20082014世界杯主题曲简谱谱

谁能给我世界杯主题曲waka waka ·的吉他谱·_百度知道
谁能给我世界杯主题曲waka waka ·的吉他谱·
更重要的是说明一下右手的扫弦和指法,那份吉他谱能帮我扒出来.?谢谢啦·最好是别只有和铉网上有一个女生弹奏版的
是waka waka this time for Africa .com
各位看清楚一点好不好.com/programs/view/5GUbTmFpwMA/" target="_blank">http://www能不能直接发谱子给我.tudou。 <a href="http://www?
邮箱.tudou:
/programs/view/5GUbTmFpwMA/ 就这个
提问者采纳
re a good soldier
Choosing your battles
Pick yourself up And dust yourself off
And back in the saddle
You&#39;re getting closer
This isn’t over
The pressure is on
You feel it
But you&#39.C
You&#39;s watching
You know it&#39.;s serious We&#39.;ve got it all
Believe it
When you fall get up Oh oh.
And if you fall get up Ay Ay.;re on the frontline
Everyone&#39.
Tsamina mina Zangalewa
Cuz this is Africa
Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
Cuz this is Africa
Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
Cuz this is Africa后面循环
提问者评价
等这么多天,就只有你的像样点了,虽然也不是那么满意..不过还是谢谢啦!
其他类似问题
世界杯主题曲的相关知识
其他15条回答
我也不知道,不过,我有个朋友他知道,好像是
全部简谱给分~
gave the chords to the chorus and beginning verse, but its the same throughout. If it doesn&#39;t sound right to you, or there is something you don&#39;t get let me know! Thanks :) Wavin&#39; FlagTroubadourK&#39;naanC
FWhen I get older, I will be stronger,C
GThey&#39;ll call me freedom, just like a Wavin&#39; Flag[Chorus]C
GThey&#39;ll call me freedom, just like a Wavin&#39; flagC
FAnd then it goes back, and then it goes back,C
GAnd then it goes back oh oh ohC
FBorn to a throne, stronger than RomeC
Ga Violent prone, poor people zone,C
FBut it&#39;s my home, all I have known,C
G Where I got grown, streets we would roam.C
FBut out of the darkness, I came the farthest,C
GAmong the hardest survival.C
FLearn from these streets, it can be bleak,C
GExcept no defeat, surrender retreat,So we struggling, fighting to eat andWe wondering when we&#39;ll be free,So we patiently wait, for that fateful day,It&#39;s not far away, so for now we say[Chorus]So many wars, settling scores,Bringing us promises, leaving us poor,I heard them say, love is the way,Love is the answer, that&#39;s what they say,But look how they treat us, Make us believers,We fight their battles, then they deceive us,Try to control us, they couldn&#39;t hold us,Cause we just move forward like Buffalo Soldiers.But we struggling, fighting to eat,And we wondering, when we&#39;ll be freeSo we patiently wait, for that faithful day,It&#39;s not far away, but for now we say,[Chorus] 2x(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And everybody will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And you and I will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And we all will be singing it(Ohhh Ohh Ohh Ohh)[Chorus] 2xWhen I get older, when I get olderI will be stronger, just like a Waving Flag,Just like a Waving Flag, just like a Waving flagFlag, flag, Just like a Waving Flag第二个是gave the chords to the chorus and beginning verse, but its the same throughout. If it doesn&#39;t sound right to you, or there is something you don&#39;t get let me know! Thanks :) Wavin&#39; FlagTroubadourK&#39;naanC
GExcept no defeat, surrender retreat,So we struggling, fighting to eat andWe wondering when we&#39;ll be free,So we patiently wait, for that fateful day,It&#39;s not far away, so for now we say[Chorus]So many wars, settling scores,Bringing us promises, leaving us poor,I heard them say, love is the way,Love is the answer, that&#39;s what they say,But look how they treat us, Make us believers,We fight their battles, then they deceive us,Try to control us, they couldn&#39;t hold us,Cause we just move forward like Buffalo Soldiers.But we struggling, fighting to eat,And we wondering, when we&#39;ll be freeSo we patiently wait, for that faithful day,It&#39;s not far away, but for now we say,[Chorus] 2x(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And everybody will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And you and I will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And we all will be singing it(Ohhh Ohh Ohh Ohh)[Chorus] 2xWhen I get older, when I get olderI will be stronger, just like a Waving Flag,Just like a Waving Flag, just like a Waving flagFlag, flag, Just like a Waving Flag
加这个,QQ传给你。朋友听后整理出来的。
直接上连接!!楼主一看便知!!呵呵
我发去你邮箱
gave the chords to the chorus and beginning verse, but its the same throughout. If it doesn&#39;t sound right to you, or there is something you don&#39;t get let me know! Thanks :) Wavin&#39; FlagTroubadourK&#39;naanC
GExcept no defeat, surrender retreat,So we struggling, fighting to eat andWe wondering when we&#39;ll be free,So we patiently wait, for that fateful day,It&#39;s not far away, so for now we say[Chorus]So many wars, settling scores,Bringing us promises, leaving us poor,I heard them say, love is the way,Love is the answer, that&#39;s what they say,But look how they treat us, Make us believers,We fight their battles, then they deceive us,Try to control us, they couldn&#39;t hold us,Cause we just move forward like Buffalo Soldiers.But we struggling, fighting to eat,And we wondering, when we&#39;ll be freeSo we patiently wait, for that faithful day,It&#39;s not far away, but for now we say,[Chorus] 2x(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And everybody will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And you and I will be singing it(Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh)And we all will be singing it(Ohhh Ohh Ohh Ohh)[Chorus] 2xWhen I get older, when I get olderI will be stronger, just like a Waving Flag,Just like a Waving Flag, just like a Waving flagFlag, flag, Just like a Waving Flag南非世界杯主题曲wavin flag的吉他谱
Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) Shakira You&#39;re a good soldier你是一个好士兵Choosing your battles在选择你的战场 Pick yourself up自己站起来And dust yourself off掸净灰尘 And back in the saddle 重新上路You&#39;re on the frontline 你正在前线Everyone&#39;s watching 人人都在看You know it&#39;s serious 你了解情况危急We&#39;re getting closer我们越来越团结This isn’t over现在还没有结束The pressure is on压力已经到来You feel it 你感觉得到But you&#39;ve got it all但是你已经获得这一切Believe it 相信吧When you fall get up当你跌倒爬起来Oh oh... 哦 哦...And if you fall get up如果你跌倒爬起来 Oh oh... 哦 哦...Tsamina mina Zangalewa Cuz this is Africa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa This time for Africa现在是非洲时间Listen to your god请听从你的神This is our motto 这是我们的格言Your time to shine你的时间会发光Dont wait in line 不要在队伍里等待Y vamos por TodoPeople are raising人们在提高Their Expectations他们的期望Go on and feed them 继续走去满足他们This is your moment 现在是你的时刻No hesitations 不要犹豫不决Today&#39;s your day 今天是你的节日I feel it 我感觉得到You paved the way是你铺平了道路Believe it 相信吧If you get down 如果你趴下Get up Oh oh... 再起来 哦 哦...When you get down当你趴下了Get up eh eh...再起来 哦 哦...Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa This time for Africa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa This time for Africa This time for Africa 其余是斯瓦西里语“Zaminamina Zaminamina zangalewa Ana wam a&#65279; a”的意思可以大意解析为:我醒来,我醒来,闪耀吧!闪耀吧!强大的军队!Za mina mina eh eh Waka waka eheh 来吧!来吧!去做吧!去做吧!Za mina mina zangalewa ana wan a a 这就是要做的事!Yango hé hé zaminana zangalewa 等待吧!来吧!Waka 本身为斯瓦西里语(Swahili),是一个动词,意思等同于英语:blaze, burn brightly, burn well, shine,是一个表达激丨情和美好的词汇。
参考资料:
T.T同求!!!!LZ你找到了拜托也发个给我!~谢谢T.T!!!!! THX A LOT!!
同求~~LZ要是收到了的话也顺便发我一份吧~~感激不尽!
就是C G Am F循环
中间那点solo。。。恩。。。有点难
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求吉他谱 世界杯主题曲waving flg_百度知道
求吉他谱 世界杯主题曲waving flg
求吉他谱 世界杯主题曲waving flg 不要只给和铉,要求有弹法
提问者采纳
s rejoice is around us
Every nation32 1(MV开头的吉他独奏)
1232 Oh.: 322 2171 When I get older.,make us feel proud
In the streets our hands are lifting
As we lose our inhibition
CAnd then it goes back,and together at the end of the day,give me fire
Give me reason.;&#47.Wll call me freedom,just like a wavin&#39.,take me higher
See the champions,all around us 66532 Singin&#39,I will be stronger.&#47, flag
1) So wave your flag,take the field now
Unify us..
Give me freedom. 1232 Oh.; songs underneath the sun
Let&#39.,singin&#39.They&#39,it&#39
其他类似问题
世界杯主题曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁现在位于: >
2014年巴西世界杯主题歌(主旋律)简谱
12:39:19&&&发布(作)者: &&&来源:&&& &&& 点击:
核心提要:用鼠标右键菜单“图片另存为”可将图片保存到你的电脑上。
用鼠标右键菜单“图片另存为”可将图片保存到你的电脑上。
责任编辑:yszyz&
在家太舒服太安逸了,坐了十八个小时的火车回来到现在丝毫都没睡
看完这篇新闻,你的感受如何?
图片文章推荐
评论排行榜
24小时回顾
在家太舒服太安逸了,坐了十八个小时的火车回来到现在丝毫都没睡意,吃...
24小时排行榜友情链接:搜索2008德国世界杯、一首曲子、、我也不清楚是主题曲还是主题歌?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
搜索2008德国世界杯、一首曲子、、我也不清楚是主题曲还是主题歌?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
.!我急需啊.DENG DENG !、 都会出现这个声音、找了几年了.、DENG DENG DENG 、.例如一些精彩画面是这样哼的
提问者采纳
超级制作人史蒂夫·麦克(Steve Mac)制作的“生命之巅”(Time of Our Lives)最终成为2006德国世界杯的官方主题曲。
世界杯中文版会歌将由实力派唱将庾澄庆主唱,像玛利亚凯利,负责制作2006德国世界杯主题曲的唱片公司SongBMG将邀请曾刷新英美排行记录。
本届世界杯还将史无前例地推出第二首主题曲,胡利奥伊格莱西亚斯、震撼全球唱销的超人气组合“美声男伶”(Il Divo)到现场为球迷倾情演出。届时全世界会有超过10亿名观众通过电视欣赏到这首主题歌,一本名为“VOICES”的世界杯歌曲专辑也将于今年5月底面世,惠特尼休斯顿等等大牌歌星也将在这本专辑中献唱。
据加拿大新闻专线网近日的报道。
“我们生命中的时光”作为世界杯主题曲将会在6月9日慕尼黑的世界杯开幕式上由“美声男伶”组合首演,席琳迪翁。这本歌曲专辑将包含了当今很多的畅销歌曲,而中文版主题曲则会由Sony BMG旗下的七位歌手(乐团)共同演绎,由国际足联授权的。
除了这首主题曲外,届时将由著名的德国男歌手赫尔柏特·格罗内迈耶尔演唱,除了“美声男伶”外由SonyBMG唱片公司著名作曲家约尔根·埃洛弗松(Jorgen Elofsson)作曲
其他类似问题
德国世界杯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 名侦探柯南主题曲简谱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信