英语作文my hobbies关于麻城作文 春夏秋冬冬

英语作文《Myhobbies》_百度知道
英语作文《Myhobbies》
提问者采纳
Different people have different hobbies. Such as sailing, climbing and mountain b iking. But my hobbies are swimming and painting. I timided when I was a children. So my p arents wanted me to swim. After that, I’ m very like swimming. I spend some of my free time swimming for swimming p ool. I think I will like to swimming all the time. Painter is my dream. During the summer holiday of 2007. I spend one mouth on a painting training . And I portrait of good painting. This painting gave me a great e ncouragement. Hobbies will bring me happiness. I hope can also bring you happiness.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
゜Silence゛
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
请采纳好吗
帅哥,你初三么
嗯嗯,初三的学渣
嗯嗯,初三的学渣
姐刚初三毕业
学姐可以说是英语学霸吧。。。
学姐可以说是英语学霸吧。。。
我对英语一窍不通
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My&Hobbies
My Hobbies I have many hobbies, such as playing computer games, reading comics, going shopping. I also like playing pingpong very much. I have a friend. His name is Nick. He is crazy about playing pingpong, too. If we have free time, we of
  My Hobbies&&&& I have many hobbies, such as playing computer games, reading comics, going shopping. I also like playing pingpong very much. I have a friend. His name is Nick. He is crazy about playing pingpong, too. If we have free time, we often play pingpong together. One summer holiday, he took me to a sports centre. Then we played pingpong together, but he always lost. He was very angry. He said to me, “I will beat you in a month.”“OK. We will have a match at that time.” After a month, when I talked to him about it, he answered, “I&&&&&& forgot the thing! I don't want to have a match with you.” I was very surprised and angry and said,& “Oh, you're a forgetful boy!”
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China.... 下载
 收藏
文案 整理 下载
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高中英语作文素材 我最大的爱好 MY FAVOURITE HOBBIES
下载积分:990
内容提示:高中英语作文素材 我最大的爱好 MY FAVOURITE HOBBIES
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:01:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:高中英语作文素材 我最大的爱好 MY FAVOURITE HOBBIES.DOC
官方公共微信5:41:22【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"英语作文my favourite newspaper带翻译"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"英语作文my favourite newspaper带翻译"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:英语作文my favourite newspaper带翻译===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:就像老虎那样.I hope all the people will keep healthy,我希望所有人都能健康,just like tiger.Tiger looks handsome as well. I like , the skin has two corlors。老虎看起来很帅气,它的皮毛有两种颜色,因为老虎很强壮和威武:yellow and black,并且2010年刚好是中国的虎年。 我喜欢老虎,and they are both my favourate ,and the year 2010 is just the Chinese tiger year,it is of the forest,它是,都是我最喜欢的颜色:黄色和黑色My favourate animal is .我最喜欢的动物是老虎,because is very strong and powerful
================可能对您有帮助================
答:第一篇: Different people like different subject.When i was a child.My sisiter often speaks some English words to me .The words sound good and i love them.After i went to school.I study English very hard and get good grades.so,I...===========================================答:My Favorite Food Tea egg, my best friend for breakfast, possesses the fragrance of tea mixed with the flavor of yolk and white. The fragrance of tea in the morning makes me feel emerged in the imaginary woods. Every time when I...===========================================答:下面是六篇,喜欢"春夏秋冬"的都有,你可以参照以下,尽量用自己的语言表达,想想在那个季节可以做的喜欢的事情。希望对你有帮助! 一 My favourite season (春天) Hello, my dear friends! What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My fa...===========================================答:My favorite holiday Chinese New Year is my favourite holiday.It was traditional festival.so I had a long time to do many things for I like.It is very famous in Cmoreover,It is as everyone knows in the world.Before the New ...===========================================答:My Favourite Festival China have a lot of festivals.My favourite festival is the spring festival.Because the spring festival is the beginning of a year.And the new year's Eve we can do our best to play.Do you like play? I think...===========================================答:Spring Festival is my favorite. It usually comes in January or in February. It's the most important festival of the year and it is a time when all the family gets together. I like Spring Festival because I have lots of free tim...===========================================问:5句就好,最好不要是圣诞节和万圣节。答:My favourite holiday is Chinese Spring Festival. 最喜欢春节 During the Spring Festival, all of the family members gather together, I can see my cousins, uncles and aunts. 春节所有家庭成员齐聚一堂,我可以看见表兄表姐叔叔阿姨。 I...===========================================问:60~80字答:enjoy reading different kinds of books, but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one. The story is very long but I am interested in it. Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies. His Z-shape...===========================================问:不少于60词【带翻译『六年级水平答:There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a ...===========================================
12345678910英语作文MY hobbies_百度知道
英语作文MY hobbies
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My hobbiesEveryone have hobbies. Such as reading, painting , drawing pictures and dancing. Some hobbies are relaxing and creative.My hobbies are reading and writing. I think reading and writing are creative and they can make me improve my lessons.When I was reading. Reading makes me many feels, such happy and sad.I also like writing . Some times I was pround of my writing, because writing make me pround in the school, I usual write some novels with my life and save it on the computer and notebook.Some on hobbies become their job. But I never think my hobbies with become my job, because it only hobbies.Hobbies make me grow as a persom, develop my interests and help me tearn new skills. The hobbies for me are important.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 hobbies英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信