达人春晚中插播的广告中英文歌曲(baby baby)叫什么名_百度知道
达人春晚中插播的广告中英文歌曲(baby baby)叫什么名
提问者采纳
是不是 贾斯汀·比伯的 baby
其他类似问题
达人春晚的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
贾斯汀比伯的《baby》Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me,I know you careYou shout whenever, And I'll be thereYou want my love, You want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item? Girl quit playingWere just friends, Or are we sayingSo theres another one, Looks right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first time,And I was likeBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mineBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh ohFor you, I would have done whateverAnother chance and we, We get togetherAnd wanna play it cool, About loosin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd i'm in piece , baby fix meAnd you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamIm going down, down, dooownAnd just can't believe my first love won't be aroundBaby, baby, baby noooBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mineWhen i was 13 i had my first loveHere was nobody to compare my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me goin crazyOh i was starstruck.She woke me up daily dont need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when i see her in the streetAnd in the school on the playgroundBut i really wanna see her on the weekendsShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingBut i just keep on sayinBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine
x2Now Im all gone Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me,I know you care 我知道你爱我 我知道你在意的You shout whenever, And I'll be there 无论何时 只要你呼叫 我就会(出现)在那里You want my love, You want my heart (我感觉)你想要我的爱和我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 我们也永远不会被拆散Are we an item? Girl quit playing 我们是一体的吗?女孩 停止游戏(爱情)了We re just friends, what are you saying 你在说什么?!我们只是朋友?So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes 直视我的眼睛 所以有另一个人?!(出现在我们的世界)——为了让语句连贯,就颠倒了下语序。My first love broke my heart for the first time,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like 我(感觉我)像一个婴儿———类似那句爱情让人变笨~Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的Baby, baby, baby nooo 宝贝(baby 还有“需要特殊关爱的人”的意思,我觉得在这里适用一点吧)My baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh oh 我以为你会永远都会是我的 For you, I would have done whatever 为了你 我愿意做任何事Another chance and we, We get together (再)给我另一个机会 我们(也许)会再在一起的And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you 我想用酷酷的方式谈恋爱 也包括失去你I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何(你喜欢的)戒指 ——引申应该就是说会给她买任何贵重的她想要的珠宝And i'm in piece , baby fix me 我支离破碎了 宝贝(用你的爱)修复我And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream 你会(一直)推我直到把我从噩梦中摇醒Im going down, down, dooown 我摇摇欲坠And just can't believe my first love won't be around 不能相信我的初恋(就这样)无疾而终——我感觉比直译不在周围好一点Baby, baby, baby nooo 宝贝 Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine 我以为你会永远都会是我的When i was 13 i had my first love 我在十三岁的时候 有了自己的初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby 就此没人可以和我的爱人(宝贝)相提并论And nobody came between us or could ever come above 没人可以介入我们之间或凌驾于(这份感情)之上She had me goin crazy 她让我几近疯狂Oh i was starstruck.(弄的)我像一个追星族一样She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她让我的思维清醒就像我每天不能没有星巴克咖啡(应该是说时时刻刻离不开她) 说真的 这句我不大懂~~~略纠结了一下!She made my heart pound 她让我心跳加速Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街头看见她 请给我猛烈的打击(叫我不要想他)And in the school on the playground (也包括)在学校的操场上But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的(还)想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy 她(也应该)知道她让我精神恍恍惚惚Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking 因为她是那样为爱疯狂 现在我的心也被伤透了But i just keep on sayin 但我只是想继续说(那句)Baby, baby, baby nooo 宝贝 My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine x2我以为你会永远都会是我的Now Im all gone (好吧) 我带着回忆走了
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词中有“baby”的歌? 我不知道那首歌叫嘛。_百度知道
歌词中有“baby”的歌? 我不知道那首歌叫嘛。
好像叫什么什么is baby……
很有节奏感的。
提问者采纳
是不是JustinBieber的《Baby》?里面有句歌词是“baby,baby,baby,noo~I'm like baby baby, baby noo~&我给你他的歌词啊Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me,I know you careYou shout whenever, And I'll be thereYou want my love, You want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item? Girl quit playingWere just friends, Or are we sayingSo theres another one, Looks right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first time,And I was likeBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mineBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh ohFor you, I would have done whateverAnother chance and we, We get togetherAnd wanna play it cool, About loosin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd i'm in piece , baby fix meAnd you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamIm going down, down, dooownAnd just can't believe my first love won't be aroundBaby, baby, baby noooBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mineWhen i was 13 i had my first loveHere was nobody to compare my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me goin crazyOh i was starstruck.She woke me up daily dont need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when i see her in the streetAnd in the school on the playgroundBut i really wanna see her on the weekendsShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingBut i just keep on sayinBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine
x2Now Im all gone 哦~~你知道你爱我,我知道你在乎不论何时只要你呼唤,我就会在那里你想要我的爱,你想得到我的心而我们将永远不分离我们是一个项目么?(好像是这样)女孩退出游戏我们只是朋友,你在说什么?曾说那儿有我另一个喜欢的人我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心而我就像(后面就不翻了,地球人都知道)为了你,我无论如何都会完成如果再给我们另一个机会,我们就会在一起并且想要扮得酷一点,不然我就会失去你我会给你买任何东西,我会给你买任何戒指而我变成碎片的时候,宝贝,修理我吧你会一直摇我直到我从美梦中醒来我的情绪越来越失落只因为我不认为我的初恋在周围/身边(同上)当我13岁时我有了初恋没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上她让我疯狂oh 我就像追星族她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒她使我心跳加速当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动还有在学校和操场的时候但我真的很想在周末看见她她知道她使我疯狂因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎但我还是想继续说(同上)现在我只能离去。。对我有帮助157回答时间: 21:35 | 我来评论
向TA求助 回答者: 爱AI音乐 | 二级 擅长领域: 交友技巧 学习帮助 起名 校园生活 情感情绪 参加的活动: 暂时没有参加的活动
baby-LUDACRIS JUSTIN BIEBER 中英文 歌词 458
justin bieber的baby这首歌有些歌词的问题 是my baby baby baby还是like... 8
贾斯汀 比伯(justin bieber)的歌曲baby的歌词中文意思是啥?这首歌很好... 390
justin bieber(贾斯汀·比伯)的《baby》的中文歌词 谢谢!! 573
求Justin Bieber BABY的歌词,音质要好,铃声用,急! 谢谢了。... 更多关于baby justin bieber 歌词的问题&& 查看同主题问题: ludacris justin 这首歌 baby 等待您来回答0回答非常静距离采访沈傲君中出现的歌曲?.0回答10陈以桐 Jason Chen - &Just A Dream& ft. Joseph Vincent MP3版本,发....0回答后面四句都是Just one什么Just one什么的,那是什么歌啊??.0回答可不可以发给我一些宠文啊,超喜欢看这种的。 男主角很爱吃醋的!! j....0回答我想听一首英文歌,但不知道叫什么,里面有很多I just 什么的,上次在....0回答[风见学院蔚蓝组]Just Be Friends 中文版MP3格式.更多等待您来回答的问题&&其他回答 共3条 对不起,我帮不了你 回答者: yoyoxiamiss | 一级 |
baby - justin bieberohh wooaah (3x)you know you love me,i know you careyou shout whenever, and i'll be thereyou want my love, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartare we an item? girl quit playingwere just friends, or are we sayingso theres another one, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time,and i was likebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, we get togetherand wanna play it cool, about loosin' youi'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ringand i'm in piece , baby fix meand you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamim going down, down, dooownand just can't believe my first love won't be aroundbaby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first lovehere was nobody to compare my babyand nobody came between us or could ever come aboveshe had me goin crazyoh i was starstruck.she woke me up daily dont need no starbucksshe made my heart poundasking for a beat when i see her in the streetand in the school on the playgroundbut i really wanna see her on the weekendsshe knows she got me dazycause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingbut i just keep on sayinbaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought you'd always be mine x2now im all gone 回答者: gracerrm | 四级 |
Ohh wooaah (3x)这个…就不翻译了6You know you love me,I know you care你知道你爱我,我知道你会在意You shout whenever, And I'll be there无论何时只要你呼唤,我就会出现在那里You want my love, You want my heart你想要我的爱,你想要得到我的心And we will never ever ever be apart而我们也将永远不分离Are we an item? Girl quit playing我们是一个项目吗?(我也不懂啥意思) 女孩退出/放弃游戏We re just friends, what are you saying我们只是朋友,你在说什么?Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)My first love broke my heart for the first time,我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like而我就像Baby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby nooo这个地球人都知道啥意思 就不翻了I thought youd always be mine mine我认为你几乎已经是我的了Baby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh oh同上For you, I would have done whatever为你 我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}Another chance for we, We'll get together如果再给我们另一个机会 我们就会在一起And wanna play it cool, or I'll loosin' you并且想要弄的酷一点 不然我就会失去你I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何戒指And i'm in pieces , baby fix me而我变成碎片的时候 宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来Im going down, down, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落And just can't believe my first love won't be around只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围Baby, baby, baby noooBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine同上When i was 13 i had my first love当我13岁时我拥有了初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}She had me goin crazy她让我疯狂Oh i was starstruck.oh 我就像追星族She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}She made my heart pound她使我心跳加速/猛烈跳动Asking for a beat when i see her in the street当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动And in the school on the playground还有在学校和操场的时候But i really wanna see her on the weekends但我真的很想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy她知道她使我疯狂Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎But i just keep on sayin但我还是想继续说Baby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine x2同上Now Im on gone yeah yeah yeah x3i’m gone现在我只能/已经离去
提问者评价
虽然不是这首,但这首也很好听!谢谢大家的帮助,这位朋友比较用心,谢谢啦!
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
是不是贾斯汀·比伯的Baby= =
Lady gaga的 Love game. 可能是这首,建议你去听听
就叫《Baby》当然,如果是中文歌那就多了...
贾斯丁的《baby》
是贾斯汀 比伯的baby吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《Baby》的歌词英文中文双语版,最好要有音标 (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……_百度知道
《Baby》的歌词英文中文双语版,最好要有音标 (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
,,,Justin Bieber的哦,
提问者采纳
baby, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落And just can&#39, what are you saying 我们只是朋友, baby,你在说什么,ll buy you anything, baby,t be around 只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围Baby,但是其实唱起来很简单, down, baby,ll loosin&#39, baby nooo My baby, baby, oh 我就像追星族She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}She made my heart pound 她使我心跳加速&#47, baby nooo My baby, We&#39,I know you care 你知道你爱我, baby nooo My baby, baby noo My baby,ll be there 无论何时只要你呼唤, baby,已经离去 音标没有, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine 同上When i was 13 i had my first love 当我13岁时我拥有了初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}She had me goin crazy 她让我疯狂Oh i was starstruck,ll get together如果再给我们另一个机会 我们就会在一起 And wanna play it cool, baby nooo Baby,m in pieces , Girl quit playing 我们是一个项目吗, baby noo My baby, baby, you wake me from this bad dream 你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来Im going down, baby nooo 这个地球人都知道啥意思 就不翻了I thought youd always be mine mine 我认为你几乎已经是我的了Baby, baby, you 并且想要弄的酷一点 不然我就会失去你I&#39, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 同上Now Im on gone yeah yeah yeah x3i’m gone现在我只能&#47, I would have done whatever 为你 我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}Another chance for we,t believe my first love won&#39,ll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何戒指And i&#39, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine,我就会出现在那里You want my love, baby, oh oh 同上For you,Ohh wooaah (3x) 这个…就不翻译了6You know you love me,你想要得到我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 而我们也将永远不分离Are we an item, 我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like 而我就像Baby, I&#39, baby,(我也不懂啥意思) 女孩退出&#47,放弃游戏We re just friends,猛烈跳动Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动And in the school on the playground 还有在学,ll shake me til&#39, And I&#39, baby noo My baby, You want my heart 你想要我的爱, baby fix me 而我变成碎片的时候 宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}And you&#39, baby,Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes 说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)My first love broke my heart for the first time, or I&#39,我知道你会在意You shout whenever, baby nooo My baby,筒俪〉氖焙But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的很想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy 她知道她使我疯狂Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking 因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎But i just keep on sayin 但我还是想继续说Baby,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
,歌词就看下面的啦至于音标我估计是没有人会耐得烦去写多听几遍吧或者是听慢速版,额~~你真牛逼,
音标的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那个baby baby 那首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
那个baby baby 那首英文歌叫什么?
就是家庭幽默录像期20,57分那首,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
baby,d always been mine,但我还是要不停地说(说唱完)Baby,我会为你买任何东西, yeah,我的宝贝,故遣俪,m in pieces ,13岁时我遇到了初恋情人there was nobody that compared to my baby
RAP部分,我的宝贝,my baby,Baby中文版
Jason Chen联手Gerald Ko 翻唱Justin Bieber中文版《Baby》,乔治亚州 )发行时间,不,我就像是个追星族she woke me up daily,她让我心跳加速,宝贝, baby,我就会马上出现You want my love,我的宝贝, baby noo,d always been mine, baby, baby oh,d always been mine,宝贝, baby,t believe my first love won&#39, baby, gone, mine我还以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby, yeah,我的宝贝,宝贝, no-one could ever come above没有人可以介入我们之间,我们只是朋友,宝贝,Justin G&#228, I&#39, mine我还以为你会永远属于我。Baby,噢, baby oh, I know you care,m like…现在我就如Baby, yeah,噢my baby, baby, for you I would have done whatever,d always be mine,I am like, gone,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火and I just can’t believe we ain&#39,离去,The-Dream&quot,被PSY的《江南Style》超越。Oh woooah,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝, (now I&#39, yeah,Christopher &quot,宝贝,宝贝,三角声音工作室 Ludaplex( 亚特兰大,宝贝,不。my baby, oh woooooah, baby,宝贝, yeah, baby,,根本不用去星巴克She made my heart pound,噢。my baby, yeah,现在我完全放手了Gone, baby noo,我还以为你会永远属于我Oh oh,它仍然是点击率最高的音乐视频,嘻哈元素融合为一体, Jasmine V《Baby》是一首由青少年巨星贾斯汀·比伯演唱的流行歌曲,噢。I thought you&#39, yeah, baby noo,宝贝,m all gone,宝贝,你知道你爱我,我的宝贝,我的宝贝,我还以为你会永远属于我Baby,宝贝,ll buy you any ring,不,m all gone)now I&#39,My baby,Island词曲作者,宝贝,rtner,现在我的心已成碎片,噢, Nash,也是他的成名作品。这首歌获得了全球商业上的成功, (now I&#39, yeah,look right in my eyes,女孩别再折磨我了We&#39, Girl quit playing, baby,因为她是如此美丽and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying…, you want my heart,I thought you’d always be mine,但我真的很想和她在周末见面She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing她知道她让我目眩神迷, yeah,宝贝,不。my baby, oh,宝贝,我们是恋爱关系吧, baby noo,环球唱片,我会为你买任何戒指And I&#39,宝贝,同时深受doo-wop音乐的影响。截止2012年11月,宝贝,宝贝,而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起and I wanna play it cool,宝贝,我无法相信我的初恋已不在And I &#39, what are you saying, yeah, baby,Christopher Bridges, baby,m going down down down down我变得越来越沮丧and I just can&#39,噢。I thought you&#39,歌曲名称, baby,,t be together,不。my baby, mine (mine)我还以为你会永远属于我说唱部分, baby,我想要冷静or I&#39,宝贝,ll losing you否则会失去你I&#39, oh wooooahYou know you love me, yeah,日发行公司,宝贝,mine, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend, oh I was star-struck,m gone,歌曲的推出让贾斯汀在一个月之内遍迅速火遍全球,宝贝,t be arounding,你只要召唤我, mine,宝贝,然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒I&#39,你在说什么Said there’s another one,宝贝, baby,re just friends,噢 ,你想要我的爱, baby, baby oh,d always been mine, mine。我还以为你会永远属于我I&#39,ll buy you anything, oh我的宝贝, baby oh,没有人阻拦我们She had me going crazy,不。my baby,离去,t need no Starbucks,宝贝,但现在我却已成碎片,我们将永远永远都不分离Are we an item,宝贝,我的宝贝,我的初恋第一次就让我伤心And I was like…我就如Baby,m gone。我已离去Yeah,于日发布数字下载,离去。我退出了。ps,噢my baby,ll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream,噢。I thought you&#39,Justin Bieber,她白天能让我清醒,宝贝, baby, don&#39,我的宝贝, gone,歌曲,Tricky&quot,宝贝, Stewart,你想要我的心And we will never ever ever be apart, baby noo,, baby,宝贝,宝贝, oh, oh, yeah, I&#39, , baby fix me,宝贝,When I was 13 I had my first love, baby,噢。I thought you&#39,噢。My baby, oh, yeah,Terius &quot,我的宝贝,m all gone)yeah,我知道你在意You shout whenever and I’ll be there,宝贝,我喜欢的my baby,Christina MilianMV女主角,2009年, baby oh宝贝,亲爱的请把我修好And you&#39,宝贝,离去, baby,宝贝,噢。I thought you&#39,噢my baby,宝贝, baby,宝贝, baby noo,直到24日查看时,《My World 2,( now I&#39,当我在街上遇到她时我的心跳就会停一拍不管在学, baby, baby,你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了My first love broke my heart for the first time, yeah,m all gone)yeah,她让我变得疯狂,,Ludacris没有人能和我的宝贝相比and nobody came between us,我的宝贝,0》录制地点, oh,Jason Chen注释,宝贝,其MV也连续拿下了全球视频点击3年第 #1。这首歌由快节奏的R&B与流行舞曲,Baby所属专辑, baby,我的宝贝,Baby演唱, baby oh, yeah,宝贝,
baby---justin bieber
baby,你听听看
就是Baby 啊
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 are是什么意思 的文章