W: Have a good stay!Text 8M: Hi, you must be that new secretary, welcome! I’m Tom Robison from public relations. W: Hi, Mr. Robison. Thanks. I’m Lisa Jones, working in sales now. M: Please call me Tom, Lisa.W: OK, Tom. Have you worked here long?M: Yes, over 20 years. W: Well, that’s a long time. Do you enjoy working here?M: Well, yes. I suppose I like this job because the money is good, and it’s a good place to work in, but to be honest, what I really enjoy is the chance to go abroad, just visiting other countries. That’s the best thing. W: That’s true, for me the best thing about working here is that I live close to the office, I can go home for lunch, and I don’t have to worry about traffic.&&&& Text 9M: Now, Kathy, do you know when the visitors from India are coming?W: We offer them three choices: the end of March, the middle of April and the beginning of May, and they choose the earliest one which is good actually with exams coming up in May. M: And how many are coming? Did you say about 12?W: Yes, they said 12 at first, but changed it to 10 this morning. M: Good, we have 8 here are my suggestions. On the first day, a welcome party, then they can visit the schools in the district on the second and third days. W: We have got to remember this group wants to look at how computers are being used in the classroom. M: Exactly, so I want to ask Mr. Goodman to give them a talk on this on the afternoon of the third day. W: That will fit very nicely. M: And on the last day, they would do some sightseeing, we could take them on the tour of London but many of them may have been there already, and Scotland will be too far away. W: Why not take them for a walk along the coast? It should be interesting. M: Good idea! Kathy, I’m sure they’ll like it. Text 10W: There are many interesting stories about how a baby learns to say its first word. Now, Mike, would your like to share your story with us?M: Ok, here’s my story, I was about 18 months old I think and I had just started to say my first word. Every time a truck went by, I would shout a word that sounded like truck, but to everyone else, it sounded nothing like it. My parents tried to correct me, but failed. Then, about three months later, we traveled to New York. As we were waiting for our plane at the airport, I looked out of a huge window. At that very moment I saw the largest truck in the world. I had to tell someone about this. I turned to my father who was standing next to a thousand people waiting for various flights and screamed truck! Truck! My father tried hard to shut me up, but I was so excited, I kept screaming my special word. My poor mother decided she didn’t know this baby and ran into the ladies’ room where she hid until I finally stopped. Well, I learned how to say truck correctly, and soon I was talking like a normal child. However, my parents will never forget the very first word I produced in my life.
[责任编辑:湖北招生考试网]
【&&】【】
加入收藏 | 旗下:
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved
站务: 广告: 邮箱:(娱乐类除外)
ICP备案号:鄂ICP备号-1&网监备案号:
分流站&湖北唯一PR8的教育门户}

我要回帖

更多关于 there are many books 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。