20141211冠军欧洲冠军联赛里的插曲you are not aione是谁唱的?

You are not aione 的歌词_百度知道
You are not aione 的歌词
迈克杰克逊唱的
提问者采纳
another day has gone, i'm still all alonehow could this be?you're not here with meyou never said good-bye, someone tell me whydid you have to go and leave my world so cold?everyday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip away?something whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonei am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayyou are not alonei am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartyou are not alonejust the other nighti thought i heard you cryasking me to come and hold you in my armsi can hear your prayersyour burdens i will bearbut first i need your handthen forever can beginthat you are not alonei am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayyou are not alonei am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartyou are not aloneoh, whisper three words and i'll come runningand girl you know that i'll be therei'll be therethat you are not alonei am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayyou are not alonei am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartyou are not alonethat you are not alonei am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayyou are not alonei am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartyou are not alone
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
你并不孤单
麦可杰克森又一天过去了,我依然孤独一人怎麼会是这样?你竟不在我身边你从未说再见,有人告诉我为什麼你真的要离去,让我的世界变冷?每一天,我坐下来问自己爱怎麼会溜走?有声音在我耳边轻轻细语:你并不孤单我就在你身边虽然你远在天边我会留在这儿你并不孤单我就在你身边虽然我俩已分开但你永远在我心中你并不孤单另一个夜晚我以为听见你在哭要我去将你拥入怀中我听得见你的祈祷我将背负你的重担但我需要你伸出手才有可能永恒噢!只要轻喊三个字,我就会赶过去女孩,你明白我一定会到我一定会赶到女孩,把手伸向我不管是清晨或是黄昏你并不孤独有你有我,绝不孤单.........
歌曲:you are not alone歌手:michael jackson • 搜索&you are not alone&LRC歌词• 搜索&you are not alone&mp3 • 下载&you are not alone&铃声[ti:you are not alone][ar:michael jackson]you are not alonesung by &michael jackson&another day has gonei'm still all alonehow could this beyou're not here with meyou never said goodbyesomeone tell me whydid you have to goand leave my world so coldeveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaysomething whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to staybut you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartbut you are not alone'lone,'lonewhy,'lonejust the other nighti thought i heard you cryasking me to comeand hold you in my armsi can hear your prayersyour burdens i will bearbut first i need your handthen forever can begineveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaysomething whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alonewhisper three words and i'll come runnin'and girl you know that i'll be therei'll be thereyou are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alone...the end
大哥 !alone你写错啊!!!
baidu上搜撒
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁正在播放:You are not alone中文翻译
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢You are not alone中文翻译的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
热门歌曲分类
歌曲You are not alone中文翻译在线试听 ,如果您喜欢You are not alone中文翻译,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Michael Jackson感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2014 .All Rights Reserved.cti新闻 双J新歌撞档期 周董点阅率半天达百万视频 _好有爱网
cti新闻 双J新歌撞档期 周董点阅率半天达百万视频
周杰伦|JAY|卓别林|新歌|哎呦不错哦|第十三张|鞋子特大号|花絮|蔡依林|关注度|
相关评论:
日什么生肖 ——
春节之前属相不变。也就是说属相按阴历记qq炫舞啦小伙伴几点给点卷 ——
应该是全天都可以的 这个是自己手动裂变的 不是官方自动给的 所以说代练的亲们无法获得舞动全城更新要多少流量? ——
100兆左右,是云南卫视的那个吗?上午股市成交量 ——
沪市2917.53亿 深市1922.24亿适合搬家吗 ——
这些日期都是经过认真筛选后,列出来的黄道吉日。没有的日子就不适合你们了 可自己在这几天中选择与你们属...宝宝起名圈姓罗男孩 ——
根据宝宝出生时间,排出八字,确定喜用五行用字,根据姓氏搭配吉利组合,再确定名字。符合宝宝命理的名字才...本山选谁上春晚 ——
春晚跟本山传媒一毛钱关系都没了。春晚以前就看不惯本山 ,只不过是观众喜欢。要不然早被春晚封杀了!现在...中国福利彩票开奖结果 ——
数据来自:亿德Q彩 www. qcai365 .com 求采纳双色球开奖号码 ——
03 05 06 09 10 27 14 15冠军欧洲结尾歌曲是什么? ——
结束曲You're not alone 二十大进球safe and sound—Capital Ci...迈克尔杰克逊的《You are not aione&的中文歌词 谢谢_百度知道
迈克尔杰克逊的《You are not aione&的中文歌词 谢谢
提问者采纳
You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 Another day has gone 又一日过往 I'm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此? You're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never said goodbye 你从不说再见 Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘 Did you have to go 你真得走吗? And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 'Lone, 'lone 孤单啊孤单 Why, 'lone 为什么 孤单 Just the other night 几天前的晚上 I thought I heard you cry 我想我听到了你哭泣 Asking me to come 呼唤我的到来 And hold you in my arms 紧拥你在怀间 I can hear your prayers 我听到了你的祈愿 Your burdens I will bear 我愿肩承你的负担 But first I need your hand 但先得执子之手 Then forever can begin 方能偕老白头 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 Whisper three words 说出那三个字(我爱你) and I'll come runnin' 我将飞奔而来 And girl you know that I'll be there 情人啊,我会常在你身边 I'll be there 常在你身边 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
迈克尔杰克逊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频 _好有爱网
相关评论:
日什么生肖 ——
春节之前属相不变。也就是说属相按阴历记qq炫舞啦小伙伴几点给点卷 ——
应该是全天都可以的 这个是自己手动裂变的 不是官方自动给的 所以说代练的亲们无法获得舞动全城更新要多少流量? ——
100兆左右,是云南卫视的那个吗?上午股市成交量 ——
沪市2917.53亿 深市1922.24亿适合搬家吗 ——
这些日期都是经过认真筛选后,列出来的黄道吉日。没有的日子就不适合你们了 可自己在这几天中选择与你们属...宝宝起名圈姓罗男孩 ——
根据宝宝出生时间,排出八字,确定喜用五行用字,根据姓氏搭配吉利组合,再确定名字。符合宝宝命理的名字才...本山选谁上春晚 ——
春晚跟本山传媒一毛钱关系都没了。春晚以前就看不惯本山 ,只不过是观众喜欢。要不然早被春晚封杀了!现在...中国福利彩票开奖结果 ——
数据来自:亿德Q彩 www. qcai365 .com 求采纳双色球开奖号码 ——
03 05 06 09 10 27 14 15冠军欧洲结尾歌曲是什么? ——
结束曲You're not alone 二十大进球safe and sound—Capital Ci...
凡凡真帅。爱死他了!}

我要回帖

更多关于 冠军欧洲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信