52914泣不成声是什么意思思把它翻译成差不多的意思就行了

(If we don't be so stubborn,what happens?)把它翻译成中文是什么意思?!_百度知道
(If we don't be so stubborn,what happens?)把它翻译成中文是什么意思?!
提问者采纳
如果我们不是这样坚持的话,会发生什么事呢?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
如果我们不那么固执,会发生什么呢?
如果我们不如此固执,会发生什么呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问把“两极”翻译成法语是什么?就是“两个极端”的意思,最好用原法文字母、实在不行用相应的英文字母_百度知道
请问把“两极”翻译成法语是什么?就是“两个极端”的意思,最好用原法文字母、实在不行用相应的英文字母
文像英文种名词复数变化(像英文单词面加-s种)两极用语翻译Deux Extrême
提问者采纳
两极 les deux pô les deux extrémités两极化 la bipolarisation语extrême形容词其名词形式extrémité
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语不错的麻烦帮我把这些中文翻译为英语。不要直译。谢了。意思差不多就行。不用完全一样。_百度知道
英语不错的麻烦帮我把这些中文翻译为英语。不要直译。谢了。意思差不多就行。不用完全一样。
我朋友终于用补课于我三约起看哈利波特尽管映久电影院依部哈利波特已经部虽我觉及第部看我喜欢哈利波特陪伴着我度童现随着我童结束离剩几暑假快能暑假特别短原吧月间我度短暑假我依充足希望新期能更
提问者采纳
My friend finally need not to make up missed lesson, so the three of us about the go to see harry potter. Despite coming for a long time, but the cinema is still a lot of people. This a harry potter is the last part, although I don't think he and a good-looking, but I like it very much, because harry potter with me, now he spent his childhood and with my childhood ends.From the school day also only have a few days left. This summer vacation is very fast, it may be because the summer special short it. Only a month of time, is my DuoNian spent so to the shortest a summer vacation, but I still have a very happy, very enough. Hope the new semester will get a better!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My friend finally need not to make up missed lesson, so the three of us about the go to see harry potter. Despite coming for a long time, but the cinema is still a lot of people. This a harry potter is the last part, although I don't think he and a good-looking, but I like it very much, because harry potter with me, now he spent his childhood and with my childhood ends.
My friend finally needn't to make up missed lesson, so the three of us about the go to see harry potter. Despite coming for a long time, but the cinema is still a lot of people. This a harry potter is the last part, although I don't think he and a good-looking, but I like it very much, because harry potter with me, now he spent his childhood and with my childhood ends.From the school day also only have a few days left. This summer vacation is very fast, it may be because the summer special short it. Only a month of time, is my DuoNian spent so to the shortest a summer vacation, but I still have a very happy, very enough. Hope the new semester will get a better!希望对你有帮助。
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁tlyinthesky中文是什么意思只要翻译成中文就行_百度知道
tlyinthesky中文是什么意思只要翻译成中文就行
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
fly in the sky
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把中文翻译成古文?不要硬生生地翻译,意思差不多就行_百度知道
谁能把中文翻译成古文?不要硬生生地翻译,意思差不多就行
傲立于间自由精灵(某书)描写群命庄严草原真尊严金钱放至高位切向钱看要能获取金钱择手段()愧普普通通近乎残酷(干……)()家恋恋舍返家家溺自身产消极影响家溺起孩真敬佩啊值我习
其傲立于自精其于俨原其尊或金帛置高向钱看能取金苟愧普普通通者近酷谓家骤众家则谓身玩于亲其真钦兮足吾者
你是用百度翻译的吧?我一看就看出来了我认为百度有的地方翻译得不好,所以才来问大家我那100分不是那么好拿的
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 不成敬意是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。