网页制作习题 求高手破解qq密码帮忙

求高手帮忙 做下英语选择题 谢谢了~~~~_提问吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,638贴子:
求高手帮忙 做下英语选择题 谢谢了~~~~收藏
一、 词汇和语法(本大题共20小题,每小题2分,共40分)根据句子的意思选择一个正确的答案,错选、多选或未选均无分。1. The officer __C__
his orders to the men by radio.A. reportedB. transmittedC. communicatedD. exchanged 2. She could only see the _A____of the trees.A. outlineB. generalC. edgeD. outlook 3. The wording of the note
of several interpretations.A. permitsB. allowsC. admitsD. grants 4. The business has
________ from having one office to having twelve.A. broadenedB. enlargedC. expandedD. extended 5. He has an unusual
of life.A. conceptionB. lookC. philosophyD. science 6. His wife, to whom he __________ for thirty years, was childless. A. has married
B. has been married C. had married
D. had been married 7. They are __________ a mass production movement.A. firing
B. launchingC. introducing
D. presenting8. Professor Tate __________ about him.A. heard the students to talk
B. heard the talk by the studentsC. heard the students talking
D. heard the students to talking9. __________ some of the suggestions prove of value to you as well?A. Could
B. Can C. Might
D. May10. The research project has only been under way for three months, so it’s too early to _______its success.A. figure
B. considerC. rate
D. evaluate 11.
of a newspaper nor the number of pages in an edition has ever been standardized.A. The page size is neitherB. The page size, neitherC. Neither is the page sizeD. Neither the page size 12. This substance reacts ________ as fast as the other one.A. one-tenthsB. first-tenC. one-tenD. one-tenth 13. It was ________ that we went camping in the mountains last week.A. such nice weatherB. too nice weatherC. so nice a weatherD. nice weather so 14. I have so much work to do that a holiday for me this year is ________ .A. out of questionB. out of a questionC. out of questionsD. out of the question 15. There are ________ opportunities for employment in the rural area.A. lessB. littleC. smallD. fewer
16. There is a(n) __________ between logic and metaphysics.A. bargain
B. treatyC. compact
D. alliance
17. Neither of the drivers who are being held by the police__________ whom to blame for his trouble.A. know
B. knowsC. to know
D. have known18. All citizens in this nation are__________ to the law.A. subject
B. objectC. exposed
D. dependent19. I made up my mind that under no circumstances__________ to such principle.A. couldn’t I agree
B. I couldn’t agreeC. I could agree
D. could I agree20. Einstein’s new theory on optics changed__________ scientific idea about light.A. technical
B. originalC. classical
D. mechanical
1楼 21:11&|
二、 完型填空(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)从选项中选择一个最适合短文的选项,错选、多选或未选均无分。 Jogging is becoming one of the
growing activities in the nation. More people are starting jog each year. This, however, is a recent occurrence. It was not long ago
joggers were rare in sight. Some people thought that they looked quite strange. As
people began jogging the sight of them became more common. There are many reasons
a person to take up jogging. First, it is a good form of exercise. This is
it involves the use of many parts of the body. The exercising of the heart is of great benefit. This is one of the most important parts of the human body. If the heart does not get the needed exercise, serious problems can occur.  
reason for jogging is for enjoyment.
being good for people, it can also be very much fun. Part of the fun of jogging comes from the opportunity it provides for meeting other people who enjoy it. One
that should be considered
a person takes up jogging as a form of exercise of enjoyment is that it is not for everyone. People should first check
their doctors and be prepared to find another form of exercise if jogging is not recommended. 21. A. fastest
B. quickest
D. best22. A. when
D. as23. A. many
D. the24. A. of
D. in25.A. that
C. reasonable
D. because26.A. A
C. The other
D. Another27. A. Except
B. Except for
C. Besides
D. Regardless of28.A.matter
D. occurrences29.A. of
D. when30. A. out
三、 阅读理解(本大题共10小题,每小题2分,共20分)阅读下面的短文,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案填空或答题,错选、多选或未选均无分。 Passage 1People over the age of 65 in the U.S.A are called senior citizens. Life for these people is different from that for younger Americans. Most senior citizens retire, or no longer work full time. Also it is unusual for people of this age to live with their children and grandchildren. Grandparents tend to live in their own houses or apartments away from their families.For many senior citizens, the years after 65 are not enjoyable. They feel unproductive when they no longer work. Their lives lose meaning. In addition, they may feel lonely being away from their families and the contacts they had in their work. Moreover, they become more concerned with their health as they grow older. If they live in big cities, they often worry about their safety.
2楼 21:12&|
Other senior citizens enjoy their lives. They feel free to do things they were not able to do when they were working and raising families. They now have time to enjoy hobbies and sports and travel. They associate with their fellow senior citizens who have common interests and equal free time. Many senior citizens move to retirement communities located in warm climates. Some senior citizens continue to work beyond retirement age. Many find new careers and professional opportunities after they retire.The number of senior citizens in the U.S.A is increasing rapidly because people are living longer than before. The average life span for Americans in now more than 74 years. Because of their larger numbers and more active life styles, senior citizens are gaining social influence in the country both politically and economically. Their concerns are receiving a wider audience than ever before. The time may come when all Americans will look forward to becoming senior citizens. 31. Many senior citizen
________ .A. are enjoyableB. live together with their familiesC. feel unproductive, lonely and unsafeD. feel safe in big cities 32. Senior citizens are gaining social influence because ________.A. the number of senior citizens is growing and because senior citizens are more activeB. senior citizens have experienceC. their average life span is longerD. they do more work now 33. Implied but not stated:
________.A. Most of American senior citizens have lived a lonely and unhappy lifeB. They have played an important part in societyC. Like young people, senior citizens can still enjoy everything they likeD. Their average lifespan is becoming longer and longer Passage 2 If you do not find the required information using the tips from the previous section, then you need to consult an online service to find the piece of information you were looking for. Three different types of services have been established over the years: crawlers, directories and meta search engines. The first crawler was created back in 1993. It was called the World Wide Worm. It crawled from one site to the next and indexed all pages by saving the content of the web pages into a huge database. Crawlers or spiders visit a web page, read it, and then follow links to other pages within the site and even follow links to other sites. Web crawlers return to each site on a regular basis, such as every month or two, to look for changes. Everything a crawler finds goes into a database, which people are able to query. The advantage of the web crawlers is that they have an extensive database with almost the complete Internet indexed in it. The disadvantage is that you get thousands of web pages as a response for almost any request.  Web directories work a little differently. First of all they contain a structured tree of information. All information entered into this tree is either entered by the webmaster who wants to announce his new web page or by the directory maintainer who looks at the web pages submitted. The directories where webmasters can submit both the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) and the description normally contain more misleading information.
3楼 21:12&|
 Getting into most web directories is a combination of luck and quality. Although anyone is able to submit a web page, there is no guarantee that a certain page will be included. Some directories charge for submission, which is basically a rip-off.Some crawlers maintain an associated directory. If your site is in the directory, the ranking of your web site normally will be higher, as it is already pre-classified. Many directories work with crawlers together, in order to deliver results, when nothing can be found in the directory. Meta search engines do not have a database with URLs and descriptions. Instead they have a database of search engines. If you enter your keywords into a meta search engine it will send out requests to all the directories and crawlers it has stored in its database. The meta search engines with a more sophisticated application in the background are able to detect double URLs which come back from the various search engines and present only a single URL to the customer. 34. Crawler is a kind of__________.A. worm
B. search engine C. service
D. directory35. The disadvantage of Crawler is that it__________.A. provides a complete databaseB. takes too much time to find the needed informationC. provides too much useless informationD. gives response to every quest 36. Who can input information to the web directories?A. Only webmasters.B. Both directory maintainers and webmasters.C. Any one who wants to announce a web page.D. Any one who has found a new web page. Passage 3 In what seems like the prehistoric times the earth’s postwar era, there was quite a widespread rumor that computers would take over the world from man one day. Already today, less than fifty years later, as computers are relieving us of more and more of the routine tasks in business and in our personal lives, we are faced with a less dramatic but not less foreseen problem. People tend to be over-trusting of computers and are reluctant to challenge their authority. Indeed, they behave as if they were hardly aware that wrong buttons may be pushed, or that a computer may simply malfunction. Obviously, there would be no point in investing in a computer if you had to check all its answers, but people should also rely on their own internal computers and check the machine when they have the feeling that something has gone wrong.Questioning and routine double-checks must continue to be as much a part of good business as they were in pre-computer days. Maybe each computer should come with the warning: for all the help this computer may provide, it should not be seen as a substitute for fundamental thinking and reasoning skills.37. According to the passage, the author would probably disapprove of__________.A. investment in computersB. complete dependence on computersC. double-check on computersD. the use of computer38. In the author’s opinion, people should__________. A. be reasonably doubtful about computersB. use computers for business purposes onlyC. substitute computers for basic thinkingD. check all their answers when using computers39. What is suggested in this passage?A. Computer won’t change our personal lives.B. Computer can create unforeseen problems.C. Computer has taken control of the world.D. Computer cannot affect our businesses.40. What is the main purpose of this passage?A. To look back to the early days of computers.B. To explain what technical problems may occur with computers.C. To discourage investment in computers.D. To warn against a mentally lazy attitude towards computers.
4楼 21:12&|
我擦 你真有才
5楼 01:14&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”提问“的信息,请&或求高人帮忙做点英语题目?
求高人帮忙做点英语题目? 30
&p&I am afraid I have ____ you with a great many questions.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、provided&br&b、bothered&br&c、injured&br&d、supplied&br&&br&Mary&said&that&she&could&not&______&a&new&dress&on&her&small&salary.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、spend &br&b、afford &br&c、spare &br&d、save&br&The desks and seats in the classroom can be ____ to the height of any student who studies here.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、adjusted&br&b、adapted&br&c、fitted&br&d、varied&/p&
&p&We&had&to&____&our&discussion&because&it&was&getting&late.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、break through&br&b、break into&br&c、break out&br&d、break off&br&The&larger&the&house&is,&______.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、the higher rent it is &br&b、the higher rent it would have&br&c、the higher the rent is &br&d、the higher rent it would be&br&&br&Michael&is&______&a&teacher.&He&often&skips&from&one&subject&to&another&and&his&students&can’t&follow&him.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、not much of &br&b、not many of &br&c、not much &br&d、of not much&br&Finding&a&cure&for&this&disease&is&one&of&the&greatest&______&faced&by&scientists.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、hardships &br&b、conclusions &br&c、achievements &br&d、challenges&br&Spring&has&come&and&wind&has&____&in&its&direction.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、shifted&br&b、converted&br&c、altered&br&d、transformed&br&In&a&burst&of&anger&she&______&that&she&would&never&want&to&see&him&again.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、desired &br&b、declared &br&c、detected &br&d、described&br&&br&I&remember&my&uncle&____&home&a&very&huge&Christmas&tree&when&I&was&a&little&child,&and&____&everyone&a&gift.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、bringing …buying&br&b、to bring …buying&br&c、bringing …buy&br&d、bring …buying&br&The&driver&put&on&his&brakes&____&the&car&in&front&of&him.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、to avoid hitting&br&b、to avoid to hit&br&c、avoiding to hit&br&d、to have avoided hitting&br&&br&The&______&of&ice&sold&increases&sharply&in&the&summer&months.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、account &br&b、amount &br&c、count &br&d、number&br&In&accomplishing&our&task,&we&cannot&____&the&waste&of&a&single&minute.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、undertake&br&b、purchase&br&c、afford&br&d、deserve&br&The&teacher,&with&6&girls&and&8&boys&of&her&class,&______&visiting&a&museum&when&the&earthquake&struck.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、was &br&b、were &br&c、had been &br&d、would be&br&______,&the&shops&here&don’t&open&until&nine&in&the&morning.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、To my much surprise&br&b、Much to my surprise&br&c、To my surprise much &br&d、Much to surprise me&br&&br&We&are&interested&in&the&weather&because&it&____&us&so&directly&about&what&we&wear,&what&we&do&and&even&how&we&feel.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、affects&br&b、benefits&br&c、guides&br&d、effects&br&One&of&our&two&chief&aims&is&to&____&students&to&continue&learning&independently&after&the&formal&studies&have&ended.&br&&b&选项:&/b&&br&a、enable&br&b、overlook&br&c、engage&br&d、involve&br&&/p&
黑体为答案:
I am afraid I have ____ you with a great many questions.选项:a、providedb、botheredc、injuredd、suppliedMary&said&that&she&could&not&______&a&new&dress&on&her&small&salary.选项:a、spend b、afford c、spare d、saveThe desks and seats in the classroom can be ____ to the height of any student who studies here.选项:a、adjustedb、adaptedc、fittedd、varied
We&had&to&____&our&discussion&because&it&was&getting&late.选项:a、break throughb、break intoc、break outd、break offThe&larger&the&house&is,&______.选项:a、the higher rent it is b、the higher rent it would havec、the higher the rent is d、the higher rent it would beMichael&is&______&a&teacher.&He&often&skips&from&one&subject&to&another&and&his&students&can’t&follow&him.选项:a、not much of b、not many of c、not much d、of not muchFinding&a&cure&for&this&disease&is&one&of&the&greatest&______&faced&by&scientists.选项:a、hardships b、conclusions c、achievements d、challengesSpring&has&come&and&wind&has&____&in&its&direction.选项:a、shiftedb、convertedc、alteredd、transformedIn&a&burst&of&anger&she&______&that&she&would&never&want&to&see&him&again.选项:a、desired b、declared c、detected d、describedI&remember&my&uncle&____&home&a&very&huge&Christmas&tree&when&I&was&a&little&child,&and&____&everyone&a&gift.选项:a、bringing …buyingb、to bring …buyingc、bringing …buyd、bring …buyingThe&driver&put&on&his&brakes&____&the&car&in&front&of&him.选项:a、to avoid hittingb、to avoid to hitc、avoiding to hitd、to have avoided hittingThe&______&of&ice&sold&increases&sharply&in&the&summer&months.选项:a、account b、amount c、count d、numberIn&accomplishing&our&task,&we&cannot&____&the&waste&of&a&single&minute.选项:a、undertakeb、purchasec、affordd、deserveThe&teacher,&with&6&girls&and&8&boys&of&her&class,&______&visiting&a&museum&when&the&earthquake&struck.选项:a、was b、were c、had been d、would be______,&the&shops&here&don’t&open&until&nine&in&the&morning.选项:a、To my much surpriseb、Much to my surprisec、To my surprise much d、Much to surprise meWe&are&interested&in&the&weather&because&it&____&us&so&directly&about&what&we&wear,&what&we&do&and&even&how&we&feel.选项:a、affectsb、benefitsc、guidesd、effectsOne&of&our&two&chief&aims&is&to&____&students&to&continue&learning&independently&after&the&formal&studies&have&ended.选项:a、enableb、overlookc、engaged、involve
&
大哥,大姐!& 千万不能坑我!!& 求你啦
的感言:谢谢!!!
其他回答 (1)
b b b c d a d b b a b b c b a c c
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家c语言练习题,求高手帮忙做下_c语言吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:264,161贴子:
c语言练习题,求高手帮忙做下收藏
一、填空题1、C语言源程序文件的后缀是
,经过编译后,生成文件的后缀是
。2、结构化程序由
三种基本结构组成。3、求解赋值表达式 a=(b=10)%(c=6), a、b、c的值依次为
。4、C语言中的标识符可分为
和__________三类。5、表达式5.5+1/2的计算结果是
6、在C语言中,实型数据分为两种类型,它们是____________和____________。7、C语言中的预处理命令均以符号
开头,可以出现在程序中的
位置。8、在C语言中,输入操作是由库函数
完成的。9、C语言中无符号基本整型的数据类型符为
。 10、设a=3,b=4,c=5,则逻辑表达式:!(a&b)&&!c||1的值为
。 11、C语言的三个循环语句分别是
语句。12、字符串是以
为结束标志的一维字符数组。13、在一个函数内部调用另一个函数的调用方式称为
。14、若自定义函数要求返回一个值,则应在该函数体中有一条
语句。15、符号常量的定义方法是
。16、设整型变量x,y,z均为5:执行“x=(y&z)?x+2:x-2,3,2”后x=
。17、字符型数据类型符为
。 19、C语言提供的标准函数,称为
。20、C语言中逻辑运算符
的优先级高于算术运算符。 二、选择题1、以下选项中不合法的用户标识符是(
D、Dim2、若变量已正确定义并赋值,符合C语言语法的表达式是(
)A、a=a+7;
B、a=7+b+c,a++
C、int(12.3%4)
D、a=a+7=c+b
3、在以下一组运算符中,优先级最高的运算符是(
D. &&4、若变量已正确定义,要将a和b中的数进行交换,下面不正确的语句组是(
)A、a=a+b,b=a-b,a=a-b;
B、t=a,a=b,b=t;C、a=t;t=b;b=a;
D、t=a;b=a;a=t;5、以下程序段的输出是(
)printf(“|%10.5f|\n”,);A、||
B、||C、||
D、||6、为表示关系 x≥y≥z,应使用的C语言表达式是(
)A、(x&=y)&&(y&=z)
B、(x&=y)AND(y&=z)
C、(x&=y&=z)
D、(x&=y)&(y&=z)7、以下叙述正确的是(
)A、d0_while语句构成的循环不能用其它语句构成的循环来代替B、do_while语句构成的循环只能用break语句退出C、用do_while语句构成循环时,只有在while后的表达式为非零时结束循环D、用do_while语句构成循环时,只有在while后的表达式为零时结束循环8.下列变量说明中正确的是(
)A. char:a b c
B. char a:b:c;
D. int x,z;9、以下选项中正确的整型常量是(
610.C语言中不合法的字符常量是(
)A、’\0xff’
B、‘\65’
D、’\028’11、当调用函数时,实参是一个数组名,则向函数传送的是(
)A、数组的长度
B、数组的首地址C、每个元素的地址
D、每个元素的值
12、下列字符中,ASCII码值最小的是(
D、 x13、在C语言中,要求参加运算的数必须是整数的运算符是(
D、 =14、用C语言编写的代码程序(
)A、可立即执行
B、是一个源程序C、经过编译即可执行
D、经过编译解释才能执行15、下列选项中,不能用作标识符的是(
)A、 _1234_
C、 int_2_
D、 2_int_16、以下叙述中正确的是(
)A、用C程序实现的算法必须要有输入和输出操作B、用C程序实现的算法可以没有输出但必须要有输入C、用C程序实现的算法可以没有输入但必须要有输出D、用C程序实现的算法可以既没有输入也没有输出17、以下选项中,不能作为合法常量的是 (
)A、1.234e04
B、1.234e0.4
C、1.234e+4
D、1.234e018、为表示关系 x≥y≥z,应使用的C语言表达式是(
)A、(x&=y)&&(y&=z)
B、(x&=y)AND(y&=z) C、(x&=y&=z)
D、(x&=y)&(y&=z)19、以下叙述正确的是(
)A、do-while语句构成的循环不能用其它语句构成的循环来代替。B、do-while语句构成的循环只能用break语句退出。C、用do-while语句构成的循环,在while后的表达式为非零时结束循环。D、用do-while语句构成的循环,在while后的表达式为零时结束循环。20、一个C语言程序的基本组成单位是( )A、主程序
D、过程21、在宏定义#define PI 3.1415926中,用宏名PI代替一个(
)A、 单精度数
B、 双精度数
D、字符串22、在以下各组标识符中,合法的标识符是(
D、 k%23、以下选项中不属于C语言的类型是(
)A、signed
B、unsigned
intC、unsigned
short24、在C语言中,函数返回值的类型是由(
)决定的A、return语句中的表达式类型
B、调用该函数时的主调函数类型C、调用该函数时由系统临时
D、在定义函数时所指定的函数类型25、下列表达式中符合C语言语法的赋值表达式是(
)A、a=7+b+c=a+7
B、a=7+b++=a+7
C、a=(7+b,b++,a+7)
D、a=7+ 三、判断1、一个C程序可以包含若干个函数。
)2、可以使用Turbo C来编译和连接一个C程序。
)3、设,则表达式10+‘a’+a*f值的数据类型是float。
)4、两个字符串所包含的字符个数相同时,才能进行字符串的比较。
)5、在C语言中,if语句和switch语句不可以嵌套。
)6、printf函数和scanf函数的格式说明都使用%字符开始。
)7、C语言的编译预处理就是对源程序进行初步的语法检查。
)8、C程序的注释部分可以出现在程序的任何位置,它对程序的编译和运行不起任何作用,但是可以增加程序的可读性。
)9、在C语言中,数组下标从1开始。
)10、在C程序的表达式中,为了明确表达式的运算次序,常使用括号“()”。
)11、C语言提供的三种逻辑运算符的优先级相同。
printf(“%d\n”,w);&x?w:z&y?z:x));& SPAN&}2、
){for(i=1;i&=5;i++){if(i%2!=0)
printf(“*”);printf(“#”);}}3、有以下程序main(){ int m=0256,n=256;
printf("%o %o\n",m,n);}程序运行后的输出结果是
4、已知字符A的ACSII码值为65,以下语句的输出结果是
char ch=’B’; printf(“%c %d\n”,ch,ch);5、有以下程序main( ){
int i,n=0;
for(i=2;i&5;i++)
} while(!i);
printf(“n=%d\n”,n);}
程序执行后的输出结果是
6、设有如下定义: int x=10,y=3,z; 则语句printf("%d\n",z=(x%y,x/y)); 输出结果是
7、以下程序的输出结果是
??main()??{ int x=10,y=10;??printf("%d %d\n",x--,--y); }8、定义如下变题和数组:int x[3][3]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9};则下面语句的输出结果是
??for(i=0;i&3;i++) printf("%d",x[i][2-1]);9、下面语句的输出结果是
for(I=0; I&10 ;I++)
a[I]=I+2;for(I=0; I&10; I++);
printf(“%3d”,a[I]);} 七、编程题1、编写程序计算任意一个矩形的周长和面积。(7分)2、编写程序,求1+2+3+…+100的值。3、有一函数
x+3 (x&8)y=
x-3 (x&8)编写程序,要求输入x的值,输出y的值。4、编写程序 用π/4=1-1/3+1/5-1/7+1/9-…公式求π的近似值,直到最后一项的绝对值小于10-4为止。5、有3个实数a,b,c,由键盘输入,输出其中最大的数。6、编写程序实现下列功能:有一函数:x
(x&1)y= 2x-1
(x&1)y= 2x-1
用scanf函数输入x的值,求y值。7、编写程序,在主函数中输出1!+2!+3!+···+10!的值,要求将计算阶乘的运算写成函数。8、输入两个正整数 a和b,求它们的最大公约数和最小公倍数。9、将一个有大小为10的数组b的值按逆序重新存放(数组的值由键盘任意输入)。例如,原来顺序为:8,6,5,4,1。要求改为:1,4,5,6,8。10、设圆(或圆球)半径r=1.5,圆柱**=3,求圆周长、圆面积、圆球表面积、圆球体积、圆柱体积。要求用scanf输入数据r和h,输出的计算结果取小数点后两位数字。请编程序。11、输入年数,判断它是不是闰年。如果年数满足下列条件之一,则该年是闰年:(1)年数能被4整除,而不能被100整除。(2)年数能够被400整除。12、输入10个学生的数学成绩,计算平均分,并输出最高的平均分。13、输入一个整数,判断这个数是奇数还是偶数。
晕。。。那么多,懒得做
选择题是多选么、为什么第一题我感觉bc都错了。
谁有答案啊?
这里的题目是不是不全啊
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一黑客高手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信