急!!!求中考英语作文文

求英语作文 急!!!急!!!!急!!!!!!_百度知道
求英语作文 急!!!急!!!!急!!!!!!
要求:假如你要和家人去北京度假,请写出你们的出行计划,不少于60词参考词汇:on
提问者采纳
I will go to Beijing on Tuesday with my parents . we will leave Shijiazhang for Beijing on Tuesday by train. When we will ge哗恭糕枷蕹磺革委宫莲t to there it is on Wednesday.On Wednesday to Saturday during this period,we will go to Tian'anmen Square ,the Palace Museum and th Great Wall . we will have fun together.Then we will go back home on Sunday . I think this trip is so great.百分百原创的,全手打,希望对你有帮助,望采纳
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关于苏州的英语文章
最好有中文
急!!!~~~_百度知道
有关于苏州的英语文章
最好有中文
急!!!~~~
篆刻刻流派纷呈. 苏州地处温带、丝绸之府,which entitles the city one of &quot、林果?-占总面积的55%,平; approved as the first group of its kind by the State Council、建筑自成流派,prominent people from Suzhou emerge in large numbers in various fields、唐寅、太湖银鱼、沈括、科学家. 苏州自有文字记载以来的历史已有4000多年,strategists、阳澄湖大闸蟹等,Gu Yanwu,南接浙江-, the Taihu Lake in the west and the Yangtze River in the north。 Written historical records indicate that Suzhou has a history of over 4000 years、顾炎武, historic and tourist city. Major crops vary from rice to wheat.In modern times、蚕桑、医学,西抱太湖, and fruit,素有“人间天堂”之美誉, cotton,特产有碧螺春茶叶,Tang Ying、军事家,气候温和,s painting、桃花坞木刻等工艺品闻名中外。悠久的历史,四季分明, Dao Fish from Yangtze River ,opera。
苏州位于江-苏省南部、艺术家,属亚热带季风海洋性气候, with the plain covering 55% of the total area,孕育了独具魅力的吴文化。苏州是闻名遐迩的鱼米之乡。苏州市区中心地理坐标为北纬31°19′.苏州是我国的历史文化名城和重要的风景旅游城市. The city is located in the southeast of Jiangsu Province ,出产棉花;. The city spreads on a low terrain、思想家,北依长江-,各有千秋。Situated at the temperate zone and with subtropical oceanic monsoon climate、范仲淹; and East longitude of 120 ° 37&#39One of the key cities in the Yangtze River Delta。千百年来,Fan Zhongyan,苏州人文荟萃,Shen Kuo,是全国首批24个历史文化名城之一, Suzhou is a renowned cultural。全市地势低平,seal cutting,是长江-三角洲重要的中心城市之一,东经-120°37′。 苏州的绘。古代产生了以孙武,calligraphy, Zhejiang PSilk Capital&quot, a mild temperature and abundant rainfall,雨量充沛。苏州的刺绣,水网密布,Suzhou enjoys a fame of &quot,土地肥沃、长江-刀鱼, Suzhou enjoys four distinct seasons, the city is rich in a variety of agricultural products,scientists and artists、蒯祥等为代表的政治家.For thousands of years Suzhou has been a cradle of talented people. The geographical coordinate of the city proper is at the northern latitude of 31 ° 19&#39.Its traditional handicrafts such as embroidery and Taohuawu woodcut picture enjoy a high reputation at home and aborad. With a network of rivers and canals as we、油菜, Silver Fish from Taihu Lake and Hairy Crabs from Yangchenhu Lake ,Kuai X; Land of Fish and Rice&quot,独树一帜. Suzhou&#39, Paradise on Earth&quot,represented by Sun Wu,东临上海; as well as a &quot. Its specialties include Biluochun Tea、麦子.In ancient times Suzhou gave birth to many re24 Cultural and Historic Cities "当代各个领域都涌现了一大批杰出人物. As a well-known &quot,物产丰富, bordering Shanghai on the east,medicine and architecture all have different schools and achievements;戏曲、书法。主要种植水稻
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
其他1条回答
Suzhou, the cradle of Wu Culture, is a city with a history of more than 2,500 years, tracing back to the later Shang Dynasty. While talking about Suzhou, the old saying mentions it as a “Paradise on the Earth” or the &East Venice of the World”, referring to its natural beauty, classical gardens, bridges and waters, traditional operas and soft dialect tone.
The city is well-known to its classical gardens, in which two of them have been listed as the great world heritage sites. Situated in the downstream of Yangtze River Drainage Basin and Yangtze River Delta economic zone, Suzhou has been a national tourist center and has attracted visitors aro...
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!求一篇英语作文_百度知道
急!!!求一篇英语作文
如亲情啊,别写的太好了,友谊啊。高中水平写对你人生影响最大的两个因素
提问者采纳
and not to ridicule their proceedings、, sympathy,建立了友谊之后。只有这样,要通过言语和行动来珍惜友谊, cordiality,如果不认真谨慎地力求交结正直的朋友、支持和鼓励,要谨慎选择具有这样美好品质的人。  Friendship is a kind of human relations,像爱护宝物一样爱惜友谊, be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them。交友之时. Then we should treat our friends with courtesy, when we have established friendship。患难之中,我们需要朋友帮助. With success achieved. Real friends are those who have good character,才能发展真正的友谊,就应谨慎地选择朋友.While making friends,能力上等, affection,并尽己所能帮助他们. It is a human instinct to make friends. Real friends can share all our sorrows and double all our joys。取得了成绩.When in trouble, superior ability and kindness of heart,我们也需要朋友分享欢乐。然后应以礼待友, we should be very careful in making friends,当心不要无理地妨碍他们。交友是人的一种本能,倍增我们的欢乐、怜悯。友谊蕴含真诚.  Knowing how valuable friendship is. No man can make the most of his life without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along、热忱。真正的朋友品性良好。  友谊又是我们可以享受的最大乐趣之一,and readiness to help。 简言之。在人的一生中,他就不能从生活中获  得最大益处. It implies loyalty. In short, we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds, we should take care to select those who have such fine qualities。  懂得了友谊是多么宝贵之后, we  need friends to offer us help,让神圣的友谊之灯照亮我们一生。我们应原谅朋友的失败,心地善良,不嘲笑他们的所作所为. We should forgive their failures and do o真正的朋友能分担我们的忧伤友谊是一种人际关系, we also need friends to share our joys、挚爱和乐于助人之意.  Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy, support and encouragement. Only thus
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
其他1条回答
Do you know? The family is one of the most important things in my life. Such as machinery, it is not the core parts operation does not go on, if my heart lose affection of moisture, so I just like a dead-alive person is, or even be buried forever buried in the grave, can not see the sunshine of hope.
Friendship is like dazzling gem, it carry all before one, place in my heart no weak as the source of the life of the family. It inspired me to move forward, do not give up, through the darkness. Even if I lost the fall, it still held out his hand to me, save me. It is my salvation.
They are important factors to accompany my li...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁!急!求几篇短点的英语作文!谢谢了,大神帮忙啊求六篇40~50字的英语作文,要100%正确的.最好配上译文! 标题:1、我的日常生活 2、家庭规则 3、学校规则 4、我的爱好 5、我的家庭 6、我爱春季_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
!急!求几篇短点的英语作文!谢谢了,大神帮忙啊求六篇40~50字的英语作文,要100%正确的.最好配上译文! 标题:1、我的日常生活 2、家庭规则 3、学校规则 4、我的爱好 5、我的家庭 6、我爱春季
!急!求几篇短点的英语作文!谢谢了,大神帮忙啊求六篇40~50字的英语作文,要100%正确的.最好配上译文! 标题:1、我的日常生活 2、家庭规则 3、学校规则 4、我的爱好 5、我的家庭 6、我爱春季
1、Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be
a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o'clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons.
I go to school at seven o’clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o'clock.then I begin to do my
homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它.为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务.
我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学.
放学后,我就回家了.我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完. 2、My family I am not happy.Because I have too many rules in my house.I must obey them.I have to get up at 6:30.I have to go to school at 7:00.I have to do my homework after school.I can't meet my friends after school.On weekends,I must help my mother clean my room and wash clothes.I have to play the piano.But I don't like playing the piano.I have to learn English at Sundays.I never have any fun. 我不快乐.因为在我的房子里我有太多的规则了.我必须遵守他们.我不得不在6:30起床.我不得不在7:00上学.我在放学后不得不做作业.放学后我不能会见我的朋友们.在周末,我必须帮我的妈妈打扫我的房间和洗衣服.我不得不弹钢琴.但我不喜欢弹钢琴. 我不得不在周日学英语.我几乎没有一点乐趣.
3、I don't like the school rules, because the rules of the school. Don't let with video games, don't let look listen to music, don't let spring, don't let belt snacks, don't let money, don't make loud, too little rest... I hate the rules of the school 我不喜欢学校的规定,因为学校的规定太多.不让带游戏机,不让看课外书,不让听音乐,不让带零食,不让带钱,不让大声喧哗,休息时间太少…… 我讨厌学校的规定 4、 I like playing basketball .It’s very interesting . I often play it with my friends. It’s a team work.. Everyone needs to work together with others. I can also make many new friends in the game. My favorite basketball player is Yao Ming. He is very tall and plays basketball very well. I want to play in NBA one day like him. 我喜欢打篮球,这是很有趣的.我经常跟我的朋友玩它.这是一个团队工作.每个人都需要与他人共同合作.我也能让许多新朋友的游戏.我最喜欢的球员是姚明.他个子很高,篮球打得很好.我想参加NBA一天都喜欢他. 5、My Family I have a fabulous family where everyone respects everyone else. I have two older sisters and they were amazingly nice to me. I think this certainly contradicted the stereotyping with siblings. My sisters and I always jog together in the mornings of weekends. It was a splendid time. I seemed to forgot about my parents. My mother is such a loving person, I would doubt if she ever gets angry. My father, on the hand, is all serious. He has this integrity about him. However, I love my family, although I am the youngest, I have never been mistreated. 我有一个精彩的家庭里,人人都尊敬别人.我有两个姐姐,令人惊讶的是,他们对我很好.我想这肯定驳斥了刻板印象与兄弟姐妹.我和我的姐妹们总是一起慢跑在早上的周末.这是一个美好时光.我似乎忘记了我的父母.我的妈妈是个有爱心的人,我也不知道她会生气的.我的父亲,另一方面,都是严重的.他有这个完整关于他的事情.然而,我爱我的家庭,虽然我最小,我从未被虐待. 6、Spring Is Coming.The weather is sunny and warm .The sky is blue . The trees are green .The flowers are beautiful . The birds are singing . Spring is coming .
In spring , I can fly kites .I can go hiking .I can plant trees. So I love spring.
春天来了天气是晴朗暖和,天空是蓝色的.树是绿色的,花是美丽的.鸟儿在歌唱.春天来了. 在春天,我可以放风筝.我可以去郊游.我可以种树.所以我喜欢春天.求英语作文!!!急!!!
求英语作文!!!急!!!
1.say something about your family
2.take about your habby
3.take about your daily life
4.take about your shopping
速度够快的加分!!!
我有一个美满的三口之家。
I have a happy family of three.
虽然不富裕 但总是洋溢着幸福的味道。
Although not wealthy but always is permeated with the taste of happiness.
爸爸起早贪黑 在外辛勤忙碌
Dad QiZaoTanHei outer hard busy
妈妈日夜操劳 在家忙尽琐碎
Mother at home all day and night toil trivial. Busy
而我 在父母的呵护下 茁壮成长
And in my parents' care under thrive
I love my family
爱篮球的潇洒
Love basketball's pizazz
爱足球的淋漓
Love football the dripping wet
爱百米的畅快