你听看看是不是
等待您来回答
QQ音乐领域专家求一首说唱的英文歌,男的,有一段一直重复“sexy baby.......“的_百度知道
求一首说唱的英文歌,男的,有一段一直重复“sexy baby.......“的
Justin Timberlake的&Sexy back&?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
楼上说的可能是对的:Sexy back——Justin Timberlake或者是:Sexy Boo(性感炸弹)——(原唱我不知道,只知道快男的李行亮唱过)
参考资料:
楼主应该是justin timberlake的
—《sexy back》歌词如下:i'm bringing sexy backthem other boys don't know how to acti think it's specialwhat's behind your backso turn around and i'll pick up the slacktake'em to the bridgedirty babeyou see these shackles baby i'm your slavei'll let you whip me, if i misbehaveit's just that no one makes me feel this waytake'em to the choruscome here girl go head be gone with itcome to the back go head be gone with itvip go head be gone with itdrinks on me go head be gone with itlet me see what you're working with go head be gone with itlook at those hips go head be gone with itmake me smile go head be gone with itgo ahead child go head be gone with itand get your sexy on go head be gone with it(repeat)i'm bringing sexy backthem other mother fuckers don't know how to actgirl let me make up for the things you lackbecause you're burning up my body get it fasttake'em to the bridgedirty babeyou see these shackles baby i'm your slavei'll let you whip me, if i misbehaveit's just that no one makes me feel this waytake'em to the choruscome here girl go head be gone with itcome to the back go head be gone with itvip go head be gone with itdrinks on me go head be gone with itlet me see what you're working with go head be gone with itlook at those hips go head be gone with itmake me smile go head be gone with itgo ahead child.. go head be gone with it.and get your sexy on go head be gone with it(repeat)go, you ready (repeat) uh, yes.i'm bringing sexy backthem other mother fuckers wacth how i attackif that's your girl you better watch your backbecause you'll burn it up for me and that's a facttake'em to the choruscome here girl go head be gone with itcome to the back go head be gone with itvip go head be gone with itdrinks on me go head be gone with itlet me see what you're working with go head be gone with itlook at those hips go head be gone with itmake me smile go head be gone with itgo ahead child go head be gone with itand get your sexy on go head be gone with it(repeat)
Sexy back--justin timberlake
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首歌英文歌名,女的唱的,歌词有哦哦哦哦哦 ,最后结尾还在重复唱i’m sronger。
跪求一首歌英文歌名,女的唱的,歌词有哦哦哦哦哦 ,最后结尾还在重复唱i’m sronger。
是不是这个——冰河时代2 & &、、听听看。望采纳。
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (2)
《wavin' flag》南非世界杯主题曲一开始有哦哦噢噢噢噢的