高一英语短文改错错求英语大神!!!!共10处

高一短文改错求英语大神!!!!共10处_百度知道
提问者采纳
On Christmas Day in 2013,
I stopped by a bank to take out 1000. Then I spent some time driving around the inner city of downtown Miami. I wanted to look at homeless people or those who looked like they may be down on their luck. When I saw them, I stopped, got out of the car, walked towards them and handed them either 50 or 100. I also talked with them for a while, wished them well and good luck. I did this for 2 hours until 1000 was all given away. I remembered the joy in their faces. It was also a special day for me.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语短文改错、有十个错、会加分的啦、你要多少分都行、呃、我给得起求大神帮助_百度知道
英语短文改错、有十个错、会加分的啦、你要多少分都行、呃、我给得起求大神帮助
英语短文改错、有十个错、会加分的啦
Dear Sir or Madman,
I'm witing to apply for the job you post online on May 17th. I'm Li Hua from China,now I'm stuying in a high school near by Green Street. I have been look for a part-time job to make some money and keep myself busliy after school. I think I'm the very person which suits the job. Firstly, I have much experinences in helping move the furniture and doing repairs. Secondly, I'm good for the computer. Thirdly, I'm a good driver so well. I'm looking to receiving you early reply.
提问者采纳
Dear Sir or
writing to apply for the job you post online on May 17th. I'm Li Hua from China,now I'm
studying in a high school
near Green Street. I have been l ooking for a part-time job to make some money and keep myself
after school. I think I'm the very person
who suits the job. Firstly, I have much
experinence in helping move the furniture and doing repairs. Secondly, I'm good
the computer. Thirdly, I'm a good driver
as well. I'm looking
forward to receiving
your early reply.
Li Hua记得采纳啊
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁短文改错,一共10处错误_百度知道
短文改错,一共10处错误
Every Monday afternoon,we have a class meeting.On each meeting,we have a discussion about the topic This Monday afternoon,we discussed how we should do to express our love for our parents.All the students took ab actively part in the discussion and most of whom came up with their own ideas. In some student's opinion,writing a letter is the best way to expressing their love for their parents.Some prefer to help their parents do some houseworks. Other students who hold the view that studying hard is the best way to show their love for theie parents.We discussed heatedly that nobody noticed it was already time for dinner请英语大神们帮我看看,谢谢
不需要完全对,但我需要参考,最好把错原因写上
提问者采纳
on--&atactively--&activemost of whom--&most of themstudent's---&students'opinion--&opinionsexpressing--&espressme---&Itheir--&ourhouseworks---&houseworkdiscussed---&were discussing
最后那个肯定不对,因为只能改1项,你这个属于两项,顺便能不能标注改的是哪个的
第一行:on--&at at the meeting是固定搭配第二行:how--&what 这个what作do的宾语第三行:actively--&active 形容词修饰名词第三行:most of whom--&most of them 这是并列分句,不是定语从句第四行:student's---&students' 以S结尾的复数名词的所有格,只加“‘’”第四行:opinion--&opinions 第四行:expressing--&espress 动词不定式是to+动词原形第五行:me---&I
这是主语第五行:their--&our 第五行:houseworks---&housework 这是不可数名词
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Every Monday afternoon,we have a class meeting.On each meeting,we have a discussion (about the) topic This Monday afternoon,we discussed (how) what
we should do to express our love for our parents.All (of) the students took an (actively) active part in the discussion and most of (whom) them came up with their own ideas. In some (student's) students' (opinion) opinions,writing a letter is the best way to (expressing) express their love for their parents.Some prefer to help their parents (do) doing some (houseworks) housework. Other students who hold the view that studying hard is the best way to show their love for their parents.We discussed heatedly that nobody (had) noticed it
already time for dinner
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解答,短文改错共10处! This morning Jenny looks very sad_百度知道
求大神解答,短文改错共10处! This morning Jenny looks very sad
求大神解答,短文改错共10处! This morning Jenny looks very sad when she went to school. It was because of her birthday was coming, while her parents were with her, for they were in Europe for business. That meant Jenny would not accept any presents from them. When John knew that, he asked me for some advices. I told him to hold a birthday party for her at the small restaurant near our school, where the food was cheaply but delicious. John said he will bring her some beautiful flowers. I planned to making a big cake by myself. I am sure Jenny will enjoy herself. Then three of them will feel happy in this way.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
1.looks-looked 2.去掉of 3.were-weren't 4.for-on
5.accept-receive 6.advices-advice 7.cheaply-cheap 8.will-would 9.making-make 10.them-us满意请采纳,谢谢
答案有问题
正确的,求采纳,你的采纳是我前进的动力
正确的是楼下
别追问了,就我一个人回答,哪来楼下?以后不打算采纳的就别追问,浪费时间采不采纳是你的自由,只是不打算采纳,麻烦别追问,我从不乱答题,也希望你们别乱问
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错及答案 的文章

更多推荐