这英文翻译器Dear.I.am.Very.happy.to.have.you

我非常乐意交你这个朋友,并且写信给你。但是我的英文是非常差的!我是中国人! 的翻译是:I will be happy to make your friends, and write to you. But my English is very poor! I'm Chinese! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我非常乐意交你这个朋友,并且写信给你。但是我的英文是非常差的!我是中国人!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am very happy to pay you this friend, and write to you. But my English is very poor! I am a Chinese!
I will be happy to make your friends, and write to you. However my English was very poorly! I'm Chinese!
I will be happy to make your friends, and write to you. But my English is very poor! I'm Chinese!
I am very happy to be your friend and wrote letters to you. But my English is very bad! I am Chinese!
I am glad to make you extremely this friend, and writes a letter for you.But my English right and wrong constant error! I am a Chinese!
相关内容&a祥和 Auspicious & anearby came to help him 附近来帮助他 & aSupplier: 供应商: & a他与我道别时留下了他的姓名和地址 He and I says goodbye when has left behind his name and address & abake a blueberry cake 烘烤蓝莓蛋糕 & a面对挫折我绝对不可以放弃! I may not give up absolutely facing the setback! & ai don't know to speak english 我不知道讲英语 & aWeil ich dich liebe zu, so dass Sie nicht gebunden werden 由于我爱你,因此您没有一定 & aThank you for your headphones, now I was using. Very good 谢谢您的耳机,我现在使用。 非常好 & a雪白的羊群散布在一望无际的大草原上 Snow white flock of sheep dispersion in vast prairie & a做一个没有心的人 Makes one not to have the heart person & a塑造良好的滨河景观绿化带,形成城市中央公园,打造宜居的城市环境 Molds the good Bin River landscape afforestation belt, forms the city central park, makes urban environment which occupies suitably & aon top 在上面 & a我们需要再商议 We need again to discuss & a我希望你能真诚的对待我,我不希望你骗我 I hoped you can sincere treat me, I did not hope you deceive me & a我在学校书店买了这本书 I have bought this book in the school bookstore & a浏览今天的报纸 Browsing today newspaper & aPoll Dorset sheep 民意测验Dorset绵羊 & a一封来自巴黎的信 Comes from Paris's letter & aDear member, 亲爱的成员, & a从理论上讲我同意你的观点 Theoretically speaking I agree with your viewpoint & aJohnson、Bruce、Robert、Peter、Bill、Joseph、John 约翰逊、布鲁斯、罗伯特、彼得、比尔、约瑟夫、约翰 & a祝爸爸,生日快乐! Wishes the daddy, the birthday is joyful! & ait all started about two years 它所有开始了大约二年 & awein&reben spatburgunder wein&reben更多spatburgunder & athey have never requested to provided “mosquito fumigation license” ,please be advised it. 他们从未请求对提供的“蚊子熏蒸执照”,请注意:它。 & a投资型劳力输出形成中关系的作用 The investment labor force output forms the function which relates & aGOOD LOOKING MA 悦目MA & a爱心的同事 Compassion colleague & a互联网的普及 Internet popularization & a右心衰竭表现 Right heart failure performance & anon-conservation 没有保护 & a现在都没有一个好的开始,以后还怎么合作? Now does not have a good start, how later also will cooperate? & aexpress the inequality in interval notation,and then graph the corresponding interval 用间隔时间记法表达不平等,然后注标对应的间隔时间 & acloser look it 仔细的审视它 & ablack painting of iron 铁黑绘画 & a江苏省扬州市文汇西路1号 The Jiangsu Province Yangchow article collects west road 1 & a预防接种室 Prophylatic inoculation room & adimenslons dimenslons & a疯马夜总会 Insane horse nightclub & a我们一定要努力学习,以赶上时代的步伐。 We must certainly study diligently, catches up with the time the step. & aI hope to work on language-related 我希望研究语言 & ahydra emulsion 九头蛇乳化液 & a第一章 保险概述 First chapter insurance outline & ainviting me 邀请我 & a到家里,给我发邮件 To the family in, sends the mail to me & a比喻生动形象 Analogy vivid image & ayou have party there? 您有党那里? & a脚纽 Foot Niu & a而且你和你的家庭还不断的给我施加压力 Moreover you and your family also unceasing exerts the pressure for me & aavast怎么样 avast how & asomeone like you! 某人喜欢您! & ai need you show loving care for me 我需要您显示爱恋的关心为我 & aas well as any possibly 并且其中任一可能 & a我非常乐意交你这个朋友,并且写信给你。但是我的英文是非常差的!我是中国人! I am glad to make you extremely this friend, and writes a letter for you.But my English right and wrong constant error! I am a Chinese! &英语翻译Dear of,have you to stir me everyday nearby at me happy I am really happy.Although the sometimes will make to order a small ntinomy,but more of all of times are you Be coaxing me.My aming happy you accompany me is happy,my aming not happy you coax me is happy With you together of the felling is different.You often say I am your baby,however do you know?Dear wife,your same is also my baby!I love you,kissing my baby in personYour baby
大郎内裤3h
亲爱的,你每天总能围绕在我周围,我真的很高兴,真的真的很高兴.虽然有时候会造成一点小麻烦,但是大部分时间都是你在哄我.我现在很开心是因为你陪伴在我身边.如果我现在不开心,你可以哄我开心.和你在一起的感觉与其他人不同.你总是说我是你的宝贝,但是你真的懂得吗?亲爱的老婆,你也永远是我的宝贝.我爱你,真想真的亲亲你.你的宝贝.真累啊.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
语法错误,词法错误,从头错到尾。 要是能翻出来还真强。
貌似真的挺多错误的
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Dear Mrs.Green,I am very grateful that you have given me kindness and attention during my stay in New York.It was unforgettable.I have heard that you would come to china.I hope that I have a chance to reciprocate you when you are in Dalian.I hope to see you soon.Sincerely yours,Zhang Yu
亲爱的格林太太对于在纽约期间您所给与的照顾和关注我感到非常荣幸.这段经历将是无法忘记的.听说您想要来中国.希望您到大连的时候,我会有机会来报答您的好客之情.希望能够尽快见到您.您诚挚的张宇
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Dear NancyI am happy to tell you my school and my life. Every day my father drives me to school. My school is very big and beautiful. I like my school very much. The desks and chairs are new. There are lots of pictures on the walls. You can also see some flowers on the teachers’ desk. We clean the classroom every day.I don’t go to school on Saturday and Sunday. I get up at six on Saturday. I play basketball with my father in the park near my home for half an hour. Then I eat my breakfast. I help my mother water the trees and flowers in the garden. At eight I begin to do my homework. My parents and I have lunch in the KFC. In the afternoon. I have Art lessons. Sometimes I play computer games or chat with my friends on the Internet in the evening.I like my weekend very much.YoursLi Hua
Who is the letter from?
It tells about Li Hua’s school and
does Lihua go to school every day?
He goes to school by
with his father every day.
What is his school like?
It’s big and beautiful.
What does he usually do at weekend?
basketball with his father and helps his mother water the trees and
flowers in the garden.
When does he do his homework on Saturday?
He does his homework in the
How can he chat with his friends?
He can chat with his friends on the
小题1:life小题2:How小题3:car小题4:plays小题5:morning
小题1:本文的第一句为I am happy to tell you my school and my life.所以信件谈论的是李华的学校和生活的情况,故本句空格处填生活的单词 life。小题2:表格的第二行回答语所表示的含义为到学校的交通方式,故问句提问的使用how,故本句空格处填How。小题3:本文的第二句为Every day my father drives me to school.表示的含义为李华和爸爸乘小汽车到学校,故本句空格处填小汽车的单词car。小题4:本文第二段的第三句为I play basketball with my father in the park near my home for half an hour.所表示的含义为李华和他的爸爸经常在一起打篮球,故本句空格处填玩的单词plays。小题5:本文第二段第三行有一句为星期六所做的事,句子为At eight I begin to do my homework.表示的含义为星期六上午8点钟开始做作业,故本句空格处填上午的单词morning。
根据中文意思完成句子,每空一词。1. 我妹妹的老师鼓励她做一个歌手。
My sister was _____ to be a singer _____ her teacher.
2. 要想保持身体健康,就要有规律地训练。
_____ you want to be healthy, you should train _____.3. 我认为请他演广告是不好的。
I _____ think it"s good to ask him to appear in _____.4. 你能告诉我WTO代表什么吗?
Can you tell me what WTO _____ _____?5. 确保要记录下周那场艰难的比赛。
Make sure you _____ that _____ match next week.
根据汉语完成句子。
1、你在哪儿长大的?
Where did you________ ________?2、我每天跑步健身。
I run every day________ ________ ________.3、他们正在对这些学生进行调查。
They are________ ________ ________ ________the students now.4、我打算在法国待两三年,同时在那儿学习法语。
I am going to stay in France for two years________three, and study French there________
________ ________.5、他想周游全世界。
He wants to travel________ ________the world.6、他正在算一道数学题。
He________ ________ ________a math problem now.7、你想取出多少钱?
How much money would you like to________ ________?8、我表弟打算明年从大连搬到上海。
My cousin is going to________from Dalian________Shanghai next year. 9、请给我的玻璃杯里倒些水。
Please________ ________ ________ ________my glass.10、请把盐、一茶匙佐料和一些黄油混合起来。
________ ________,some salt,a teaspoon of relisli and some butter, please.
根据汉语提示完成句子
1、听着!我有重要的事情告诉大家。_______ ______ ! I have something important to tell you.2、顺着小路走—你就会及时到达那里的。_______ _______ the path-you will get there on time.3、你领头,我们跟着。If you ______ ______ ______, we"ll follow.4、你注意到她什么时候离开的吗?Did you notice when she ______ ______?5、作为一名学生,独立完成作业是非常重要的。As a student, it"s very important to finish our homework
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司请大家帮小弟翻译成英文 谢谢了 小弟感激不尽_百度知道
请大家帮小弟翻译成英文 谢谢了 小弟感激不尽
你那可爱的小暴脾气,你的一举一动都令我着迷,我就期待礼拜三,生活中才充满了阳光,每天都快快乐乐,很高兴有你这个知己!
你是那样的美丽动人,从那天起,当你转身回到讲台时我的心已然不属于我。还记得第一次上你课那时,祝你和你的宝宝身体健健康康,期待着见到你的笑容。
最后还是祝姐姐生日快乐!因为有了你!
在我心里你不仅是个好老师更是个好姐姐,你走过来时的神情还有那迷人的笑容真的偷走了我的心,你那迷人的眼睛。你是我这一生中见到的最美的的女生了!
你的坦白率直!,让在牡丹江举目无亲的我顿时有了家的感觉亲爱的梁鹤鹤。
因为有了你,你过来问我叫什么,首先很高兴也很荣幸能祝福你生日快乐
麻烦大家在后边帮我加上
福如东海 寿比南山
提问者采纳
以期更地道. You are the most beautiful girl I&#39.Ove met so far in my life. You came to me and asked my name。如果你的hehe姐姐就是英语老师的话. You looked so nice and charming to me that my heart went with you ever since.Everything in you makes me intoxicated. From then on.You are so beautiful to me。希望你因为喜欢她而把她的那门课学得棒棒的, forever sister. I could see m really glad to have you as my best friend, sister.May your fortune be as big as the oceans and your life as long as the mountains,她会喜欢的. Wish you and your baby good health and happiness every day.
You make me at home when I am actually alone in Mudanjiang.有些地方根据英语习惯略作改变Dear Liang Hehe (Dear Sister Hehe 听起来更亲切)First of all I&#39.You are my sunshine in life, Wednesday became my special day and I was actually expecting it every day because I could see you in your class on Wednesday, you got me completely, your frankness. When you turned around and went back to the teacher&#39. I still remember clearly the first time I met you. It was my firsd like to wish you a very happy birthday, happy birthday, you are. I&#39.As desk, you loveliness and your charming eyes!In my heart, you are not only a good teacher but also a good sister
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感激不尽的相关知识
其他5条回答
Dear Liang Hehe,I am very glad and honored to wish you a happy birthday!!In my heart you are not only a good teacher but a good sister, glad to have you this friend. I still remember the first time you class at that time, you asked me what my name was, you come face and charming smile really to steal my heart away, when you turn your back on the platform I heart already not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, look forward to seeing your smile!You are so beautiful. You are in my life to see the most beautiful girls.Because of you, life was full of sunshine! Because of you, let in Mudanjiang find no kin to turn to I sud...
Dear Liang Hehe:
Firstly, I am very glad and honored to convey my best wishes for your Birthday!
In my heart, you are not only a good teacher, but also a kind sister. I feel so happy that I can have
a bosom friend like you. I remembered that the first time that I listen to your lecture, when you walk to me and ask for my name, your kind expression and amazing smile stole my heart at that time. When you turn back to the platform, I know that I am not belong to myself any more. And from that time, I always epected Wednesday coming for the reason that I can see you again!
You are so beautiful and the most beautiful girl in my life. Because you get int...
翻译:Dear LiangHeHe,
First, I'm very happy and honored to wish you happy birthday!!!!!!
In my heart you is not only a good teacher more is a good sister, are happy to have you the friend. Remember the first time you at that time in class, you come over to ask my name is what, you come over and look the charming smile really stole my heart, when you turn back to the platform my heart has not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, looking forward to seeing your smile!
You're so beautiful and moving. You are my this life the most beautiful girls see.......
Because of you, life can be full of sunshine! Because of you, l...
Dear Liang Hehe,
first I am very glad and honored to wish you a happy birthday!!
deep down you are not only a good teacher but also a kind sister, i am glad to have you as my bosom
remember? the first time you had your class , you came to me and asked me what my name was, your looks and charming smile really won my heart over, when you turn your back on the platform I heart already not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, look forward to seeing your smile!You are so beautiful. You are in my life to see the most beautiful girls.Because of you, life was full of sunshine! Because of you, let in Mudanjiang fin...
To my dearest Liang Hehe,
Firstly, I want to convey my blessings to you! Happy birthday! I'm really honoured! (如果你要把高兴和荣幸放在同一个句子里的话,会很别扭就帮你分开了)
You are not just a good teacher to me. You are a very good sister in fact. So glad I had a bosom friend like you! Remember the first lesson you taught me in school? You came over to ask me for my name. When you came over, your facial expressions -- that charismatic smile -- it really captured my heart. When you walked back to the front of the class, my heart was beating for you. (你原本要求的是&我的心已然不属于我”,如果要翻译成英文只能说“我的心为你跳动”因为当你说“my heart don'...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信