我们要像台湾翻译变形金刚刚那样所向无敌翻译

齐心协力 永创佳绩 顽强拼搏 所向无敌 这句口号该如何翻译成英文_百度作业帮
齐心协力 永创佳绩 顽强拼搏 所向无敌 这句口号该如何翻译成英文
Will work as one forever to create the good result to strive for success invincible tenaciously英语翻译1,他以为他打网球所向无敌,但遇到她却是旗鼓相当.2,请别再提这件事.3,请允许我介绍你见见我们的校长.4,太阳照耀着,空中没有风也没有一片云彩.5,伦敦的大钟被称为“大本钟”._百度作业帮
英语翻译1,他以为他打网球所向无敌,但遇到她却是旗鼓相当.2,请别再提这件事.3,请允许我介绍你见见我们的校长.4,太阳照耀着,空中没有风也没有一片云彩.5,伦敦的大钟被称为“大本钟”.
1.He thought his tennis was unbeatable,but when he met her he found his match.2.Please don't bring it up again.3.Let me introduce our principal to you.如果是大学可用 dean 代替 principal.4.The sun is shining,there is no breeze and no cloud.5.The big clock in London is known as "the Big Ben".
1.He thought he was playing tennis invincible, but met his match in her2.Please don't refer to this matter again3.Please allow me to introduce you to our headmaster4.The sun is shining, the air has no wind no clouds5.London is referred to as" Big Ben".
He thought he could beat anyone at tennis, but he's met his match in her.Don't mention it again, please.Please allow me to introduce you to meet our headmaster.The sun is shining, without any wind and cloud.The big clock in London is known as 'Big Ben'
1.He thought he could beat anyone at tennis, but he met his match in her.2.Please don't mention this matter.3.Please allow me to introduce mour headmaster to you.4.The sun shining , there is no wind and
no cloud in the sky.5.The bid clock in
called " Big Ben".
He thought he could beat anyone at tennis, but he met his match in her.Let the matter drop,please.Please allow me to introduce you to our headmaster.The sun is shining without any wind or cloud in the sky.The big bell in Lundon is called "Big Ben".仅供参考。}

我要回帖

更多关于 变形金刚小游戏无敌版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信