英文翻译器高手请帮帮我

英语高手们请帮我翻译下????_百度知道
英语高手们请帮我翻译下????
(呵呵,请大家帮我把对应的英文写出来一下下面的中文懂吐草惶禺耗饿侵是都是椅子上的零件,突然做文件的时候遇到这些词要写成英文,但英文不过关的我不会写)枕头组枕头螺丝扶手底盘螺丝脚(这个脚说的是椅子上的脚哈
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Group pillow screw3、screw6、臼阈佰叫脂既呆哨Leg of a chair(椅子腿)7、Handrail4、chassis5、pillow21、Armrest small plug particle(百度翻译过来的
枕头(椅枕)Chair pillow
组枕头螺丝 Chair pillow screw扶手 Chair armrest底盘 Chassis 螺丝 Screw 椅脚 Chair leg(s)扶手小塞粒 Small plug of armrest
pillowGroup pillow screwarmrestchassisscrewfeetArmrest small plug grain
幽默往往能显示出一个人的特性(特征)。如果你能带着幽默感看待一切事物,那希望能够帮到您,手动翻译的哦
:D 幽默显示出一个人的品味。如果你
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我修改一下下面的英语翻译。 语法正确,大意对即可,不必一个词一个词翻译。_百度知道
请高手帮我修改一下下面的英语翻译。 语法正确,大意对即可,不必一个词一个词翻译。
虽然我没有良好的机械方面的背景, I could do a CAD engineer&#39,一定注意保重身体, and didn’t have the software for practice at day。在您走后的这段时间里, have a greater development. Although I do not have a good mechanical background,我想支持日本的机械类的工作;an’ weather is turning cool, I think I have a good stability,但由于自己准备不足等种种原因,批准我转入CAD工程师的岗位,而且在白天又没有可供练习使用的软件, and did not use the ss daily work?请在辛苦工作的同时, I lack of prepa檬计帝拘郜饺刽授redness at that time.I would like to learn more knowledge。但是我相信通过自己的努力与学习, how about shanghai, Xi&#39。目前我自己现有的日常工作也比较繁忙, allow me to transfer CAD engineering positions。出于自身想学到更多的知识,我也曾向您提起过调换岗位的事情.But I believe that through their own efforts and learning。最后,没有正式提出。另外, please be kindly take care of health.However,虽然我也觉得这个请求非常的无理,我抓紧时间学习设计软件及各方面的相关知识.Now,祝您工作顺利。现在已经可以独立地完成一般的3D建模等工作,有一个更大的发展?Except hard work, but I still want you to give me a chance,西安是我的家乡.Since you leave to xi’an,我想我有一个比较好的稳定性。Recently, I would like to support the Japan division&#39. Although I find this request very unreasonable,可以胜任一个CAD工程师的日常工作.In addition? Is it still hot。上次您来西安的时候,;s machinery work, so did not formally proposed.Currently my available daily work more busy,上海的天气还是依然很热吗, I have talked you to swap positions, Xi&#39.The last time you come to Xi&#39.Currently I am available daily work more busy, I lose no time to study of mechanical design software and other knowledges, wish you success in your work。如果可以的话. If possible,I can independently complete the general 3D modeling works and so on.The finally西安最近的天气已经开始慢慢转凉;an is my hometown,但是我仍希望您能给我一次机会
谢谢,再加送30分满意的答案
提问者采纳
将之去掉6. 这里有两个谓语, 友好地.I lack of preparedness at that time。positions后面的s去掉,应该是because i lack preparation at that time,那么不可以在后面加“but”,改成,那么他们之间就不能用逗号连接,将want改成hope 比较好.语法错误, but I still want you to give me a chance,改成。Currently I am available daily work more busy。How about shanghai。副词前面不加任何冠词, and don&#39,study是及物动词,应该用分号者句号?2, how about shanghai,但书面语. 8;an’ weather is turning cool,将leave改成left,因为lack是及物动词。Recently.时态不对, Xi&#39。此外将please放在后面读起来较好3, 仁慈地 ……改成surely,将of去掉;an’ weather is turning cool, have a greater development,将of 去掉, and allow me to get CAD engineering position9,因为kindly的意思是亲切地;t have the available software for practice at day7。4;Currently I am busying with my daily work , allow me to transfer CAD engineering positions。,so as to have a greater development,也就是相当于两个句子; how about shanghai,I still hope youan’ weather is turning cool。英语里如果用although表示“虽然”?或者Recently,so i did not formally proposed:I would like to learn more knowledge,改成Although I find this request very unreasonable, and did not use the software for practice.很乱, so did not form韧嘁稗喝织估戴埔ally proposed,这里同样犯了一个句子有两个或两个以上谓语的错误。kindly用的不太好, Xi&#39,将s去掉5。此外这个句子没有关联词,将chance换成opportunity比较正式, Xi&#39。将Although I find this request very unreasonable.中的but去掉, 和蔼地。而且这句话的因果逻辑关系表达不明显,knowledge是不可数名词.I would like to learn more knowledge?口语是行的,既然是“自己的努力”就没必要加their了,所以将but去掉,准备是preparation,改成Recently,不行1
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
s machinery work? Is it still hot, I did not formally raised my suggestion, I have mentioned that I want to swith to another position,I can independently complete the general 3D modeling works and so on. 再次修改了;s compas daily work, I would like to support the Japan division&#39?Please be sure to take care of your health while working hard.Now, the weather in 悖管奋蝗莪豪货且Xi&#39.But I believe that through my own efforts and learning.Since you left Xi’an.Please allow me to transfer to a CAD an, but I still want you to give me a chance.In addition, Xi&#39.Finally.However:Recently.Currently I am very busy with my daily work .I would like to learn more knowledge, I lose no time to study mechanical design software and other knowledges你原来的翻译基础不错, and hope to have a greater development. Although I find this request very unreasonable, and I don&#39, I think it&#39。祝你成功, I am able to do a CAD engineer&#39, how about San is my hometown, although I do not have a good mechanical background, since I lacked preparation at that time,已经不错了.Last time when you came to Xi&#39, wish you t have software for practice at daytime. If possible,以下只做了小的修改
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我要写论文
下面的要翻译:OA从最初的以大规模采用复印机等办公设备为标志的初级阶段,发展到今天的以运用网络和计算机为标志的现阶段,对企事业单位办公方式的改变和效率的提高起到了积极的促进作用。OA解决企事业单位的日常管理规范化、增加企事业单位的可控性、提高企事业单位运转的效率的基本问题,范围涉及日常行政管理、各种事项的审批、办公资源的管理、多人多部门的协同办公、以及各种信息的沟通与传递,企事业单位提高整体运转能力不可缺少的软件工具。
本文以景市竟成中学与十一小学为调研对象,通过需求分析,确定有适用于该中小学OA系统。系统是针对中小学实现信息化的需要而设计的系统,它作为学校办公系统的老师授课与课表安排子系统,为学校教师和学生带来了很大的方便,将以校园网为基础,实现信息资源的共享,管理的规范化以及学校办公效率的提高。
OA from the initial large-scale introduction to office equipment such as photocopiers, marked the initial stage of development to today's computer networks and to use marked this stage, to change the way units and office efficiency has played a positive role in promoting. OA solution to the daily management of standardized units, enterprises and institutions to increase controllability, improve operational efficiency units of the basic issues involving routine administration, and various matters, office resources management, people multisectoral collaboration with the office, as well as communication and information transmission, enterprises and institutions to improve their overall operational capabilities indispensable software tool. The King City to 11 primary and secondary schools had fueled the target for investigation by the needs analysis to identify applicable to the primary and secondary OA system. System is targeted at primary and secondary schools to achieve the required design information systems, office systems as a school teacher teaching arrangements with the school timetable subsystems for school teachers and students have a great deal of convenience, the campus network will be based on the achievement of shared information resources, management and the standardization of the school office efficiency.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
OA from the initial large-scale introduction to office equipment such as photocopiers, marked the initial stage of development to today's computer networks and to use marked this stage, to change the way units and office efficiency has played a positive role in promoting. OA solution to the daily management of standardized units, enterprises and institutions to increase controllability, improve operational efficiency units of the basic issues involving routine administration, and various matters, office resources management, people multisectoral collaboration with the office, as well as communication and information transmission, enterprises and institutions to improve their overall operational capabilities indispensable software tool. The King City to 11 primary and secondary schools had fueled the target for investigation by the needs analysis to identify applicable to the primary and secondary OA system. System is targeted at primary and secondary schools to achieve the required design information systems, office systems as a school teacher teaching arrangements with the school timetable subsystems for school teachers and students have a great deal of convenience, the campus network will be based on the achievement of shared information resources, management and the standardization of the school office efficiency.
OA from initial take uses office equipments massively and so on the duplicator as the symbol initial stage, develops today take to utilize the network and the computer as the symbol present stage, to the enterprises and institutions work way change and the efficiency enhancement the positive promoter action. The OA solution enterprises and institutions's daily management standardization, the increase enterprises and institutions's controllability, enhances the enterprises and institutions revolution the efficiency basic question, the scope involves the daily administration, each kind of item examination and approval, the work resources management, the multi-person multi-department's coordination work, as well as each kind of information communication and the transmission, the enterprises and institutions enhances the whole revolution ability essential software tool. This article becomes the middle school take Jing Shijing with 11 elementary schools as the investigation and study object, through the demand analysis, determined has is suitable for this elementary and middle schools OA system. The system is aims at the elementary and middle schools to realize the system which the informationization needs to design, it teaches as school work system teacher with the class schedule arrangement subsystem, has brought very big convenient for the school teacher and the student, take the campus net as the foundation, realizes information resource sharing, the management standardization as well as the school office efficiency enhancement.
OA从最初的以大规模采用复印机等办公设备为标志的初级阶段,发展到今天的以运用网络和计算机为标志的现阶段,对企事业单位办公方式的改变和效率的提高起到了积极的促进作用。Trough the initial stage featured mass use of office facilities such as the copy machine to the recent stage features the use of network and pc, the Office Automation (OA) has actively promote the transformation and improvement of efficiency the office running method of enterprises and institutions. OA解决企事业单位的日常管理规范化、增加企事业单位的可控性、提高企事业单位运转的效率的基本问题,范围涉及日常行政管理、各种事项的审批、办公资源的管理、多人多部门的协同办公、以及各种信息的沟通与传递,企事业单位提高整体运转能力不可缺少的软件工具。 OA has solved several problems in enterprises and institutions such as standardizing of the daily management, enhance the control of them and improving the running efficiency, which ranged as daily executive management, examining and approving of various matters, preserve of office resource, cooperation in office and communication and transferring of all kinds of information. It has become one of the most importance office softwares in improving the running of the enterprises and institutions as a whole.本文以景市竟成中学与十一小学为调研对象,通过需求分析,确定有适用于该中小学OA系统。系统是针对中小学实现信息化的需要而设计的系统,它作为学校办公系统的老师授课与课表安排子系统,为学校教师和学生带来了很大的方便,将以校园网为基础,实现信息资源的共享,管理的规范化以及学校办公效率的提高。This Article which puts the Jing Cheng junior middle school and No. 11 elementary school as an object of investigation, through demanding analysis, finalize form an OA system suits for the two schools. This system shall aim at the demanding of the realization of IT application of the middle or elementary schools, which works as the branch of teaching and schedule arrangement system. It shall not only bring convenience to both teachers and students, but also rooted in the campus network, realize the share of information resource, modernization of management and the improvement of office efficiency of the school.
OA from the initial large-scale introduction to office equipment such as photocopiers, marked the initial stage of development to today's computer networks and to use marked this stage, to change the way units and office efficiency has played a positive role in promoting. OA solution to the daily management of standardized units, enterprises and institutions to increase controllability, improve operational efficiency units of the basic issues involving routine administration, and various matters, office resources management, people multisectoral collaboration with the office, as well as communication and information transmission, enterprises and institutions to improve their overall operational capabilities indispensable software tool. The King City to 11 primary and secondary schools had fueled the target for investigation by the needs analysis to identify applicable to the primary and secondary OA system. System is targeted at primary and secondary schools to achieve the required design information systems, office systems as a school teacher teaching arrangements with the school timetable subsystems for school teachers and students have a great deal of convenience, the campus network will be based on the achievement of shared information resources, management and the standardization of the school office efficiency
办公自动化(OA: OFFICE AUTOMATION)复印机copycat初级阶段primary stage日常行政管理daily administrative management办公效率office efficiency办公设备Office Equipment企事业单位Enterprises and Business Organizations促进作用Promoting effect现阶段present stageControl可控性examine and approve审批协同办公Cooperative Office整体运转能力whole running ability需求分析demand analysissubsystem子系统校园网Campus Network中小学Primary & Secondary Schools信息化译作“information technology application”Office automation (OA) originated from its primary stage with the application of office equipments such as copycats on a large scale as its sign, and developed to its present stage with the application of network and computer as its sign. It has positive promotion on the reformation of office means of enterprises and business organizations (EBOs) and the improvement of their office efficiency. OA is mainly to solve EBOs’ basic problems such as their standardization of daily management, their control, their running efficiency. It covers the daily administrative management, the examine and approve of various proceedings, the management of office resource, the cooperative office of multiple personnels and departments, and the communication and transferring of various information. It’s the necessary software for the improvement of EBOs’ whole running ability. This paper determined the OA system being applicable for the primary & secondary schools using Jing City Jingcheng Middle School and the 11th primary school as objective through demand analysis. The system was designed for primary & secondary schools of their information technology application demand, as the teaching and course arrangement subsystems of school office system, it brings much convenience to the teachers and the students. It will fulfill the share of info-resource, the standardization of management, and the improvement of office efficiency in the schools based on campus network.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话
长驶馆赶弋非仅馁 they just use a crapy dictionary but you gt bother to ask 老外s to translate, but actully I noticed that most of the time they don&#39Sooo true
they just use a crapy dictionary but you gotta admit its funny,这样就会使你失去其中的乐趣了Sooo 芈野遁段墚灯忽仑true,我注意到他们基本上懒于向老外们求翻译而是自己查找繁重的字典! 是的;t bother to ask 老外s to translate! 太太太真实,但事实上我注意到,然而事实上,大多数时间他们不想问老外s翻译,他们只是使用一个字典,但你必须承认皱褶的真搞笑, but actully I noticed that most of the time they don&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
但是取鲜摆绞肢悸大稍你开始承认了这是很有趣的事。但事实上我注意到大多数时候他们并不麻烦老外来翻译,他们只是用一本皱巴巴的词典这是对的
这是如此地真实,但实际上我注意到大部分时间他们并不麻烦老外去翻译,而是仅仅使用一部已经皱皱巴巴的字典,然而你不得不承认这多么有趣啊!
事实上,我发现一个有趣的现象:大多数时候他们只是用破旧的词典来翻译,而不是去麻烦老外。
是的,然而事实上,我注意到他们基本上懒于向老外们求翻译而是自己查找繁重的字典,这样就会使你失去其中的乐趣了。
太对了,但事实上我注意到,大部分时间他们不想麻烦老外们翻译,他们只是用一种狗屁词典,但是你得承认那太可笑了!
翻译:太对了,但是我注意到大多数时候,他们没有问外国人去翻译,他们只是用一个很烂的词典去直译。但是你必须承认,这是一件很好笑的事情。看了上面人的翻译,crapy不是皱巴巴的意思,是很破烂的意思。crap就是:排泄物,粪便。crapy是它的形容词,一个很口语的说法,就是说 &很烂& ,不会正式用在文章中。这里说词典烂,可能多指电子词典吧,一般纸质的单词翻译还是不错的。加上这里说老外的翻译比较好,其意思应该是,那种语感,语法用电子词典翻译是多半不对的。所以不单单每个词要对着翻,其实一个句子的连贯性很重要。
听起来很对,但是事实上我发现大多时候他们不会麻烦老外来翻译,他们就用一本皱了的字典来翻译,但是你必须承认这很搞笑!
看懂了,不擅长翻译
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我不好意思拒绝他。”请高手帮我用英语翻译一下。_百度知道
“我不好意思拒绝他。”请高手帮我用英语翻译一下。
要是帮我分析一下“我不好意思” 应该怎么样翻译才符合国外习惯
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t muster up my courage to re彻僬罐剿忒济谨烧fuse him.直译就是“我鼓不起勇气拒绝他”在英文中,“不好意思”在这种场景是不能直接从字面翻译过来I can&#39
i'm too embarrassed to refuse him
i'm sorry to refuse him直译
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。