求一篇关于大学生活英语作文是否单住的英语文章

范文1:
  You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.
  In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.
  In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.
  Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords. Libary is a good place for students to study in. If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities.
  In a word,college life is wonderful!
  你或许会认为大学生活很枯燥,你不知道如何处理这么充足的空余时间。但是我认为只要你过得有意义大学生活会变得非常精彩。
  在业余时间,你可以打篮球,踢足球等等,做运动是很有趣的,并且对你的健康也有帮助。
  事实上,你可以做任何你喜欢做的事情。不要紧张,我们是朋友。
  在大学里的学习是我们生活的新起点,为了好成绩你可以继续努力学习。图书馆是个学生学习的好地方,如果你想展示你的天赋和才能,你可以参加各种各样的活动。
  总而言之,大学生活是非常精彩的!
&&&&&&&&&范文2:
推荐阅读:
  Time spent at a university is a most worthwhile period in a young person's life. This is a time when a student begins to form his or her ideas about life in general. Attending classes and studying in the library keep a student busy and provide him or her with access to valuable information, adding to his or her knowledge base.
  Campus life can also be rich and colorful. Most universities offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports events, contests, and other social gatherings, enabling the students to experience relief fi'om study and homework. Students often form lifelong friendships through the varied experiences of university life.
  During the time a student spends at university, he not only develops his intellectual ahilites,he also develops social skills as well as knowledge and wisdom necessary for choosing a future career. By learning how to balance intense study and recreation, a student will be well prepared for the challenges of future responsibilities. 翻译:
  大学生活
  花时间在大学时期是一个最有价值的年轻人的生活。这是一个时候,学生开始形成他或她生活的总体看法。出席课堂和在图书馆学习保持一个学生忙,提供他或她能获得有价值的信息,增加了他(她)们的知识库。
  校园生活也可以是丰富多彩的。大多数的大学提供各种各样的课外活动,如体育活动,比赛,和其他社交聚会,使学生体验学习和作业'om救援金融中间人。学生们经常形成终身的友谊通过不同的经历的大学生活。
  在此期间学生学习上大学的时候,他不仅发展他的知识ahilites,他也培养社会交际能力和知识和智慧的必要条件下选择未来的事业。通过学习如何平衡学习和娱乐的强烈,学生将有充分的准备的挑战,未来的责任。
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话描写大学生活的英语文章_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
描写大学生活的英语文章
||暂无简介
格雷英语致力让你足不出户就能掌握英语口语|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
ow to learn English
Learning English is not as difficult as some one think.You...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'关于大学生活的英语作文汇集
关于大学生活的英语作文汇集
关于大学生活的英语作文汇集
编辑:1020
  关于大学生活的英语:我们的寝室(Our Bedroom)
  As soon as you enter the house, you will know that it is a girls'' bedroom. The first thing to catch your sight is the neatly arranged desks in the middle. On both sider of the room stand four two-deck beds, The quilts are folded in squares. Over each bed there hangs a curtain.
  Wind-bells are popular in our bedroom. Once you get on the bed, you will hear the sound of jingling bells. Small animals are on each bed. Most of them are silly, funny and lovely. There are somethings particular on Shi Yin''s bed. There are Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, a duckling, a baby panda, and a little hedgedog, in addition to three silly bears standing on each other in the figure of a glare, Actually it resembles an out-and-out zoo.
  I like our bedroom. It gives me a sense of being home. It is a warm and comfortable place to live in.
  你只要走进房间,你就知道这是女生宿舍。首先映入眼帘的是中间排列整齐的书桌。两边是4张双人床。被子迭得方方正正。每个床上都挂了帘子。
  我们宿舍风铃流行。现在一上床,就能听到丁当丁当的声音。每个人的床上还有憨憨的、傻傻的、可爱得很的各种玩具小动物呢。史颖的床上更不得了,米老鼠、唐老鸭、小鸭子、小熊猫、小刺猬,一应俱全,还外加3只傻熊在叠罗汉,真是货真价实的&动物园&了。
  我喜欢我们的宿舍。它给我以家的感觉,是一个温暖而舒适的居所。
  关于大学生活的英语作文:我的大学生活(My College Life)
  Hello everyone.Today I'm glad to be here to give a speech about my fresh experience in China Agriculture University.
  First I must say the campus life is really different from what I have experienced in high school.For instance,I used to lean upon my dormitory teacher to wake me up on time.But now I have to set several alarm clocks to make myself could hear them in the morning otherwise I would miss my class.And then even worse there would be nobody remind me except my teacher!So the differences are everywhere and I could easily find them.The change of life is great and it's wonderful:I have more time of my own and the rights to decide how I live.
  My campus activities are rich and colorful.Learning English has become a habit to me cause I plan to study abroad in next few years.Playing Guzheng is my favorite activity.I have kept on practising it since I was a little girl and I wish to win more competitions in my campus life.
  Our university has the first level equipments and the most experienced teachers,also has the best students(laugh).I consider it to be a honor that I've got a chance to study here and I sincerely hope that we could live wonderful lives in our campus!
  大家好。今天我很高兴能在这里做一个关于我在中国农业大学首次经历的讲话。
  我要说的第一件事是大学校园生活真的不同于我所经历过的高中。例如,我过去常常依靠宿舍老师来按时叫醒我。但现在我必须设几个闹钟才能让我在早上听到闹钟响,否则我会错过我的课。然后更糟糕的是除了我的老师没有人会提醒我!所以不同到处都是,我可以很轻易地就找到不同之处。生活的变化很大,它也很美妙:我有更多我自己的时间和决定生活方式的权利。
  我的大学校园活动是丰富多彩的。学习英语已经成为我的习惯,因为我计划在几年后出国。古筝是我最喜欢的活动。我还是个小女孩时,我一直在练习古筝,我希望在我的大学校园生活期间赢得更多的比赛。
  我们大学有一流的设备和最有经验的教师,也有最好的学生。我认为我有机会在这里学习是一种荣誉,我真诚地希望我们能在我们的大学中活得更精彩!
  关于大学生活的英语作文:我的大学生活(My College Life)
  Dear dad and mum,
  How time flies, your son has grown up and he is not the little child who once naughty and wayward anymore, I have grown up. I know that you have the high expectations of me, y I know that you hope me to study hard and have a bright future, a happy life, I also know it is toilsome to go to college,even if I should get fard of you...
  The big difference between highschool and college make me ground up, change me to a responsible and mature person. This is very great,isn't? Moreover,in college,I learned plenty of new things,I think that I'm really on my way to my futur profession. In my college,teachers and students are all very nice,so please don't worried about me. My friends would be by my side,my teachers will help me. well...as conclusion of all what I said: I am going well in college and I wouldn&t let you down. I will fight to the end,untill success...
  yours sincerely
  关于大学生活的英语作文:大学生活(College Life)
  You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.
  In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.
  In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.
更多相关文章推荐:
下页更精彩:1
关于大学生活的英语作文汇集相关推荐一篇关于大学生活的感受的英语作文_百度知道
一篇关于大学生活的感受的英语作文
三分钟左右,我大一
I think that it is the valuable experiences to get accustomed to express my own opinions and feelings. it seems all are easy and free. we do not have to attend class everyday and i live with many classmates in dorm, because I had not had such experiences before. Teachers come and go for various lectures and u can choose to attend some. However, far away with parents, I got very nervous whenever I have to give my opinion and make a presentation in class. I am considering about staying in Australia in next summer vacationMy university life is interesting and different with before. At first.A pleasant part of university life is long vacations. It is very good to consider a plan
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
应该有范文的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生活英语作文 的文章

更多推荐