求代写中考英语作文文Vocational education or college education

英语短文看下有没有语法错误并改正 谢谢!Nowadays, more and more people prefer talking about vocational education or college education ?, because it plays a significant role in daily life. It has caused substantial impact on the societ_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语短文看下有没有语法错误并改正 谢谢!Nowadays, more and more people prefer talking about vocational education or college education ?, because it plays a significant role in daily life. It has caused substantial impact on the societ
英语短文看下有没有语法错误并改正 谢谢!Nowadays, more and more people prefer talking about vocational education or college education ?, because it plays a significant role in daily life. It has caused substantial impact on the society. The number of people who take the college entrance examination has been decreasing these years.Some people consider vocational education an advantage to job-hunting, while others argue that a college diploma is more important. ln my opinion, college education is more advisable or most people. First, college education is systematic and students can learn a lot in many aspects. Unlike vocational, which always focuses on just one job skill, college education enables students to develop different po-tentials. Second, to obtain a higher degree, such as a master’s degree, one has to go through college education to a bachelor’s degree first. Just as the old saying goes" Waste not, want not.”(旧的不去,新的不来.这个不确定帮忙看下有没有写错) In a society where any job skill may become outdate-ed quickly with the appearance of new technologies, the limitations of vocational education prove even more serious. Only college education can prepare us for future challenges.
Nowadays,more and more people prefer talking about vocational education or college education,because it plays a significant role in daily life.It has caused substantial impact on the society.The number of people who take the college entrance examination has been decreasing these years.Some people consider vocational education an advantage to job-hunting,while others argue that a college diploma is more important.In my opinion,college education is more advisable for most people.First,college education is systematic and students can learn a lot in many aspects.Unlike vocational education,which always focuses on just one job skill,college education enables students to develop different potentials.Second,to obtain a higher degree,such as a master's degree,one has to go through college education to a bachelor's degree first.In a society where any job skill may become outdated quickly with the appearance of new technologies,the limitations of vocational education prove even more serious.Only college education can prepare us for future challenges.Waste not,want not.的意思是“不浪费就不会缺少任何东西.”用在这里不太合适,可以考虑删除.
more and more people prefer talking about vocational education than college education,because it plays a significant role in daily life.ln my opinion, college education is more advisable for most...
Some people consider vocational education an advantage to job-hunting, while others argue that a college diploma is more important.这句话有点问题,改成这样比较好点:some people consider that vocational education is an...跪求一篇以college education为题目的英语短文 字数150左右~字数150左右~初中生能看懂的就行_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求一篇以college education为题目的英语短文 字数150左右~字数150左右~初中生能看懂的就行
跪求一篇以college education为题目的英语短文 字数150左右~字数150左右~初中生能看懂的就行
自己删选 (1)Benefit of College Education College education is the doorway to receiving higher education,which is distinct from primary and secondary education that you have received in elementary school and high school.As we know,college e as a matter of fact,it can be expensive.However it's worth it in every dollar and cent.From a career point of view,college education is your hedge against unemployment,and it has a positive effect on your earning potential.The more you learn,the more you earn.On the other hand,it supplies the opportunity to a person who wants to learn more.While you are in college,you are in the ocean of vast knowledge,which you have never seen.The diversity of college education can surely satisfy what you need in various fields,from basic reading and writing skills to high-level academic research.Generally,colleges provide a considerably flexible curriculum setting for certain orientation.In addition,there are many elective courses to choose from.All of these help you to master the very knowledge that you are interested in.You will benefit from what you have learned in college in your lifetime.No matter if it is for your own development or your career field,you need further knowledge and information,which are what college education can give you.Thus,college education is a sound investment in your future,although it might be expensive.(2)My interview experience---China college education Recent days,the job-hunting is bothering !As a undergraduats ,we have litter work experience!Several days before,i've taken part in a job interview in a American-fund foward company.i have got through the firt two round paper interview and group interview.When i come to the third round of interview which will decide wether i can get this job or not .The perfomace in the interview is not as good as those in the first two round .After two days ,i gave a call to the HR department to ask the results .The pesonnel told me i fail due to i am lack of work experience.i feel so annoying and even loose my temper ,because i apply the position in an jop recruting facing undergraduates .So i ask the personnel you recriut udergrduates or erperiences worker No matter what answer is ,i feel angry about the company behaviors!Accdroding to reports from many newspapers ,it is said that there are more than 6million undergraduates .Most of us will face fierce competition in the job markert !The society and the government should pay more attention to undergraduates who are the main strenth of national development!Meanwhile ,undergraduates is a special part of this scoiety ,whose development will decide views about college education from village family.They spend almost all their savings on developing their children and hope they can contribute to their family and share burdens with their family .But now the results is oppsite!China college education is in a danger condition!一篇以college education为主题的800字英语小论文.希望是原创...youxiang_qq_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇以college education为主题的800字英语小论文.希望是原创...youxiang_qq
一篇以college education为主题的800字英语小论文.希望是原创...youxiang_qq
college educationMy journey to colleg however, it is best to speak of it and consider of it right now since colege education is my everything . It is the key to determine wheither my future career is bright right before my eyes, or poor. The experiences you go through in college will shape you into becoming a successful person that can benefit from society .The experiences you through in chollege will shape you into becoming your ideal future or the oppotiste of your ideal future. If you decide to make friends with people whom have poor educations whom goof around in parties all the time. Chances are you are going to have a very poor future that you can never look at it and regret about it . If your decision is to make friends with hardworkers and well educated people , then chances are your bright future is planted right in front of your eyes before you know it. If you do not think about the friend clan you want to be involved in right now. You are probably going to struggle through all four years of college by doing stupid affaires, make poor decisions and probably be isolated from all the friends you could have made if you think about your decision right nowThe bright future is in everyone's hand in every second. Everyone can change their future if eveyrone grasp their tigtly and venture / avoid the bad circumstances one may involve. Chances are your viviant future is right here in front of you! Look around you right now, observe everyone who is around you. Consider about the type of clan you want to be in . Voila ! You are way ahead and way better than what you think you will be.2012年12月四级英语作文题目及范文,Education Pays_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2012年12月四级英语作文题目及范文,Education Pays
21年2​月​大​学​四​级​英​语​作​文​题​目​及​范​文​,​E​d​u​c​a​t​i​o​n​ ​P​a​y​s
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢1.参加高考的人数有所下降
2.有人认为职业教育更为重要
3.你的看法
Vocational education or college education ?
The number of people who take the college entrance examination has been decreasing these years. Some people consider vocational education an advantage to job-hunting, while others argue that a college diploma is more important.
ln my opinion, college education is more advisable for most people. First, college education is systematic and students can learn a lot in many aspects. Unlike vocational, which always focuses on just one job skill, college education enables students to develop different po-tentials.15lSecond, to obtain a higher degree, such as a master&s degree, one has to go through college education to a bachelor&s degree first.
In a society where any job skill may become outdate-ed quickly with the appearance of new technologies, the limitations of vocational education prove even more serious. Only college education can prepare us for future challenges.
职业教育或大学教育?
人参加高考人数这几年一直在下降。有些人认为职业教育工作的优势,而其他人认为大学文凭更重要。
在我看来,大学教育是更可取的大多数人。首先,大学教育系统学生可以学到很多在许多方面。不同的职业,总是关注只是一个工作技能,大学教育可以使学生产生不同的电位。其次,为了获得更高的学位,如硕士学位,一个都要通过大学教育学士学位第一。
在一个社会里,任何职业技能可能会变得过时,与新技术的出现迅速,职业教育的局限性证明更严重。只有大学教育可以为未来的挑战做好准备。
Copyright & 2015-}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信