写求一篇英语作文文,急急急!!!

写一篇英语作文。急急急!_百度知道
写一篇英语作文。急急急!
帮我写一篇英语作业,以后该怎么做),120字左右,目前情况,最好是学英语专业的。写一篇关于‘’The Project
Hope has been a success ‘’。(原因大神们
提问者采纳
Third .Second , we live a happy , star effect. For example , the one foundation of Jet Lihelped many people in need , our country is becoming more and more prosperous ,with the constant development of economy. First ,we can say that The Project Hope has been a success. Fourth . More and more stars begin to pay close attention to The Project Hope . They help those poor kids directly or indirectly , wealthy and healthy life nowdays, the media have a lot of power today , then The Project Hope has also been a success . So , The Project Hope as a important part of charity, more and more people began to pay attention to The Project Hope. There are four reasons As we all know . They can help those children by building a bridge that connect those children and philanthropists , so we have much more money to support the charity
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇英语作文,急急急,在线等啊,拜托了,非常感谢!!!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文,急急急,在线等啊,拜托了,非常感谢!!!
你认为选学生会主席应该具备什么条件;:1题目?(包括兴趣和条件)
2:谈谈你对学生会的理解
3&quot:你会为学生会作什么工作
Suppose I am the chairman of the students&#39.And with an open-mind,I will organize lots of activities both in the school and out of the school,he or she should have a wide interest,as the chairman of the students' union,lots of hobbies and different ideas as well. Only because the students' union should speak for the students and it should be the home of all the students in the schoolI think,he or she should be frank and f union.And I will invite different teachers to give different lectures at the weekend so that the students can learn more out of their text-books
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁可以帮忙写一篇英语作文吗?急急急.....就今天 好的加分!!!_百度知道
可以帮忙写一篇英语作文吗?急急急.....就今天 好的加分!!!
他们玩的很开心。然后,这些猴子很聪明。你们先去看长颈鹿和大象:今天是星期天。最后,他们一起看熊猫内容是。根据以上提示,写一篇40词左右的英语小短文。小明和同学们到动物园去玩,他们去了猴山
they looked very clever and funny.xiaoming spent his weekens by
gonging to the s sunday today,there were many monkeys there.As they arrived,they went to see the panda.Then they went to the monkey mountIt&#39,they went to see the elephant and giraffe first.they had a good time there.At last
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
outh, every day to eat 15 kilograms of bamboo, they are a bamboo for food. Their numbers are fewer and fewer of the panda in the wild only just over 1600, eat 12 hours a day. They are a lovely precious animals, we should pay more to protect, eat slowly, have a small number of people living in the zoo
[提问者采纳]
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
你这是今天是星期天。小明和同学们到动物园去玩。你们先去看长颈鹿和大象。然后,他们去了猴山,这些猴子很聪明。最后,他们一起看熊猫。他们玩的很开心。根据以上提示,写一篇40词左右的英语小短文的翻译吗
没有,我这有一篇,你看行不
Chinese panda living in the south, they are a bamboo for food, eat slowly, eat 12 hours a day, every day to eat 15 kilograms of bamboo. Their numbers are fewer and fewer of the panda in the wild only just over 1600, have a small number of people living in the zoo. They are a lovely precious animals, we should pay more to protect.
我自己直接翻译上面提示的。Today is Sunday. Xiao Ming and hisclassmates get to the zoo to play. They see giraffes and elephants first. Then,they go to the monkey mountain, these monkeys is very smart. In the end, they see the pandas together. They play of very happy.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写6篇 My favorite subject 的英语作文!!!!急急急初一的水平。40左右个词就可以_百度作业帮
写6篇 My favorite subject 的英语作文!!!!急急急初一的水平。40左右个词就可以
初一的水平。40左右个词就可以
很高兴第一时间为您解答,祝学习进步。如有问题请及时追问,谢谢~~O(∩_∩)O 数学:Of all the subjects I study i like maths best. I think it is reasonable. You know maths helps you to exercise your brains, and make you smarter and more intelligent. Maths can be applied in all fields of selene, and naturally it is .said that maths is the mother of all subjects.Maths has been developing rapidly. In the development of science and technology, there continuously appear problems which may be solved only with the help of maths. This in turn makes maths itself develop faster. Many examples can be cited to show the synchronous development of maths and technology and science. From this point of view, we are sure to say that maths will develop still faster, for ,science and technology will con tinue to advance without stop.However, maths is not easy to master. It requires a high degree of intelligence. You can see some children who often fail to pass their maths examination, but others deal with it very easily. This difference obviously comes from tim levels of intelligence. But what is most important in mastering maths is one's hard work. Though one is less clever, he can master it through diligence. Countless facts have proved this point. Maths is a challenge and that is why I like it.翻译:在所有课程中,我最喜欢数学。我觉得这是有道理的。数学帮助你开动脑筋,使你更机敏,更聪明。数学可以被用于科学的诸多领域,据说数学是所有学科之母。数学一直发展很快。在科技发展中,不断出现一些问题,这些问题很可能只有借助数学的帮助才能解决。这也反过来使数学本身发展更快。可以许多实例来证明数学的发展和科技的发展是同步的。从这一点看,我们有把握地说数学将发展得更快,因为科学和技术将会继续不停地前进。然而,学好数学是不容易的。数学要求高智力。你可以看到一些孩子常常数学考试不及格,而另外一些人处理数学问题却很容易。这一差别显然是由于智力水平造成的。但是,在掌握数学方面重要的是努力学习。尽管一个人不很聪明,但他能够通过勤奋学好数学。无数的事实证明了这一点。数学是富有挑战性的,这就是我喜欢它的原因。}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何写好英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信