我有8个乒乓球,四副乒乓球拍保养,三个拍球和五个棒球 用英语写成作文 还有你喜欢的运动及原因

您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
16:04&&作者:新东方网编辑&&来源:新东方网&&字号:|
My favourite Olympic events-Table tennis
& &If I had to describe a sport, I would choose to talk about table tennis.I am not sure if you have played it before. It is more commonly known as ping-pong.The sport is widely practised throughout the world. Table tennis made its Olympic debut as a full medal sport during the Olympic Games in Seoul. It was never contested at the Olympics as a demonstration sport. Since the late 1950s, the Chinese have been by far the dominant country in table tennis.
&& Table tennis is extremely popular in China. That is to say, many people of all ages like to play.China is often regarded as the world champions. For example, we often win medals in this sport at the Olympic Games.There are several reasons as for why I would like to talk specifically about table tennis. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.
&& First of all, it is an indoor sport. What I mean to say is that we are able to play it irrespective of the weather conditions. In my hometown, this is important because of the long winters.Secondly, the equipment needed to play table tennis is inexpensive. For instance, you can use any table of a reasonable size. Al you then need is a ball, two bats, and a net.Lastly, table tennis is a sociable sport.& That is to say, two or four people can play at one time, while a number of spectators can enjoy the game as well.
& Table tennis has become the world's largest participation sport, I like the event very much.
(编辑:何莹莹)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
天地一浮鸥
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
bruceleeligang
教育万花筒David是一个非常爱运动的学生他的收藏品有一个篮球两个乒乓球拍三个网球四个足球的收藏品写一篇40词
David is keen on sports and he has a lot of collections,including a basketball,two table-tennis rackets,three tennis balls and four footballs.The room is full of his collections and he likes them very...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我最喜欢的乒乓球运动员_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我最喜欢的乒乓球运动员
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢写一篇150字的作文,就是给你一个乒乓球拍,乒乓球,把乒乓球放在乒乓球拍上,一只手拿着,另一只手放_百度知道
写一篇150字的作文,就是给你一个乒乓球拍,乒乓球,把乒乓球放在乒乓球拍上,一只手拿着,另一只手放
不要去搜,一只手拿着,乒乓球,通过障碍物,急,把乒乓球放在乒乓球拍上,自己想写一篇150字的作文,在回来,就是给你一个乒乓球拍,另一只手放在后背
我有更好的答案
完成折返跑。这项比赛要求比赛过程中,第一个完成了比赛。低头。由于应对手段得当,我很快就超过了其他选手。围绕这个活动的特点。右手持拍托住球,通过拇指和食指对球拍的微调,一只手背后,单位组织趣味运动会。同时尽力提高快行速度,我参加了其中的运乒乓球比赛,置于后腰中部,含胸。这项目考察的是参赛选手的运动中对平衡的控制能力记一次趣味游戏x年x月x日,尽量保持肩水平,另一只手持托有乒乓球的乒乓球拍,以小碎步快行,确保乒乓球不掉下来。在直线快行和绕过障碍物时,微收腹。比赛开始,我采取了有效的针对性手段,略收下颌,保持板型和乒乓球之间的相对水平,快速通过障碍物,我左手背后
你想的,还是抄的?
你怎么说话的,原创。帮那还帮出问题了
你怎么说话的,原创。帮你还帮出问题了
我还不需要你帮呢,有病!!!
呵呵,我想了30分钟,为你编排文字。还被你指责是否抄袭。太过分了,一点也不懂得感恩。你既然会,你还总追问我干嘛。你这么有本事,就自己动脑子写出来,还求别人干嘛。
有病!!!!!!!!!!
呵呵,你想想,是谁有病?医生是专门给病人开药方的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乒乓球拍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1篮球 2网球 3足球 4四个乒乓球5 排球 6棒球棒 7两个乒乓球拍(翻译成英语谢谢)
你好按照顺序依次是BasketballTennisFootballThe four table tennisVolleyballA baseball batTwo table tennis racket希望对你有帮助答题不易祝你生活愉快身体健康工作顺利学习进步噼里啪啦望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 红双喜乒乓球拍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信