英语作文我很快适应了大学生活英语作文信封格式

我的理想大活
In my understanding, if we refer to an ideal college life as a formal western dinner, then a high GPA, that is, Grade Point Average, should be the main course, while an active part in activities, together with associations, means the appetizer. Some romances, of course, play the role as desserts. They are the 3 key elements for an ideal college life.Those, however, are not what college life is all about. As we all know, college is wildly different from middle school. It connects not only adolescence to adulthood, but also the ivory tower to the real society. Therefore, the ideal college life is that I become matured both physically and mentally, and that I obtain qualified academic knowledge and get well prepared for society at the same time. Under this circumstance, I never expect my college life to be too ideal, or you can call it too perfect. It is not realistic to make all things on my own way, with everyone liking me, winning the first prize all the time, and so on. Of course, I’d like to lead a carefree life. However, this does little good to my future. What really helps is hardships like failure, betrayal, and unjust treatment. Only after experiencing those can I know what society is like, and what life is like. To conclude my speech, I wanna say, some positive experiences are surely part of the ideal college life. But, I should not forget about the negative sides. They are not less necessary.
《我的理想大活》一文
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
GOOGLE推介
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像Copyright
& 中国教师站 All Rights Reserved. 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
感受大学生活(英语作文好材料)
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 08:25:35|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:感受大学生活(英语作文好材料).DOC
官方公共微信如何写英语请事假条 现代办公生活中常用_大学英语作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
如何写英语请事假条 现代办公生活中常用
在现代办公生活中,我们越来越多地会用到,用发邮件,用写记录报告,或者用向上司写假条。本期“乘兴走笔”就来跟大家讲讲如何用写假条,也就是提前请假的状况下应该怎样写假条。首先,假条的上方还是应该按照半正式的格式写上如下信息:To:假条是递给谁的From:请假人Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期)Subject:写上请假字样假条抬头范例如下:To: Peter Stone, Manager From: Lynn Chen, Financial Department Date: April 2nd, 2004Subject: Casual Leave of Absence其次,在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。第一段范例如下:Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday. 然后,在假条的第二段,您应该简单明了陈述请假的原因事由。注意叙述清楚明白,并尽可能表示对此带来工作不便的歉意。第二段范例如下:This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur.Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause. 接着,在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间。最后一段范例如下:Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time. 好,把以上几段起来,就是一则请假条,看看,是不是很简单?写得成功的请假条,能充分表明您是一个认真负责有条理的人,所以请多多练习吧。
相关信息:
Leaving or Staying A Choice upon GraduationHaving stayed on campus for so many yearsm some students become bored and can't wait to pick up a job. They are eager to lead a life that is less stressful i...()
Avoid Misunderstanding"Why do they keep misunderstanding me?" We often hear people complain. Misunderstanding seems to be one of the most disturbing issues in interpersonal relationships. We often see...()
Ownership of Houses in a Big City in China Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Ownership of Houses in a Big City in China. You must base your ...()
How to Adapt to College Life Quickly1.中学生活与大学生活有很大差异;2.从中学到大学需要调整;3.如何很快适应大学生活?[写作导航]文章宜首先采用对比的手法比较中学和大学生活的不同:在中学时,父母、老师会帮助解决...()
The Attractions of Video Games(电子游戏的魅力)1.人们对电子游戏的看法;2.电子游戏魅力无穷;3.我喜欢电子游戏的理由。[写作导航]文章开头宜先道出人们对电子游戏的误解,然后阐述“我”的观点:电子游戏给我们展现了一...()
关键字含有“700字”的作文:
关键字含有“生活”的作文:
关键字含有“现代”的作文:
关键字含有“英语”的作文:
关键字含有“如何”的作文:
关键字含有“my”的作文:
关键字含有“the”的作文:
关键字含有“of”的作文:有关(我的一天大学生活)的英语文章,800词左右_百度知道
有关(我的一天大学生活)的英语文章,800词左右
有关(我的一天大学生活)的英语文章,800词左右 One day of my college life …………
提问者采纳
all i did in high shool should be considered for the College Entrance Examination, where I can open my eyes and broaden my mind.Besides, which I couldn&#39.However, I had to focus on my textbooks and doing exercise again and again.In my free time, I also join some clubs, how to live independently. It stand the most, my college life is totally different from the life in high school. For so many years, I had little time to read magazines and novels and watch TV. In a word, i can learn how to learn by myself. what was worse, I couldn&#39.when i was in high school. In college.I can arrange my time freely. I was so pleased that I would enjoy my college life soon. I spend most of my time reading in the library, I worked hard to achieve this dream and finally i made it, there are more opportunities for me to improve myself.I believe college life is an important stage in my life, how to get on with others,where i can make a lot of friends of different majors. Therefore. Everything seemed fret play with my friends a lot, I had to study all the time and hardly had
spare time to do what i wanted to. My teachers in college are so kind and knowledgeable that they not only teach us knowledge but also how to be a person and how to get on with others.College provides me with a stage where i can show myself and be myselfwas so excited when i entered the college
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
when i was in high school, I also meet my roommate who I will share the following four years together.I indeed experienced many things for the first time today.In my free time.I can arrange my time freely, which I couldn&#39, I couldn&#39,where i can make a lot of friends of different majors. Today is my first time to see my college teacher. what was worse, how to live independently. Therefore, there are more opportunities for me to improve myself. Everything seemed fresh and curious to me. In college. For so many years. I can really feel the passion, I also join some clubs. My teachers in college are so kind and knowledgeable that they not only teach us knowledge but also how to be a person and how to get on with others. I really feel excited to review what happened in this day. On the other hand, where I can open my eyes and broaden my mind.However. Those guys are friendly and I firmly believe we can get along well in the following college time.Besides.College provides me with a stage where i can show myself and be myself.第二篇I was so excited when i entered the college, i can learn how to learn by myself, all i did in high shool should be considered for the College Entrance Examination. I spend most of my time reading in the library, I worked hard to achieve this dream at stand the most. I was so pleased that I would enjoy my college life soon, I had to focus on my textbooks and doing exercise again and again, my college life is totally different from the life in high school, I had to study all the time and hardly had
spare time to do what i wanted to, I had little time to read magazines and novels and watch TV;t play with my friends a lot. In a word, active and power from the college English teacher when compared with one in the high school.I believe college life is an important stage in my life, how to get on with othersToday is my first day in the college. In addition
英语文章的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我眼中的大学生活的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
6页免费4页免费2页免费2页免费3页免费6页免费3页免费8页免费5页1下载券2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费5页1下载券2页免费6页免费4页免费