英文翻译器好的进来帮我翻译一下.拜托了

英语学的好的帮我帮我翻译一下!!!拜托啦!!
英语学的好的帮我帮我翻译一下!!!拜托啦!!
帮忙翻译一下:(别从别网上找的来糊弄哦!!)
I've always been the kind of girl That hid my face So afraid to tell the world What I've got to say But I had this dream Right inside of me I'm going to let it show It's time To let you know To let you know This is the real, this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light Shine on me Now I found Who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark To dream about a life where you're the shining star Even though it seems Like it's to far away I have to believe in myself It's the only way This is the real, this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light Shine on me Now I found Who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me you're the voice i hear inside my head the reason that im singing i need to find you, i gotta find you you're the missing piece i need the song inside on me i need to find you i gotta find you This is the real, this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light Shine on me Now I found Who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me you're the missing piece i need the song inside on me youre the voice i hear inside my head the reason that im singing Now I found Who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me.. This is Me!
我一直是这类型的女孩 这躲在我的脸 所以不敢告诉世界 我得说 但是,我做了一个梦 我里面的权利 我要让它显示 现在是时候 为了让你知道 为了让你知道 这是真正的,这是我 我正是我现在应该是 希望很快我们光 照我 现在我发现 我是谁 没有办法它举行 没有更多的隐藏我是谁想要 这就是我 你知道是什么感觉的感觉,以便在黑暗中 为了梦想的生活在你是耀眼的明星 即使似乎 喜欢它的远 我必须相信我自己 它的唯一途径 这是真正的,这是我 我正是我现在应该是 希望很快我们光 照我 现在我发现 我是谁 没有办法它举行 没有更多的隐藏我是谁想要 这就是我 你的声音我听到我的脑袋里 理由是即时歌唱 我要找到你,我得找到你 你丢失的一块,我需要在我里面的歌曲 我要找到你 我得找到您 这是真正的,这是我 我正是我现在应该是 希望很快我们光 照我 现在我发现 我是谁 没有办法它举行 没有更多的隐藏我是谁想要 这就是我 你丢失的一块,我需要在我里面的歌曲 youre的声音我听到我的脑袋里 理由是即时歌唱 现在我发现 我是谁 没有办法它举行 没有更多的隐藏我是谁想要 这是我.. 这是我!
其他回答 (4)
i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是我有这个梦,就在我体内,是让你知道的时间了 to let you know, 是让你知道的时间了 this is real this is me 这是真的 这是我 im exactly where i suppose to be now, 我现在准确的在我应该在的地方, gonna let the light shine on me. 将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。 now i found who i am, there's no way to hold it in, 现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它, no more hinding who i want to be, 不再隐藏我想变成谁 this is me. 这是我 now you know what its like to feel so in the dark 现在你知道在黑暗里是怎样的感受 and to dream about a life where you're the shining star 并且做一场你是生命闪烁的明星的梦 even though it seems like its too far away 即使它看起来太遥远了 i have to believe in myself its the only way 唯一的方法是相信自己 this is real this me 这是真的 这是我 im exactly where i suppose to be now, 我现在准确的在我应该在的地方, gonna let the light shine on me. 将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。 now i found who i am, there's no way to hold it in, 现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它, no more hinding who i want to be, 不再隐藏我想变成谁 this is me. 这是我 歌不错,赞一个!
会倒是会,就是太长了!!!!!!!!!!我总是那种女孩,那种藏住脸,害怕告诉世界我想说的话,但是我有一个梦,就在我的心中,我想让它展现,现在是时候让你知道,让你知道,这是真的,真的我。现在我正和像想象中的一样,让阳光照在我的脸上,现在我终于知道,我是谁。无法将它隐藏,不再伪装成别人,这就是我。你知不知道在黑暗中是什么感觉?想象一下你是一个闪亮的明星,尽管那听起来好像很遥远,我不得不相信我自己,那是唯一的方法。你是我心中响起的声音,时我还歌唱的原因,我需要找到你,我想要找到你,你是我丢失的地方,我需要我心中的歌。OK!!!!!!!!结束
一直以来我都是一个害羞的女孩,隐藏着真实的我。如此害怕告诉这个世界我想说些什么,但我有这样的理想,寸于心中的理想。 就在此时我要表达出来。 让你知道,让你们知道。 这才是真实,真实的我。我现在就站在我理想的热土上,让那阳光,照耀在我的脸上。现在我知道,我到底是谁。没办法逃避,也不在隐藏我向做的自己,这便是我。在黑暗中期盼一个有你点亮我生命的世界,你知道那是什么感觉吗,即使仿佛那么遥远,我不得不固执己见。这是唯一的归宿。这便是真实,真实的我。我现在就站在我理想的热土上,让那阳光,照耀在我的脸上。现在我知道,我到底是谁。没办法逃避,也不在隐藏我向做的自己,这便是我。
你是我头脑里不散的韵律,是我歌唱的原因。 我需要找寻你,必须找寻你。你是我歌里缺失的音符,我需要你,必须找到你。这便是真实的,真实的自我。我现在就站在我理想的热土上,让那阳光,照耀在我的脸上。现在我知道,我到底是谁。没办法逃避,也不在隐藏我向做的自己,这便是我。你是我歌里缺失的音符,你是我头脑里不散的韵律,没办法逃避,也不在隐藏我向做的自己。这便是我,便是真实的我。
汗,绝对自己翻译的,采纳啊。~!!!!!!
I've always been the kind of girl (我一直是这样的一个女孩子)That hid my face (喜欢藏起我的面容)So afraid to tell the world (很害怕透露给这个世界)What I've got to say (我不得不这样说)But I had this dream (但是我怀揣着这样的一个梦)Right inside of me (就在我的内心里)I'm going to let it show (我将要将它展示给这个世界)It's time (时机来临了)To let you know(想让你知道) To let you know (想让你知道)This is the real, this is me (这就是真实的我)I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now (我现在恰恰就在我希望在的地方)Gonna let the light (想要让光明)Shine on me (闪耀在我的身上)Now I found (现在我意识到)Who I am (我是谁)There's no way to hold it in(我无法把它掩埋在心里) No more hiding who I want to be (我不再掩饰我想成为怎样的人的想法)This is me (这就是我)Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark (你能够体会在黑暗中感觉到这些是怎样的心情吗?)To dream about a life where you're the shining star (梦想着一种生活,而你是其中的一颗闪耀的星)Even though it seems (尽管它看来)Like it's to far away (很遥远)I have to believe in myself (我必须相信自己)It's the only way (那是唯一的憧憬)This is the real, this is me (这是真实的我)I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now (我现在恰恰就在我希望在的地方)Gonna let the light (想要让光明)Shine on me (闪耀在我的身上)Now I found (现在我意识到)Who I am (我是谁)There's no way to hold it in(我无法把它掩埋在心里) No more hiding who I want to be (我不再掩饰我想成为怎样的人的想法)This is me (这就是我)you're the voice i hear inside my head (你是我心中能听到的声音)the reason that im singing (我之所以歌唱的原因)i need to find you, i gotta find you (我需要找到你,我会找到你)you're the missing piece i need the song inside on me (你是我需要的一部分,你是我内心里的一首歌)i need to find you(我需要找到你) i gotta find you (我会找到你)This is the real, this is me (这是真实的我)
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now (我现在恰恰就在我希望在的地方)Gonna let the light (想要让光明)Shine on me (闪耀在我的身上)Now I found (现在我意识到)Who I am (我是谁)There's no way to hold it in(我无法把它掩埋在心里) No more hiding who I want to be (我不再掩饰我想成为怎样的人的想法)This is me (这就是我)you're the missing piece i need the song inside on me (你是我需要的一部分,你是我内心里的一首歌)you're the voice i hear inside my head (你是我心中能听到的声音)the reason that im singing (我之所以歌唱的原因)
Now I found (现在我意识到)Who I am (我是谁)There's no way to hold it in(我无法把它掩埋在心里) No more hiding who I want to be (我不再掩饰我想成为怎样的人的想法)
This is me (这就是我)
This is me! (这就是我)
这是我一句一句仔细推敲翻译的,可能有些地方欠妥,但是应该比较准确,基本符合愿意吧~希望能给你一些帮助~^_^
等待您来回答
外语领域专家有谁的英语很厉害的,帮我翻译一下下面这段话。。用了在线翻译,感觉不好,自己又不是很会改。。。拜托_百度知道
有谁的英语很厉害的,帮我翻译一下下面这段话。。用了在线翻译,感觉不好,自己又不是很会改。。。拜托
员工培训是房产中介人力资源管理工作中的重要环节,是吸引和留住员工的重要环节。人才的频繁流动让房产中介企业逐渐意识到人才竞争已经成为企业之间最大的竞争,房产中介公司已经将通过员工培训提升员工的工作满意度来降低员工的流失率作为当前的一个重大课题。本研究通过对招宝房产公司的个案调查,以问卷调查和人员访谈两种主要的方式研究招宝房产公司员工培训和工作满意度的相关性。利用EXCEL就员工对培训课程的需求程度和满意度,及员工对工作的整体满意度的调查结果进行数据分析。最终的结果表明:员工培训与工作氦害遁嘉墚黄蛾萎阀联满意度之间的相关性十分显著。且公司的员工培训满意度和工作满意度都不是很高,因此为提升房产中介培训提出了相应的建议,以提高员工满意度为目标,使培训真正成为员工的福利,达到稳定员工的最终目的。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
training employee is a real estate agent for human resource management work an important link, is an important link in attracting and retaining employees. Talent frequent flow to real estate intermediary enterprises gradually realize the talents, competition between enterprises has become the largest real estate intermediary companies have through the employee training improve employee job satisfaction to reduce staff turnover as a major issue. The current This study through case study of ZhaoBao real estate company, with questionnaire and interview research two main way ZhaoBao correlation real estate company staff training and job satisfaction. Use of EXCEL of the training courses for employees demand and satisfaction degree, and employees to work overall satisfaction survey results of data analysis. The final results show that the staff training and the correlation between job satisfaction is very significant. Satisfaction and company's staff training and job satisfaction is not high, so in order to promote real estate agent training, puts forward the corresponding suggestion, in order to improve the employee satisfaction as the goal, make training really become the welfare of the empl氦害遁嘉墚黄蛾萎阀联oyees, to achieve the ultimate goal of stable employees.
上面那位是上有道翻译的
应该是不对的
很多语法错误
朋友,中国文化博大精深,不是说有中文都能用英语翻译出来的,大概意思到位就可以了,你就算翻译的再好老外也不一定能理解
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪个人英语和金融很好的,帮我翻译一下子?拜托拜托……
哪个人英语和金融很好的,帮我翻译一下子?拜托拜托…… 5
循环经济, 即物质闭环流动型经济,是指在人、自然资源和科学技术的大系统内,在资源投入、企业生产、产品消费及其废弃的全过程中,把传统的依赖资源消耗的线形增长的经济,转变为依靠生态型资源循环来发展的经济。
Circular economy that material closed-loop flow model economy, it is to point to in person and natural resources of science and technology of large-scale system within the resource inputs, enterprise production, product consumption and abandoned during the whole process, the traditional linear dependence on the consumption of resources, economic growth depends on ecological resources into the development of circulation economy.
&
&
很高兴为您解答!
提问者 的感言:谢谢
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信