at 7,30p,m用英语in on at翻译

> > >用英语请假条第一篇:《英语请假条的格式》
英语请假条的格式 请假条(written request for leave)是英语学习者必须掌握的常用应用文之一,它包括请病假(note for sick leave)和请事假 (leave of absence)。请假条是用于向老师或上级领导等因身体状况不好或因某事请求准假的场合。
英文请假条写作需注意三点:
1.英文中请假条的写法和汉语请假条相同, 它一般由四部分组成,即时间、称呼、正文和签名。
2.一般而言,可认定请假条是一种简单的书信文体。请假条一般写在纸上,不用信封。其书写格式与书信有很多相似之处,是书信的大大简化。
3.请假条的特点是要求开门见山、内容简短、用词通俗易懂。
【范文例析】
假如你是王立。昨天你和同学们去农场帮助农民们摘苹果,不幸(unluckily)从梯子上摔下来伤了腿,但伤得不重。医生让你在家里好好休息。因此,你向高老师请假两天(ask for leave for two days)。(2002新疆乌鲁木齐中考题)
【参考范文】
Dear Miss Gao,
I'm sorry I can’t go to school today. I helped the farmers pick apples with my classmates on the farm yesterday. Unluckily, I fell off the ladder and hurt my leg, but I wasn''''t badly hurt. The doctor asked me to stay in bed and have a good rest. So I ask for leave for two days.
Your student
【点评】这是一份采用书信格式写的请假条。日期是September 28, 日期写在正文的右上角。由于请假条的内容大多是当天、近几日因病或因事请假,所以不必写上年份;称呼是Dear Miss Gao,称呼写在左上角。请假条因是向上级请示,一般以Dear...,或My dear...,开头。有时可在Dear之后,用上Mr.或Miss等的称呼加上姓氏。不过,有一点仍要提醒大家,各种称呼后面一般都用逗号。正文谈了一件事:I fell off the ladder and hurt my leg, but I wasn''''t badly hurt. I can't come to school. I ask for leave for two days. 简洁明了,用词口语化。写请假条只要把请假的理由和请假时间说清楚即可。有的请假条为了说明其请假事由是真实的,在正文之后另起一行,写上I enclose a doctor’s certificate.(我附上了医生证明。);签名为Wang Li。签名(署名)写在右下角,签名(署名)上面一行可以写上Yours, Your student等字样,有时由于写条的人和收条的人彼此一般很熟悉,所以在称呼和签名上比较随便和简单。特别是在签名部分,有时可简单到只写个姓或只写个名就可以了。
【范例2】请事假:
Dear Ms.Riddle,
I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence from your Oral English class this Wednesday morning.
Yesterday evening I got a phone call from my cousin, who is now running a small firm in suburbs of this city . He needs an interpreter for two days but cannot find the most reliable person, so he wants me to have a try. Personally , I regard this as a golden opportunity to put what I have learned in your class into practice, but I need your permission of absence . If you think I may go and help him get over the difficulty, I am confident that I ll do a good job and both of us will grateful.
Earnestly yours,
第二篇:《英语请假条的写法》
抢注网址:
英语请假条的写法
在现代办公生活中,我们越来越多地会用到英语,用英语发邮件,用英语写记录报告,或者用英语向上司写假条。本期“乘兴走笔”就来跟大家讲讲如何用英语写假条,也就是提前请假的状况下应该怎样写假条.
首先,假条的上方还是应该按照半正式的格式写上如下信息:
To:假条是递给谁的
Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期)
Subject:写上请假字样
假条抬头范例如下:
To: Peter Stone, Manager
Date: April 2nd, 2004
Subject: Casual Leave of Absence
其次,在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。
第一段范例如下:
Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
然后,在假条的第二段,您应该简单明了陈述请假的原因事由。注意叙述清楚明白,并尽可能表示对此带来工作不便的歉意。
第二段范例如下:
This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur.
洛基国际英语
竭诚为您服务
抢注网址: Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause.
接着,在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间。
最后一段范例如下:
Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.
好,把以上几段综合起来,就是一则请假条,看看,是不是很简单?写得成功的请假条,能充分表明您是一个认真负责有条理的人,所以请多多练习吧。
“成千上万人疯狂下载。。。。。。
更多价值连城的绝密英语学习资料,
洛基内部秘密英语,技巧,策略
请在 网上 申请报名”
洛基国际英语
竭诚为您服务
第三篇:《英语应用文写作-请假条》
第四篇:《英语请假条的写法》
英语请假条的写法
在现代办公生活中,我们越来越多地会用到英语,用英语发邮件,用英语写记录报告,或者用英语向上司写假条。本期“乘兴走笔”就来跟大家讲讲如何用英语写假条,也就是提前请假的状况下应该怎样写假条.
假条抬头范例如下:
To: Peter Stone, Manager
Date: April 2nd, 2004
第一段范例如下:
Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
第二段范例如下:
This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur. Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best
solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause.
最后一段范例如下:
好,把以上几段综合起来,就是一则请假条,看看,是不是很简单?写得成功的请假条,能充分表明您是一个认真负责有条理的人,所以请多多练习吧。
第五篇:《英文假条格式》
英文请假条
请假条(written request for leave)是英语学习者必须掌握的常用应用文之一,它包括请病假(note for sick leave)和请事假(leave of absence)。请假条是用于向老师或上级领导等因身体状况不好或因某事请求准假的场合。
英文请假条写作需注意三点:
1. 英文请假条一般由四部分组成,即时间、称呼、正文和签名。
2. 一般而言,请假条是一种简单的书信文体。请假条一般写在纸上,不用信封。
3. 请假条的特点是要求开门见山、内容简短、用词通俗易懂。
一般的请假条
【参考范文】
Dear Miss Gao,
I'm sorry I can't go to school today. I helped the farmers pick apples with my classmates on the farm yesterday. Unluckily, I fell off the ladder and hurt my leg, but I wasn't badly hurt. The doctor asked me to stay in bed and have a good rest. So I ask for leave for two days.
比较正式的商务型假条
Subject:写上请假字样(事假或病假)
【参考范文】
To: John Smith, Supervisor
Date: March 11, 2001
John, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence from March 23 to 27.
Yesterday I received a letter from my parents, who are both over 70, telling me that a big flood took place at my home village, causing serious damage to my house. As the only son of my parents, I should go back to assess the situation, and help them to get over these difficulties. Though I cannot stay at home for too long, I should at least make arrangements for maintenance work. I believe my relatives in the village and my neighbors will also come to help. Financially I have no difficulties.
I will call you at 1:30p.m. Or you can call me at any time.
第六篇:《英语请假条》
便条是书信的一种形式,特点在于其内容比一般书信更简短,用于询问,留言,通知,要求等。便条分为两种形式:一种是请假条(病假,事假,续假);一种是留言,通知等。便条的基本组成部分是:日期,称呼,正文和署名。
(病假条)
4th March Dear Mr. Li,
I am writing to ask for a sick leave of three days, starting from today to 6th March, both days inclusive. (adj. 用于n..之后
BrE 所有数目或首末日包括在内的) I enclose the doctor’s certificate and hope that you will grant me the leave.
Yoursfaithfully,
1st April Dear Manager,
I am still lying in bed with the flu and unable to get up. I enclose a certificate from the doctor who fears that it will be another two days before I shall be able to resume my work. Please give an extensive of leave for two days.
Sample 3 (事假条)
12th December
Dear Manager,
I’d like to apply for a three-day leave, starting form the 13th and finishing on the 15th ,im order to return home to see my father, who is now staying in hospital.
I should be very much obliged if you will grant me the leave. As to the duties to be missed during my absence, I will do my best to make them up as soon as I get back.
Yours faithfully,
第七篇:《英文请假条写作》
第八篇:《如何写英语请假条》
如何写英语请假条
一、假条的上方应该按照正式的格式写上如下信息:
To: Peter Stone,
From: Lynn Chen, Financial Department Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期)
Date: April 2nd, 2006
Subject: Casual Leave of Absence 二、在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。 Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one
day on April 4th, this Wednesday.
第二段范例如下:
This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving
me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur. Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause.
在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间。
I've got a cold and cough badly so I can't go to school. I'm writting to ask for sick leave of two classes.
Encl. Doctor's Certificate of Advice( 病例证明)
Your student.
Dear Mr/Ms XXX;
Today I'm writing to you to ask for a five-day leave, for I've got cold last night with carlessness.
This morning my mother took me to see the doctor,who told me to stay in bed for some days. So I am very sorry to be absent from school, especially your interesting lessons. I'll be sure to make up for the missed lessons after I recover from the illness.
Yours ever,
编辑提醒:请注意查看“用英语请假条”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址更多相关文章注:用英语请假条一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。
最近更新热点文章Michael said you met at 4:30p.m.is that right? 的翻译是:迈克尔说,你在 4:30p.m.is 见过这种权利吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Michael said you met at 4:30p.m.is that right?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
迈克尔说,你会见的权利,在4:30 p.m.is?
迈克尔说,你在 4:30p.m.is 见过这种权利吗?
迈克尔说,你在 4:30p.m.is 见过这种权利吗?
何敏嘉说你遇见了在下午四时三十分,对吗?
迈克尔说您见面了在正确的4:30 p.m.is ?
相关内容&a帮助我战胜困难 Helps me to overcome the difficulty & a什么都不想在乎了 什么都不想在乎了 & agorgeous jojo 华美的jojo & a弹性变形 Elastic deformation & aThey contain the quickest and the most efficient means of communicating within their respective culture 他们包含最快和最高效率的手段沟通在他们的各自文化之内 & a我的表弟学习很努力,数学很好 My younger male cousin studies the earnest efforts, mathematics is very good & a那为什么说时间不确定呢 Why did that say the time not not definite & a一看到阴凉出就坐下休息 正在翻译,请等待...
& arefine by first letter 由第一封信件提炼 & aBending Area 弯曲的区域 & a定时记录 Fixed time records & acontroct controct & a晚上我们不许熬夜到十一点,否则第二天我们会感到很困 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSocial situation don't bother you in the slightest 社会情况不打扰您在最轻微 & atortola 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI was olny want to make friends with you 我olny想要交朋友与您 & aDon’t lie to me,ok 对我不要说谎,好 & a异地文化 Different culture & a未来之星 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou hang me save you 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWhat am I in your eyes null & a我们是真的 We are really & abust after all, childen grow up and teenagers 终究胸像childen长大和少年 & amancanza 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHave you travelled to the UK ? 您到英国旅行了? & a当日记写给父母的成り代わろう 拖他妹妹的死亡、 妹妹桃果实和桃果实已失效?秘密) et 继续采取行动有个孩子。思维的死亡虽然虚弱姐姐水晶马一再否认这一"宿命",但苹果继续和积极的"命运"对称问题记录在日记中的命运。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aplease bring your book here tomorrow morning 这里请带来您书明早 & a灵敏度高、反应迅速 Sensitivity high, response rapid & a卡耐基 The card bears the base & a老天,救救我吧! The heaven, rescues me! & a其他组织不能参加此次会议,运动员和奴隶也不能参加 Other organizations cannot attend this conference, the athlete and the slave cannot participate & a下周我们要 Next week we want & a不见得 Not necessarily & a任何时候,我们都不应该卖弄自己 Any time, we all should not show off oneself & a如果借方用来登记增加额,则贷方用来登记减少额 If the debit side uses for to register increases the volume, then the credit side uses for to register the reduced volume & a听力是英语学习中做基本的一部分 The hearing is in English study makes a basic part & a父母都很关心我们的成长 The parents all very much care about our growth & aSaturday is
the long day of the week. 星期六是长的星期。 & adaily value for adults and children over 4years of age . 每日价值为成人和孩子结束4years年龄。 & a我们以小组形式学习 We by group form study & a这篇课文讲述了英语的发展史 This text narrated English history & a柔和的音乐 Gentle music & amy jacket has the same color as yours,but mine is bigger than yours 我的夹克有颜色和你的一样,但矿你的大于 & a我可以帮你弄,但是你要把密码告诉我 I may help you to make, but you must tell the password I & a她非常高 She extremely high & aI can't wait to see you on sunday 在星期天我不可能等待看您 & ashare hugs 份额拥抱 & a此次活动比较正式 This activity quite is official & aThe sink is empty 水槽是空的 & a夺得第一 Captures first & a由于人口多,我国政府已经采取许多措施来控制人口 Because the population are many, Our country Government already took many measures to control the population & aIf you like Chinese tea, the National Tea Museum is the best place to go 如果您喜欢中国茶,全国茶博物馆是最佳地方去 & athe world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone 世界笑与您,啼声和您啼声单独 & ait is not how you say but what you say it that matters. 它不是怎么您说,但什么您说它那事态。 & a上个月,我第一次在体育馆看奥运比赛 The previous month, I first time in the stadium looked Olympic Games compete & aVisitors your photo album so that is what one is! 访客您的像册,以便是什么你是! & aMichael said you met at 4:30p.m.is that right? 迈克尔说您见面了在正确的4:30 p.m.is ? &您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
《英语翻译实践讲义》.pdf40页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
《英语翻译实践讲义》.pdf
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
翻译实践 LECTURE?1 INTRODUCTION 1.?Translation?&?language?learning Can?you?see?what?is?wrong?with?the?translation 1.?He?is?easily?the?best?student?in?the?class. 他很容易地成了班上最好的学生。 2.?The?stranger?robbed?his?wife. 那个陌生人抢了他的妻子。 3.?I?can’t?agree?more. 我不能同意更多了。 4.?I?won’t?do?it?to?save?my?life. 为了救 自己的命,我不会干。 5.?I?dare?say?he?is?honest. 我敢说他是诚实的。 她没有出席开幕式,这件事并没有使人感到意外。 1.She?didn’t? failed?to ?come?to/?turn?up?at/?wasn’t?present?at?the?opening?ceremony.?This?thing/?matter caused?no?surprise/?surprised?nobody. 2.? The?fact ?that?…caused?no?surprise. 3.?She?didn’t?…,?but?/and?this?caused?…. 4.?It?caused?no?surprise/?It?was?not?surprising?that?she?…. 5.?As?was?expected,?she?… 2.?Definition?of?translation Translating?is?the?art?of?recomposing?a?work?in?another?language?without?losing?its?original?flavor. ―― Columbia?Encyclopedia 翻译的性质: 是一种艺术,而非科学。 艺术表现个性,因人而异; 科学表现共性,不容变动。 To?translate?is?to?change?into?another?language,?retaining?as?much?of?the?sense?as?one?can. Samuel?Johnson?
美国著名的翻译理论家尤金?奈达对翻译的定义: Translating?consists?in?reproducing?in?the?receptor?language?the? closest?natural? equivalent?of?the source?language?message,?first?in?terms?of?meaning,?and?secondly?in?terms?of?style. 翻译就是在译语中用最为贴切 自然的等语再现原语的信息――首先是就意义而言,其次是就风 格而言。 所有关于翻译的定义的共同点 l 翻译这一语言活动涉及两种不同的语言,即原文语言 source? language ? 与译文语言 target language 。 l 翻译的 目的是实现这两种语言之间意义的对应转换, 即将 SL表达的信息通过 TL加以传递。 l 在实现这种语际意义对应转换中,要做到完整
正在加载中,请稍后...Unit11 Section B人教版七年级英语上册_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit11 Section B人教版七年级英语上册
上传于||暂无简介
大小:8.71MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢七年级英语上册书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语上册书面表达