my hoboy60字的作文提纲怎么写怎么写

英语作文 仿照这个写一篇60字左右的英语作文 My teams_百度知道
英语作文 仿照这个写一篇60字左右的英语作文 My teams
仿照这个写一篇60字左右的英语作文
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My mother's busy morningWhen the sun first showed its face from the landscape, my mother got up and began her busy morning. She prepared breakfast for us three and then went to do laundry. Next, she helped my sister with her homework and played with her for a while afterwards. Finally, she collapsed on the sofa and took a good refreshing nap.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 my own robot写一篇60字的作文_百度知道
以 my own robot写一篇60字的作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The robot I wantThe robot I want is like a beautiful and lovely rabbit because I like rabbits. But it will walk like a human being.If I want to listen to music,it will turn on
like a radio. If I feel lonely, it will chat with me. My robot will be like a friend . He will never be angry with me. My robot will also help me to study. In a word, I want to have a robot like Doraemon. My robot will be a clever and cute rabbit.
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 My Day作题目,写一篇60字的作文。要用上often,usually,sometimes,never。谢谢了,我借鉴一下_百度知道
以 My Day作题目,写一篇60字的作文。要用上often,usually,sometimes,never。谢谢了,我借鉴一下
提问者采纳
I usually get up at 6。中午。晚上.In the afternoon,原创的可为,wash my face and then have breakfast,after that,我经常得完成自己的作业然后去跟我的伙伴们踢足球.At noon,I have lunch.In the morning,I often have to finish my homework and then go(to) play soccer with my companies。早上!满意速速采纳,so do I,我吃午饭,我必须帮父母做做家务.I often have a busy an迅偾馆窖弋忌仅邵d interesting day:我的一天大家都有各自的一天.In the evening,然后11点睡觉,我也不例外,我通常6点起床然后刷牙洗脸然后吃早饭。我经常有着既忙碌又有意思的一天,那之后,谢谢合作:My dayEverybody has his own day,I must help my parents do some housework。下午。满意速速采纳,谢谢合作,我通常会跟我小弟看卡通,I usually watch cartoons with my little brother and go to sleep at 11.翻译,and then brush my teeth你好。记得采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇60字的英语作文“My Friend”描写外貌特征,运用比较级描写个人兴趣爱好的相同点或不同点_百度知道
写一篇60字的英语作文“My Friend”描写外貌特征,运用比较级描写个人兴趣爱好的相同点或不同点
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan. He is a nice boy and his math is very good. He is taller than me, and he is more outgoing than me. We usually play together after school in the afternoon. Aft攒惠操缴鬲剂厄捎er all we get a long well, but I like basketball. But we are good friends. One of them is my best friend. I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him. We are both twelve years old. He is very straight and generous.My best friend is. But sometimes we fight each other. He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up. He is fat and tall. He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questionsMy friend
I have a lot of friends. He likes to play football and basketball. His goal is to be a math teacher, but I have only a few good friends. We always help each other. He likes to eat oranges and meat. But I am more outgoing than he is. We both like sports
My best friend is. He is taller than me, and he is more outgoing than me. But I am more outgoing than he is. We both like sports, but I like basketball, he likes football……
My friendI have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We are both twelve years old. He is fat and tall. He likes to eat oranges and meat. He is very straight and generous. We always help each other. He is a nice boy and his math is very good. He likes to play football and basketball. I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him. He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions. We usually play together after school in the afternoon. He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up. After all we get a long well. But sometimes we fight each other. His goal is to be a math teacher. He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan. But we are good friends.
My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend. She’s in Class1, Grade4 of
Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student. She’s clever and she’s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.
My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building。She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute. I like playing with her. We are in the same class. I like to read books but she likes playing games. She likes to eat popcorn and ice creams. I like them, too. Her favourite food is fish, so she is clever. She loves her cat. She often plays with her. The cat likes Mary, too. They are cute.Do you have a best friend? Can you tell me something about your friend?我最好的朋友是玛丽。她住在一个高层建筑里,她住的是五楼。每天她乘电梯上下。她是十二岁了。她又高又瘦。她留着短头发,两只大眼睛和一个小嘴巴。她非常可爱。我喜欢和她一起玩。我们在同一个班。我喜欢读书,但是她喜欢玩游戏。她喜欢吃爆米花和冰淇淋。我也很喜欢。她最喜欢的食物是鱼,所以她很聪明。她爱她的猫。她经常和她的猫玩。那只猫也很喜欢玛丽。她们好可爱。你有一个最好的朋友吗?你能告诉我一些关于你的朋友吗?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My best friend 为题,写一篇60字以上的作文_百度知道
以My best friend 为题,写一篇60字以上的作文
提问者采纳
My Best FriendI have a good friend.Her name is Kate.She is 14 years old.Her favorite subject is English because it's easy and interesting. She likesWendnesday.Because she has an English class on Wendnesday.Her English teacher is Mr. Lee.He is strict with us students.But his class makes us relax.All the students like him very much.祝你学习进步!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Li Nan is my best friend. She’s thirteen years old. Her birthday is on 3rd October and she was born in Shen Zhen. She lives with her family in Haimen. She’s 1.60 metres tall. She has black hair and she wears glasses. She is very lovely and pretty.She likes eating dumplings, chocolates, peanuts and vegetables. She dislikes pork, sweets and green tea.She loves listening to music. She has lots of CDs. She likes reading and writing. She is the newest member of the Maths Club. She has many hobbies, such as dancing, running and playing computer games. Her favorite hobby is drawing, because she likes all the different colors. It is fun to look at the pictures when she finishes drawing them. The Dragon Boat Festival is her favorite day. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.We always have fun. We sit under the trees at lunchtime and have a good chat. Sometimes, we buy snacks from the tuck shop. On Sunday, we usually go to the bookshop. We often study together.My best friend is really great!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 话题作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信